The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 40 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:53 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Nope I'm completly serious Babe." he says with a smile as he then nodded his head..."THats fine with me." He says as he looked over to her..

He grinned as she nipped him again. "Gee thanks..Tell the wolfy to bit me." he grinned as he stood up as well..."That doesn't supprise me." He says with a chuckle

He groaned as he looked up to her..."Hell no its not a bad thing Love...You got me all kinds of turned on." He chuckled as he looked up to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 40 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 pm

luna smiled slightly as she cuddled up more against him, closing her eyes and slowly relaxing'' h mm probably should have brought a sleeping bag or something. considering its going to get a bit cold later on.. i can feel it. ''

Mia laughed softly as she gave him an innocent look'' yes alana, nibble on uncle dagen next time'' she teased, before rocking her back to sleep, then took her time to put her to bed, surprised she was actually good with a child.. '' hmm yea right.. just be glad i am not jumping your bones right now. ''

rose smiled slightly and kissed him softly '' well then what is stopping you ? i have no wounds or anything, your not going to hurt me.. '' she murmured, nipping his lip again as she rubbed against him slowly , wanting to tease him more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:03 am

He grinned slightly as he looked to her..."I'll keep ya warm Babe." He says with a smile.

He smirked as he looked to her before shaking his head.."Why would I be glade if you didn't." He chuckled as he looked to her.

He grinned as he kissed her back. "Well I wasn't sure if you were comfortable with it." He says with a grin as she rubbed against him again but slowly.."Your are a damned good tease love." He smirked slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:07 am

she laughed softly before pulling him to lay down , snuggling up against him and wrapping her arm around his waist as her head rested on his shoulder'' uh huh, you better cause if i get a cold. i am going to smack you . ''

Mia grinned as she looked over at him'' uh huh.. hmmm no idea. but if you really really wanted some fun you would come here and get it. ''

rose smiled warmly '' definitely comfortable with it, be glad thats one of the few instincts i follow. '' she laughed softly as she nuzzled his neck again as she nipped softly , rubbing more against him as she slid her hands under his shirt.. '' hmm come on now hun. can't have me doing all the work.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:31 am

COllin smiles holding her close to him.."I will Babe." He says with a grin as he kissed her softly.."Cause I don't wanna be smacked." He grinned

Dagen grinned slightly appearing infront of her and pressing her against the wall slightly. His eyes locked on to hers..."Are you sure." He grinned as he moved kissing her neck softly running his fangs over her skin.

Korey grinned as she nuzzled his neck and then nipped slightly as she rubbed against him more. "Oh I know." He smirked as he pulled her close sinking his fangs into her neck hitting every nerve perfectly as his hands worked on her shirt.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:42 am

(( gaaah speedy fingers lol ))

she kissed him back and smiled as she relaxed against him, '' uh huh i bet you do wanna get smacked'' she teased, yawning slightly as she looked up at the sky again. all of natures sounds where making her relax completely and ease her into like a soft sleep.

Mia gasped and squirmed slightly as he kissed her neck '' hmmm definitely sure babe. '' she teased, running her hands over his chest slowly ,closing her eyes as he teased her.

rose gasped, jerking in surprise as he sank his fangs into her, pulling a moan from as she pressed against him more, more aroused now from his bite.. '' ohhhhhh that was unexpected'' bit her lip slightly trying her best not to seem out of breath.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:00 am

He smiles as he looked to her.."Naahhh." He says with a grin as he relaxed beside her. It was very peaceful out that was for sure.

He grinned as she squirmed slightly before giving him an answer..."Alright then." He says with a smirk as he then sank his fangs into her neck.

Korey grinned knowing that he supprised her. He bit alittle deeper before removing them and healing the wounds. "Hmmm Tasty." He grinned as he kissed the spot on her neck. His hands pulling her shirt off of her and tossing it to the side.

(Hehe im going slow jsut wokey lol )
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:05 am

luna smiled snuggling up against him before sighing as she relaxed'' i am taking a nap , i love it out here. ''

Mia gasped, moaning softly as she leaned against him, wrapping her arms around his neck'' ohhh, that is not playing fair, but i like it. ''

she yelped when he bit harder, making her squirm more before he healed the bite and kissed the spot on her neck. flushing slightly she relaxed when he pulled her shirt off. '' uh huh, your more tastey so hush.. '' teased, tugging his shirt off as well before letting her hands roam over his chest then go to his pants.

(( lol aww wakey wakey hehehe ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 am

Collin smiles as he nodded his head watching her as she slowly drifted to sleep

Dagen chuckled slightly biteing deeper and pressing his body against her before moving back healing the bite..."I think so." He grinned as his hands roamed down her sides moving to her shirt. "Maybe we should go to our room." He grinned slightly.

He grinned slightly..."I have to dissagree." He grinned as she pulled off his shirt and then moved to his pants. His eyes watched her intently as his hands moved behind her back unhooking her bra and letting it fall to the ground
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:12 am

Mia moaned softly as he bit deeper, making her squirm more against his body before he healed the bite'' umm'' frowned,trying to figure out what he just said.. ''' ohh room... right.. don't need uhh jace walking in on us i think.. ''flushed slightly , nudging him towards the stairs.

rose frowned slightly , shivering slightly as he took her bra, letting the slight chill of the air touch her skin, she didn't mind though , nipping his chest slightly she tugged on his pants'' really , and why do you have to disagree on that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yes the room." He grinned as he looked to her.."Yeah that is true." He grinned as he took her hand and led her up the stairs and into the room once there he turned around pulling her to him gently and kissed her passionatly for a few seconds before pulling back and pulling of his own shirt and tossing it to the ground.

He grinned as he looked to her..."Just because you will always tast the best to me Love." He grinned as his hands moved to her breasts squeezing them slightly and playing with her nipples as she tugged on his pants he lifted his hips so she could eaisly remove them.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:27 am

Mia groaned softly as he kissed her, kissing him back she nipped his lip before watching him pull his shirt off. pulling her own shirt over her head she nudged him back towards the bed.. '' hmmmm well now we have our own little privacy i think.''

she sucked in a small breath of pleasure as he began to play with her breasts, shifting a little she tugged his pants off and anything else that he had on. looking him over she grinned'' well atleast i know i haven't been dissapointed by what you got hun'' she teased.. running a free hand up his inner thigh before stroking him teasingly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:38 am

He grinned as she nipped his lip and then nudged him back towards the bed.."I guess we do." He says with a smirk as he hit the bed and went down in a sitting posistion eyeing her with a grin

He grinned as he looked to her..."Hmmm Thats good to know." He grinned as he then tensed and groaned slightly feeling her hand start to stroke him teasingly. "Its only for you love." He winked with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:46 am

she smiled and leaned down and kissed him again, nudging him backwards on his back as she pulled his pants off quickly '' uh huh. hmmmm makes me wonder exactly how much you have learned between me and rose. ''

she grinned as she watched him tense and groan, giving her a little more courage to stroke him more as she leaned down and nipped his chest'' hmmm good, better be.. why don't you remind me exactly how good you are?" she teased, wanting him to do what he wanted, pretty sure it would help jog a few memories as well as make the both of them feel good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:12 am

He grinned kissing her back smirking as she nudged him on to his back and pulled his pants off quickly..."I've learned enough." He says with a grin.

Korey groaned some more as she stroked him more and nipped his chest. "As you wish." He grinned as she was suddenly under him. His hands went down removing her pants and everything else before looking up at her with a smirk..as he trailed his fangs down her stomach watching her the the whole time before moving to her inner thigh and sinking them in deeply.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:17 am

Mia snorted'' ahh really now. so your just going to talk about it and not do anything?" grinned, leaning down to shrug out of the rest of her clothing before climbing onto the bed.. '' h mm why do i get the feeling the vampires up on the roof and the furrballs are having more fun ?" she teased.

Rose blinked in surprise as she found herself on her back, '' what are you .. ohhhhh!!" she moaned and arched up hard against him as he sank his fangs into her inner thigh, she was so sensitive she swore she would pass out from it. biting her lip she sunk her fingers in his hair and gave a soft whimper of pleasure, blushing brightly at the fact she could feel how wet she was. '' oh man.. that is umm.. definitely cheating i think. ''

-------

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=512
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40