The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Ohanzee looked at her and says, "Not any more I want you and nothing else." He turned and wrapped his dirty grease arms around her perfectly tanning glowing body. He lifts her up and says, "I know I am an idot because it took me this long to realize what I not only needed but wanted was you." He kissed her again and then sits her down and goes back to his bike. He finished attatching the peice and turned back to his new and ture luv. He walks over and wraps his arms around her again and lifts her up and takes her back to the yard where they laid down and enjoyed the sun.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Hamona blushes as he takes her back to the yard to enjoy the sun. She looks at him a moment before cuddling up to him with a smile. She says, “I am glad you have finally come back Hanz. You have not been the same since your mom died. I have not been the same sine my heart problem formed though. So I sort of understand. I miss all the things I use to be able to do.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Ohanzee tensed up at the menttion of Hamona's heart condition. His muscles almost doubled in size. He lightly squeezed her hand. "I will fix that problem with time I can promise you that. He kissed her hand and stands up and goes back to his gurage and an loud noise followed he was obiously breaking something he placed his favorite bike on the ground and wheeled it out. Then he went back into the gurage and wheeled out an orange red and yellow bike coverd in flames. He signals for Hamona to come over to his side. He goes back in side and comes back with two helments. One red and the other black with purple and gray clouds around the top of it. Then he tossed the red one to Hamona. "Take an ride with me." He gets on his bike and revs it up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:25 am

Hamona looks at him a moment before putting the helmet on. She says as she gets on with him, "If my mom yells at me for this, I am going to blame you. You know how my mom fears these things." She had a real smile on her face for the first time in a long time. She sighs some as she knew when the helmet comes off, her hair would be a mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Ohanzee looks back at her. "Come on Hamy you are an big girl you can ride without me." He gives her an very seductive smile and then tosses her the key to the bike. Then looks back in the garuage and says, "Unless you see another bike in there you like." He points into the garuage and looks at Hamona.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Hamona says as she looks at him, “Yeah right my mom will kill me if she sees me driving one of these. If she sees me on this, she will ground me for the whole summer.” She thought about this for a minute. She thinks, “Then again, why would I care? She can’t control me forever. I need to live my own life and make my own mistakes and order to learn from them.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:52 pm

Thai cuts off is bike and then turns around on it laying across the back of his bike. He was looking over Hamona's every curve. He enjoyed stareing at her beauty. Then he looks at her and says, "Do you see an bike you like." He smiles as he started to get up and then slowly approched Hamona wrapping one arm around her hips and placing his head on her shoulder. "If you want I can make you an bike form scractch and we can ride together until I finish making it." He smiles lightyly and then he kisses her cheek softly.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:38 am

Hamona looks at him and says, “Well I think it would be kind of cool to have a bike of my own.” She smiles as he kisses her cheek and she looks in his eyes a moment. She let out a small groan as she heard her mother calling for her. She says to him before running back to her house, “Looks like we’re going to have to go riding together another time…I’ll see you later Hanz.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Ohanzee smiled as he watched his beatuiful tan goddess run back to her house. He then turned and put away to of the bikes but kept working on his bike. He attached part after part and then he fianlly finished up his adjustments. He smiles and then he puts up his finally bike and walks into the his house and washes up then he pulls out his cell phone and calls Hamona.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Hamona smiles as she goes to get a cold shower to cool herself down. She was just getting out when Hanz called her on her phone. She says with a smile, “Hey Hanz, you still have bad timing with phone calls. You keep calling me when I am in the shower.” She puts in her cell phone headphones on so she can still talk to him and get dressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Ohanzee laughs. "Well do you think your lmow will let me come over and have dinner and an moive with you." He starts changeing his clothes so he wouldn't be in any messy clothes at Hamona's house. He knew her mother would freak. He smiles and then he listens to see if he got an reasponse.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Hamona looks at the time and says, “My mom has to go to her night job in ten minutes. I am sure she would not mind if you came over and kept me company.” She tenses as she felt her chest tighten up. She says, “I talk to you in a second. I have to take my meds for my heart.” You could her turn on the water as she got a drink to take her pill with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Ohanzee smiled as he put the phone in his mouth then leaped form his window and crawled throught Hamona's mother's room and hold up his finger to his lips to scilence her. Hamona's mother just shakes her head and points to the kitchen. Ohanzee gives her an nice wave and creeps down the hall with his phone to his ear. Then he sneaks around the corner to see Hamona finishing off the cup of water. He sneaks up behind her and waits for he to put the phone back to her ear. When she did he grabs her waist and says, "So what movie do you wanna watch."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Hamona jumps and spins around to look at him with a groan. She hits him on the head and says, “you big ox, don’t scare me like that!” Her face was a bit pale as she looked at him. Her mother comes in and says seeing her pale face, “If you have another attack, you know that you have to have a pace maker put in.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Ohanzee did't turn but the glare he that was known to be aimed at Hamona's mother was cut short by an soft touch from Hamona. His eyes go soft in seconds and he stares at her. He places an hand on her chest. "I will cure you." He says soft and gentally. He then gives her another kiss and walks into the den as her mother left.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Her mother huffed at him before she left the house. She follows him after a moment and asks, “How do you plan on curing me Hanz? My condition is not minor anymore. It’s either deal with the pain or get a pace maker.” She stands behind him and lies her head down against his rough back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Ohanzee smiles and then says, "I have learned more about my peoples culture. It turns out we could use shadows to satisfy our own needs." He looks at her and says, "I have been trying for years to learn the ways of doing so but I could never figure out how to control them long enought to heal someone as hurt as badly as your body." He smiles and places his hand on her chest. "Everytime I do this I feel the problem in your heart but I can't minipulate the shadows inside you long enough to do so." He kisses her again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Hamona kisses him back and says in the kiss, “You’ll get it love. It’s just a matter of time.” She pulls him closer to her to deepen the kiss more. She takes his hand and leads back to her room with a smile. She lies down on her bed and says, “I am just glad you have finally come back to me. I have missed you so much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Ohanzee slowly leans over and crawls over her kissing her stomach and making his way to her chest then her lips. He smiles and says, "I was an fool for leaving you." He wraps his arms around her waist before kissing her agian. He uses her arms to arch her back so that the air in between them could no longer escape. He slowly kisses her neck and the bottom of he chin.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:38 pm

Hamona moans softly and kisses him deeply. Her arms go across his back as she feels the roughness of his skin through his shirt. She says in the kiss, “its okay Hanz. It’s your way of grieving over your mom. So I understood and left you alone to give you space.” She says breaking the kiss to get some air, “After the summer is over, I am moving in with my dad in New York.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Ohanzee froze in place. He stood up from where he was. Then he stands up and leaves the room. His spirt borken. Finally there was one thing that could break such an warrior as Ohanzee hearbreak. He walked out the room. His head spinning he could barely foucs on what was going on. The shadows in the house were moving finally Ohanzee fell to his knees. He couldn't understand why his body was giving up on him the one thing he wanted to to do was get far away from here but his body wouldn't let him instead he was stuck in Hamona's hall on his knees with no where to go.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Hamona got up and went after him calmly trying not to break down. She wraps her arms around him and says, “You know how my mom used to be a heavy and violent drinker. Well she has started drinker again and has been beating on me. The only reason I have not left sooner is because I did not want to leave you. But I can’t stay here much longer.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:31 am

Ohanzee snapped out of his trans after feeling someone warp they're arms around him. He looked around his eyes teary eyed. He refused to cry he was the warrior of the shadows. That is what his name ment shadow. He stands up as if her words were impervious to him. "You wanna leave. Then go. But don't forget that instead of healing my heart you shattered it." Ohanzee starts for the front door. He had to go far away from here. He couldn't belive what had just happened to him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Hamona looks at him with tears in her eyes. She yells, “I don’t have a choice!” She went back to her room and packed her things. She might as well leave early since the only guy she cared about did not understand. She finished packing, grabbed her plane ticket so she could trade it in for an earlier flight, and then ran out to her car to drive to the airport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Ohanzee had just punched an whole straight through his solid oak training tree when he noticed Hamona heading to the car. Ohanzee waits for her to throw her bags into the back seat. He walks over to the back of the car and as she started he grabed the back of the car and starts lifting. He raise the back end of the car into the air his new shadow powres grabed the wheels and stopped them from spinning. Then he takes the back end of the car and truns the car so that it face the tree he had just punched an whole in he then placed the back end of the car on the tree and then walks to the side of the car slowly opening the door and ducking down his eyes closed. He looke as if he was focusing. He was behind the car was an exact replica of Ohanzee excpet it was an shadow and it was now holding the car up. "Hamona you are an damn fool if you belive that I can't protect you if you belive that your only option was to leave. I ahve been coming up with new ways to heal to help and to protect all that I can and it is because of you." He realsed the car and lowered it with easy. "After hearing that and you still don't belive in me then you are free to go." He walks away absorbing his shadow with one swift movement.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next