The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 16 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Jono let a smile grace his face as Ariel moved the beds together then he wrapped his arms around her and sighed and kissed the top of her head. "Sounds good to me" He chuckled.

"Being able to lay down with the most beautiful woman in the world" He was concered when she said she was sore. "Aww Ariel you just rest now"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 16 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Ariel looks at him calmly sensing his worry and says, "My new form was a gift from the sea god but it was a painful process turning into whatever I am now." She reveals the gem in her chest and the partial jewel next to it. "Now no one can have these jewels without killing me first." She lays her head on his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Jono closed his eyes wishiing that he could take Ariel's pain away. He looked at the gem and jewl and shook his head. "No one will kill you my love" He softly kissed her beautuiful orbs and then up her neck and then clamied his lips for a passionate kiss.

"I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Ariel whimpers in slight delight as he kisses her. She says happily, "I love you too my love." She strokes his cheeks and kisses him deeply on the lips. She wraps her arms around him and removes his shirt gently. She kisses his neck and chest happily. She wanted to make him happy too. She says softly, "I love you my sweet Jono." She looks in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 am

As Ariel's soft whimpers reached his ears Jono grinned. "You and Lucy are my world, my two prefect angels" He growled softly into her kiss and then deepened it as she removed his shirt. His body was riddled with the scars of beatings he had recived but his attention was on Ariel.

"My sweet Angel, I am happy with you and I love you" He laid down and pulled her head on his chest. "Now rest my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Ariel looks at slightly disappointed that he wanted her to rest when she wanted to make love to him. She closes her eyes some as she knew she had no choice but to obey his wishes. She listens to his slow even heartbeat. She slowly starts to drift into a deep sleep. She says softly, "I love you." Her body goes limp as she falls asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Jono knew that his sweet Ariel was disapointed that he didnt take her then and there but he was worried about her body and wanted to give it more time to heal. He kissed her lightly and watched as she feel asleep.

He held her and kept an ear open to make sure Lucy was still alrigth and playing nice outside.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Ariel sleeps deeply as she feels totally relax. Lucy comes in before dark like she was told. She comes in quietly so she not wake up her mother. She starts a small fire to them warm. Lucy then plays with her homemade doll. She looks at her daddy a moment. She asks, "Did mommy be good?" She was just as worried as he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Jono held Ariel as she slept until he heard Lucy coming in. He watched as she made the fire then softly got out of bed so not to disturb Ariel and sat down with lucy. He smiled as she played with the doll and made her concern known for her mom.

He smiled. "Momma was really good she fell asleep an she is resting good, now how about you are you hungry or do you need anything my sweet angel?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 am

Lucy's eyes focus on her mommy a moment. She says calmly, "I don't need anything daddy. I am just worried about mommy. She told me to come home before dark. So I came home like I was told." Ariel stirs in her sleep whispering for Jono and Lucy. Lucy looks at her and says, "She is having a nightmare. Wake her up daddy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Jono grinned Lucy was so strong he didnt think even if she wanted something she would ask for it. "I know you came home before it got dark I am proud of you for listening" He turne to Ariel as she stireed and nodded to Lucy. He stood and walked to Ariel and gently shook her.

"Wake up my Angel" He bent down and kissed her cheek trying to wake her up.

(Dont forget about Starting over, you can skip ahead if you want))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Ariel wakes up with a whimper and says while rubbing her eyes, "I throught you guys wanted me to rest." Lucy looks at her mommy sadly. She says calmly, "You were having a nightmare and calling out for daddy and me." Ariel sits up and puts her hand over her face. Her forehead was covered in sweat. She lets out a sad sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Jono was concered when Ariel woke up and it seemed that she didnt relize what was going on. He nodded as Lucy spoke. "Yes my sweetness we were concered whats the matter" He kissed the top of her head softly. "What can I do to make it better?"

He softly whiped away her sweet the best he could and continued to hold her,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Ariel lets him hold her but she did not move her hand from her face. She says softly, "I am scared Jono. The more jewel shards we gather the more stronger demons will come after us." Her heart pounds inside her chest as she sits there. Lucy gets in Ariel's arms. She says, "I will keep you safe mommy. I want be as strong as you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:27 am

Jono continued to hold Ariel close to him wishing he could take away the pain and the fear from her. When little Lucy came he smiled "We will all keep each other safe" He kissed Ariel on the lips then on Lucy's forhead. "I love both of you with all my heart never forget that"

He wished there was more that he could do but for now he would just have to do,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Ariel looks at the two of them not quite sure what to say or do. Lucy cuddles into her mother trying to help ease her more. She looks in her mother's eyes. Ariel looks at her daughter and says calmly, "Calm down my sweet. I am not going to leave you guys." She holds her daughter in her arms calmly. She was not going to lose herself again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Jono watched Lucy cuddle in to her mother more and took his family in his strong arms then sat on the bed comfortably with his family in his arms. He smiled when she said that she wasnt leaving. "Thats right no one is leaving anyone we are a family that mean no one gets left behind or forgotten"

He kissed both of his grils then hugged them close.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Ariel and Lucy cuddle into him as they go to sleep. Today had been a rough day on all of them. Both of the girls were very tired. Ariel slept without any more bad dreams and Lucy slept with a calm smile on her face. When morning came, the girls wake up and make breakfast. Ariel sits down as Lucy needed help with her tangled hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 am

Jono sat awake alrert for hours it was nearly dawn when he finally fell asleep and at the frist movement he was away. He watched the woman he loved and the child he never thought he would have get breakfast ready then wanted Ariel brush Lucy's hair. "Good morning my to lovies"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Both the girls look at him and say in union, "Get some sleep..." They knew he had not slept all night so they were going make sure he slept some today. Ariel looks at Lucy as she stares at the door hearing the other kids playing. She says after finishing up her hair, "Go play baby girl. I will take care of daddy." Lucy's eyes light up and races out the door with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:45 am

Jono chuckled "Hmmm to beautiful girls telling me to go back do bed" He winked at Lucy as she went outside "Have fun princess" He watched her leave then turned to Isis.

"Hmmm so you are going to take care of me are you?" He opeend his arms invinting her to join him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Ariel says calmly, “I am going to make you sleep.” She puts her hand on his forehead and says as mist fills his mind, “Sleep and dream of the two of being together.” The mist fills his mind and forces his mind to go to sleep. She guides his head down to his pillow and says in his ear, “I love you sweet dreams.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Jono was more then slightly dissapointed to hear that his love only had plans to make him sleep. He was hoping for some more cuddle time. When he felt her hand on his forhead he tired to resist but he grew too tired and couldnt help it but fall asleep.

He did have great dreams, filled of her and him and little lucy but there was another young child and Ariel looked to be withchild but it couldnt be truethey could never have children
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Ariel watches him calmly as he sleeps and says, “Don’t fight your dreams my love just go with them.” She looks away from him a moment as she hears the children making a fuss. She goes outside to see the human children throwing rocks at Lucy. Her eyes grow red with rage and she gets in the way of the rocks. The children look at her eyes and run away in fear. Ariel takes shaking Lucy inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Jono seemed to have heard her in his dreams and turned to his side and kept on sleepiing. He could sence something was wrong though but couldnt wake up. "Lucy" he called in his sleep. He seemed to be worried about Lucy and the began to thrash in his sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next