The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK - Page 3 Empty Re: Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 7:48 am

he laughed before shaking his head as he took a few more bites of his pizza before speaking again'' your the first i think that has ever said that.. everyone else usually say if they are real they would hunt them down and take their furr. '' he shrugged. he was not fond of that idea. so was glad that hamona thought his people where cool .. '' that and i had one person tell me she would try and grab one as her own personal pet. i thought that was interesting.. what would you do if you owned a werewolf?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:03 am

Hamona looks at him and thinks about this one for a moment. She says, "If I were to own one, I would probably have him or her protect me and keep me warm at night." She sits down by her DVD collection and looks for her Queen Of the Damned movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 8:07 am

(( lol ironic. my queen of the damned movie just arrived at the store. i have to pick it up later XD ))

he arched a brow before laughing as he got down with her to help her look for whatever movie she wanted'' really now.. hmmm so you like furrballs in your bed?" he teased, lightly bumping her a little as he pulled out a couple of movies.. '' hmm lots of vampire movies.. do you have all the were movies though? i got plenty .. and i have books too if you would like to read th em''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:32 am

"Hmm lots of vampire movies.. do you have all the were movies though? I got plenty .. and I have books too if you would like to read them." Jacob says getting more of her attention. She says, "Only a few werewolf movies. The movies portray them as monsters. But they are not monsters. They are protectors of humans."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 8:36 am

he looked over at her and smiled'' true. but the movies are still good.. theres movies that portray fairies as evil as well too but they really aren't'' he teased, '' you know, my family has many stories and tales about such creatures.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:47 am

Hamona looks at him and says, "They are many stories about how such creature act. but humans do not tell much truth in their stories." She finds her movie in and turns on her tv after turning her radio off. She jumps like crazy as it starts to thunder and some lightning.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 8:50 am

he smiled'' true.. and what do you mean humans?" He teased'' we are all human '' he watched her jump from the thunder and lightening before giving her a light smile as he reached for her. '' come here..you got the movie in so we can sit down and relax. don't worry about that storm.. '' he nudged her to the couch before turning the lights off so they could enjoy the movie. sitting down next to her he pulled her close just in case she needed someone to hug when the thunder or lightening scared her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 9:04 am

Hamona looks at him as he pretty much was holding her to him as the movie started up. She says, “There is a difference. People who murder other people just for kicks are not human.” She cuddles up to him as the thunder gets louder scaring her and putting her on edge. The movie starts up and she turns up the volume so they could hear the main actor talking.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 9:08 am

he nodded as he drapped an arm over her allowing her to cuddle up to him as much as possible'' your right.. guess i need to learn a few more terms on the word human. '' he smiled as he glanced at the tv then back at her, lightly rubbing her arm to help her relax and distract her from the storm. slowly relaxing as he glanced out the window then back to the tv,. his people would be fine in a storm like this and frankly he was not going to leave hamona alone just yet. he was afraid the storm m ight scare her half to death.. '' relax.. i won't let the storm get ya''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 9:24 am

Hamona stays cuddled up to him as the storm was scared of the storm and she was cold. She tries to relax as he talks to her but the storm was too loud for her to calm down. As the move goes to a good part, the power goes out, making her groan in frustration. She whispers, “Just when Lestat was going to fight those other vampires.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 9:27 am

he blinked before laughing at her groan of frustration '' yea and he was going to get the girl '' he teased as he rubbed her arms again. picking the blanket off the couch to lay on her to help her get warm, he knew his body heat would help as well '' nothing we can do about that but just wait for the storm to settle. i am sure the electricity will be back on soon''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 9:49 am

Hamona looks at him as he puts the blanket on her. She says, “I don’t mean to be a wimp but I have never liked storms.” She looks at the window as and says, “Looks like I am going to be stuck in the house all weekend.” She jumps again this time really high and quickly cuddles into him trying to hide from the storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 9:52 am

he smiled, trying not to laugh at her being jumpy as he wrapped both of his arms around her'' sorry hun i know its not funny so i don't mean to laugh.. and its ok . many people are scared of the storms. . i can stay the full weekend if you like. i don't have a job or anything.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 10:07 am

Hamona cuddles into him and closes her eyes as she tries to ignore the storm. She says, “I liked it if you stayed at least if you are sure you are comfortable with it.” Every time thunder would boom, she would keep jumping like a scared child. She was not use to someone actually holding her and trying to make her feel safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 10:09 am

he smiled as he rubbed her back slowly every time she jumped'' i am fine with it hamona.. trust me. now if you was a guy i would tell you to man up and get over it'' he teased as he lightly brushed her hair from her face'' but your not one of the guys. so i will go easy on you.. hmm you wouldn't happen to have one of those portable gas stoves would you ? i think hot chocolate is in order''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 10:26 am

Hamona starts to relax a bit as he rubs her back and says, “In the bottom cabinet next to my stove.” Her eyes start to show calmness instead of fear and her body was easier to move. She gets up slowly and gets out the little stove for him so he did not have look through her things. She keeps jumping though.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 10:31 am

he smiled as he wrapped the blanket around her before picking her up and sitting her on the counter as he picked up the little stove'' hmm nice. always keep these handy , they are definitely good for days like this'' he smiled as he got the small fire started on it before picking up the kettle to heat up the water . placing it on the stove he then followed his nose where he smelled the hot cocoa powder. finding it easily enough he went and got two mugs smiling over at her'' you know. this reminds me of camping. have you ever camped out before?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 10:47 am

Hamona looks at him and shakes her head a little. She says, “I have not gone camping before but I heard it is fun depending on who you go with. I do like to fish but I issues getting the fish off the hook.” She cuddles into the blanket watching him follow his nose. She says, “You are defiantly different Jacob.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 10:51 am

he grinned'' i am an indian hun of course i am different'' he teased as he measured out the amounts of the cocoa powder into the mugs'' ahh it is fun ahh don't worry about the fish. i can easily help you with that. '' he teased as he waited for the water to boil'' i could take you camping.. i know a good spot you may like. its on the reservation but its really good to camp''he shrugged before smiling '' heh and i think my father would enjoy someone else bringing home fish this time''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 11:29 am

Hamona looks at him and says, “I would not mind going fishing or camping.” She smiles as she could smell the cocoa in the cups. She jumps as the storm keeps going on like an angry kid. She groans and says, "Shut up you stupid storm."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 11:33 am

he looked up and smiled before shaking his head as he poured the hot water into the cups. stirring them before looking around till he found a small bag of marshmallows.'' ahh if only it was that easy to get a storm to shut up '' he teased as he handed her the cup'' carefull its hot.. but atleast it will help you stay warm''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 11:54 am

Jacob was starting to make Hamona feel normal. She says, “Yes maybe this is what I need to calm my nerves.” She slowly takes a drink to calm her nerves a bit. She then gets down and gets her guest room ready so Jacob could sleep when he was ready. When she is done with that she sits down on the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 12:04 pm

he smiled'' it always helps. so does herbal tea. i can bring you some'' he followed her around , watching her get the guest room ready before following her to the couch and sat down with her to finish his cocoa'' hmm this is good been a while since i have enjoyed a good cup of this stuff.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “Why not it is not that expensive for cocoa.” She cuddles up to him as the power comes back on and the clocks start flashing. She smiles and says, “I might be able to set my alarm clock tonight.” She stays cuddled up to him and get the movie playing again to where they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 12:19 pm

he shrugged and smiled as the lights came back on , letting her get the movie going again he relaxed and rested his arm around her again as she cuddled up close'' well thats good. and frankly i just don't ever have the time for it i guess.. always running around errands for my dad. you know and helping out and stuff..i am in the process of rebuilding an old bike too. gives me something to do. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum