The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:42 pm

"Daniel... I have a higher tolerance to Silver than you do" she said "I could make it back here and Markus could fix me if anything were to happen. And nothing will Happen" she said. She was starting to look pale and her hands slightly boney looking.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:48 pm

He knew she was right. That if he was shot, he would be a goner almost instantly. But she... not even he knew exactly how long she had been around. He looked down to her and stroked her hair lightly. "Love... you know if you go... I won't be able to stop worrying about you..." he said. "But... if you think you can stop a war..." he said. "I won't stop you..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:54 pm

"True" she said kissing him softly. "I need someone to stay and look after the girls" she said softly "You know I wouldn't do this if I knew I wouldn't come back" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:00 am

He looked to her, seeing her skin somewhat pale and her hands getting boney... he wondered why. "I can do that... keep them distracted while mommy is away..." he said. "And... I know... your smart... beautiful... and stubborn..." he laughed lightly. "I know you wouldn't go unless you were confident..." he said kissing her back.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:05 am

She smiled weakly "I can't wait till this is over... I need to run... I need to feel the moon" she got up and put a towel around herself. "Sounds like a plan".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:16 am

Daniel nodded. "How about as soon as all this is said and done the two of us can go for a run, feel the moon on our backs..." he said with a smile, looking at her with a towel on. He looked at her just like when they first fell in love... he still seen her like that. It was like a spark that could never be extinguished. He stood up and kissed her lightly. "I should go check on the girls..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:21 am

She smiled "That sounds wonderful" she said seeing that pup gleam in his eyes like when they first kissed. She smiled knowing he still loved her and looked at her in that way, she kissed him back and nodded "Two seconds" she said pulling him back for another kiss.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:27 am

"Mmmm... I guess I can spare a few seconds for you." he said kissing her again, this time a bit deeper. He put his arms around her, holding her close in his arms. He felt like a pup again with her. Then again... he still was young shifter...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:28 am

"Spare a few? Oh how kind" she said mocking him a little before kissing him again deeper to match his kiss. She put her arms around him also and held him close.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:38 am

"I know... mmm... for you I could spare a while..." he said. "Not that I mind... every moment with you is wonderful..." he said. Daniel felt her hold him close... he stroked her face as he kissed her a bit more... loving how close he felt... truly grateful for her, for just holding him close... just being there for him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:03 pm

"Lucky me..." she said with a laugh "As with you" she said as she nuzzled into his hand and kissed him "I should put some clothes on" she said looking up to him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:13 pm

"But you look so good without them..." he said looking down at her, kissing her back lightly. "Mmm... a bit too good really... almost criminal." he said. "Every day, I feel blessed to have you in my life..." he said. He kissed her. "I love you..." he said. "We should get around... I don't really want to though... today... feels like it's going to be a long day.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:54 pm

She laughed "Ahh the pain of holding me back is tooo much" she said "Then go on.... arrest me" she said in a whisper. She knew he was right each day was a blessing and yes they must get going. She sighed and walked out of the bathroom.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Knowing that they had to leave, Daniel laughed. "Hmm... maybe later... for now I'll let you off with a warning..." he said. Following her out, watching her body as she moved, gazing at her figure. He smiled lightly. He got dressed for the day as well. "So when should we go check on Mera... and... when do you plan to talk with the humans?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:21 pm

"Yes officer.." she said with a giggle, she got dressed and nodded "Want me to watch the girls while you go?" she asked "I can go when you get back" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:29 pm

Daniel laughed lightly when she called him officer. He was going to make some plans for them. He smiled. "That will work, I'll see how she is faring..." he said. "I know that she will be better... I... I hope anyways." he said with a little smile. "And later, be careful... I know that I can trust you when it comes to this... but still... be careful." he said as he finished getting dressed. He still couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of her. "I'll be back in a bit... I'll also tell them what you will be doing... how we are trying to avoid a war... and I'll get the rest of the pack... warn them, no shifting, no hurting, try to avoid humans for now. Until this is sorted out, I don't want any more chances... I don't want to lose anyone." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 pm

"Let me know love" she said. "I hope she's better... I haven't seen another female shifter in a long long time... we can't lose her" she said. "You know I'm always careful... except..." she kissed him and gave off a cheeky grin. "Sounds like a good idea... I'll go see the girls... Take care, I expect to see you soon" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:36 pm

Daniel nodded. Her kiss made his face turn a bit red and he felt a bit giddy. He smiled. "I'll be back soon... I promise..." he said kissing her lightly, his hand lingering for a moment longer before he moved and headed off to Markus and Mera.

Markus woke up lightly and looked to Mera... he stroked her face lightly. He treasured her so much. He smiled lightly and just looked at her, not wanting to wake her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:26 am

Lith sighed as she watched him leave, she opened the door "Daniel...." she shouted "Don't forget your hood" she said grabbing his hooded cloak and holding it out to him.

She slept for some time then opened her eyes in a hurry to see Markus "I thought you were gone..." she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:35 am

Daniel looked back. He returned and grabbed it. He moved closer kissing her once more. "If it wasn't for you I would forget everything..." he said with a little laugh. "I'll be back soon..." he said smiling as he started walking off.

Markus looked to her and kissed her. "I wouldn't leave you..." he said stroking her face. "He looked into her eyes. "How are you feeling... any change?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:03 pm

She smiled and kissed him back "Be safe" she yelled after he left.

Mera smiled "I'm glad.." she kissed him softly and pulled face as she tried to move. "It hurts a little" she said looking down at her belly, she pulled her top up a little and gasped in horror. Her silver scars stood out with a big black bruising around them, her side was black with bruising.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Markus looked down. "It will heal love... you might have a few scars from extracting the shards of silver... but... it will heal after a while." He said. "You should be sore for a bit..." he said. He ran a hand over one of her scars, feeling how it was healing. It wasn't doing so bad. He was gentle, not wanting to hurt her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

She nodded "It hurts..." she said as her ran a hand over her scars. "I love you" she said again and again "I can't believe how precious our time is together..." she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Markus kissed her as he took a hand off of her scars. "I love you too..." he said. "You're lucky to be alive right now..." he said stroking her. "Our time is precious..." he said stroking her face lightly. "I don't know what I would do without you..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:25 pm

"Thank Lupa I have a good doctor then aye" she said with a laugh. "Can you do me a fave?" she said looking up at him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next