The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:29 pm

"Anything for you love..." he said looking down at her. He kissed her lightly once more. He was happy that he was a doctor... if he had not been, who knows what would have happened to her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:35 pm

"Can you get me a wet towel so I can clean myself up or take me to the bath so I can clean up there?" she asked feeling too weak to walk herself.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:39 pm

"Soaking in a tub might help you..." he said. "I can get you there..." he said, Just give me a moment..." he said getting up to go to the bathroom. He was going to fill her bath up. Some relaxation would help her. He returned once it was finished. "Ready?" he asked her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:47 pm

She nodded and clenched her teeth knowing when he picked her up it would hurt. The warm water would be good for her though and being away from the operating bed. "Could you do another favor?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Markus lifted her up carefully, knowing that she would be sore. "And what would that be love?" he said, still carefully carrying her over to the bath. When he reached it, he would gently set her down in it... knowing the water would hopefully feel good to her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:40 pm

She put her arms around his neck and berried her face in his chest. "Can you open a window or get something to take the smell of medicine away" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:54 pm

"Of course love..." he said. Once she was completely undressed, she wasn't wearing much after the surgery, he lowered her into the bath. Moving to the windows, he opened them, letting in a nice breeze. "Enjoy your bath love... just call for me if you need anything..." he said. At that moment there was a knock at the door.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:12 pm

She took a deep breath as the warm water swirled around her wounds. She relaxed a little once she was in the bath. "Markus..." she said before he left "Come back and sit with me for a while once you've answered the door..." she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Markus nodded to her "I'll be right back..." he said giving her a little smile, closing the door to the bathroom, not really wanting whoever it was to see his love naked.

"Hello." Markus greeted Daniel "Come on in..." he said. Daniel smiled. "I take it she is getting better?" he asked. Markus nodded. "She is still a bit sore... but she is getting better..." he said. "Good... Lith and the girls will be happy to hear that." he said with a little smile. The two talked for a little bit, about what would happen, about what Lith was going to discuss with the humans. And just simply putting some minds at ease... hopefully things would work out.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:42 am

She smiled and lent back to close her eyes and rest.

Lith left the girls to sleep for a while then she picked them up and kissed them both "Dadda has gone to see Aunty Mera" she said as she made them some food "How about we go to the beach today?" she asked with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:45 am

Daniel spoke with Markus for a bit. "So... is she going to... well... make it?" he asked. Markus looked at the door to the bathroom. "It's... well... too early to tell. She is showing signs of vast improvement... but... she might suddenly take ill again if too much silver is in her blood... but... it might just be something that will weaken her... hopefully not fatal..." he said. Daniel sighed a bit of relief. "I'm just glad she is fine now..." he said. Markus nodded. After a bit longer Daniel knew he should get going. He and Markus said goodbye. Daniel then headed back to his home, wishing to see his family, as high as tensions were running... he prayed that nobody tried to get to his family. Though he knew that the humans were smart enough not to mess with Lith, expecially if she was defending their daughters.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:52 pm

Mera could hear muffled voices from behind the door but she just sat back and tried to relax. Her muscles contracted around the scars and she gave a yelp of pain.

Lith got the girls and walked them to the beach, as they walked people gave them space and locked doors. Lith shook her head but kept her body on high alert as the girls played in the sand.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Markus heard the yelp of pain, he rushed to her side, going into the bathroom. He looked at her. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Daniel just left, he was coming to see how you were doing..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:28 pm

She tried to smile "Just moved a little too much that's all" she said hiding how much pain she was really in. "How's Lith?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:52 pm

"Daniel said she was worried about you, but he didn't say much else... she is going to talk to the humans today... try to reason with them..." he said. "It's a long shot... but... it might work... I don't want to move again..." he said.

Daniel went to the house, but found that they left... he sniffed the air... he followed their trail... he figured out that they were heading to the beach.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Mera reached up and put a hand on his cheek "It will all work out love, Lith will save us... She's a direct descendant of Lupa so she will help us" she said. "Why don't you relax a bit..." she said with a smile "Hop in, there's room for two".

Lith felt her nails sharpen and her muscles ache with the urge to change. Her teeth were sharper and her eyes darker but she held onto her human form. She watch the girls and thought of a way to talk to the people.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Markus nodded. He knew Lith would save them... though he didn't know that she was a direct descendant... he had heard rumors, but never knew if he should believe them. But Mera... she was smart, she would know. He smiled though when she offered a place in the bath with her. He nodded and began to undress. "Sounds wonderful." he said.

Daniel reached where he could smell them the greatest. The beach... he could see the people already weary of them. It made him a bit angry that after all they did for them, that they would resort to this sort of behavior. Just because of an accident.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Mera smiled as he undressed, the water was still warm and there was room for them both.

Lith caught a familiar smell in the wind and smiled "hello Daniel" she said without turning around.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Markus climbed into the bath with her carefully, not wanting to touch her, cause her any pain. He smiled as he looked down at her body. "Mmm... even with the scars, you look beautiful..." he said to her. He carefully put his arms around her.

Daniel looked to Lith, a smile crept across his face. "Well... Mera looks like she is going to be alright..." he said. "She might be a bit weaker from the silver, but he is sure that she will survive." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 am

She lent back slowly and rested in his arms "You think so..." she said her voice a little uneasy "You could love me even if I looked like that?" she asked resting her head on his chest.

Lith Finally turned around to smile at him "Oh thank Lupa" she said with a smile "I'm glad" she said getting up off the sand to hug Daniel and give him a kiss, she still had sand on her ass and the children laughed.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:52 pm

"I could..." he said kissing her cheek lightly. I love you... I wouldn't ever give you up..." he said. Markus held her gently, just letting her relax... not wanting to hurt her anymore than she had already been through...

Daniel hugged her, and kissed her lightly, first he thought that the kids were laughing at them kissing, then after a moment of thought he realized that they were laughing at Lith's backside. He slid a hand down and brushed off the sand gently.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:31 pm

She felt her skin touch his and a calm bliss wash over her, she closed her eyes and didn't respond to him.

Lith laughed "easy wolf" she said as his hands glided over her ass. She looked at the children "Should we go now?" she asked putting her hands on Daniel's as they rested on her ass, she gave a cheeky smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Markus held her lightly, feeling her with him. He kissed her lightly. He was still worried about her... but she deserved to relax.

He gave her an innocent smile. He wasn't going to tell her that he was just brushing off some sand... especially since his hands were in a nice place. "We should..." he said with a little laugh, feeling her hand's on him. He smiled as he walked with her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Mera soon felt herself drift to sleep and she soon found herself unable to wake up.

Lith laughed and grabbed the children "I'm talking out plans tonight" she said in a low whisper to Daniel.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Markus felt her start to fall asleep in his arms... he looked down at her... he stroked her face... however... he soon found himself a bit worried. He looked down at her... making sure she was still breathing...

Daniel nodded. "I'll look after the kids... I'm waiting up for you tonight." he said. "If you don't return safe... I'm going looking for you..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next