The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) - Page 2 Empty Re: When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:49 am

Hamona looks at him and chuckles softly. She could see a bunch of pizza sauce all over his face. She takes a napkin and says as she wipes his face, “That’s why you should not judge things by their looks. Some things that look weird can actually taste really good.” She kisses his cheek softly and says, “Thanks for bringing here.” She was in a very happy mood. She tensed as she saw a bunch of students from her school. Especially when the guy she really liked walked by. She really liked Cupid, but she had a feeling he was not going to stick around after this day.

Back to top Go down

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) - Page 2 Empty Re: When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Post by SS3Pan Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:14 pm

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) - Page 2 Cupidc11

Hearing her soft chuckle, he blinked and turned her way, oblivious to the fact that there was sauce on the corner of his mouth. “ What?” Cupid questioned as he looked at her with a curious look in his blue eyes. She answered his question by taking a napkin and wiping his face. “ Oops, guess I was paying little attention again….” he said with a small grin as he leaned over slightly, allowing her to wipe his face off completely. He didn’t mind her wiping his mouth and was happy to know that she appeared to not mind doing it either. His grin turned into a gentle smile as she finished up told him that he shouldn’t judge certain things by their looks. He always did that when it came to new food--he was a little picky sometimes, except for when it came to junk food and sweets. “ Yes, you’re right…I’ll try to be a little more--,“ he stopped talking when she suddenly, after wiping his mouth off with the napkin, kissed his cheek again and, once again, caught him by surprise. It was a pleasant surprise though, which made him smile brightly. When she thanked him for bringing her hair, he said, “ It was my pleasure, my beautiful rose….” He stood up from his seat and took her hands in his, but paused when he felt her tense up. He glanced over to the bunch of students that walked by them, figuring that she must’ve knew them from school or something. To get her mind off of them, he squeezed her hands reassuringly and began to speak. “ Why won’t we go on the Ferris Wheel now…?” he suggested as he looked over to the large and extremely vibrant wheel of attraction. Okay, so he knew that he had to leave soon, but so what? He could spare a little more time with her, right? Besides, this was the best time he was having in awhile and for some reason, he felt like he didn’t want to leave Hamona, but sadly knew that he was going to have to soon. In fact, he had kind of lost track of time.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “Sure we can get on the Ferris wheel.” She gets up still uneasy as her eyes follow the students. The guy who had a part of her heart looked at her and smiled kindly. She gave him a small smile before taking Cupid to the Ferris wheel. They had to wait in line for a while, but it was well worth it. They got in one of the carts (Or whatever it is it’s called) and the ride starts to go around. The ride stops when they reach the top after threes turns. The sun was starting to set and was making sky be colored in multiple colors. Hamona’s eyes light up at the beautiful sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Before Cupid walked off to the Ferris Wheel with her, he subconsciously glanced over to a particular guy that was among the group of students, catching the kind smile he gave to Hamona. Was he the one that she, perhaps, liked? He assumed that that was probably the case, according to the smile she gave him in return, but he didn’t dwell on the thought for too long. When they began to wait on the line, he was so occupied with looking at the well-lit, giant wheel that he barely realized how long they were waiting on the line, but he was, of course, glad when they were finally up next. He watched with fascination as the cart they were in automatically rode around three times before it finally pauses at the very top of the wheel. ‘ Being this high up reminds me of flying….I miss it already…’ Cupid thought in his mind as he turned around to look at the impressive sunset. “ It‘s breathtaking, isn’t it? I love watching the sunset….” he said to Hamona softly as he slowly wrapped his arms around her shoulders and turned to her with a warm smile. “ It reminds me of you….” he added in, thinking that she did resemble the sight of the sunset in a few ways.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Hamona looks at him and blushes deeply. She says, “I am nowhere near that beautiful. Surely you have seen more beautiful girls then me. I doubt any girl would deny you their heart.” She gets a bit closer to him as a cold wind blows against her body. She says thinking aloud, “I wish I could fly away. To just be able to take off and never look back to this town. Then I could go somewhere where I can be myself.” She shakes her head to stop herself from getting lost in her thoughts and dreams again. She says with a sigh, “But that will never happen.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:40 pm

“ No, I haven’t….” Cupid said to her with a warm smile on his face. Truthfully, he had never seen anyone prettier than her. Sure, maybe the love that he lost long, long ago was about as beautiful as her, but not prettier, so he was just being honest. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his head with his free hand when she stated that no girl would deny him their heart. “ Now, I’m not too sure about that one….” he said, chuckling gently before he scooted closer to her, his arm still warmly wrapped around her shoulders. When she started to think aloud, he silently listened her, a gentle smile crossing his face. It faded away when she seemed to snap out of her thoughts and said that that would never happen. Well, it probably could, but of course, Cupid wasn’t going to tell her that he had wings and could fly her as far away as she wanted to go whenever she want to--at least, not yet. Instead, he replied, “ You can be yourself only if you choose too….no one can stop you from being who you truly are, which is a wonderful person….besides, your dream might just come true….” He didn’t tell her what part of the dream he was referring, but it was most likely the flying part. While he was speaking to her, he didn’t even realize how close he had moved to her face--he was only three from her, his deeply blue orbs looking into her own eyes. Then, suddenly, Cupid leaned forward and gently pressed his lips against hers, kissing her for a few second before he pulled away. His eyes looked glazed over when he pulled away, as if the kiss had put him under some sort of spell, but that look immediately changed when he realized what he just did. Did he--yep, he did. The blonde boy blinked few times and his eyes began to widen by the second as he looked back at him. What made him suddenly kiss her like that? He wasn’t really sure, but now that he was fully registering the fact that he kissed her through his mind, a blush slowly started to creep onto his cheeks. “ U-um….I’m sorry….I don’t know what came over me….” he said quickly as he looked away, hoping he didn’t offend her or anything. Darn him and his romantic impulses! He had to say though--her lips were so warm and smooth. He loved how the kiss felt, despite that it was only for a few seconds.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 pm

Hamona was going to say something about her dream coming true, when Cupid pressed his lips to hers. It caught her off guard. A blush made its way to her cheeks. She took in a deep breath as her heart rate was going crazy. She had never been kissed before. To be honest, she never thought anyone would ever want to kiss her. She says trying to get rid of her blush on her cheeks, “You don’t have to say sorry. You did nothing wrong. Besides I kind of really liked it.” She close to him and laid her head on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:41 am

Cupid’s eyes widened slightly as he stared at Hamona. Did she really like it like she said she did? And to think that that was his very first kiss. He wasn’t sure why, but after hearing that, his faint blush deepened a little while a warm smile crossed his face, showing that he also liked the kiss. It was times like these that didn’t require any words, so he silently brought her closer by hugging her a bit tighter and gently kissed her forehead. He remained this way while the cart slowly brought them back down to the ground again, but just when they hit the ground, his mind had just grasped reality again. What time was it? Did the ride take as long as he thought it did? Quickly, he glanced down at his red wrist watch, his pupils shrinking in horror. How did it get past midnight so quickly?! “ Ah!” Cupid let out a short, small yell of surprise, unwrapped his arm from Hamona, and hastily jumped out of the cart. “ Hamona, a thousand apologies, but I…I have to go now! I’m, uh--past my curfew! It was a pleasure taking you out….” He ran back up to her, lifted up her hand, and kissed the back of it before turning around to run off. While he hastily walked forward, he turned back to her and waved. “ I promise I’ll see you again sometime!” he called to her, eventually disappearing within the crowd. He would’ve loved to see her again--she wasn‘t like most mortals and despite that he had only known her for a day, he liked everything about her and it was kind of rare for Cupid to really like someone in such a short time--, but because he had just went past the time that all gods were supposed to be home, he wasn’t so sure if they were going to let him out again for him to do what he had just promised to Hamona. When he was out of the fair, he glanced back at it before giving out a small sigh, converting into his invisible and original form, and flying off towards the dark sky. Man, he was already hoping to the gods that he would get to see her again.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:51 am

Hamona watched him go sadly. She got out of the cart and decided to leave the festival. She made her way home late and got to her apartment quickly. She locked the door behind her and got ready for bed. The students had three days off from school now so she was planning on resting for a while. She gets in her dark blue night gown and got in bed. She looks out her window at the sky and says with a smile, “Thanks for the great night Cupid. I hope I get see you again soon.” She lays her head on the pillow and goes to sleep with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:57 am

“ Cupid, you have disobeyed one of our most important rules….” one of the older gods began, sitting behind a large, fancy table as he looked down at Cupid, who was standing in front of it. This whole room kind of looked like a courtroom, except it was surrounded by clouds, the dark sky, and a whole bunch of other gods and goddesses. “ I did?!?” Cupid exclaimed, trying to sound and look shocked. “ Gee, I thought I was just breaking one of the pointless, stupid rules!” he added in with that same shocked tone of voice, his eyes widening with false innocence. “ It is not a stupid rule and you know it!” the god yelled as he banged his fist on the table out of irritation to Cupid’s sarcasm and mockery. The blonde god was such a smooth talker because he was so used to being sarcastic to the gods that thought that they were in charge of him. The smart-ass responses he generated gave him practice with the smooth talking. “ Alright, then what is the purpose behind it??” Cupid asked him with a flat curious tone to his voice. “ That’s not the point--the point here is that this isn’t the first time you’ve disobeyed a rule and I don’t want you doing it again or else you will be punished….” the god said to him through a glare. “ Uh-huh, yes, so….does that mean I still get to wander around in the human world?” Cupid asked, ignoring the comments he was hearing around him. “ Why would you want to be around those humans?” he heard someone say in the crowd of godly beings. “ That doesn’t concern you!” Cupid grumbled almost defiantly as he stared at the main god in the room, waiting for his answer. “ Well?” he questioned again, just in case the old god forgot that he was supposed to be answering a question. “ Well, yes, but I cannot see why you would want to….” the god said, eyeing him suspiciously. “ Honestly, you’re one of the most foolish gods I have ever met….” he added in with a sweat drop. “ Bite me….” Cupid replied dully, but before he left the room, he said, “ And you’re the most simplest god I’ve ever met….all you can do is scold people about the rules they’ve broken and yet, you cannot even state the point behind any of those rules!” With that being said, Cupid left the room quickly. He never let those other gods get him down, but how he? He was just told that he still had permission to go to the human world--how great was that? Now, he would be able to keep the promise he made to Hamona. Quietly, he flew off to the cloud he usually slept on and drifted off to sleep the minute he laid against it. When someone was either a god or a very pure person at heart, clouds felt like fluffy pillows when you laid on them and you couldn’t seep through them. Most humans couldn’t stand on a cloud because they weren’t pure enough and would go right through it--that applied to airplanes too. Machines didn’t work with the ‘cloud rule’, so they went through them too. Since Cupid was a god, he was able to rest upon any cloud he saw.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Hamona wakes up the next morning and looks at the clock. It was only six in the morning, she huffs and grumbles some. She gets out of bed and works on getting dressed. She puts on a light blue t-shirt and a dark blue jean skirt. She looks in her body mirror and says as she brushes her hair, “This is as good as it’s going to get.” Hamona huffs some and leaves her apartment to find a job she can do after school. She walks around the city uneasy as she searches for a job. As she looked around the city, she had a bad feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:55 pm

At around 5:30 in the morning, Cupid woke up and sat up as silently as he could, his blue eyes scanning the cloudy area. Good, everyone else was asleep now--that was just what he was waiting for. He stretched his little white wings out and his arms, brushed down his soft hair with his hands, and soundlessly dove off of the cloud towards the human world. While he was flying, he pulled his goggles over his eyes and picked up on his speed. He was still in his original form, so he would be safe if he flew just above the town he was in yesterday since he was basically invisible to everyone in this form. “ Now, to find Hamona….it shouldn’t be too hard to find her from up here…I wonder if she‘s still asleep….” he said to himself, taking note of the fact that he was able to see almost the entire town from this high up. Not only that, but his eyes were as good as a raptor’s vision, being able to spot everyone walking below him. It took him a good 45 minutes to get down here, so it was way past 6:00.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Hamona looks around as a gang of guy chase off after her. They looked all drunk and looking a fun way to mess with people. One says grabbing a hold of her, “Where you going sweet heart? Stay and have some fun with us.” She screams out for help as the guys try to force their way on her. Tears went down her face as they worked on ripping off her clothes. She thinks, “I should have known not to come out of my apartment tonight.” She tries to squirm her way out of their grip and try to get away from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:56 pm

After a few more minutes of flying around, he spotted another blonde-headed girl and swooped down closer to the town to see if this one was Hamona or not. It was, but wait--why was she surrounded by a bunch of guys? What was going on? Of course, trying to answer those questions would be wasting time, so he decided to assume that the situation didn’t look very good for her. He landed in an alleyway and converted to his human form, having on the same attire that he had on yesterday. Once his wings had disappeared, he stepped out of the alleyway and frowned at the group of guys surrounding his dear Hamona. “ Hey! Why don’t you numbskulls leave her alone?!” Cupid called out to them boldly as he stepped up. They all paused and looked at him, then burst out laughing, making Cupid’s eyes twitch out of annoyance. The ring leader walked up to him with a stupid, drunk look on his face and smirked. “ What are you gonna do if we don’t? Eh, little boy?” the man said rather mockingly as he grabbed the collar of Cupid’s white shirt. Cupid was 5’4”, so the man that reached about 6’2” easily hovered over him. That was when an anime anger vein appeared on Cupid’s blonde head and before the man even knew it, Cupid had grabbed the man’s wrist and literally tossed him right over his head, causing him to crash into the base of the building behind them. Cupid didn’t really care for fight--he was a lover, not a fighter, but despite that, he was just as powerful and deadly as any of the other gods….maybe even stronger. “ Now, if the rest of you do not wish to end up like your idiotic friend, I strongly advise you to leave!” Cupid said to him with a frown, sighing when they charged toward him. The first one swung his fist at Cupid, but he ducked to avoid the punch and sent a sidekick into his ribs. Then, Cupid spun around and performed a leg sweep on the other guy. Before the man hit the ground though, he grabbed the man’s legs and tossed him into the third guy, knocking the two of them out. After looking at all four of the unconscious men, Cupid smiled slightly. “ I suppose I’m not as rusty as I thought I was…..” he said as he looked up to Hamona, smiling a little more. “ See? I always keep my promises!” Cupid said to her brightly, referring to when he promised to see her again. “ Are you alright?” he asked her, hoping that they didn’t harm her in any way.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Hamona covers up her ripped clothes with her cloak. She watched as Cupid beat the crud out of the guys. She was surprised that he could fight so well. She was rather surprised to see him again so soon. She sees him smile and she could not help but smile back at him. She says covering herself up more, “I’m okay just a little shaken up. I knew I should not have left my apartment this early. I have such bad luck in this city. What are doing up so early?” She looks at him with a calm relaxed smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Something about catching a slight glimpse of her ripped clothes made him feel….angry, but when she covered it up with her cloak, that feeling went away. Where did that come from? He probably felt the anger boiling inside of him because the ripped reminded him of those guys and what they were most likely trying to do. He didn‘t like to feel angry, so he was glad that the feeling was temporary. “ Oh, well I usually wake up this early to….um, go for a walk….” Cupid said with a nod as he rubbed the back of his head. He couldn’t tell her the real reason why he had woken up so early. “ What was your reason for coming here so early, might I ask?” he asked her curiously, figuring that she was out here for a reason. “ Please allow me to escort you if you are still trying to get something done here in this city….” he said to her softly, not wanting anymore men to pester her the way those other guys did. Subconsciously, he pulled up the goggles that were still over his eyes onto his forehead. He had no use for them now that he was no longer flying and probably won't be for the rest of the day.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Hamona says while tying her cloak so her ripped clothes don’t show, “I am trying to finding a job that I can do after my school hours. But then I ram to those idiots.” She looks at her watch and groans as it was only 7:30 a.m. She says, “How about we go to McDonalds for breakfast?” She looks at him as she could see a spark of anger in his eyes from what happened. She says before kissing him gently, “Thank you for protecting me.” She pressed her lips to his ever so gently for a moment. She asks, “Did you get into any trouble for missing your curfew?”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:23 pm

“ Oh, I see….” Cupid murmured as she explained why she was out here so early. At the mention of getting breakfast, Cupid arched an eyebrow slightly. McDonalds? That didn’t sound familiar to him, but he decided not to say that just in case it was a really well-known place or something. “ Okay, that sounds good--now, where is this ‘Make-Donalds’ at….?” he began, but stopped talking abruptly when he felt her lips press up against his own gently. How was it that she was always catching by surprise? He should’ve expected it, but he really didn’t. Despite that, he kissed her back for the moment that she was kissing him. When she thanked him for protecting her, he had no idea what to say. The kiss that came out of nowhere seemed to blow his mind away, making him stutter for a second. “ Um--uhhh…I-It was no problem….” he stammered, a slight tinge of redness now staining his cheeks. As he tried to pull himself together again, she asked if he had gotten into any trouble for missing his curfew. “ No, not really….just a slight scolding, but that was all….” he told her, smirking slightly as he recalled his meeting with the gods last night. While he spoke, he took her hand and allowed her to lead him to McDonalds since he had no idea where that was. The buildings were blocking the view of it anyhow.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:43 pm

Hamona giggled as she caught him off guard with the kiss. She guides him to the McDonalds closest to them and gets them to a table. She explains to him what all they have to eat and tells him at the Mcflurries they can have for dessert. She goes up the cashier and orders four hash browns and 2 Mcmuffins along with an Oreo Mcflurry. She looks at Cupid and waits for him to order what he wants before paying for it. After paying for their meal, Hamona sits them down in a booth in the back so no one would bug them.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Cupid took a glance around the fast-food restaurant when they were inside. He got a whiff of a scent that seemed to be mixed with food and grease, but he didn’t mind it. After Hamon’s explanation of the menu, he ordered his food after she did. Although he was hungry and usually ate plentiful amounts when he was, he didn’t want to over-do since he wasn’t the one that was paying for the meal. In the end, he decided to get two hash browns, a large sausage biscuits, and a chocolate shake--he just had to have something sweet with his meal. Once they were seated in a cozy booth, Cupid looked over to Hamona, just now realizing how much food she had on her tray. Shrugging it off mentally, he just figured that she had a big appetite….like him. He looked back down at his food, curiously looking it over before picking up one of the hash browns to take a bite of it. At first, he was chewing cautiously, as if trying to figure out if it tasted good or bad. Well, according to the way his eyes brightened, it tasted pretty good to him. “ Wow, this is good….” he said with a smile, taking a bite of his biscuit now. After taking that bite, he remembered to wipe his face, just in case something decided to get onto his face….again. He wiped away most of the crums that were there though, and resumed eating, but paused when he noticed the sign behind Hamona. “ Hey, it says on the sign behind you that they’re looking for another cashier….” he informed her, remembering when she stated that she was looking for a job.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Hamona ate her food slowly for a moment. She says, “I know I have already given the manger my résumé. He said they would call me in a week.” She saw him look at the amount of food on her tray for a moment. She says, “I have to eat a lot in the morning or I get sick.” She smiles some know he was enjoying the food. She thinks, “I swear he has never eaten human food before.” She asks, “You’re not from around here, are you?” She looks at him calm as she waits for an answer from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:22 pm

“ Yes, well breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all….” he said to her, smiling at her as he continued to eat his food. “ And I’m sure you’ll get the job--I know that I’d hire you any day….” he said to her through a light chuckle, but the slight laugh quickly faded away into his throat when she asked him if he wasn’t from around here. Something about that question almost made him choke on the food that he was currently chewing on, but thankfully, he just ended up swallowing it whole. “ Umm, is it that obvious?” he asked somewhat anxiously as he rubbed the back of his head. What gave him away? The way he was always acting like it was his first time trying some sort of food? Well, in all actuality, it was true--he had never had the chance to enjoy human food like this before. “ Because it’s true--I’m not from around here….” he said to her quickly, trying his best to think of a place that he could tell her he was from, just in case she asked. He definitely couldn’t tell her that he was from way above in the sky or something like that. That would just make him sound like a nut case. Cupid slowly began to suck down his chocolate shake a bit nervously, the sweetness of it making him relax a little.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Hamona asks seeing how nervous he was, “Why are you so nervous Cupid?” Her eyes closed for a moment. She was starting to put things together. She asks with no emotion in her voice, “Where do you come from?” She was focusing her other four senses. If she lied, she would sense it in his heart rate, in his breathing, or in any other tattle tale sign the body gives away naturally. Hamona figured if he could not be honest with her before she decides whether or not they should date, then she was not going to get her hopes up.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Cupid looked down at his lap before responding to her. “ I’m not sure….” he said softly. He really wasn’t sure why he was nervous. Was it because he would have to end up telling her the truth or was it because the thought of what the other gods would do to him if he told her the actual truth shook him a little? They had been easy on him for past years, but things would probably change if he gave away the huge secret to a mortal. He looked back up to her, but looked away when she asked where he was from. Just as she had no emotion in her voice, he held no expression in his face or body language. He definitely didn’t want to lie to her, but should he really tell her the truth? Was it okay to do so now? When Cupid locked his blue orbs with her own orbs, he finally began to speak. “ Hamona, if I tell you the truth, I will have to tell you after we leave this place--where we can have a little more privacy….” he said to her calmly, his eyes down at his tray, which already had empty containers and wrappers on it. Did he really say that? He was really going to tell her--well, after they left. Slowly, he stood up emptied his tray at a nearby garbage bin, and stacked it on top of a row of empty green trays, turning back to her to see if she was ready to leave as well. All the while waiting for her, he began to think of how he was going to put….the entire truth together for her. This was such a huge step for him, getting ready to share his secret with someone that wasn’t a god. He must’ve liked Hamona way more than he thought he did.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Hamona stood up after a moment and took care of her tray. She looks at him calmly and says, “I just don’t want to be with a guy who lies to me and believe me I do want to be you.” She guides him to her apartment and locks the door once they are inside. She says sitting down in a chair, “No one else is here during the day except me.” She waits for him to sit down. Her whole apartment was covered in paintings of the sky and the city that she has done recently in the past few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next