The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 3 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Hamona looked at him sadly thinking about what he said. She gets out of the car after shutting off the car and went back inside the house. She went to her room and shut the door. She got on her bed and cried for a bit. She did not even think of asking him for help. It’s just that she did not want to botherhim with her problems.

Back to top Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 3 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Ohanzee sat over Hamona the whole time. He was so stealthy he could do this without her even notcing him. "You the one thing I can't stand." He says while drapping his arm down to Hamona's head. "Dry your tears. We graduate tomorrow. Tell your father tht you have decide not to live with him you have found an safe place for you to stay and be perfectly safe. My grandmother will not disagree with this." He jumped out of the window and lands next to the bed on one knee and looks at Homona with an quick turn of the head.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Hamona looks at him a minute surprised that he was even talking to her. She says, “But I…” She stopped herself not wanting to fight with him anymore. She gets up slowly and wraps her arms gently around him. She says, “I am sorry I never thought to go to you for help. But I know that I should never be afraid to go to you. I was actually more afraid of my mom loading her gun and shooting you in the head for trying to take me away.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Ohanzee's hands quickly palmed Hamona's head tilting it back jsut far enough so that he could kiss her. "I will worry about your mother and no drunk will ever squeeze off an shot on me." He smiles and kisses her again this one quicker then the first one. "Hell the best snipers in the world can't hit me what makes your mother any diffrent. Plus my grandmother has been thinking about moving and we will as soon as she can find another house that has the gragauge space this one had." He smiles and points to the bikes. "Now weren't we suppose to be watching an moive." He picks up Hamona and carries her back into the other room with the TV and places her on the couch and pops in an movie the carefully wedges himself inbetween the couch and Hamona wrapping one arm around her waist and the other arm just under her chest.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:56 am

Hamona looks at him a moment as he kissed her. She still was not use to her best friend being her boyfriend. After a few moments, she kissed him back deeply. She smiles as he picks her up and carries her to the living room where the only TV was. She watched him put a movie in before getting on the couch with her. She cuddles up to him as the movie starts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:09 am

Ohanzee smiles but he paid the movie no attention to the moive he only watches his love Hamona. He pulls her closer to him and leaned his head back and jsut looked at his love he didn't even pay the movie any attention so much to the point he didn't even realize that the movie had ended. Until Hamona started moving around in his arms.

((Hey if you are trying to email me you have to do it at this email addres now I am hardly on the other one. (bigrudy71@yahoo.com) yeah just wanted to tell you.))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:13 am

Hamona looks at him a moment after the movie was over. She leans up and kisses him softly and with passion. She says in the kiss, “Can we get back to worry we were before I made you mad?” She runs her hands up and down his back like she was doing before she got him mad at her. She nips at his neck gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Ohanzee leaned his head back and let out an soft growl as Hamona kissed his nipped at his neck he smiles and lowers his head wraping his arms back around her and kissing her back. "If that is what you want." He kisses her again and then pulls her ontop of him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I want to be with you Hanz. You mean the world to me and I don’t want to lose you.” She unbuttons his shirt and says, “I don’t see why you even wear shirts. All you do is rip holes into them until they are just rags.” She kisses him softly and and listens to his heart for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:35 pm

Ohanzee smiles at what she says and kisses her and then he says, "I understand what you say. But now is not the time to do this." He kisses her hands and says, "You are in an vulnerable state and I refuse to do it like this." He kisses her again and pulls her closer to him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Hamona groans and says, “If we must. I can wait.” She cuddles up at him as he holds her close to him. She hated that she has a heart condition. She says, “If only that stupid car accident did not happen. Then I would not have issues with my heart.” She still could feel the metal pole that went into her heart and caused her abnormal heart rhythm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Ohanzee looked at her and says, "I have almost perfected love. It will only take an few more days." He looked at his palm. Then he takes it and places it on Hamona's back and pulls her even closer to him. Then he kisses her and then he lays his cheek on her cheek. Then just enjoys the warm comfort of hsi love.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:14 am

Hamona looks at him a moment before relaxing against his body. She sighs and says, “I know that you only need a few more days. But this body of mine is hard to cope with. So I am a bit impatient with waiting.” She strokes his chest ever so gently as she got lost in her thought about things. She says after a while, “Promise me you won’t shut me out again if something bad happens.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:15 am

Ohanzee looks down at her. "I can promise you that but what I can't promise is that I won't loose it anymore. I have an temper and I am working on it." He smiles and gives her another long and passionate kiss. "We may not be able to do what you want but we can get pretty close to it. He kisses her agian and pulls her closer to him his hands started to roam her body looking for their favorite body parts.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:27 am

Hamona looks at him a moment as he started to feel up her body. She smiles at him and kisses him deeply but gently. She let out a small groan as her pills were losing their affect on her. She says heading to the bathroom with her pills, “I will be back down in a minute. I have to take another worthless pill again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Ohanzee glares down. He knew he would have to master this technique quickly. He followed his love upstairs and sneaks in behind. Her as she turns around he kisses her. "I must go train. I wll return later with dinner and we can eat in peace and possilby hang out until your mother gets home." He kisse her again and dives out of her side window and into his back yard where he picked up an book and flipped through the pages and looked for an certain picture of an ancient healing technique.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:19 am

Hamona looks at him as he trains before going down to the kitchen to see what she can make of dinner. She searches the cook books for some to make special for tonight. She knew she was going to make chocolate bonnets for dessert. But what for the main course? Then she can across the recipe for chicken chilindron. She smiles and says, “Perfect…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:52 am

Ohanzee's training consist of healing and control of his shadows. He smies as his trainging came to an end and he had gained and lot more control of his shadows.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:57 am

Hamona sets the table as the food was cooking so everything would be ready. She looks out the window to see if Hanz was done with his training. She opens the window up and asks, “You ready to come inside? Dinner should be done in ten minutes.” She shuts the window so it did not get too cold inside. She stays off her apron and let’s her hair back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:56 pm

He smiles as he looked at his grandmother in the window and then smiles at her as she tosses him an towel. "Get your little scrowny ass over there and eat dinner with Hamona." He smiles at his grandmother. He blows her an kiss and then runs over. To Hamona's and pulls on an clean shirt and walks into the kitchen and then he sits down at the table. He wraps his arm around Hamona's waist and pulls her into him and kisses her. "So sit her and eat dinner with me." He pulls Hamona into his lap as he puts an forkfull of food in his mouth.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:11 pm

Hamona smiles and says, “I should sit in my own seat and eat.” She would try to get out of his arms but she knew he was not going to let her move. She grabbed a spoon and ate off his plate happily. She smiles as she knew her cooking was getting way better than what it used to be. She lays her back against him to relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:32 am

"You proably should sit in your own seat. But I have never been one to follow the rules so you can sit right here with me." He smiles as she relaxed on his chest and they just sat there and ate in peace. He would occasionaly give Hamona's waist and light squeeze but it was nothing more then making sure that she couldn't get any closer to him then she was. And every time he would give an light smiles and place his head on her shoulder.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:59 am

Hamona looks at him and smiles some. She then finishes the food that she wants to eat and looks at the time. She gets out of his arms slowly and goes to get the dessert. She winces some as her heart is giving some trouble again. Hamona comes in the room with the chocolate bonnets and sets them down before her hands could develop shakes and drop them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Ohanzee looks at her and grabs her hands and pulls her back into him. "You have been moving around too much. You should sit back and relax I will clean the dishes and come back and we can lay together okay." He stands up and washes the dishes and comes back and picks up the plate and Hamona and carries her to the couch and lays down and pulls her ontop of him. "Come on lets just sit back and relax." He leans his head ontop of hers and then picks up an desert and takes an tiny bite out of it and offers Hamona a bite.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Hamona sighs as she watches him do the dishes. She says, “I should be doing the clean up not you.” She knew there was no point in arguing with him. She then followed him to the couch and relaxed with him. When he offers the bite of the bonnet, she took it in her mouth and took it off his fork.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next