The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) - Page 5 Empty Re: When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Post by SS3Pan Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:03 pm

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) - Page 5 Cupidc11

Cupid laid back in his seat, placed his folded arms behind his head, and closed his eyes to get ready to rest until he heard Hamona’s voice. He reopened his eyes and blinked, eventually rubbing the back of his head at the mentioning of his throat. “ Oh, don’t worry about me--I’m fine! I can’t get sick after all….and it’s not like anyone back at home would be of much help anyway….” he said with a small shrug before a smile came to his face. “ I’m probably just tired or maybe my throat’s dry….I’ll just go get something to drink….” he added in quickly, lowering his voice when he saw her eyes close. He wanted her to rest, not worry about him, so he quietly stepped out of the room to get a glass of water. Maybe his throat was just dry--at least, that’s what he was trying to convince himself to think. Well, after he drank the water, he did feel a little better, so perhaps nothing was wrong with him after all. After the blonde god entered her room again, he turned to Hamona, watching her for a moment before he took his seat again and closed his eyes to try and rest as well.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) - Page 5 Empty Re: When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Hamona groans in her sleep and says sleep talking again, “I wish I could go to the ocean.” A blue pearl around her neck starts to glow as she dreams about the ocean. She starts to toss and turn as the pearl glows brighter. Her skin was pale as she lays there in her bed. The pearl kept glowing as she dreamt of the sea.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Not much later, Cupid’s eyes had flickered open. He didn’t feel tired anymore, but that wasn’t the reason why he had woken up so suddenly. It was this vibrant light that seemed to come out of nowhere--at first, he thought it was the morning sun, but knew that he hadn’t slept for that long. Well, whatever it was, it was coming from Hamona’s bed, somewhere around her neck. After rubbing his eyes, he leaned forward in his chair, taking note of the glowing pearl on Hamon’s neck. Cupid cocked his head to the side, pondering now. ‘ Why is it glowing like that….?’ he thought in his mind, catching the feeling of the energy it was emitting as well. It was strange, but Cupid had seen odder scenes. When he heard her speak of the ocean, he raised an eyebrow. ‘ What is she, a mermaid?’ he thought a bit curiously, but a bit sarcastically at the same time. That was when an idea struck him, causing him to smile. She wanted to go to the ocean, so maybe he could take her there when she was fully rested. He did feel a lot better than before anyway. His smile quickly faded though, and he made his way over to her bed, taking a seat at the edge of it as he looked down at Hamona. As of now, the glowing pearl wasn’t catching his attention anymore. He was too busy gazing at Hamona, admiring her beauty. “ I love you….” he said in a soft voice, gently kissing her on the cheek before he turned away and began to look out the window. Of course, he had only said that because he figured that she wouldn’t be able to hear him since she was sleeping, like before, back at the hotel they were at in Paris. It was a good thing too, because he sounded a little ‘mushy’ when he said that.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:29 pm

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) - Page 5 Minitokyo_Female_Scans_Black_Cat_61 (Great guess. I thought I would throw in a twist of my own.)Hamona groans in her sleep some as she drifts deeper into her dreams. Deep cool blue waters swirl around her as she swims around happily in the water. She continues to dream of this until someone comes to swim beside her. Before she could see who the merman or mermaid was, she woke up gasping for air as though she has been swimming for hours without air.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Cupid sort of jumped a little when she woke up gasping for air because he had drifted back off to sleep at some point, so waking up to gasping apparently alarmed him a bit. He quickly sat up from Hamona’s bedside and looked down at her just as he sat the top part of her body up against him. “ You alright?” he asked when she had stopped the gasping. That was strange--why did she wake up like that? Perhaps it had something to do with the pearl around her neck. It was glowing last night after all, with an energy that he easily picked up. Gods were apparently able to detect energy and magic sources, so Cupid was beginning to think that something was up since he sensed that from the pearl and as far as he knew, most ordinary pearls didn‘t give off energy like that, but he didn’t say anything about it. He just waited for her answer to see if she was alright.

(Lol, I thought that was it, but I only knew because I had looked at her profile ^^ And interesting, another twist….I wonder how this will turn out ^^ My bad I didn't write too much on this--since you have something planned, I didn't want to go too much ahead into it)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:54 pm

Hamona looks at him still having issues getting enough air into her body. She says, “Yeah I’m okay. It’s just I have not had dreams that felt this real to me in a very long time.” She tucks the pearl back underneath her shirt. She looks at him again and strokes his cheek trying to ease his worry about her. She asks, “Why don’t you lay with me a little while? That way you don’t have to sleep in that lumpy old chair.” She kisses his lips softly and then waits for his response.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:43 pm

“ I see….well, as long as you’re alright….” Cupid said, still looking a bit concerned for her. Eventually, the look disappeared when she started to stroke her cheek, but it was soon replaced with a surprised expression after she suggested laying down with her. Of course, he had no objections to that, especially after receiving such a warm kiss. “ Um, alright…” he replied, smiling as he lifted his legs up onto the bed. That was all he had to do since he was already sitting on her bed anyway. Turning to her, he leaned forward and started up another kiss before pulling away. “ Just had to get that one out of my system….” he stated with a smirk while laying his head down. Well, after that first kiss, she did leave him yearning for another kiss, which was why he had kissed her again--actually, she left him longing for many more kisses, but he decided leave it at one since he didn't know whether wanted to go back to sleep or not.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment before kissing him as he laid beside her. She says, "If you want more kisses from me then take them." She kisses him again before laying her head on his chest. She says, "Cupid I want you to leave me if I become too old for you. I don't want you to watch me grow old and die as we both know human do." Her eyes drift to her pearl as it started to glow again around her neck. She looks at it closely and says, "Huh that is strange. My pearl has never done this before?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:51 pm

The young god blinked a few times at her as she told him to take more of her kisses if he wanted more, the smirk coming back to his face before he leaned back over and delivered a few more deep kisses to Hamona. When he pulled away, he smiled at her, but it slowly faded as he listened to the next thing she had said. For some reason, the smile returned to his face, but it was much softer this time. Gently, he placed his hand on one of her cheeks and said, “ To be honest with you, I….didn’t know that about humans--I hadn’t visited your world enough since I only came on Valentine’s Day….” He looked down for a moment. Maybe his memory had been erased a long time ago or he just didn’t remember. “ ….But I don’t care--you’ll never be too old for me….I lo--I mean, I really, really like you, no matter how much you might change….” he said as he looked back up while caressing her face. His face flushed a little when he almost accidentally stated that he loved her--he still didn‘t get why he couldn‘t say to her face when she was conscious. He was able to cover that up really fast, but the thought of her dying one day still stuck to his mind. That gave him an idea, but….he decided not to say anything about it--at least, not now.

(Oh yeah, I have a question about the other rp….would you want to make it into a romance between them, on the side of what’s already happening in it?)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Hamona looks at him as he said that she would never be too old for him. She could not help but smile when he caught himself almost saying that he loved her. She says, “I love you too Cupid. You don’t have to keep covering it up. I feel the same way about you.” She keeps looking down at her pearl unsure what to think of it at the moment. (I am trying to think of a reply and I have been getting really busy with my school work so I reply to what I can when I can.)

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Cupid’s eyes dilated slightly when he heard her state that she loved him too, a blush creeping up onto his face, but only for a few moments. He smiled and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly when she also said that he didn’t have to keep covering it up. “ Heh, sorry about that….it’s just….I take love really seriously and I’ve never really felt this way before--at least, not for a long time, so I guess that’s why it’s a little hard for me to say it sometimes….” he said to her, smiling gently. Okay, so maybe he understood why it was hard for some mortal men to admit how they really felt, in terms of love and whatnot. Shortly after saying that, he glanced back down at her pearl. She seemed to be a little worried about it. “ Where did you get the pearl from, Hamona?” he asked her curiously as he looked back up. “ It reminds me of the ocean for reason….” he added in with a small chuckle, but stopped when another idea crossed his mind. “ Would you like to go to the beach later on today?” he asked her a bit randomly. The pearl did remind him of the sea after all.

(Alright, but that’s not really what I was asking--I was just wondering if you’d want to make it into romance, that’s all….I’m not trying to rush you with the reply if you think I am, it was just a curious question because I wanted to know what you’d be interested in doing….I would never rush you into replying to something anyway--I know that we can get busy with our real lives and all….that’s why I don’t come here as much as I’d want to >.<)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Hamona smiles as she listens to him talk as her eyes never leave the pearl. She did not want to lose it because it was her mother’s for all she knew. So she held it close to her heart. Hamona looks at him and says, “I believe it was my birth mother’s. It was found with me when I was sent to the orphanage.” Her eyes lit up a little as Cupid mentioned going to the ocean later on today. She says with a smile, “I would love to go to the ocean today. It is supposed to be a nice day out today.” (Oh okay sure I love romantic role-plays. So sure.)

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Cupid listened with interest when she answered his question. He was always interested in what Hamona had to say, mainly because he thought that she was an intriguing person altogether. After all, what person could steal a god’s heart so quickly and easily? After he suggested going to the ocean, he grinned at her response, taking note of the way her eyes lit up a little as well. “ Okay! Then we’ll go as soon as soon as the sun comes out a bit more….” he said as he glanced over to the window. It was still really early in the morning, so the sun wasn’t out yet, nor would any of the beaches be open at this time. He kind of glad though, because now he could spend his time with her alone, but he couldn’t help but wonder if all of the gods were making a fuss from the fact that he hadn’t come home yet. ‘ Oh well….’ he mused as he turned back to Hamona, looking over her smile as a charming one crossed his own face. “ I love when you smile--you look even more beautiful when you do, and it’s as if your whole face brightens up….” He loved flattering her because to him, all of his compliments were true and not exaggerations.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “You keep flattering me and I just might let them go to my head.” She gets up and wraps her arms around him gently before placing a kiss on his lips. She looks at him a moment before kissing him again with a little more passion. She says in the kiss, “I love you Cupid.” She breaks the kiss and lays her head on his chest to relax a bit more. The pearl starts to glow again and she starts to get weak in the knees. She says looking down at it, “It is acting weird again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:12 pm

A small chuckle escaped from him when she stated that she just might let all of his compliments go to her head. “Dearest, I wouldn’t blame you for letting it go to your head because all of my compliments are as true as they can get….” he said to her, smiling brightly before she suddenly wrapped his arms around him and delivered a kiss to his lips. He closed his eyes softly and brought her closer as he kissed her back with his warm lips pressing against hers, but as she paused and looked at him, he gazed in her eyes, apparently becoming a little ‘intoxicated’ and light-headed from her kisses--he loved it. Cupid admired it even more when she came back in for another kiss, except this one held a little more passion in it. He deepened the kiss with his own passion and wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her even closer to him while his other hand gently stroked through her hair. He heard what she said in between the kiss and smiled a little. “ I love you more….” he responded to her sweetly through the kisses. After she broke the kisses and laid her head on his chest, he started to give her small kisses along the side of her neck, but came to a stop at the mentioning of her pearl again. He blinked softly, realizing what he had been doing. That was strange. His mind didn’t register that he was kissing her neck until now, but besides that, Cupid glanced down at her glowing pearl, a thoughtful look on his face as he continued to hold her. “ Hm…are you sure you’re alright, Hamona….?” he questioned lowly, but even though he was talking to her, his eyes were fixated on the pearl. What was with that pearl? After pondering about the pearl, he eventually looked back at her. He was kind of contemplating about the pearl—after all, there were a lot of things that he knew about since he was a god, so there were probably tons of ideas for him to contemplate over. “ Please let me know if you begin to not feel well….” he said to her, holding her a bit more warmly against his chest.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:42 am

Hamona shivers in pleasure as she felt him kiss her neck. The pearl was starting to make her too weak to stand. She says, “Cupid, I don’t feel well. It feels like the pearl is draining the energy from my body.” Her eyes close as her body collapsed from the jewel stealing her energy, or so it seemed. Her body began to glow as a voice could be heard all around them. The voice of a woman says whispering on the wind, “It has been sixteen years since the young one’s birth. It’s time for her to live her life as an immortal.” The glow started to fuse Hamona’s legs together and an elegant blue tail started to form in there place.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Before having the chance to respond to her, she had already collapsed in his arms since he was still holding her. Alarm immediately filled up in his widened blue irises. “ Hamona--!” Cupid began, but stopped short when her body started to glow. Just when that happened, a voice that seemed to come out of nowhere was heard around the two of them. A slight frown crossed the blonde boy’s face as he listened to the voice’s words, eventually looking back down to catch sight of the blue mermaid tail that was forming in place of her human legs. He wasn’t exactly alarmed at the fact that he was looking at a mermaid tail, since he was used to encountering the so-called mythical creatures, such as mermaids, but he was actually more alarmed at the fact that Hamona had passed out and the mermaid tail was on her. “ What….was that voice….talking about? I always thought that she was just human, not immortal….” he mumbled to himself thoughtfully, but at the same time, he was looking down at her with concern. Well, he would worry about that later. Right now, he needed to see if she’d wake up. “ Hamona? Wake up, please….” he said kind of softly as he sat down and laid her down on the bed. It wasn’t everyday that he came in contact with merpeople, but he did know that they were creatures that could breathe normally on the surface, as well as in the water, so he didn’t think that the lack of water was the problem.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:42 am

Hamona could hear Cupid’s voice as he said, “Hamona? Wake up, please….” He said it kind of softly as she felt him lay her down on the bed. She could not respond to him as she wanted to. Her eyes refused to open and let her be awake. When she finally did get her eyes to open after an hour of trying, she could not believe her eyes. In the place of where her legs use to be was a shiny blue tail. She says, “Well this just keeps getting weirder and weirder for us.” She slowly finds a way to sit herself up on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:04 am

When Hamona woke up about an hour later, relief instantly came over him as he watched her eyes open back up. “ Good, you’re alright….” he said to himself, sweat-dropping and laughing weakly at her comment of the situation getting weirder and weirder for them. “ Ahaha, yes….I’m guessing you didn’t know you were a mermaid and I surely didn’t either….” he stated, blinking as he rubbed the back of his head and watched her sit up in the bed. “ This is quite peculiar though, even for me….most beings know that their mermaids from the start, but it’s interesting that that pearl has a connection with your tranformation….” he added in, looking over her blue tail. He reached out and slowly began to stroke it gently. He had never really had the chance to touch a mermaid’s tail like this before, despite that he lived for such a long time already. “ I suppose you must really want to go to the beach now, huh?” he said a bit jokingly, a slight smile coming to his face before he also said, mainly to himself, “ I didn’t think it was possible for you to become even more beautiful because you were already incredibly gorgeous from the start….wow....”
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment and says, “I think it is because I am half human that I did not know.” His touch felt strange on her tail but she did not stop him. She could see the longing in his eyes. She leans up and kisses his cheek sweetly as he commented on her looks. She says, “Well yes I want to go to the beach even more now but I don’t think we can get there with me in this form.” She looks at her tail as though she was unsure what to do with it. She whispers, “My mother was the mermaid out of my parents.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5