The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 7 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “The people in my village believe if priestess spend too much time with a man and fall in love, the woman will lose their powers. It is against the rules for a priestess to fall in love. Or spare a demon’s life. And we also can’t use our sacred jewel for anything.”

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 7 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Bowing his head Jono whispered "But you spared my life, you saved me from the men that wanted to kill me" A tear escaped his eye and rolled down his cheek off his chin and fell to the ground. He then looked up at her. "I still think you are too beautiful to be alone" He shrugged. "I just dont understnad bu there is a lot I dont understand so I am used to it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:36 am

Ariel looks in his eyes and blushes some as he called her beautiful. She kisses him softly on the lips and then goes to the fire and cuts a piece of meat for herself to eat. Her eyes stay to the ground as she eats her food as she was getting lost in her thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:42 pm

When he felt her lips on his lips he blinked and then his eyes went big. But it was over before it tottally registered. He again cocked his head to the side thise woman confused him, but he sat beside her and lifted her chin up with two fingers. "A beautiful woman should never have their head down, it shoul be up for the world to see"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Ariel looks at him a moment as she was unsure what to say. She could see the confusion in his eyes and she could not help but smile a little. She presses her lips to his allowing it to last as long as he would let hers be on his. She looks in his eyes calmly as she waits for his response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Again he felt her lips on his own and he swallowed hard but staring into her calmed him down and with a soft stroke of her cheek he returned the kiss his body taking over for him. He opened his mouth slightly to return the kiss liking her taste he smiled and continued to kiss hoping that he was doing it right, and that he wasnt putting them in danger.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Ariel kisses him happily as she wraps her arms around him as she wanted to feel the love she was denied her entire life. She presses her body against him as her heart was pounding against her chest. She breaks the kiss very slowly and says, “I am sorry maybe I should not have done that.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:59 am

Jono was shocked but wrapped his arms around her too pulling her close never havin this before but liking it. He could feel her heart beating against his chest. He wondered if his was beating the same way. When she broke the kiss he whimpered slightly he had liked that. When she apologized he shook his head. "No I liked it" He bowed his head "Unless I did wrong?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:12 am

Ariel says, “You did not do anything wrong, Jono.” She stayed in his arms and laid her head on his chest. She says, “Jono I know we know each other’s pain. So I figured you would not mind me trying to get closer to you.” Her eyes look at him calmly as though she was scared he would push her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Keeping her close Jono smiled. "I like hugging you" He whisepred before holding her agan and lightly stroking her hair. He inhaled her scent deeply and sighed softly. He had now seen what he had been denied all that time. The times that he had been denied love and human touch. "I do not mind Ariel I really like being close to you" He strocked her cheek softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:58 pm

(Sorry had to pack up my computer because I am staying at my grandma’s.) Ariel smiles as he strokes her cheek. She breathes in his scent a moment. She says, “You smell very good Jono.” She smiles as she looks in his eyes. She slowly leans up and kisses him tenderly on the lips. She says in the kiss, “I don’t want to be alone anymore.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:33 am

At her compliment Jono turned a deep red from embassment. He smiled. "You smell beautiful too" As she kissed him again Jono closed his eyes and pulled her close. "Ariel I am with you, you will never be alone" He wasnt aware on how much power his words held he just wanted to be with Ariel forever/
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:37 am

Ariel brings herself closer to him and presses her body to his. She shivers in delight at his words and slowly undoes his shirt a little bit and presses her hands against his skin. She looks in his eyes a moment and wonders if he really meant it. She looks him and asks, “Why would you stay with me Jono?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:19 am

Still not used to the feeling of another persons skin next to him in a loving matter he was very nervous but allowing his body to take over for his mind. When she undid his shirt he whimpered slightly, he was a mangled mess of scars but when he pressed her hand against it he let out a gasp. Then stared down at her eyes he nodded to her question and held her closer "I do Ariel, I want to stay with you forever" He bent down and kissed her forhead gently.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:32 pm

When she undid his shirt he whimpered slightly. She looks at him a moment wondering what she did wrong. He was a mangled mess of scars but she did not mind. He had physical scars and she has emotional scars that no one but her could see. “I do Ariel, I want to stay with you forever.” He bent down and kissed her forehead gently. She kisses him deeply and asks, “You promise you won’t leave me to deal with things on my own?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:55 am

Still a bit ashamed of his scars he looked down at her. "I know I am ugly" He had never really mined his scars before they were a part of him but now with someone else seeing them he was woried he wuld be rejected for them. Although suprised about the kiss he kissed it back kisses her again. "I will never leave you Ariel as long as you want me I will be here"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:42 am

Ariel breaks the kiss softly and says, “You are not ugly Jono. Everyone has scars in one form or another. Now don’t let anyone tell you differently.” She takes off his shirt and ran her bare fingers down his chest. She starts to slowly kiss his neck ever so gently. She was taking things slow so if she did something wrong or something he did not like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Holding her close he sighed. "That is true, You know I am not ashamed of my scars, to me it shows that I was and am stronger then the ones that chose to beat me" He gasped as he felt her lips on his neck. "Hmmmm I like that" He murmered softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Ariel smiles and continues to kiss his neck while using her right hand to loosen her priestess robe ribbon. She says softly in his ear, "Your scars are your symbol of strength. Now feel my scars." She puts his hands inside her robe and around her stomach to her back. The scars were deep and long. Thin from the object that made them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:18 am

Gasping again as she continued to kiss him. Then as she undid the robe he blinked confuse but he allowed his hand to be lead and felt the scars. He began to heat up with anger. "Who did this Ariel?" His body was begining to glow and he was staring into her eyes clearing upset about the wounds of her body/
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:33 am

Ariel says, “Calm down please Jono there is nothing you can do. The damage was done to me years ago.” She runs his fingers over her scars from beginning to end. She says, “These scars are the reason why I don’t let too many men near me. They find my scars repulsive.” She looks in his eyes hoping to see him calm down and accept her despite her ugly scars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:04 am

Slowly Jonos body retruned to normal "I am sorry Ariel just seeing others in pain anger me" He sook his head. "I would have protected you ifI had known you then" As he spook he shook his head "No you are not repulsive you are beautiful" He softly kissed her lips and sofly stroked her scars. "Yes veryy beautiful"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:43 am

Ariel looks at him a moment before she feels his lips on hers. She kisses him back happily and says softly in the kiss, “No one could have protected me back then.” She brings her body as close to his as possible and lets him feel all the heat her body has. She asks looking in his eyes, “Would you be willing to become my reason for existing? To save me from myself and the power inside me?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Jono sighed "I would have tired though" As she got closer he felt the need to hold her more. He liked the feeling of her skin next to hers and how they both had scars so both understood each other better then anyone else ever could. "I will be your reason you are my reason so it would make sense"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Ariel smiles and kisses him deeply wrapping her arms around him. Her robe ribbon falls to the ground making her priestess robe fall as well. So she now was naked in his arms and blushing a deep red color. She looks in his eyes as she did not know what to say to him. She goes back to kissing him deeply and wraps her body around his not wanting to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next