The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken (May be R)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Forsaken (May be R) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Forsaken (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Clause looked up to Alexis, she was smart... a bit moreso than him, he figured. Removing his shirt, shoes and socks, He moved into the bed with Hamona, remembering what she said about her liking to cuddle... He pulled her close, holding her, wrapping his wings around her... he then closed his eyes... just enjoying the feeling of being close like this.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Alexis leaves the room and shuts the door behind her. Hamona says weakly, “He got out of me. He will destroy this city if he does not go back in my body. No one human will be safe from him.” She cuddles up to him placing her head on his warm chest. Her eyes were glazed over as she looked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:57 pm

"We will stop him... don't worry... but now just rest..." he says looking down at her, feeling her head on his chest. He sighs lightly. "Just rest love... just rest... you need to or your powers will be nothing..." he said. "Or... I... I could give you my energy... I will be weak... but... I could just lay here... you could go... find him..." he said. "Would... you like that?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:23 pm

Hamona shakes her head and says, “Even with your energy, I would not be able to stop him on my own. My body is too damaged to fight right now.” She weakly summons fifteen demons to her aid and says as they arrive at her call, “Slade has found a way to live outside my body. He has left me unable to fight him. I need you guys to find him and contain him long enough to bring him here to be resealed inside me.” They nod and disappear to trap Slade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Clause nods understanding. "Should I go too... to help?" he asked, holding her close still... he would rather stay with her right now in all honesty. He leaned down lightly, and kissed her on the forehead.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Hamona shakes her head and says, “No you are going to stay with me and keep me safe just in case he breaks free from their hold and comes here to kill me.” Her eyes close as her mind goes off into her dreams. Her body shakes as she was really cold and wanting some form of love from someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Seeing her eyes close, Clause moves closer to her, holding her tight against him. "Nothing is going to happen to you... I'll protect you..." he says. He kisses her lightly while she sleeps. She was cold... but he hoped his body would help to warm her up.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:11 pm

Hamona fell asleep with ease as he laid beside her in her bed. Her eyes shifted underneath her eye lids as she dreamt about going to the ocean again like she had done when she was little. The gentle waves on her feet as she danced along the shore. She missed the ocean for so long but she did not know why. Something about its clear waters of freedom have drawn her in since she was three years old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Clause watched her go to sleep, he continued watching her, content, happy to hold her in his arms. He smiled down at her, he kisses her forehead once before closing his eyes. He slowly drifted off to sleep with her in his arms.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Hamona woke up a few hours late with a jump as her demon companions came back with the bat demon wrapped in painful (to demons at least) spirit chains. He turns back into a ball of black demonic energy and was put back inside her body. She lets out a small scream of pain as he nestled down back in her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Clause's eyes shoot open, hearing Hamona let out a scream of pain... He looks to her... seeing the pain in her eyes... without a second thought, he presses his lips to hers... soon she would feel a slight numbing sensation as the pain is removed from her body, into his... the demon would still be with her... but Clause started to take her pain onto himself...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Hamona feels the pain melt away from her body as he kisses her. Slade was screaming loudly as he did not want to be sealed away in her body for good. The demons around them start to chant a sealing spell to keep Slade inside Hamona for good. Tears go down her face as she knew Clause was going to be in a lot of pain.
(I wrote a new rp if ya wanna join it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:26 pm

((Maybe, not sure, lot of rps going on at the moment x.x))

Clause feels the pain getting worse... he kisses her deeper... holding her close... letting her pain flow into him. It hurt... bad... but he knew that he could take it... he couldn't let Hamona be in pain...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Hamona looks at him with sad eyes as she could sense the extreme pain he was in. The chant was very slow so she knew that the pain was nowhere close to being over with. She tells him in his mind, “I am so sorry. I am not meaning to be a burden to you Clause. I never wanted to cause you pain.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Clause contacted her back, still keeping his lips pressed to hers. "It's... no problem... Hamona... I... can handle this... just... please... relax... let me ease your burden..." he says to her, kissing her deeper, using her as some comfort from the pain.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:53 pm

Hamona kisses him back to help keep his mind off the pain as the pain would most likely increase as the chant continued. Alexis comes in and heals the wounded demons that were not doing the chant, so they could not worry Hamona too much. She says to them as they leave the room, “Go gather herbs and other plants to help Clause through this after the chant is done.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Clause feels the pain burning through him... seeing the other demons start to get healed... he feels as part of his body starts to turn red, he started bleeding lightly, blood broke out, he would need healing after this as well. He continued kissing Hamona though, drowning his pain with her lips.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:16 pm

Hamona sees that Clause is bleeding and heals him slowly. She was blushing a lot as the other demons could see their little make out session. She kisses him back none the less and know why he was kissing her. It was helping him ignore the great amount of pain he was going through. She wraps her arms around him to keep herself warm and him close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Clause still took the pain from her... holding her close as she held him. He kissed her deeper and deeper... he felt the pain... but it wasn't so bad... He would keep kissing her... until the pain was gone... he couldn't let go now... he had to protect her...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:33 pm

When the chant was over, Alexis got Clause off Hamona and put him in a chair. She starts to heal his badly hurt body while the other demons helped Hamona get the energy to move enough to made some healing incense for Clause. Her body could barely move as though her body had been turned to stone. She gets to work quickly though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Clause sat in the chair, breathing heavily... panting... his body wracked from the pain... he closes his eyes... hoping that he had done enough... he doesn't move... it hurt to move... he just let the others do their work, trying to fix his body.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Hamona comes back in the room with the healing incense in her hand. She opens it up and a blue mist starts to fill the room with smell of flowers and other smells. She says, “Alexis you get out of the room with the others. It won’t take long for this incense to knock us out.” Alexis puts Clause in the bed before leaving the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:11 pm

Clause breaths in the wonderful smell, feeling his eyes get droopy... he fights to stay awake... wanting to just be with Hamona... wanting to know if she was alright now... only now... his eyes started to droop even more... he sighs lightly, before closing his eyes fully, falling asleep, one last word on his lips... "Hamona..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:29 am

Hamona cuddles up to him as her body needed the heart. Her eyes drooped down as her body felt like it was getting heavy. She falls asleep as the incense fills the room to the very top of the room. After five house, the incene stopped filling the room and soon died down. Hamona wakes up and sits up in the bed with a wince of pain. She says to herself, "I hate this body of mine. It is always in pain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:22 am

Clause wakes up, feeling a bit better... not nearly as bad as before. He hears talking, looking up, he sees Hamona. A warm smile crosses his face. "I can ease your pain Hamona... I will...gladly... for you..." he says sitting up. Clause puts his arms around her, wanting her to feel a bit better.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next