The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) - Page 4 Empty Re: When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Hamona says knowing what he was trying to do, “You did not answer my question, Cupid.” She ignored his questions because she did not have the strength to answer them right now. She looks around the room as if trying to figure out where they were now. She looks back at Cupid as she waits for him to answer. Blood started to come out of her nose as she lies there. Hamona wipes the blood away with a groan as she tries to make sense of what had happened for herself. She closes her eyes again uneasy for a moment.

Back to top Go down

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) - Page 4 Empty Re: When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:23 pm

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) - Page 4 Cupidc11

The look of worry on his face just seemed to intensify when blood began to run from her nose. Even though he wanted to avoid the question, that was barely the reason as to why he didn’t answer her. Cupid’s mind was too distracted by her well-being to answer the question at the moment. “ Hamona, I believe that knowing and figuring out the state of your current well-being is more important right now….” he said to her, biting his gently. It was always a habit to bite his lips whenever he was anxious. In fact, he was so anxious about her that he already kind of forgot her question. “ I know you probably don’t have the strength to answer me as of now, but please tell me if there’s anything I can do to help you….” he added in softly as he moved her from being in his lap to back onto the bed again. He sat on the side of her bed as well, wondering if she was really bad off, but hoping that she wasn’t at the same time. As he spoke, he took of her hands in his and gently wiped off the blood with a soft paper napkin.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:48 am

Hamona looks at him and says, "This always happens when I see a building on fire. Truama from the orphanage fire comes to the surface when I see fires. Some convict from the jail a few miles away from the orphanage snuck in and hid in the orphanage for a few days. I was trying to get to the girls bathroom in the dark one night and I instead found the Convict's hiding place. He grabbed me and I bit him in his arm causing him to bleed. He let out a scream and the guards came running to help find out what was going on. They tried to capture the guy but he was too quick. Before we knew it, he had set the building on fire. The other kids thought I did it and chased me into a closet. Then I was left to die in there. I don't seem to remember how I got out of there."

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Cupid silently listened to her story when she began to tell it to him. Her trauma was so bad that it caused her to pass out whenever she saw a fire and she didn’t even remember how she got out of the fire in the first place, which showed that she was probably trying to block the entire event out of her mind. On the side of knowing her traumatic past, he was kind of glad that she was able to share such a thing with him. It showed that the two of them had grown pretty close in such a short time, which had to be a good quality. Still, he wasn’t really sure how to respond to her story--he never had to respond to something so negative before. When the horrible events in his own life kicked, he usually just forgot about them and ignored the sadness that came whenever they popped up into his mind again. Right now, he felt that there was no need for words anyway and he knew that she would understand this by his facial expression. His eyes were looking into hers the whole time and he held a mild in them that revealed that he understood how she must’ve felt about it.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:07 pm

Hamona sighs and gets up slowly as she tries to get the achiness to go away. She goes to the window and looks out at the remains of the building. She says, “Fifteen people died in that fire including the convict. He could not get out of the smoke in time. So he ended up dying of smoke insulation. It’s funny because that is how he would have died anyway if he had stayed in prison.” She looks at him for a moment before speaking again. She says, “Everyone there blamed me for the fire and since then I have not been accepted by anyone but you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:31 pm

After Hamona walked off to the window and finished off the rest of her story, he looked down for a moment before he stood up and went over to her. Gently, he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and gave her a kiss on the side of her neck. While resting his chin on the base of her neck, he spoke to her in a soft voice. “ I’ll always accept you Hamona….no matter what--do not forget that…..” He reluctantly let go of her and said in a louder voice, “ You mustn’t let the people that won’t accept you get you down, but false accuse always dies down….I’ve seen that a lot throughout my life….somehow, people always find out that their accusations were wrong….” This statement had to be true, considering that he had lived for over 50,000 years and had seen these kinds of false accusations many times before. Cupid stepped away from her after saying that, and turned his head so that he could take a look out the window himself. Half of his mind was still pondering on Hamona, but the other half was wondering about Eris and her intentions on starting the recent fire in the first place. For a second, his face held a thoughtful expression on it, but it went away when he stopped gazing out the window.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:57 am

Hamona looks at him a moment. She looked at the clock noticing it was very late and said, “I should get some rest. I have to get up early in the morning to get some things for my land lord. Plus you probably should not be late for curfew again. You don’t want to get in trouble again.” She waits to see what he might say. She knew that it might not be a good idea to make him get in more trouble. She began to wonder how the fire started in the first place. There did not seem to anyone in the building which was good.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Cupid nodded her way when she spoke of getting rest, but when she also mentioned his ‘curfew’, he kind of sweat-dropped at the thought of all of the other gods ganging up on him for disobeying the stupid rules….again. “ Uh, right….but first, I have to take you back to your apartment, do I not?” he said to her as he took her hand and transformed to take her back to her town since she mentioned that she had to get some things done for her land lord. He figured that that would probably be a tad bit hard to do all the way in France. After taking her back the same way they arrived in France, he turned her and gave her a small smile. “ I’ll see you later, Hamona….” he said to her as he kneeled down and delivered a soft kiss to her lips before disappearing right from his spot. Now, he was flying away from her apartment, gaining a new level of height every second while enjoying the nice long-term feeling he got every time he kissed her. The felt so complex that it was hard to explain with words, but he definitely knew that it was a very wonderful feeling, especially when you were flying so freely in the skies.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Hamona kissed him back before he left to go back to his home. She went to her bed and got covered up in her blankets. She thinks with a smile on her face, “I cannot believe my heart has finally found someone who cares for me without a second thought. I think I have finally found my reason for existing in this world. My heart belongs to the god of love and no one else.” She looks at the sky and says knowing he could probably hear her, “No matter what those stuck up gods say or do, I will always be here waiting for you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Just when Cupid made back to his home way up in the sky, he suddenly smiled brightly. Why? Well, because he was in fact able to hear what she had said from all the way up there. He didn’t really hear it with his ears though--it was more of a telepathic connection, despite that it was said aloud. He was still smiling because he made it before his curfew’s deadline occurred and none of the ‘stuck-up’ gods would be able to say anything to him. ‘ I really do love you….’ Cupid thought in his mind, recalling when he had accidentally blurted that out loud at the time he thought that she was still unconscious from passing out earlier. He still didn’t understand why he wasn’t able to say it again to her face though--stuff like saying, “ I love you!” should come natural to him, but it didn’t, despite he was so smooth in his words. The blonde god just didn’t understand, but he didn’t ponder on that for long because he had soon drifted off to sleep….to wake up extra early. It wasn’t like he needed a full night’s rest anyway. It was 4:00 in the morning, so technically, it was the next day, so technically, he couldn’t get in trouble for leaving at this time because there was no damn curfew telling him when he could leave for Earth and the curfew for last night had officially expired for him. Even though he ‘technically’ wouldn’t get into trouble, there was no need to wake up the other gods, so he made his way out very silently. Upon arriving back at Hamona’s apartment, he peeked into the window to see that she was sleeping soundly in her room. He closed his eyes and literally phased through the window without opening it, reopening his eyes when he was inside. He was still learning how to phase through solid objects, so he didn’t do it all the time because he wasn’t that good at it yet. With a smile on his face, he quietly sat down on her bed and laid down beside her, but he didn’t go under the covers with her. He just decided that he would wait for her to wake up while laying down beside her--it was much better than waiting until the later morning to see her anyhow.

SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:05 am

Hamona stirred in her sleep as he was watching her. She curled into a ball and could not seem to get comfortable in her bed. She ended up waking up to see Cupid on her bed ten minutes later. She smiles some and says, “Hey…What are doing here?” She sits up slowly as she felt like she had not slept in weeks. Hamona looks at her alarm clock and groans as she sees what time it is. She says to herself unhappily and tried, “So much for exactly sleeping.” She looks back at Cupid and smiles again not able to help it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Cupid smiled back at her largely, but before he was able to answer her question, the alarm clock interrupted him. Was it already time for her wake up? “ Oh, well….to be honest with you, I couldn’t wait for the later morning to see you, so I decided to come back down here extra early so I could lay down beside you until you awoke….did I interrupt your sleeping by laying next to you?” he explained to her, but then asked his question after taking note of how sleep-deprived she appeared to be. He also recalled when she seemed like she couldn’t get comfortable enough to fall asleep properly. He hoped that he wasn’t the cause of it, but an idea began to form in his head suddenly. “ I can fix up a concoction for you that I know by heart if you wish--it’s designed to battle off all of the effects of sleepiness throughout the day….” he suggested to her as he stood up from the bed. While he waited for her to decide whether she wanted to try out the concoction that he could whip up in a few minutes or not, he glanced over at himself in a body mirror, casually examining himself for a few seconds as if she wasn‘t there watching him. Sometimes, he forgot when people were around him when he was examining himself in a mirror--he really vain, so the cause of that unawareness was unknown. He frowned to himself, taking note of his lack of muscle tone. He was in-shape and slim, but he began to think that he needed to start working out to develop some sort of muscles. The lack of muscles was probably the partial cause of his young appearance, but before he could further contemplate on that fact, he noticed something else. Did he get taller?? He looked like had grown two inches overnight, which was actually the cause. He didn’t think that he was able to grow anymore because he figured that once gods reached a certain age, they could no longer mature or grow. Little did he know that that certain age was different within each god, but he didn’t bother thinking about how significant it was because he just shrugged it off and turned back to Hamona for her answer.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:33 am

Hamona looks at him as he noticed that she really needed to sleep. She has not been able to sleep a full night since she was seven. “I can fix up a concoction for you that I know by heart if you wish--it’s designed to battle off all of the effects of sleepiness throughout the day….” Cupid suggested to her as he stood up from the bed. She says, “I am willing to try anything that will help me feel better. And don’t worry; it’s not your fault that I can’t seem to sleep. If I could I would just become nocturnal.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:17 am

After chuckling at her comment on becoming nocturnal, he zoomed off into the kitchen to fix up his own concoction for her. He actually batched it up himself when he was younger. The ingredients were actually quite simple, so most of them would be found in the kitchen. When he completed the concoction after a few minutes, he swiftly made it back into her room and handed her the drink. It was of an odd, gray hue, but it tasted much better than it looked. “ There, this should fix you up my dear!” he said to her with a bright grin as he waited for her to drink it. While he waited for her to drink it, a small pain suddenly coursed through his throat, but it was so small that he barely paid any mind to it, especially since it left as quickly as it came after he gently cleared his throat up. Yes, it was completely meaningless and not worth paying any attention to it....right?
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:06 pm

Hamona looks at the drink a moment before drink it slowly. She got it down without a problem and then looked at him a moment sensing something was wrong. She asks, “Are you alright? You seem a little different. I just can’t tell how.” She looks him over and decides to just watch him closely to make sure nothing bad happens to him. She goes to her bathroom with a change of clothes to get ready for her errands for her land lord. She comes out after a moment and says, “I got to go to the supermarket for my land lord’s orders.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Cupid blinked a few times when Hamona asked if he was alright. “ Huh? Well, yes--what made you ask that??” he asked her as he tilted his head to the side a little, listening to her as she stated that he seemed a little….different. “ Well, now that you mention it, I think that I’ve grown a little bit overnight….” he said to her with a tone of uncertainty in his voice since he wasn’t entirely sure. He was right though--he had grown two inches overnight. After glancing back at himself in the body mirror, he just shrugged it off like he did earlier, despite that he found it kind of surprising that he was still able to grow. “ Other than that, I don’t think there’s anything else that’s different about me….” he told her before she went off to change and then told him that she had to go to the supermarket. “ Okay, let’s get going--shall we…?” he said to her with a light smile as he took her hand into his. “ But if you don’t mind me asking, why do you have to go shopping for your land lord?” he asked her out of mere curiosity. He figured that a land lord could do that on their own unless they were too busy or just lazy. He didn’t want to make any assumptions though, so he just waited for her explanation on that.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “My land lord is raising three kids on his own. His wife died of breast cancer three years after his daughter were born. He can’t leave his home without drawing his kids out in the coldness of the morning. His two daughters Anna and Katie get very sick easy. So I do his food shopping for him. That way the kids don’t get sick and he does not have to fight with them.” She heads to the supermarket with a smile and got out her list of things to get for her land lord.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:16 pm

“ Wow, his plate sounds really full….” Cupid said with a blink after hearing about his situation. “ I think it’s great that you’re helping your landlord out--that’s also what I love about you….you’re so selfless and sweet….” he added in while a bright smile crossed his face. While he was walking beside her, he suddenly grabbed her into a slightly tight side hug. “ Your kind personality just makes me want to squeeze you!” he said happily before he laughed a little and let go of her. He also decided to throw in a kiss on the cheek after letting her go. “ Well, as you just saw, that last statement wasn’t an exaggeration….” he commented with a slight smirk on his face. He curiously glanced at the landlord’s grocery list and looked back ahead of them to see how close they were to getting to the supermarket. " Say, Hamona? Are you sure you don't want to catch up on some sleep? I mean, I know I gave you that concoction to drink, but it just takes away the side-effects of exhaustion for about 12 hours, so it doesn't make up for the sleep you've missed....I know that you have to run those errands for the landlord, but I would gladly do them for you if you decide to go rest...." he told her as he looked down at his shoes. It didn't matter what she decided to do, but if she really did want to catch up on sleep, he really wouldn't have minded taking over the errands for her since he didn't have anything else to do today anyway. Valentine's Day was over with after all.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Hamona looks at him with a smile and says, “I will get some sleep after I do these errands, I promise.” She kisses his cheek softly and looks around as they arrive to the market. She looks at the list. Carrots, sugar, flour, red skin potatoes, a bag of rice, boneless chicken breast, and some kiwi. Hamona says, “Let’s get the kiwi first.” She goes over to the fruit aisle. She goes over and grabs four kiwis. Then she heads to get the carrots. She says, “This should not take too long as long as it does not get busy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:58 am

“ Okay….” Cupid replied to her with a smile, his smile only broadening when she kissed him on the cheek. Upon arriving at the market, Cupid kept in mind of the items that were on Hamona’s landlord’s grocery list. He nodded after she suggested getting the kiwis first and after listening to her state this shouldn’t take too long as long as it didn’t get busy, he glanced around the area quickly, as if a huge crowd was going to suddenly swarm into the marketplace. “ You know, just in case that happens, I’ll just go get the sugar, the flour, the potatoes, and the rice--we’ll split up so we can make this quicker…” he said to her and before she replied, he darted off swiftly, as if he was on some ‘life-and-death’ mission. It didn’t take him long at all to retrieve the items that he told her that he would get because he was back by her side in a matter of a few minutes, with the grocery items in a bag. “ How are you doing?” he asked her, wondering if she was finished collecting the rest of the items on the list.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 am

Hamona made her way through the market as she gather the things she needed. When Cupid got back to her side, she had gotten everything but the boneless chicken breast. The man she was waiting on was taking too long. She began to tap her foot on the ground getting irritated. The man gave her the chicken and she smiled at him and said thank you. She then turned to Cupid with a smile. She says, “Let’s go, I want to hurry and drop this stuff so I can get some sleep.” She started to walk back to the apartments to drop the food off.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:02 pm

When Cupid saw that she basically had everything that she needed, he smiled at the mention of getting some sleep and began to walk back to her apartment complex with her. “ May I join you….?” he asked her brightly, wondering if she would mind if he laid down with her for awhile. Upon reaching the apartment, he started getting that ‘itchy’ feeling in his throat again, but it was only mild, so he ignored that, but he was also starting to feel tired and slightly achy even though he was just fine a few minutes ago. Maybe he just needed to sleep and the feeling would go away, he figured. He also figured that sleeping beside Hamona would make him feel even better if he woke up and saw her first. He thought about that for a moment, thinking about how wonderful that would’ve been to see her first thing when he woke up. Cupid gently moved the bag so that it was now hanging over one of his shoulders while he held it at its handles. After they reached Hamona's landlord's door, he brought it back out in front of him, patiently waiting for him to open the door with Hamona.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:12 pm

The land lord opens the door and smiles at Hamona. He says, “Thank you Hamona. I would have done it myself, but the girls are sick.” She smiles back at him and says, “You’re welcome, Mike. It is the least I can do for you. Would you like me to help you cook?” He shakes his head as he takes the bed and says, “No that is one thing I can do right on my own. Besides, you are looking pretty tired. You should go home and get some sleep.” She says, “All right then, I will be at my apartment if you need me.” They say good-bye before Hamona disappears quickly to her apartment to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Cupid quietly stood by the door with Hamona while she talked to her landowner, smiling a little when she offered to cook for him and his daughter too. He loved that caring and helpful side of her, but then again, he would probably love any side of Hamona. Still, the sweet side was the most capturing for him. The smile faded from his lips when he felt the scratchy, sore feeling in his throat again, which had caused him to give out a cough before Hamona ended the conversation with the landlord. ‘That’s weird….why do I feel like I have a cold or something? Gods can’t get sick, can they?’ Cupid thought in his mind quizzically, but pushed the thought aside when he no longer felt the pain in his throat. Still, he did feel a little hot and achy as if he hadn‘t rested his body in days, but it was probably nothing--or so he thought. Anyway, he walked with Hamona back to her own apartment and silently took a seat on a chair in her room. He was going to keep quiet so that she could rest. He felt a bit tired himself too, so he decided that he would just rest on the chair since he didn’t know if it was alright with Hamona to sleep beside her in a bed just yet.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:53 am

Hamona looks at him for a moment as she gets in her bed. Her heart was telling her something was wrong with him. Her eyes were filled with worry about him. She did not know what was wrong with him. She knew that gods were not able to get sick. She says, “Go home and see what’s wrong with your throat. I don‘t want you to be getting sick or anything like that because of me.” She was not going to let him get sick because of her. She closes her eyes almost instantly after saying that. She was so tired from not being able to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next