The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 15 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Ariel gets the blankets packed up the horses where she and Lucy could get to them easily. She looks at Lucy closely sensing that their daughter seemed to be on edge. Ariel says to Jono, "Get yourself and her across the river. Guard her well Jono." She kisses Lucy on the forehead before disappearing into the sky with her powerful wings. She was looking ahead to see if there are any demons in the area.

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 15 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:59 am

Watching as Ariel packed up the blankets he felt like he was being watched. So when Ariel gave her orders he wasnt shocked he mounted behind her and led the other horse behind him and began crossing the river. He looked up breifly fo see Ariel then back to the mission on hand.

He would gaurd Lucy with his life.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:42 am

Ariel was right demons were coming their way. There were too many demons to fight on their own. She swoops down to Lucy and Jono. She says getting a horse with Lucy, "We have to get out this area as soon as possible. There too many demons heading our way to fight." She touches the horses on the neck and they are transformed into demonic horses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:13 pm

When Ariel made it back he knew that something was wrong. He nodded to her instructions handed over their daughter then watched as she turned the horses into demoni horses then looked at her.

"Lead the way my sweet Angels" He looked around ready to fight for his little family if he needed too.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Ariel looks around as she makes the horses run at full speed and makes them get out of the area. Lucy holds on to her mother for dear life. Ariel watches as demons were coming after them. She says Jono, "Get ready for a fight." Ariel readies her sword and the demonic horses scream as their armor comes out and flames surround them. Ariel puts Lucy in a large pack to keep her out of harms way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:49 am

Watching his love of his life and their daughter Jono grew angry. How dare they attack his family. He nodded he was ready for a fight, he hadnt used his powers in a long time he put his hand out and a fire ball imerged and he threw it to the demons.

He looked at Lucy. "I love you my sweet Angel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Ariel cuts down demon after demon as they attack her. They were after the sacred jewels embeded in her chest. She yells at them as she kills them one after another, "You will never have the sacred jewels as long as I am alive!!!" She smiles as several.of the demons had five jewel shards in their bodies. She was going to complete the broken jewel in no time if this kept up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Still shotting fire balls behind hm Jono continued to ride ready to protect his love and child at the moments notice. He screamed as he continued the fireballs.

He heard Ariels scream and gave her a worried look he was concered that she was gong to make them more angrey. He just contiuned doing what he was doing and waitied for more direction.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Ariel releases an engery blast from her palm and in an instant the horses grow wings and take off in the sky where they were safe for a while. Ariel takes Lucy out of the pack and lets her enjoy the view. Lucy's eyes light up in delight as she reaches up to touch a cloud. She giggles happily and says, "This is so cool."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:28 am

Once they were in the air Jono was able to relax a little bit. He looked around and smiled at Lucy then chuckled "Yes our sweet daughter it is cool"

He looked at Ariel and blew her a kiss and kept a look out. "Where to my sweetness"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Ariel looks at Jono and says, "We are headed towards another village near a mountain range called the th ring of hope. We will be able to rest there safely and possibly get some help looking for shards." Lucy looks up at her mother and asks, "Why are we going through all this for a different jewel?" Ariel says, "Because it is not safe to leave jewel shards where evil demons can get them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:44 pm

((Dont forget about starting over if you still want to play it))

Jono hearing where they were going nodded "Sounds like a plan my love" He nodded having his family being able to rest and relax would do his family well.

Looking at Lucy Jono smiled "Dont worry my sweet angel we will find them and then everything will be better"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm

(I didn't forget. I just needed to find inspiration.) Ariel smiles some when they reach the village and the horses land safely in a field of grass. Ariel helps Lucy down before getting off her horse slowly herself. Lucy takes her hand as they wait for Jono to walk with them to the village. Lucy looks up to her mother and smiles some as she wanted to play with kids her own age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Jono landed and then got off his horse and walked up to his family in one quick movement he scopped up Lucy then turned to Ariel and kissed him passionetly on the lips.

"So where should we go first?" He started lightly Tickiling Lucy with a smile on his face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:48 am

Ariel looks at him with a smile and says, “I think what we do first is find a room to have for a few weeks. Then I will need to talk this village’s headmaster about our mission.” Lucy looks at her parents a moment and says, “I just can’t wait to make some friends.” Ariel smiles looking down at her, “You will have plenty of time for that sweet heart.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 am

Jono walked around with Ariel and Lucy relaxing slightly. It seemed for now at least they would be safe here. No demon dectectors or at least none for part demons like Lucy and he was.

He nodded to Ariel "A place would be lovely." He Grinned at little Lucy "Yes friends soon my Angel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Lucy smiles some as they get to the small inn. Ariel pays for three weeks of stay before they are led to their room. They are led to a three person room with a fire bed in the middle of the room for cooking. Lucy goes to the bed against the wall. She sits down and plays with her homemade doll. Ariel sits their stuff in the room and then goes to see head master of the village.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Jono felt more at ease with his little famiy. When they made it to the inn and Ariel paid once in the room Jono wanted to have some time alone with Ariel and Lucy but Ariel left soon after they got there so he sat down beside Lucy and grinned.

"Hello Princess how are you doing?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:26 am

Lucy looks at her dad a moment and says, “I am okay daddy I am just worried about mommy. She seems a little stressed out about all this jewel fixing stuff. Mommy needs to have a break from it and just relax.” She jumps a little as she hears children laughing and running down the halls. She looks at her daddy and asks, “What if the other children hate me because I am a half demon?” She jumps again as Ariel comes through the door. Ariel says, “The village head master said that we can stay for as long as we need.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:57 am

Jono nodded "I know mommy will relax a bit, I am sure of it" He hugged little Lucy she may be young but she knew and observed too much. He felt bad for her, she was so young in age but so old in experiance.

When Lucy heard the kids Jono smiled he knew there was a chance his daughter would be rejected, but normally kids were more accepting then adults so he hoped it would all work out.

When Ariel came back Jono walked to her. "Good now Lucy and I want you to rest"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Lucy looks at her mommy a moment as though she was scared. Ariel looks at her and says, “It is okay. Go play with the children and have fun. You just come here if have any trouble and be back in here before dark.” Lucy smiles and races outside to play with the other children. Ariel looks at Jono calmly and goes to his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Jono watched as Lucy ran out and smiled. "I hope that goes well our daughter needs some friends her own age" The he took Ariel in his arms swooped her up and spun her around then laid her down on the bed and laid down beside him and kissed her cheek gently

"I love you Ariel my love of my life"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:43 am

Ariel smiles some as he lays her down on the bed. "I love you too Jono." She wraps her arms around him and kisses him gently. She says softly, "She will do fine my love. Some of the women here are pregnent with half demon children. So this village obviously accepting of them." She kisses him happily on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:18 am

Grinning Jono kissed Ariel back "Well that is good to hear my love, she needs to be a child" He softly ran his hands through his loves hair and sighed. "And you deserve to be the goddess that you are to me, tell me if there is anyting I can do for you"

He rubbed her nose with his own and grinned

"Anything at all" He wanted to show Ariel how much he loved her but he also wanted her to rest and relax. She needed to rest.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Ariel looks at him with a smile and says, "I don't need anything at the moment but I can think of a few wants." She moves the beds together and says, "I want use to be able lay with man I love and rest up a bit. I feel rather sore right now." She lays him down beside her and cuddles into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next