The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK - Page 4 Empty Re: Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Hamona smiles and stays cuddled up to him as the movie continues. When the movie is over, she is in a deep sleep that not even the storm can wake her up. The blanket wraps around her as she curls into a ball like a cat and presses against his side. She looks so comfortable against his body as his heat warms her body to the core.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 12:32 pm

he smiled as he glanced down at her, not wanting to disturb her sleep he used the remote to turn the tv off, since the lights where already off he didn't have to move, other then to wrap his arms around her and carefully maneuver her a little so he could lay down on the couch with her, using one of the couch cushions as a pillow. he kept her laying on him, only because she looked peaceful that way and definitely warm, so he just rubbed her back and slowly went to sleep as well.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Hamona wakes up and looks down at the sleeping Jacob. She blushes and quickly gets off him to make breakfast. She makes hash browns, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage links, French toast, and fresh orange juice. She then gets dressed in some warm clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 06, 2010 3:15 pm

it didn't take long for jacob to wake up after she had. he could smell what she was making and it actually made his stomache growl. yawning he stretched slowly before opening his eyes'' hmmm what a way to wake up'' he glanced around, noticing it still looked a little gloomy outside but atleast it wasn't raining as harsh as the night before. getting up he ran a hand through his bed hair before walking bare footed into her kitchen'' heh sorry you fell asleep during the movie and i didn't want to wake you up''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, "It's okay Jacob..." She looks outside and smiles some as she wanted to go out for a run. She did not mind the rain just when it stormed like last night. She sets the table and makes herself a plate of food as she felt like she was starving like crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 06, 2010 3:36 pm

he smiled'' your going to make me fat you know that'' he teased as he made himself a plate as well before sitting down next to her.. '' soo would you like to go for a run ? I know a good place to visit down by the beach. '' he smiled as he lightly nudged her'' you slept like a rock last night. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Hamona smiles and says while 'waiting for her big plate of food to cool, "I would love to go for a run. But no picking me up and carrying me this time." She then chows down on her food because of her hunger. (Keep in mind that she is half vampire. She is starting to get her craving for blood.)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 06, 2010 3:52 pm

he laughed and grinned'' alright alright i won't pick you up this time'' he waited for his food to cool down as well before chowing down on it. '' hmm oh yea your going to make me fat with this delicious food'' he teased as he cleaned off his plate before getting up to rinse it. '' should wait a bit before running . don't need you getting sick just after you ate''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 7:56 am

Hamona finishes eating and washes her dirty dishes so she would not have to do them later. She says, "I want to get a work out not carried." She finishes the dishes and looks at her self in her mirror in her room. She jumps when she sees her eyes turn blood red for a second. She thinks, "What is wrong with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 12:31 pm

he grinned'' well alright then, a work out is what your going to get, hope you can keep up hun' he knew she was different, he could smell it off of her right off the bat, and the smell was actually getting a bit stronger every now and then so he figured she was just about to discover something that she was not going to like, or maybe like. still he would rather be there for her rather then let her do things alone. '' let me know when your ready. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 12:48 pm

Hamona jumps more as her eyes stay red the more she looked in the mirror. She says shakily, “On second thought I don’t think I am feeling quite myself.” She wraps a cloak around her and puts the hood up to hide her eyes from him. She goes out to him and holds in a gasp as when she looked at him, she could see his blood going through his veins. She says, “I think it is best if you go Jacob.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 12:51 pm

he turned to look at her before arching a brow, she was definitely close'' not a chance hun. now see i am very curious on something, and my nose doesn't lie to me'' he moved over to her, pulling her cloak down before she had a chance to protest.. '' and its telling me your changing.. did you not know you weren't fully human?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Hamona looks at him and says with tears forming in her eyes, “No I did not…I have no memory of my parents or my any of my past. I went to a doctor about it and he took x-rays of my head. He told me I must have suffered a serious head injury and I can never regain my memories.” She looks at his throat a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 1:25 pm

he sighed as he wiped her tears away '' well its going to be ok, you ain't dieing thats for sure'' he pulled he close and hugged her as he lightly rubbed her back.. '' come on , a good stroll in the forest should give you time to clear your mind. you and i are in the same boat. nobody warned me about well me you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Hamona tenses up a little as he brought her into a hug. She buries her head into his neck as her body was telling her to feed. She nips at his neck as his blood was very tempting to her and she gently sinks her teeth into his neck. She begins to take blood from him as she figured out he was a werewolf which made her like his blood even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 1:39 pm

he tensed up , only because it was unexpected before giving a slight groan as he felt her teeth sink it. holding still as he lifted her up slightly he walked with her so he could sit down , the bite had stung a bit but he didn't mind. if she was hungry she could feed. '' hmm not so bad, don't know why people are all worried about vamp bites''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Hamona releases her mouth from his neck and licks his neck to heal it faster. She then looks at Jacob staying in his lap as her eyes go back to normal and says, “Your blood tastes really good.” She looks in eyes searching for something, a force seemed to connect her to him. She gets off him and says, “I am sorry about that. I won’t do that to you again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 2:12 pm

he squirmed slightly when she licked his neck before relaxing as he looked up at her. smiling'' nah its all good hun you can do it whenever you want to .. its better then you going up to some stranger and bitting them you know'' he felt the connection but didn't say much about it'' are you feeling better?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I am feeling a little better.” She sits down on her couch and looks at the ground thinking about things. She says, “I can’t go on the reservation now. The wolf pack would try to kill me for being what I am. And your family won‘t approve of it.” She known this was all true thanks to her drinking his warm blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 2:33 pm

he sighed before shrugging' its ok, there are other places we can go camping'' he smiled as he moved to sit down next to her'' besides.. your only half.. they can only apply just half the rules to you . your still human in the other half..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Hamona cuddles up to him and says, “I have a feeling it is not going to be that simple Jacob.” She was glad that he did not mind her being half vampire, she liked being able to be close to him. And feeding just strengthened that desire of closeness from him. She looks in his eyes as though she was still looking for the reason she was being drawn to him.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 2:44 pm

he smiled as he wrapped an arm around her, allowing her to cuddle up as close as she could'' yea i get a feeling about that too. then again though it may be because they have never come across a halfling. '' he shrugged before lightly running a hand through her hair as he looked down at her, smiling. '' it will turn out ok, just wait and see.. '' leaned down and lightly placed a kiss on her forehead'' don't worry so much .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Hamona sighs and stays cuddled up to him as she starts falling back to sleep. Obviously his blood had given her, her fill which made her very tired. She began to dream of seeing Jacob in his wolf form, but she knew that would not happen anytime soon. A few hours later she woke up hungry for blood ago. She gets up and paces some as her eyes turn red..

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 3:05 pm

he smiled, watching her sleep before relaxing himself , he was dozing off again just as she had woken up and started to pace, yawning slightly he smiled, thats the thing about being a wolf was that he ended up sleeping alot. '' hmm you ok ?" he glanced up to see her before smiling. '' come here. seriously you worry over nothing. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 9:09 am

Hamona looks at him with her blood red eyes. She gets back in his lap and says turning his head to get to his neck, “I need to get more blood from you.” She leans in and kisses his neck sweetly before gently biting his neck to feed. This time she did it without causing any pain as she fed off his blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum