The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where in the World (Open Mature)

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Where in the World (Open Mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Where in the World (Open Mature)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:24 pm

As the Prince explained what it was for Devi cocked her head to the side still not completely sure what he meant but she nodded. Thinking that what ever this pregnant thing was had to be really bad and she hoped that it did not happen to her. She felt his hand on her ass but she knew that her body belonged to him so she made no attempt to move away. She wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do but he seemed to like it and that was really all that mattered.

Once they made it back into his quarters she smiled at her kitten that came forward and rubbed against her leg. She nodded to the Prince when he mentioned that her cat was hungry she nodded in agreement while her own stomach grumbled. She blushed slightly at the sound. Her body after being nursed back to health seemed to need more nourishment and her body was craving all the stuff her body had been denied.

As he removed the shirt from her breasts she made no attempt to stop him. She nodded to his instructions. “All right your majesty” She doubted she would ever cover just in case she did it at the wrong time. She sighed as he kissed her neck. And as he squeezed her tits she whimpered softly then held her breath but he didn’t seem to notice and instead he went to the fire. She was grateful for the extra heat.

Her ears perked up at the sound of the barbarian camp, she was nervous, once when she had tried to run away she had been told that the barbarians would rape females not that she knew what that was, and then burn them alive and eat their flesh. But she would go with him with no questions asked. He had promised to take care of her and she believed him

As the Prince went to the door to give her orders her stomach growled loudly again. She was about to apologize when he turned to look at her. She turned around excepting for there to be someone or something behind her that would cause him to look at that “What?” She asked softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Where in the World (Open Mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Where in the World (Open Mature)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:40 am

He could not help but grin at her when he starred at her. He crossed the room to her and gently took her arm and moved her closer to the fire place. A large comfortable couch sat before it and he sat her down on it and sat next to her. Placing an arm about her shoulders he began playing with her lovely tits, squeezing them and pulling on their nipples. "Are you a bit nervous about going to the barbarian's camp with me?" he asked her. The barbarians were known to be brutal and they treated their women as property. Some captive females wore very little and upon questioning told their captors that the barbarian men would often have sex with them infront of others.

He would find out soon enough if this was true. Moving a hand down he pushed the skirt away from her pussy and began rubbing it before he slipped a finger with in and began fingering it. Then he leaned down and began kissing and suckling on her tits as he squeezed them hard. During his fondling of her the servent arrived with the food. He continued playing with her as thee servant placed the food on a table and left. The back of the couch concealed her partial undress and what he was doing to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:50 pm

As he continued to grin and stare at her Devi wasn’t sure what to think. She nervously watched as he crossed the room. She never knew what to except from him, although he had been consistent since he had rescued her. She was still uncertain of any males. She of course simply followed him as he took her arm and let her closer to the fire. She was grateful for that, she was always cold it seemed but it was getting better now that she was getting more food and warmer clothes.

Sitting down on the couch she smiled at him as he started to play with her tits. He seemed obsessed with them, she didn’t understand the reason, they were big and just got in the way when she was cleaning. But he really seemed to like them.

At the question she nodded. “A little bit your majesty,” She answered honestly. “I hear they take women and group rape them, then sacrifice them” She shook her head. “But of course I will go with you mi lord”

She would have gone on but he had moved his massive hand down and pushed her skirt away. As she felt him starting to rub her sensitive pussy she gasped and cried out his name. When he slipped a finger into her tight womanhood she gripped the couch and shifted her head from side to side. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she arched her back moaning. It only added when he kissed and suckled on her massive breasts.

She didn’t notice the food being delivered all her attention was on the Prince she softly stroked his hair and cried out. She loved the feelings he gave her. She was hungry but she wanted to please the prince first. That was her first responsibility to make sure he was pleased with.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:34 pm

He was pleased by the way she responded to his touch. "Well do not worry about such stories. The Barbarians are fierce and crude for the most part but they don't sacrifice women, though they probably would rape them when one clan counqures another. But you will be with me and from what it seems they wish to talk and not war with us at the moment." He kept squeezing her large tits hard and slipped a second finger up into her wet pussy. Kissing her shoulders and neck he whispered. "Soon I will have you kneel across my lap so I can fuck you lovely ass again. Do you like the feel of my cock up your ass?" he asked her.

He moved his hand down from her tits and undid her skirt so it would not be in the way when he had her straddle him. He then went back to squeezing her tits and suckling on them as he fingered her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:08 pm

His words calmed her and that was confusing. She didn’t understand how this man was able to calm her fears and worries with only simple words it really did not make sense to her. She hated males, she couldn’t stand them, not to long ago she wished death upon all males and now she was being comforted by the words of one. Did she still think that he was bringing her to the Barbarians as some sacrifice for the peace yes but his words still clamed her fears. She was a bit confused though “Rape?” She asked. “I heard the guards talking about doing that to me, but I didn’t understand what it was.”

She shifted under his touch as he squeezed her tits and let out a moan as he slipped in the second finger. The question she had asked was still in the back of her head but she didn’t push it he would tell her when and if he wanted her to know.

Hearing that he wanted to do her ass again Devi’s heart skipped a beat. It had really hurt the last time but she was his servant, his property and she knew she could never say no to him so she nodded and spoke softly “Yes, of course your majesty”

As he undid her skirt she shivered but looked in into his eyes until he started to suckle on her tits. She gently brought her fingers to his hairs and started to run them through his hair. A little unsure about what to do but she hoped he liked that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:07 am

The prince smiled at her. She didn't even know what rape was. That was something all women were taught, but it seemed not all were. As he continued to play with her lovely tits, kissing, suckeling and squeezing them along with fingering her pussy, he explained it some what. "Rape is when a man, or more then one, foceably takes a woman and has sex with her. It is a brutal thing because if the woman does not want the sex the men usually beats her and is not pleasent in the way they have sex with her."

He moved up to her neck, kissing it, then he claimed her lips for a deep and passionate kiss. When he broke the kiss, he rose from the couch and got the lubricant so he could prepare her ass for his cock. "On your hands and knees my dear, so I can lubricate you lovely ass. Then I will help you into the position I want." He helped her to her hands and knees on the couch and began applying the lubricant up into her ass, moving a finger in and out of it as he squeezed her dangling tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:27 am

When he explained what rape was she cocked her head to the side to look at him. But she of course remained silent, her mind was racing had what he done to her that first day been rape? She wasn’t sure if she had wanted it, she only went along with what she was told since she was a servant and it was expected of her, it had hurt but he had explained that it would hurt the first time. But she couldn’t remember if he had paid her front hole, pussy she thought he had called it any attention since that had happened. But he hadn’t beaten her and he had allowed her to have a soaking bath and he had changed the sheets, sure it had hurt but he hadn’t beat her, and it had only been him that did it he hadn’t let others hurt her so she decided that it couldn’t be rape.

She let go of the thought as he kissed her neck his lips felt so good and it calmed her down. She grinned as he claimed her lips for a deep and passionate kiss; she of course returned it, hoping that he had forgotten about doing her up her ass she still wasn’t used to it. When he stood though she knew that he had not forgotten, She obeyed him letting him position her and even moaned softly as he lubricated her ass, there was little chance of him noticing she was worried about her ass being done again the last time it had hurt to walk the next day but she made no outward sign of her being nervous about that.

Her hearing the sounds of pleasure was more then enough of a reward for the little bit of pain. She let him add the lubricant, least he did that she only assumed that it helped it be easier. She turned her head to wink at him. “Mmmhmmm Your Majesty that feels good” It wasn’t a lie it did feel good. She was just a little nervous about his member being up her ass.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:47 pm

The prince kissed her neck and squeezed her dangling tits some more as he finished applying the lubricant. Then he stripped and sat down on the rug that was by the couch, his back against it. "Come now my dear, straddle my lap and keel, with your legs on either side of mine, your back towards me." Helping her down into the position he wanted, he pushed her forward some so he could guide his cock up to her anal opening. Once he had the head of his cock pressing against it, he slowly drew her back, letting her slide back as his cock slowly slid up inside her. "You will get use to being fucked in the ass and come to enjoy it." he told her. Once his cock was fully embedded up her ass he moved his hands back up to her tits and squeezed them hard. "now slowly begin moving back and forth on my cock."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:53 pm

When the prince kissed her neck she moved her head so he would have more access to her tender neck. He liked to kiss her she had learned so she wanted to make sure that he had the room. His hands on her breasts caused her to whimper slightly.

When he moved to the floor her heart began to beat faster. But she immediately obeyed him and straddled his lap as he directed her to do. She gasped as his thick cock pushed its way in to her tight ass. She bit her lip to stop herself from crying out. She wasn’t sure about her getting used to it.

When he directed her to move back and forth she nodded curtly and obeyed moving slowly back and forth on his thick cock, her muscles squeezed his cock and she clenched and released her fists. And continued, she wanted to please the Prince and this is what he wanted so this is what she would do for him.

He had rescrued her, fed her ,bought her clothes that fit, and took her to a doctor, this was the very least that she could do for him, plus she was his servant now he could do what ever he wanted to her and she had to allow it and obey him.

She moaned out for his benefit and cried out “Your majesty” To encourage him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Her ass felt so good around his hard cock. But he saw the way she gripped the rug and he reached over and grabed one of the fake cocks and slipped it up into her pussy and began moving it in and out of her. As he kissed her neck and shoulders he whispered. "This should help a bit." and he then nipped at her shoulder with his teeth and with his other hand continued squeezing her marvelous tits.

"Thats right my dear use your muscles to squeeze my cock and make it feel good. I know it is probably a bit uncomfortable having my cock up your ass right now. But in time you will not mind it at all and like it." He pulled on one then the other hard nipples of her tits. "You are getting quite good at this." he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:44 am

Devi was concentrating on keeping her breathing normal so the Prince wouldn’t be any the wiser that she was in discomfort. She knew this was her duty now, and she was in his service so he could enjoy her when ever and wherever and however he wanted to.

When he inserted the fake cock into her pussy she gasped out and arched against him. “Ohh god you majesty” Her breathing was no longer normal she was gasping and moaning out. The simple fact of slipping that fake member into her had changed this whole experience.

She cried out as he played with her tender nipples. She smiled at his encouraging words and that caused her to go a bit faster on his hard cock and squeeze her ass muscles even more to see what his reaction was going to be then
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:51 am

He let out a deep growl in his throat as he felt her ass muscles sqeezing his hard cock. "Excellent!" he told her and squeezed her tits hard. Devi had been an extrodianary find indeed. She had a marvelous body and had been kept in the dark on sex all her life. Anything he did to her she accepted, even though he knew that some of it was very strange and probably was uncomfortable. She did not complain, but just accepted what he did to her.

It seemed that the fake cock up her pussy was helping her deal with his cock up her ass. Moving one of her hands to the fake cock he whispered in her ear, "fuck your pussy with it. As hard as you desire or what makes you feel good." Now he had both hands that he could squeeze her large tits with. He enjoyed playing with her tits. He was not like some men that just fucked the woman. He wanted to enjoy her body fully and a woman's tits were so enjoyable to play with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Hearing his growl she turned her face to him, wondering if it was a good growl or a bad one. But then he spoke she smiled. She was doing good. She was pleasing him she groaned as he squeezed her tits she couldnt help it once her pussy was being pleasured it was a lot more comfortable she could handle it a bit more and even found herself picking up the pace on his rigid cock.

When her hand was moved to the fake cock she obeyed quickly and took it and nodded to his whisper. At first she was a little timid doing it nice and slow then feeling how good it felt she quickened her pace. Moaning as he played with tits and Calling out the only name she knew him by "You Majesty"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:18 pm

He saw her start off slowly with the fake cock and then began plunging it in faster and deeper. Her breathing he noted was more rapid and that ment she was enjoying the sensation of being fucked again in both holes. He was enjoying the feel of his cock up in her tight ass and the soft and wonderous mounds of her tits on his hands. "A little help makes things a lot more comfortable doesn't it. Yes keep squeezing your ass muscles around my cock my dear." he gave out another deep growl of pleasure.

"Now my dear I will explain what I will be doing to these sweet and marvelous tits of yours. I have some rings in the box over there that will fit around your tits and when tightened down will make them bulge out from the rings, making them more sensitive. It will feel a bit strange perhaps, but when I squeeze your tits they will be more sensitive to my touch and give you more pleasure." he grinned. "But the next thing I will be doing to them may be a bit painful. If you are to scared to have me do it to them then I will not, for I did promise you I would not hurt you, but her is where a bit of pain can bring pleasure. It is one of those things that is strange. But I will let you decide. In the box I also have two small needle daggers that can be used......." he squeezed her left tit hard and pushed a finger in to her tit just below the nipple, "to stab your tits here." he kissed her neck and moved up to her cheek. It would hurt some, but it will also give pleasure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 am

Devi still could not believe how much of a difference it was to have the fake one up her other hole. It really seemed to distract her from her ass being ripped about. She would of course to what ever he told her told to do but he honestly did seem differently, he was a prince and he cared about her. In her world that was unheard of but as he have been saying her life was going to change, he kept saying that he would take care of her.

She moaned out as he squeezed her tits and continued to fuck her in the ass. Nodding to his words “Yes your Majesty, not that what are doing doesn’t feel good as well” She quickly added. Then she obeyed him and tightened her ass muscles around his cock and cried out when he heard the growl come from his throat. That made her feel like she was doing a good job and she was pleasing him, she wanted to please him especially after all he did for her.

She leaned against his strong chest as he explained about her breasts. She found herself staring at him as if he had two heads. Then she slowly nodded. “That sounds interesting Mi-Lord” She of course was a bit nervous, but if it was like what he was doing she could understand the pleasure thing that he was talking about.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:21 pm

The prince was a bit surprised at her total acceptance of what he had planned to do to her lovely tits. But it made him smile. She was wanting to and willing to do anything to please him. He could tell that she was nervous about it but she was willing to do anything he asked of her. Moving a hand up to her face he turned her head to the side and claimed her lips for a deep and passionate kiss. When he broke the kiss he again moved his hand down to one of her tits and squeezed it

Soon he felt himself getting ready to pump her ass full of his cum. "When I do it it will be at a time like now." he told her as he squeezed her tits hard and began filling her ass with cum and growled out his pleasure once more. "I will do it when I fuck you up your ass." he whispered in her ear. He kept her on his lap until his cock receeded from her ass. Then he moved her off his lap to sit beside him on the rug. "Do you like the fake cock up your pussy?" he asked her as he put an arm about her so he could keep playing with both her tits. Keep it in your pussy if you wish, for now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:03 am

Again it seemed like her answer pleased the Prince and that made her smile she was doing good. Did the idea of her breasts being stabbed and having things on them worry her? Of course it did but she felt safe with the prince and she knew that even if it was painful for a few moments it would be better in the long run.

When he claimed her lips she couldn’t help but whimper slightly and then groan into his mouth. When he broke it she was panting and her lips were red and swollen she stared at him with passion. A emotion unheard of from her.

She cried out as he squeezed her breasts and filled her tight ass with cum. She shook and panted then as he whispered she nodded. “I understand your majesty” When he lowered her to the side she obeyed him by keeping it in her pussy but it was clear that she was getting tired and it was beginning to hurt but she didn’t want to disappoint him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:00 am

She was breathing hard and looked as if she was wore out by the experience. Moving a hand down he took the fake cock from her and placed it on the rug beside her. "Are you alright?" he asked her. He pulled her a bit closer to him squeezing her tits and moving a hand over her legs and stomach. She felt good to touch and run his hands over. Moving a hand up to her face again he again moved her head and claimed her lips to kiss her deeply.

"Do you like being her with me?" he asked after he broke the kiss. "I know it is strange for you what I am doing to you. But you are learning quite fast how good it feels to have my hands on your body and my cock up your pussy or ass." He moved a hand down by the hair above her pussy, as his other kept squeezing her tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:45 am

Devi was a bit nervous as he moved his hand down to the fake cock she wasn’t sure if she could handle him fucking her hard with it, or at all actually she was raw and tired but of course she wouldn’t let him know if that was what he wanted to do. She held her breath as he reached it, then exhaled as he simply pulled it out and placed it beside her. She looked up at him as he pulled her to him.

“I am fineYour Majesty just a little sore” She flinched slightly. She had just complained. But when his hand didn’t come down she reminded herself that he was different. She whimpered as he squeezed her tits and shifted as he moved his hand over her body. To her it was still ugly and scared. She licked her lips just as he kissed her. She moaned slightly into the kiss and kissed him back with equal passion.

She nodded in answer to his question “Of course I like being with you Mi Lord” She was switching up names because she wasn’t completely sure what he liked. When he reached her curls she licked her lips again and watched him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:39 pm

The prince didn't move his hand further down, knowing that she had fucked her pussy pretty hard with the fake cock. He just moved his hand over her stomach and legs then back up to her large tits. "Well first we will eat something, then you can rest and put some of the sav the doctor gave you up your ass and pussy to help ease the soreness." he smiled and stood up and helped her to her feet. She still had her shirt on but with her tits exposed, but nothing to cover her lower body. Placing a hand on her ass cheeks he moved her around the couch to the table where the food was.

"Eat what you like." he told her and patted her ass cheeks. He grabbed some food and put it on a plate and poured a couple glasses of wine. He handed her one of the glasses. "Drink slowly. It might make you a bit tipsy if you drink to fast." he told her. "You look good half naked." he grinned and kissed her cheek. "Later if you wish you can take another bath, if you feel a bit grungy after our session."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:11 pm

As she lay there she noticed that his hand did not get any lower. She wondered why, how would he know that she was in pain that her womanhood was dry and throbbing? She looked up at him a little bit questioning but didn’t dare voice her questions. She didn’t mind his hands on her body actually she enjoyed it and she was wiling to do anything to make him happy. Sure she was his slave and his property so that was her job but was there more then that?

When he brought up the mention of food her stomach growled in response. She blushed slightly “Sorry Sire” She nodded. “That all sounds good your majesty” She allowed herself to be pulled up and to be lead around the couch to the table. She made no attempt to cover herself up. Her eyes grew big at the sight of all the food. It seemed that he was trying to make up for all her years of little food.

She took the wine and nodded to his warning. She didn’t understand it but obeyed by drinking in slow sips. At his complement she blushed a deep red. “Tha…thank you your majesty” She looked down at the food and grabbed a piece of meat and put it to her lips.

The sounds of a bath she nodded. “Only because I do not wish to spoil the beds with my filth” She said it as if it was nothing because to her it was nothing but truth. She understood right now she was covered in his sweat and cum and her own juices.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:53 am

He smiled at her comments. "Well that is what happens when you make love, my dear." he patted her ass cheeks again and gave them a squeeze with one hand and continued eating. The prince moved to the fire place and put more wood on and stoked it to ensure it continued to burn nice and hot, then returned to the table and continued eating. To ensure that Devi was not to cold he took a light blanket and draped it about her. "Can't having you getting cold and sick." he again kissed her cheek and then stood behind her putting his arms about her to squeeze her tits a bit more.

He made sure she ate a good amount of food. He didn't want her going hungry. Once they were done he picked up her skirt and put it back on her. "Now if you wish to bath go do so and enjoy the bath." he smiled and got dressed himself. "The rest of my soldiers and my servants should be arriving shortly. I wish to hear their report about the Inn and the prisoners. They should be with them and will be tried here for their crimes." He moved the material of her shirt back over her tits and kissed her deeply. I will be back a bit later." he buckled on his sword and left the rooms to go see if his people had arrived yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:08 am

She jumped a little as he patted her on the ass. A movement he seemed to love but she wasn’t used to it yet, but she was getting there. Understanding that for whatever reason he did care for her. He cared if she was well; cared if she was fed even cared if she was happy when he did the things he did with her. She still found it odd but she liked it.

As he moved to the fire she watched him, she of course knew how to do all what he was doing, as she found it odd that even as royalty he did it. She didn’t are say anything though and when he came back and placed the blanket around her she smiled and bowed her head. “Thank you Your Majesty” She giggled as he kissed her cheek and even slightly leaned into him as he stood behind her.

She ate to her full, her body loving the extra nourishment but she made sure she didn’t gorge she had seen the men eat until they threw up and she didn’t want that. She smiled as he put the skirt back on. She listened to him as he spoke hearing that the men that had abused her were coming her eyes flashed with fear. But she did her best to hide it, either he would protect her and keep his word or he would hand her over to them, if that be the case she would kill herself the first chance she got but for now she did her best to hide her fear and looked up at him and nodded “Alright I think I will have a bath Sire” She watched as he got ready and then left her.

She was now alone and felt slightly nervous being alone but made quick work of filling the large tub adding some oils that were sitting there, she hoped that would be okay with him. It was taking a long time so she stripped the beds and finding fresh linens remade the bed. Finding a new dress that he had bought her returned to the tub, stripping she then stepped in and leaned back relaxing.

She had remembered too late that she hadn’t laid out a towel but she would figured out how to fix that after she relaxed and had cleaned herself. She let the hot water and oils ease her soreness. She figured the Prince would be gone for a while, so she was in no big rush, but she had plans to be dressed by the time he came back, but the lack of a towel would pose a problem. Also the dangers of getting out of the tub with out slipping and hurting herself would pose a problem.

She hadn’t really thought this through, but she pushed the thoughts from her mind. Right now she just wanted to relax and then she would wash herself and then she would worry about getting out of the tub.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:23 am

The prince walked out into the parade field of the fortress and crossed over to where the gate to the civilized lands was. The caravan of his servents, soldiers, personal things and gifts for the barbarian chiefs, was just coming through the gate. "Get the men quartered and have them rest the rest of the day and night. Have my personal servents take my things to my quarters. There will be a woman there, " he grinned. She is to be treated with respect and if she requires anything they are to get it for her." He told the commander of his men.

Others from the garrison came to take the horses to the stables to feed and groom them after their long journey. "Take the prisoners to the Keep's dungeon. I will see to their trial after the meeting with the barbarian chiefs." The guards from the Inn, along with the former Inn Keeper was brought forth and taken to the dungeon. They looked dirty and miserable which made him grin.

The Commander nodded and reported. "Things at the Inn are in order. The young guard you promoted has things well in hand and as you ordered Myra was presented to him." the commander chuckled and grinned. "I think she liked the idea and he was totally surprised." he looked around the fortress then continued. "More people were sent for as your ordered to fill the postions at the Inn, they should be there with in a couple of days." The prince was pleased with the report and walked with the commander to the barracks where the soldiers would be put up at.

"Get some rest Commander. Tommorow we ride out to meet with the barbarians. I want you and the men rested and alert for anything." The Commander nodded and then left his prince to carry out his prince's orders.

His servents, five in number, two women and three men carried his things to the prince's quarters and began putting them away in cabinets and wardrobes. They had been told about Devi and the two women looked around and finally found her in the bath. They nodded their heads to her and said, "We are the prince's servents and have been told to see to your needs my lady. Is there anything you require?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Laying down in the water Devi was deaf to the world. Only her nose and mouth where out of the water she felt relaxed. The warm water easing her pain her mind drifted to the Prince he was her new master, but was it wrong that she found him good looking? The sex hurt but the reward was always worth it, and it was a bit less painful this time. She sighed and closed her eyes. No mater what her life was better now and she would do whatever the Prince wanted her to do.

She was still nervous about the people that had caused her so much pain that had nearly killed her being here. If they ever got their hands on her she knew that she would die. She only hoped that the Prince would protect her. She also knew that if the Prince needed her story or to show anyone her scars she would have no choice but to face them again and go through the hell that her life had been up to now.

Although the water was nice she knew that she couldn’t stay in the bath all day. The prince would be back soon and she didn’t want it too look as if she was lazy She reached over and grabbed some of the soap and washed her body and hair, much like how she would wash the sheets before. She dunked herself to rinse then stood to search for a towel when she head voices, someone had come in she gasped and tried to lower herself back into the water but even from a kneeling point she slipped and hit her face on the side of the bath. Crying out in pain she covered her side of the face and tried to stop the tears from coming.

When the women came in told her who they were and called her “my lady” she looked around, as if she was looking for someone else. But seeing no one she licked her lips and cocked her head to the side keeping the side of her face that she was certain was swollen from view.

“Who Me?” She asked confused. Never having been called anything of the like. Sighing she shook her head. “I seem to have forgotten my towel” She said a little embarrassed. She moved her face. “I tried to get one for myself, but the voices startled me and I slipped”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next