The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 7 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:16 pm

(Got dumped yesterday. My boy friend wants to get back together but I don’t want him.) Hamona kisses and lets the fire go. She gasps as she climaxes all over his member. She pants and tries to catch her breath as she stayed on him. She looks in his eyes and says, “What in the world…” She lays her head on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 7 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 pm

(( oh boy , i know how that feels. hope you feel better))

He moaned against her mouth, feeling her muscles clench around him which made him move, tightening his grip on her hips as he pumped his hips hard several more times before yanking her down hard on him, keeping her there as he moaned again from his own climax. every muscle in his body jerking as he panted and hugged her to him.Laughing slightly at the surprised tone in her voice'' hmm told you '' he grinned as he looked up at her, pushing her damp hair from her face as he kissed her again , slowly , savoring every bit of it. '' i tell you though .. its why guys always have this crap on their minds every five seconds . '' he teased, running his hands over her body slowly, feeling muscle twitches from her body '' i am going to have to say that was the best i have every experienced.. and judging by your reaction you definitely enjoyed it.'' he glanced at his door when he heard noises downstairs, he wasn't worried, his door was locked, and he knew it was around the time his parents normally came home. '' mom is going to want to check on you . '' he grinned'' she practically thinks of you as part of the family already .'' he placed his hands on her hips again though just to keep her still. he was so sensitive still that any movement may set him off again'' give me a minute or two.. '' he couldn't help the extra red creeping across his cheeks. he wasn't embarrassed or anything just trying to calm himself down.'' see, told you that you drive me nuts. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment before getting off him wincing as she does. She goes to his closet and grabs one of his large shirt to wear. She puts it on and it covers her body so she gets back by Marcus’s side. She looks in his eyes and says, “It is still a weird thing to have on your mind every five seconds of the day.” She smiles a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:00 pm

he laughed before shaking his head'' i said most guys.. me.. not so much.. i prefer to think of other things until someone actually makes me think of that'' he teased as he cleaned up, pulling on some boxers before going into the bathroom real quick, grabbing a clean rag and wetting it before going over to her,'' hold still, just going to clean you up a bit'' he teased as he leaned down and lightly kissing her lips again, making sure to clean her up with the warm rag before tossing it in the hamper.. , laying down next to her again he pulled her close and sighed, feeling really good as he pulled the blankets up over him and her. '' hmm warm bed..'' he wrinkled his nose slightly '' your going to be really sore for a while. wish that was one thing we could have avoided. ''

(( so did you break up with him or he break up with you ? just curious since you said he wanted to get back together. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:17 pm

(He broke up with me.)Hamona looks at him as they lay in bed together and says, “I won’t be sore long. I heal faster than most people.” She tenses up as she could hear Marcus’s mother coming to the door. She goes to the door and opens it calmly. His mother smiles and asks, “How are you feeling, Hamona?” She says, “Tired but fine.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:26 pm

(( wow.. sounds to me like he ish an idiot. his loss though. ))

he smiled and shrugged'' yea yea i know but still. its that fact that your gonna be sore at all is what i don't like.. but couldn't avoid it.. '' he sighed and closed his eyes as he heard his mom at the door'' hey mom '' he mumbled, before rolling his eyes as she asked bout homework'' already have it and its already half done. '' he grinned, leaning up as he looked over at hamona.. that fact that she was wearing one of his really long shirts, would definitely give his mom things to think about, but atleast his mom was not the prying type. all he knew was that she was extremely happy that he practiced safe measures. '' can we order pizza tonight? just so you don't have to cook anything.. '' he reached over and tugged hamona back tot he bed, '' and to keep her from cooking. she is stubborn and don't like to listen to me when i say she needs to rest and relax'' he teased, wrapping his arms around hamona's waist and lightly nipped her neck. he was definitely in a good mood. '' if you order pizza i promise to bring my grades up to a b average.. Hamona will make sure i do that too. '' he teased, he could tell by the look on his moms face that she was actually happy to hear something good. that and he knew the moment she realized him and hamona where together now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Hamona smiles as Marcus pulls her back to bed. She says to him, “Marcus I am not going to relax no matter what you do.” She goes to the guest room after getting out of his arms and goes to change into some comfy clothes. She changes into a silk deep blue dress and goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water. (Yeah he is a good guy but he just does not know who he wants to love.)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:48 pm

he watched his mom leave after agreeing to order pizza before he followed hamona, watching her change before following her again to the kitchen'' yea yea i know. can't hurt to try though.. besides its bad for you to work all the time, you end up wearing yourself down to much, which is why you need to relax every now and then. '' he stretched slightly before glancing at the mail, spotting a few of them that had his name on it. mostly from colleges that he had applied to. picking them up he waved to his dad as he passed his office area, going back to the kitchen where hamona was at. '' hmmm and i think i can do a few things that will make you want to relax. you may even enjoy them'' he grinned as he looked up at her'' we already did one thing but obviously i didn't do a good enough job in wearing you out''

(( wow, then again though that usually happens. but atleast you do what you feel like you should be doing, if you feel he ain't the right one then he is not the right one. it just takes time to really find that perfect guy you know. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:56 pm

Hamona looks at him as she drinks her water and says when she is done, "Marcus I have no doubt about that..." She goes over to him and kisses him happily. She then nips gently at his neck as she was in a playful and lustful mood. She whispers in his ear, "But now that your parents are home, we shall never know that tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:02 pm

he kissed her back laughing before squirming slightly as she teased him '' oooo hmmmm . hey now my parents don't care what i do as long as i am doing it safely. '' he teased , reaching down to pull her close, kissing her again as he lightly grabbed her butt. '' hmmm and massages are not a bad thing, thats one of the other things i can do to make you relax.. i give great massages. rub downs, foot massages whatever you want i can do. '' he grinned as he leaned down and nibbled on her neck, teasing her back just as she had done to him, before lightly niipping at her ear. '' besides.. my parents room is down stairs not up. they can't hear anything that goes on in my room. so no need to be embarrassed. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Hamona looks at him and moans ever so softly. She says, "Now who said I was embarrassed." She kisses him happily and nips at his skin. She then starts running her hands down his chest happily wanting him again. She says in his ear, "At the moment I would not care if you picked me up and did me right on the kitchen table." She backs him up against the fridge to keep him still.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:22 pm

his eyes widened in surprise as he found himself backed up against the fridge, squirming more he had both of his hands on her butt now, rubbing and kneading slowly as he looked down at her'' ooo now see, i would do that if my parents where not home.. hmm but since they are here we only have my bedroom '' he grinned as he nipped her ear playfully again , lifting her up immediately and made her wrap her legs around his waist, that way as he walked to the stairs while carrying her, she would definitely feel the bulge in his shorts rubbing against her womanhood through her dress. '' wouldn't want them to walk in on that.. they may never eat at the table again'' he teased as he went up the stairs and back into his room, making sure the door was locked as a last minute thought as he went and grabbed his desk chair, turning it around so he could sit down with her still on his lap. '' i didn't know you had such a kinky mind hun, definitely interesting and something i would love to explore. '' he arched a brow as his hands moved up from her butt to her back to play with the dress zipper'' now see. this makes me wonder if i just turned you into a nympho''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Hamona looks at him and says as he carries her upstairs, “I know hon.” She looks at the chair a minute as he is trying to find the zipper of her dress. She smirks and says, “It’s just a slip on dress Marcus. You were not paying attention to my dress when I was getting changed.” She could smell their love making still on her body. She slips the dress off over her head and lets it fall to the for. She then undresses him so she can feel his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:40 pm

he grinned'' yea yea, guys aren't interested in the clothes darling.. just what is going into them, which is what i was watching when you got dressed'' he teased, watching her as she practically stripped him too before he was able to sit down on the chair again'' hmmm can't blame me if i don't pay attention to a dress as its being put on.. i had other things to pay attention too'' he grinned as he pulled her close, '' like this lovely little body of yours'' he was already planning a few things in his head, maybe make her have a few climax's before letting himself have one, he was good at holding back. Hopefully that would wear her down some, maybe later he could give her a good rub down with some oils he had. he hummed slightly as he allowed his hands to roam over her body , starting at her butt before moving slowly up to her back and shoulders, rubbing and massaging lightly as he slowly moved to her breasts, teasing her nipples as he watched her face again, mainly her eyes. '' what is running around in that lovely head of yours?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “Well I don’t have much going on in my head.” She looks at his body and says, “You were allowed to explore my body and observe it. Now it is my turn to observe yours. Its only fair.” She tilts his head back gently and kisses neck tenderly and sweetly. She says in his ear, “Just relax okay love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:16 pm

he frowned before smiling as he half closed his eyes and slowly relaxed '' alright alright i will relax. just to see what your going to do '' he grinned'' and i highly doubt you have nothing running around in your head, your too smart for that your always thinking of something'' he teased, giving her butt one more good squeeze before he pulled his hands away'' don't want to distract you from your exploring now do i .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Hamona looks at him and says groaning as he squeezed her butt, “Thank you and could you please leave my butt alone. That is the one place I do not liked to be touched.” She then goes back to kissing his body memorizing every spot that caused him a pleasurable response. She gets down to his member and gives the tip a gently lick before going to the rest of his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:32 pm

he frowned before nodding slightly '' ok.. sorry didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable with that.. can i ask why you don't like that to be touched?" he jumped and swore softly the moment he felt her tongue on his member, a small lick but one that surprised him, he wasn't the type of guy who expected a girl to go down on him, he would rather the girl be comfortable with whatever she wanted then anything.. biting his lip he flushed'' sorry , that uhh just surprised me is all ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Hamona smiles as she surprised him and stopped to give him some time to relax again. She says, “My cousins use to pinch me on the butt so hard that I had bruises. So my skin is very sensitive.” She kisses him on the lips and says, “I am sorry I surprised you. I just wanted to see what you tasted like.” She looks in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:49 pm

he blinked before laughing softly as he kissed her back'' no need to apologize hamona.. i said you surprised me, didn't say that i didn't like it. actually did, felt good. '' he frowned at her cousins comment'' well.. i wouldn't pinch your butt and i definitely wouldn't leave bruises on you love.. '' he squirmed slightly as he nipped her lower lip again'' but i won't touch unless you want me to. '' he looked her over again before grinning'' wanted to just taste huh.. taste good?"he had to ask, it was the curiosity getting to him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “Yeah you do taste good, Marcus.” She kisses him and goes back to his waist to see his member again. She gives him another lick as though to get him to use to the feeling. Hamona separates his legs slowly and continues licking his member as though it was a lollipop. She begins moaning softly at the taste and puts his member in her mouth sucking it and licking hungrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:49 pm

he flushed'' well thats good to know.. uhh what are you ohhhhh'' he flushed even more and tried not to squirm, closing his eyes and shuddering in pleasure as he enjoyed what she was doing.he couldn't help but squirm after a bit, she was driving him crazy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Hamona looks at him as she pleases his aching member. She keeps pleasing him until he comes in her mouth. When he does, she swallows his load and lets his member go all the way. She licks her lips and looks at her lover. She says, “You taste so good Marcus…” Hamona gets off the floor and lays on the bed to stop her desires.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:13 pm

he couldn't help the sounds he was making, she did it to him ,when she crawled on the bed he had to take a minute to catch his breath before following her'' really now.. glad you think so, you just teased the hell out of me'' he muttered as his gaze slid over her body '' hmmm my turn i think'' he grinned as he looked up at her face before shifting his body a little, scooting down to lightly kiss and nip at her belly as he pushed her legs apart slowly , letting his fingers dance over the sensitive skin of her inner thighs as they moved up to tease her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I was not trying to tease you Marcus. I was trying to pleasure you without me hurting so bad to do it.” She gently stops him from getting new her folds for a moment. She pins him to the bed a moment kisses his body. She kisses his neck last and smiles knowing he was going to start protesting pretty soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next