The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken (May be R)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Forsaken (May be R) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Forsaken (May be R)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:32 am

Hamona looks at him with a smile and kisses him gently. She says to him, “No you have taken enough of my pain by putting it on your body.” She tenses up as she could hear Johnny crying her attention. Alexis comes in with him in her arms screaming his head off. Hamona takes him in her arms and he shuts right up. She says kissing his forehead, “You are just an angry little thing.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Clause looks up to Alexis and Johnny. The kid was cute, he looks to Alexis, nodding a thank you... he smiles, knowing what she had done for him. He turns his attention to Hamona, pulling her and the baby close. "I know I've taken the pain from you... but I would do it again..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:54 am

Hamona looks at him and says, “No what you did to protect me from the pain almost killed you.” Johnny looks at him and grabs his wing to play with it. His blonde hair and deep blue eyes matched the beauty of his mother’s. He smiles and laughs as he tugs at Clause’s wing. Hamona laughs some as Johnny tries to get Clause to hold him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Clause looks to the baby. He puts out his arms, feeling a light tugging on his wing. He smiles. "Hello Johnny." he says lifting him carefully from his mother's arms. "How are you little guy..." he says with a little smile. He always had a soft spot for children.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:50 am

Hamona smiles Johnny and Clause seem to be bonding with each other. Johnny giggles and laughs as he tries to play with Clause’s wings. Hamona says, “Johnny boy stop trying yank his feathers out so you can play with them.” He just giggles again and keeps trying to pull at his feathers. Hamona pokes him in his side softly and he giggles and tries to tickle her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Clause laughs, moving his feathers back lightly. He sees the young one smile, as a result, Clause feels happy, he felt himself bonding with the child, loving the little guy. He looks to Hamona. "Playful little fella isn't he?" he says with a laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “Yes he is, but I can’t help but love him.” Johnny lets out a groan as he continues to try to go after Clause’s feathers. She tickles his sides and he starts laughing and giggling while trying to make her stop. She says, “He won’t start talking for a while. I can’t wait though.” She kisses Johnny on the forehead as he giggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:12 pm

Clause smiled, putting his wing near the child, letting him play with it. "When he does, I know he is gonna be so cute..." he says with a smile. "I'm sure he is gonna be charming, just like his mother." he says, putting a hand on the little one's hair.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:22 am

When Clause put a hand on Johnny's hair, he quickly took his hand off so he could pull on his fingers. Hamona says, “Play nice Johnny, remember you are stronger than you think.” He just laughs and giggles as he keeps trying to find different ways to play with Clause. Hamona smiles some and watches the two of them as they seem to bond. Johnny would need someone to consider his father. Maybe Clause wouldn’t mind taking the job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Clause laughs. "What a good little guy." he says. "Ow! Hey, ha... he's strong too." he says. He wasn't really hurt, but he thought it was fun. Playing with the little guy... he looked... thinking the same thing as Hamona. Wondering... would Johnny take a demon like him as a father?
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Johnny giggles and laughs for a moment before he lets out a long yawn. He looks at Clause for a moment before going to sleep laying against his chest. Hamona smiles and says, “Well looks like he is quite taken to you already.” She lays down and looks at Clause as she waits to see what he might do. She smiles at them some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:02 pm

"T-thats good..." he says with a little smile. He looks down at the sleeping child. Moving to his crib, he holds Johnny for a little bit, bonding with the child a bit... The demon never felt like this before... he lays the child down in it's crib, looking to Hamona. "Think he likes me?"
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Hamona says, “Well he did not try to blow you up like does the other men I try to date. So I would take that as a yes he likes you.” She lays her head on a pillow as she waits for him to come back to bed. She was amazed how much Clause was acting like a normal man instead of an angry demon. Hamona looks into his eyes as she wanted him to come back to bed with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Clause was able to take the hint and moves back into the bed with her. Laying close to her "I'm glad then..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Hamona cuddles up to him and says, “You are really good with him though.” She looks in his eyes and strokes his face as she kisses him softly on the lips. Her body was still sore and her eyes showed she was tired but it did not stop her from being with her love. She breaks the kiss very slowly and looks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Clause kisses her back, holding her a bit closer. He looks to her once the kiss breaks. "I love you... Hamona..." he says. "I... really do care about you..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Hamona looks at him with a calm smile. She says, “I love you too Clause. I am thankful that you came into my life.” She was really thankful for it. Without him being assigned to torment the priest and drive him to rape her, she would not have had Johnny. She would have killed herself by now. She kisses him softly and happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Clause holds her closely. "I'm... so happy you freed me... so greatful..." he says. "I... couldn't stand my old master... the cruel things he made me do... the ones he had me hurt..." he says. "Like you..." he says, truly sorry.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:28 am

Hamona kisses him softly and says, "It's okay my love. I know you were only doing as your master ordered you to do. Besides, even demons deserve a second chance to change their choices in life. This is your chance to make up for what you have done in the past. The hardest thing to do is to forgive yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Clause pulls her closer pressing his lips to hers, kissing her deeply, quickly, his heart beating faster. "Thank you... so much..." he says breaking the kiss reluctantly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Hamona smiles and says, "No need my love." She cuddles up to him for a moment before tensing up again sensing a strong demonic energy heading their way. She gets up quickly and gets dressed sensing that she needed to get ready for a fight. She looks out the window trying to track the source of the energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8