The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken (May be R)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Forsaken (May be R) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Forsaken (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Hearing her other problem... he was quiet for a moment. "Well... I will be there if you need me..." he said. "If... it will help you sleep... I wouldn't mind..." he said. He was somewhat embarrassed... but still, he honestly wouldn't mind... of course after what he had done... and what she had done for him... he was happy to do anything she asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment and says, “I would only want you to lay with me if you are fully comfortable with it.” She looks down at her hands again as she was not sure what he would say to her. She could easily picture his warm wings wrapped around her body as they lay together in her bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:31 pm

Nodding, he responded. "Yes..." I wouldn't mind in the least..." he said. He pictured the same thing... he had laid with women before... but... he could vividly see her wrapped within his wings, close to his body... "I wouldn't mind at all..." he said. "Keeping you company... keeping you warm... giving you something to cuddle."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Hamona smiles and asks, “Then would you mind laying with me after our day out? We are suppose to get a lot of snow tonight and it’s not safe to keep a fire going while you are sleeping.” She smiles as the waiter comes to take the empty plates away from the table. He takes the plates away and she awaits Clause’s answer to her question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Clause looked away a moment, his face went slightly red... for a demon, he was quite shy right now it seemed. "I... I would love to." he said. "Laying with you... would be nice... If it will keep you warm, Miss Hamona... or do you wish that I don't refer to you so formally..." he said, knowing she was practically his Mistress now. He would answer her beck and call... only unlike his last master... he would greatly enjoy it.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “You can call me anything you want except Mistress or Master. I don’t own you, I just require your services once in a while.” She chuckles softly to herself as she could see him blush rather deep red for a demon. She takes out her purse and pulls out a piece of paper. She says, “They changed some of the movies at the theater today. We can see The Blind Side, Twilight Saga: New Moon, Avatar, Armored, and a few other ones I couldn’t seem to write down.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Clause nodded, understanding. "I'll just call you by your name then, if it is alright with you." he said. "And tonight, movie is your choice, I have no preference..." he said. "Whichever one would make you the happiest." he said. "Tonight will be special for you..." he said. "Anything you wish, anything you want..." he said. "You freed me... it is the least I can do..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Hamona looks at the list a moment and says, “Let’s go see Armored. It is supposed to be a good action movie. So it should not annoy me too much.” She shivers as she could already feel the temperature dropping rather quickly as it began to snow. Her eyes light up at the sight of the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:30 pm

With a little sigh, he sees the snow fall... he is a bit sensitive to cold weather... he loved heat, warmth... but he looked down to Hamona... she looked like she loved the snow... he smiled, liking the look on her face, seeing her eyes light up. "Armored sounds good." he said. Though, seeing her shiver... he wanted to wrap her up right there... keep her warm. But then it would be difficult to walk.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:36 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “We have an hour before it starts.” She shivers again as she loved the snow but hated the cold that came with it. She says, “I love the snow but the cold that comes with it I can live without.” Her hands began to shake as she got colder from the idea of walking out into the cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:41 pm

"I know what you mean... my sort of demon... we love heat... I'm a bit sensitive to the cold..." he said. He moves closer to her, drawing her a bit closer to him. "This helps a bit... staying warm is important... I don't want to pass out... that is if you don't mind." he said with a little smile. Also, her little shaking... he wanted her to be warm as well... he stretched out one of his wings... putting it around her. Nobody except her would see it...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Hamona smiles as he wraps his wing around her and she cuddles right up to him. Her eyes close as moment as she was trying to locate someone. A female demon appears in front of them as she would appear to be human to everyone else around them. She asks in a kind voice, “What can I do for you Hamona?” Hamona says, “Johnny seems to like you the best and the babysitter keeps ignoring his cries. Will you watch him today?” The demon nods and disappears to watch over Johnny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Seeing the female demon, he smiled... he hadn't seen many other female demons... "Who was that?" he asked. "And... that is good though... that she is watching your child... she has that sense about her, that she knows how to work with children." he said with a smile. "Your son... he is special from what I have seen of him." he said, holding her close, happy she was cuddling up to him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Hamona says, “Her name is Alexis. She is half human half dog demon. She came to me when she was just a little girl. She was seeking freedom from this brothel she was placed in. I gave her some of my blood and taught her how to survive in this world.” She sighs some and says, “He is stronger than I.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 pm

"Alexis... I've never seen her before." he said. "I'm not sure what kind of demon I am... I've never found any like myself. I'm like a vampyre in some ways... I need energy that I take from people... but I don't hurt them..." he said. "Some call me an energy demon... some call me a Winged demon... but... I just prefer Clause." he said. "And... your son... that is odd... but good... I'm sure he will follow in his mother's footsteps... become a great fighter... help us kinder demons..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Hamona stands up and says, “Yeah I just hope he does not hate himself for how he was created.” She takes his hand and guides him to the doors. She says, “The sooner we get to the theater the sooner we can get warm again.” She kisses his cheek before going out into the cold. She makes her way to the theater by dancing through the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Bringing up how her little one was made... it made him feel guilty once more... he hoped she didn't blame him... thought it was his fault... very much his fault... Her kiss though made his face turn red once more... he wasn't expecting it... then her dancing through the snow... it made him laugh... once more, he found himself having fun with her... he moved with her, going towards the doors.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:49 pm

Hamona smiles letting him lead in their dance as she wanted him to have fun again. Hearing his laughter, her eyes lit up again in joy. She says, “Glad to see you are having fun again.” She puts a hand on his shoulder and other in his hand. She was his to lead wherever he wanted her to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Leading her a bit, they danced as the snow started to fall around them... he seen her happiness, it started to rub off on him. His dark eyes held joy... however after a bit, the cold started registering with him. He ended their dance by drawing her close, holding her, placing a kiss on her lips, it didn't last long, but it was sweet... "We should go in... get seats... it's getting cold... even with you..." he said looking down at her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Hamona looks at him a bit surprised by the kiss. Her eyes were lit up like fireworks though. She nods and takes his hand leading him inside so she can get the tickets. She then gets their seats at the top where most of the heat was plus no one would mess with them up there. She sits comfortably next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Clause sits next to her, also very comfortable, the heat helping him. He puts an arm around Hamona, holding her lightly. He was glad she liked the kiss... that she didn't pull away from him... It was odd... his feelings for her... how he couldn't hurt her... he couldn't bring himself to hurt her even under his old master's orders... how he had fun with her... how his heart seemed to pound when she was near.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:31 pm

Hamona cuddles up to him as the movie starts to play. Her heart was beating wildly inside her chest as they were so close. She smiles some as some girls below them were looking at her with envious eyes. She entangles her fingers in his and mouths to them the word mine. They back down and go back to watching the movie as Hamona smiles triumphantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Clause looked down at her, he was able to see how the girls were looking at them... he could only imagine what would have happened if they knew what he really was... a dark creature like him always seemed irresistible to humans... he didn't know why. He looked down at Hamona as she mouthed 'Mine' to the other girls. He smiled, no complains from him... a hand moved up, started stroking her air lightly...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:04 pm

Hamona feels her stroke her hair and she smiles not minding his touch. She get closer to him as some of the action scenes start up. She covers her ears as gun shots go off and mess with her ears. She groans and says, “Human men and their worthless guns.” She hated those worthless weapons as she was shot at a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Clause laughed lightly. "I know what you mean..." he said. "I have a much better way of getting my prey..." he said. "I get what I need, they stay alive, and happy... most people I've found actually enjoy it..." he said referring to his kiss.. "And I know it would work on you..." Clause said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next