The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken (May be R)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Forsaken (May be R) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forsaken (May be R)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Hamona looks at his wings with a smile. She says, "My uncle owns a really good resturant up town. He lets me eat there whenever I want for free. He makes the best breakfast meals in the city." She did not care that people stared at them as they walk down the street together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:33 pm

Clause smiled. "Really? Sounds fun." he said. "He didn't let anyone else see his wings... except for her. He let one of them wrap around her a bit... His other one against his back. "But... will your uncle be alright with serving me breakfast?" he asked. "Especially with you... will he know what I am?"
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “He won’t know what you are but he will be able to sense that your not human. Besides, he would probably believe it was part of this stupid prophecy that my family has, if he could see what you are.” She gently touches his wing. She did not mind him being a demon. She loved his wings and he was fun to be around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:59 pm

"Prophecy?" he said. Clause used his wing to draw her closer. "Hmm... what kind of prophecy? If... you don't want to say... don't worry... I won't pressure you. Clause looked to her. "You know... this is the first time I've ever been with anyone without any other motives..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Hamona says, “Well a priest or priestess’s power increase ten fold when they fall for a human. If they fall for a demon and share each other’s blood, the holy power increases 200+. The demonic resistance become unstoppable. The demon lover’s demonic power increases 300+. The holy resistance is unstoppable. So my family came up with a prophecy that one of the women in my family is going to fall for a demon and become unstoppable. Plus I am the only one who can control the demon that flows in our bodies.” She explains the form she was in when she had threat to kill him when they were in her apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 am

Clause understood... "Hmmm... you can control demons? How so?" he asked. "Like as a puppet?" he asked. "Because... I'm not going to let you control me like that. Unless..." he stopped, laughing. He started thinking about her prophecy... if... he fell for her... if she... he didn't think anything like that would happen... his master would never allow anything like that happen...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:16 am

Hamona says, “No the demons I control have free will and do as they please until I need them. Like I was in the middle of a fight and I drained all my energy. One of the demons would appear and defend me until I am able to do it myself.” They get to the restaurant and her uncle quickly gets them a table. He says to Hamaona, “The buffet and menu are on the house as always sweets. Eat as much as you want.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 am

Sitting down with her, he smiled to her. "Sounds fun..." he said. "I wouldn't mind defending you like that really..." he said. Though... he still thought of his master... and the inability to do what he would really want to do... "It seems as if you have connections..." he said. He looked over the menu, trying to find what he wanted to eat.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:42 am

Hamona says, “I have connections everywhere in this city. So far though my connections are strongest with demons that choose to help me when I need them. So far I have three hundred demons at my side. I never force a demon to join me. They have to join me at will or my blood kills them very slowly and painfully.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:52 am

He laughs lightly. "Sounds like a good way to get rid of enemies..." he said. "But... still..." he thought for a moment. "I... I might join you... if... if you would let me..." he said. "If... I can... go over my Master's head..." he said. "I... would rather belong to you than him." he said. He found what he wanted... just some pancakes and bacon...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:02 am

Hamona looks at him a moment as she was brought her usual order by a waiter. She says, “Once you become one of my followers, it can’t undone. You would not be able to ignore if I called you forth to defend me. Heck if I wanted to just talk to you, I would be able to make you come to my side.” She uses a knife and cuts her palm open so he may drink from if he wished. “Drink my blood your master can’t control you anymore.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:09 am

He looked to her. Confused... she would do this so quickly... he nodded. "You have a kind heart..." he said. "My master is cruel and cold... but... you won't be... I know..." he said. He took her hand... bringing her blood to his lips... he started drinking... it... tasted wonderful... He finished, feeling it corse through him... the connection to his master being severed... The link to her being forged...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:42 am

Hamona winces some as he drank her blood from her hand. She says, “Your powers will increase over the next few days because of my blood. You make feel a little sick once in a while.” She thanks the waiter for bringing her usual meal. Her hand heals once Clause is done drinking her blood. She then looks at the waiter as he waits to take Clause’s order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:33 am

Clause ordered some pancakes and bacon. It sounded good right now. With a little grin, he looks to her. "I'll be fine..." he said. Clause couldn't stop smiling... he had been a slave to his old master's cruel command for many years... "Thank you... Thank you so much..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:59 am

Hamona nods and says, “You’re welcome Clause.” She looks at her hand a moment and says, “Don’t be surprised if you have dreams that don’t make sense for a while. You will be seeing my memories when you sleep. I can’t make that effect stop. I think its my blood’s way of making the body stronger.” She starts to eat her meal as the waiter comes with Clause’s food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Clause looked to her... this situation seemed so casual... then again, she had done it many times before. "It's fine... I would rather have dreams like that rather than forced to hurt so many people..." he said. "It was fun for a while... but then I started to feel bad... but Master... er... the one that I called Master wouldn't let me stop..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I am sorry that he forced you to kill.” She tenses up and looks around as her senses were going nuts. She says, “Gosh darn it I can’t tell where the demons are hiding now.” A shadow demon appears by her side as he could sense her worry. Hamona says, “Please see if you can locate a small group of demons that’s spilling blood. If you can, kill the demons.” He nods and says, “As you wish Hamona.” She smiles and says, “Thank you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Clause watched her interact with the demon... seeing how she sent them to hunt the beasts... she was smart... the best way to kill a demon was with another demon. He smiled. "So, they come whenever you need them?" he asked. It was something he wouldn't have a problem with... the way he seen it, he had a lot of evil to make up for.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “Well yes or when they sense that something is wrong with me.” She eats the rest of her food and then drinks her glass of water. The demon comes back to her side covered in blood. He says, “I took care of the problem Lady Hamona. You should be resting though. You have not been sleeping the beat lately.” She wipes the blood away from the demon and says, “I promise I will rest when I feel the urge to.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Clause looked to the demon... seeing him covered in blood... how kind Hamona was when she wiped the blood from him. He smiled... knowing that he could fight some of the best demons out there... "You haven't been sleeping lately?" he asked curious. "What's been keeping you up?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:37 pm

Hamona looks at Clause before she keeps wiping the blood off the demon. He looks at him and says, “She keeps reliving the rape you helped make happen to her almost every time she goes to sleep.” He winces as Hamona found his wound and started to clean it. The waiter comes back to them with a big first aid kit. She says thank you to the waiter and then goes back to cleaning the wound gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Clause got quiet... his old master would have been proud... ruining her life... his old self... he would have been happy... taunting her... leading her to endless suffering... now though... he was just quiet... it was almost as if he was the one who raped her... he felt a deep regret...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Hamona gets him all cleaned up and then he went his own way so he did not have to be around Clause. She says to him after enduring the silence for about twenty minutes, “Don’t let him get to you. Yes the rape was horrifying, but I got my son Johnny out of it. So I can’t complain too much.” She looks down at her hands as she got nervous again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Clause looked up to her... sensing her nervousness. He could normally sense this sort of thing... but... it was amplified now. "I... just feel horrible about it..." he said. "I... avoid hurting anybody when I can... when I feed... I make sure that they are safe... once I'm done... and they forget about me... I leave no trace..." he said. "But... when my old master would make me... I would have to torment a target..." he said. "And... yes... at least you got that little one out of it..." he said. "If... you want... I can try to take away the pain of it... numb the memory... it will be harder to remember, easier to sleep at night..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “That is not my only problem with sleeping. I am kind of a cuddle bug and well there is no one for me to cuddle with. Johnny likes to hog the bed so that’s why he sleeps in his crib instead of laying with me.” She was not sure about making her memory of the rape more numb was a good idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next