The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 12 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Hamona smiles as she knew that he liked it when she held him. Once they arrived at a mall and he helped her off his bike, she walked in with him smiling. She kisses him on the cheek and walks with him throughout the mall. She was the happiest girl alive right now and nothing could ruin her day.

Back to top Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 12 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Ohanzee went every where that Hamona wanted to go. He followed her and held her bags after going though out the whole mall twice. Ohanzee finally convinces Hamona to go to the food court and sit down and have lunch with him. He smiles and kisses her hands as he sits her down and then goes to get their lunch.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Hamona looks at him as he went to get their lunch. She knew he was spoiling her today but she did not know why. She smiles at him as he makes his way back to her side. She asks as he sits down, "May I ask why you are spoiling me today?" She looks at all the bags of stuff he let her get. She looks back at him and kisses him softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Ohanzee smiles and says, "I am not spoiling I am simpiling giving my lady wat she wants." He kisses her softly and says, "Plus my lady gives me the best kisses around how could I pass up on those." He smiles and pulls her closer to him as they start to eat.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:56 am

Hamona kisses him with a smile and says, “I love you Hanz. All I truly want is to have you by my side for as long as I can.” She eats calmly as she sits beside him happily. She finishes her food and puts away her trash. She goes back to his side with a happy sigh. She asks, “So what do we want to do now?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Ohanzee smiles and sasy, "If you want we can go home and take your new stuff home." He smiles and stands up with her bags and says, "Come on we can strap this stuff in and we can go home and the find something else to do after we take your stuff home." He smiles and starts to head for the exit.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment and then walks with him to the exit. She helps him attach her bags to his ride and puts her helmet on. She then gets on the back and smiles as they take off for home. When they make it home, she takes in her stuff and goes back to his side. She kisses him soft on the lips and wraps her arms around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Ohanzee smiles and wraps his arms around her and says, "Come on babe lets go see the town." He turns to get on his bike and sees his drive way with at least fiftheen people standing at the end. One of them being the neighbors boy. Ohanzee smiles and cracks his neck and knuckles. He looks at Hamona and says, "Three seconds babe I have to clear the run way for out departure." He smiles and turns to the boy. "Hey you got five seconds to get the fuck off my drive way or I beat you and your little friends to a pulp." The boy smiles and says, "Fuck you stupid peice of shit. I am giving you five seconds to give me your girl or we will kill you." His friends pull out crowbars and bats. Ohanzee's smile gets wider as he gerts ready for a good fight.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Hamona looks at the two boys a moment and she says to Hanz, “Make the fight quick and don’t get too much blood on the grass okay. I don’t want to listen to your grandmother bitch about it.” One of the guys starts to go at her and she presses a knife she bought up right against his jugular vein. She says, “I will kill you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Ohanzee smiiles and says, "About time you let the mean out of you." He turns to the boy and hits him with his signature butterfly kick sending the boy flying down the drive way. He looks at Hamona and says, "Stay back love I can take it from here." He looks up as the charge in. Ohanzee charges in and leaps up sending both his knees into the neighbor's boys chest. Sending him back first into the concrete. Ohanzee then uses his butter fly kick to send two more boys back. He dodges a few attacks and use his left hand to knock another boy out cold with a mean hook. He then ducks under a chain and uppercuts the holder of the chain sending him upwards and forcing him to crash down into the ground. Then he ducks a few more attacks and leaps out of the reach of his oppenets. He was still smiling.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, "I am passed mean Hanz I am officially pissed off." She sighs as he goes after the guys with his big grin on his face. She jumps as another boy grabbed her and tried to drag her into a car. She stomps on his toes and kicks him in the nuts before punching him in the face breaking his nose. She says, "No one touches me without my permission."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Ohanzee smiles at Hamona as she took down another boy. He smiles as he ducks a few more punches, kicks, chains, bats, and crowbars as he makes his way back to Hamona. He leaps in her face and kisses her right on the lips. "I hope I had permission for that. He turns and unleashes a barrage of kicks and punches forcing the whole group of boys backwards once he backed them all away from her the real fun began he started to duck punches and come up with more fierce punches. Ohanzee was tired of playing with them and wanted to get back to Hamona but at the same time he couldn't allow his punches to do too much damage to the other boys so he was still holding back about 85% of his power.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Hamona looks around as more boys were coming at her. This boy was dead set on making her his girl. Some guys go after Hanz while others surround her and was trying to back her into a car. She had a feeling this happened a lot because every other neighbor they had locked thir doors and windows. She tries to take out as many guys she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Ohanzee's smirk fades as he sees them start to surround Hamona and back her into the car. Ohanzee even starts to glare at the boys his muscles tense up and he becomes tempted to use his shadow arts to just get rid of all of them but instead he just focused every bit of his energy into his muscles. He ducks an incoming punch so fast it was almost like he disappeared from sight. He then spins so fast to trip the mans feet from under him it formed a gust the boy flipped almost three times before landing on his neck. Ohanzee dashes out to the car she was corned on and jumps into the air forcing both his knees into the car flipping the car three times over and making it land on its roof he turns so fast another gust was formed he then forces his palm into one mans stomach sending him tumbling across the yard. Ohanzee looks at their faces and powers down as he puts himself in front of Hamona.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:54 am

Hamona shakes behind her lover as even with his powers woke up, they were still getting up and coming back for more. She says softly, “Hun I don’t think they are human. Humans fear when you wake up your powers. These guys look like they have been waiting for you to use them.” She looks at the crushed car knowing there had been guys inside it and yet no blood split from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Ohaznee glares at them and says, "I haven't reveled anything my love I woulnd't worry but now I am not worried about holding back. He truns and scoops Hamona off of her feet. He then smiles and leaps from the ground to the roof. He places Hamona down on the roof and leaps down. He had smirk on his head and says, "I haven't had the chance to release all of my powers but I think this should be fun." A shadow shoots out of nowhere and wraps up one of the boys and lifts him and squeezes him until he passes out. Ohanzee looks at him and sees his Grandmother in the window. She leaps out of the window and says Ohanzee becareful I will take care of Hamona for you. Ohanzee whirls around and snatches up his Grandmother and places her on the roof with Hamona.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Hamona looks at the fight below feeling uneasy as a dark energy seemed to possess the boys. She runs her tongue over her fangs a moment wondering if they were being controlled by something that made not able to feel the hits Hanz has laid on them. She looks around looking for a clue to what was going on. She could not find a single thread of a dark creature’s aura.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Ohanzee looks at the boys as they start to surround him. He lets out a wicked smile as he starts to focus all of his shadow energy to his muscles. Then a sharp voice breaks the silence. "Ohanzee what have I told you never put use 100% of any of your techniques unless you have no choice. Ohanzee frowns and stops summoning all of his energy. He then stops at about 50% of his energy. He then moves so fast that the boys can't keep up with him he dash in and uppercuts the boy in the stomach lifting him off his feet and sending him flying into the air.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Hamona watches from the roof as she could not do anything to help her lover. She tenses up as she feels his energy sky rocket all the while she was begging him not to overdo it. She begins to think about who could be after her so badly to do this. She could not think of anyone at the moment she was too worried about Hanz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:57 am

Ohanzee's smirk had returned as he made short work out of beating the boys with out any form of remorse. He just dashes off and returns to sight only to hit someone with an amazing punch or kick that would send them twirling into the air. He looks as he laid out every boy that was out their but they would just get up he smiled because he knew he was still holding back fifty percent of his power. He wanted to unleash more but he took head to his grandmothers warning.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Hamona looks at him sadly not liking the fact that she could not help him. She watches the boys keep getting up but this time some of them had red eyes like vampires. She could help worry Hanz was being set up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Ohaznee was having to much fun thrashing oppents that get back up. He continued to hammer these oppents until they could hadlry move. Ohanzee sees the change in their eye color but he knew he wasn't an average human and his power and speed could match any vampires. He then ups his power from fifity percent to seventy five percent. Ohanzee also knew that even vampires could take so much before they could no longer get up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Hamona watches Hanz sadly and nervously as she knew there was more to this. She tenses up as she suddenly feels weak. Before anyone can say or do anything she faints and starts to fall to the ground. A shadowy figure appears and grabs her before disappearing with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 am

Ohanzee smiles as he knew the shadow that caught her was his shadow. But in the insant he took his mind off the fight he was leveled by several punches. He didn't even care that he was getting hammered with powerful blows once Hamona was put in his grandmother's arms he then turns and relase the full power to his energy. Shadows shoot our form around him grabbing the vampires and dragging them somewhere deep in the earth. He then leaps onto the roof and scoops up Hamona out of his grandmother's arms.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 am

Hamona looks at him as he took her in his arms. She says with a smile, "You know I hate it when you go super fighter and then go back to sweet lover in an instant. It is hard to stay mad at you." She kisses him on the lips happily and sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next