The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking All the Rules For You

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:24 pm

Jono smiled again "They do lke me dont they" He too finished eating and put the dishes with Ariels and then cocked his head to the side. "I hope I ont upset someone that badly, I wll try my hardest not too, I like it here, I feel" he paused looking for the right word. "Safe and happy" He chuckled at the kids playing then turned to Ariel. 'As your protector what do I have to learn?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking All the Rules For You - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking All the Rules For You

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:22 am

Ariel watched Jono as he chuckled at the kids playing then turned to Ariel. “As your protector what do I have to learn?” She took a minute to think about it. She says, “Well for one thing, we need to see what kind of weapon you are good with. Then we will teach you different ways to use it in battles against demons or defending me from humans that are after my sacred gem.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:44 am

Turning back to Ariel he nodded, "That sounds like I would be good at that" He commented. Then he looked around. "The children here really are welcoming" He paused "I must say though I am a bit nervous about the adults" He shrugged "Adults dont seem to like me" He looked up at her innocentyl "but I dont know why, I always try to be good" He stopped suddenly as if e had more to say but didnt want to. "But I will protect you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Ariel looks at him calmly as he made it clear that he did not mind protecting her. She says, “You can say whatever you like around me. You don’t have to worry about anyone hurting you.” She waits for him to start talking and saying what he really wanted to say. She watches him waiting with kind eyes not wanting to rushing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Jono shrugged. he could tell that Ariel was waiting for him to go on. So he took a deep breath and spoke softly "Adults used to blame me for everything, like the crops failing, floods, fires, all that sort of stuff" He swallowed hard "But I honestly didnt do anything" He lowered he gaze 'I was just blammed for it" He looked up at Ariel. Worried now tat she woul now kick im out of the village too.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:51 pm

“Adults used to blame me for everything, like the crops failing, floods, fires, all that sort of stuff.” Jono said, which made her a little angry with those people again. She could not belief he would be the cause of such things. Ariel says, “Sounds like a curse to me but I highly doubt you caused any of those things to happen.” She puts a hand on his and says, “You nothing to fear Jono. Bad things happen to good and bad people. Nature has a way of bringing out people’s true nature.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:11 am

Sighing softly Jono nodded, wanting to listen an belive Ariel when she reaced out and touched him Jono cocked his head to the side and blinked he was confused about her touching him but he also liked it. "Thank you Ariel" He nodded smiling. "I know here I will not get beat" He spoke as if he wasnt completly sure. But as if he trusted her for he did, more then he had ever trusted before.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:20 am

Ariel says, “Come with me, Jono. I want to show you something.” She had a feeling he was either a half demon or a rape child. Or maybe even both. She takes his hand and guides him to a hidden shrine that only the priestesses were allowed to know about.
She opens the sliding doors and leads him inside. Candles light up as soon as they step inside and shut the door. Around them were paintings and pictures of past priestesses. Ariel says, “These are the past priestesses of this village. Each of these women have a hidden story they hid from the world.” She points to a fair looking woman with blonde hair cold sky blue eyes. She says, “This was lady Minka. Her mother was raped and forced to raise her. Her mother had beaten her every day of her life, but she still could not hate anyone. She grew up to be the most gifted priestess this village has ever known. After the several ways she could have been the most evil person, she turned out to be a savior among the people.” She turns and looks at him. She says, “Not every child follows the footsteps of their parents.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Walking with Ariel and holding her hand he wondered where she was taking him. His head cocked to the side when they made it to the hidden shrine, When she opened the door and lead him in the door Jono looked around in amazment, "This is...amazing" He gasped out. When she pointed to a picture of the prietress that had been a raped child Jono bowed his head "My mother used to use that word wth me" He whispered "Telling me she never wanted me, that I was cuase of rape"

He kept his head bowed. "She used another word" He pause it started with a D"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Ariel looks at him and says putting a finger under his chin making him look up at her, “You don’t have to keep looking down Jono. You were not the cause of it but the result.” She did not seem to think of the word at the moment. She kisses his forehead gently and says, “You don’t have to be angry or scared because of how you were created. You can become something good to this world.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:07 pm

When she made him look up at her he licked his lips softly. He nodded. "I just wanted my mom to love me as a child, then I grew up thnking that would never happen, then I met you and you were so kind" He smiled. "I will become something good, I can sense that now"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Ariel smiles and says, “You don’t have to fight for love anymore. I am sure you will find love somewhere in this village.” She looks at the painting of her mother and says, “My mother died of a broken heart long before she physically died in a demon fight.” She walked up to the painting unsure what to think of her mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Jono smiled at her kind words, he hoped it would be true. For now he looked at the paintngs with her. "Your mother was beautful, but not as beautful as you" He said softly. Then his eyes light up sudenly..."Thas the D word" He swallowed. "Its a bad thing isnt it?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Ariel nods and looks at the painting unsure how to ease his pain. She says pointing to another priestess but this one had white hair and weird eyes, “That is Priestess Yuki daughter of high priestess Aura and the demon Slith. Slith was not an evil man but some people in this village still hated him. They took their rage out on Yuki and her older brothers.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Jono wrinkled his brow. 'Why did they take it out on his children" He began to pace. "Children shouldnt be punished for what their parents do" He paced more 'Its not like its our...I mean their fault" He looked up at Ariel. "Was Yuki...." he paused..."Killed?" He whispered.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Ariel nods and says, “She and her two brothers were kill at the age of twenty-nine. The villagers lit their hut on fire during the new when they were all human. They were burned alive.” She sighs as she looks at the painting of Yuki. “Humans don’t have mercy for what is different. I do because Yuki was my grandmother. She had my mother in secret so this village would always be protected. I don’t know how she could bring herself to show this village so much mercy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Gasping Jono turned to Ariel, "Burned alive?" He stopped pacing and started wrining his hands. "How could they....thats soo mean" He swallowed. "Was it this village?" He was nervous, if the towns people had killed them what would stop them from killing him?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:58 am

Ariel looks at him and says, "Yes it was this very village that burnt them alive." She could see the fear in his eyes now. She goes to his side and says looking in his eyes, “Things have changed since then. Through tragedy we priestesses grow stronger which causes normal humans to respect us.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:10 am

Nodding slowly Jono looked up at Ariel. "That is good" He spoke softly. He sighed and continued to look at the paintings. The to Ariel. "What ever happeend to Slith? You know... Yuki's father" He rubbed his arms softly. Waiting for her responce.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 am

"What ever happened to Slith? You know... Yuki's father..." Ariel took her time answering this question. "He and his wife Aura left the village after they buried each of their children. They come in and check up on me every now and then. Me being the last of their blood line, they watch over me from time to time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:12 am

Jono looked at Ariel then the paintings again and then back to Ariel. "I couldnt imagine having to bury someone I loved " He lighty touched Ariel's arm. "You are a very brave person" He smiled. "I hope that wasnt too forward"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:34 am

Ariel jumps a little as she was not use to being touched by any man. She says, "Thank you and that was not not too forward, just a little bit unexpected." She looks at the painting and runs her fingers over the painting of her mother. "My mother was a very cold woman during the four years I got to know her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Jono quickly withdrew hs hand as Ariel jumped he hadnt met to scare her. But her voice was calm it relaxed him. "Well you are very welcomed" He noded "Our mothers were the same, I saw other kids being hugged by their moms, mine just hit me, or burned me" He paused again "The bed you put me on earlier was the frist I had even sat on before" He looked at Ariel again. 'I am sorry your mom was cold"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “It’s okay, I know my mother had her reasons for being like that.” She wraps her arm some where his hand had been. His touch was strange to her no one had ever tried to touch her before. “Well what you just did to my arm is the first time anyone has ever touched me…So I guess that makes us even.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Jono cocked her head to the side as she continued to speak, she was more understanding them most. He held no hatred for his mother, there was soething wrong with him and Jono knew that, if he had been a good boy he wouldnt have been beaten so bad, but he didnt understand why Ariel would had been mistreated...it didnt make sense to him.

When she comented on her arm he shook his head. "Preety girls should always be touched" He then blushed his pale face turning a deep red.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next