The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK - Page 21 Empty Re: Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:58 pm

he shrugged'' your choice, '' he smiled as he picked up nick , cradling him against him as he tickled j.j. '' well think we are just about done with our break, sooner we get moving the quicker we get there again..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Alexis looks at Hamona as they needed to get going again. She says, “We need to go now. The kids look like they could nap for a while now.” Hamona says, “The boys are always tired after they eat a little bit.” She takes the boys and puts them in their seats as she sees them yawning. She smiles as she watches them fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm

he was glad the trip was going easy on the lot of them, definitely made the trip more enjoyable, checking the car over, just being sure everything was good he started it up before making sure everyone was buckled in before pulling out of the rest stop'' that was a good rest. boys sure did enjoy it. and not even a sunburn on them. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Hamona smiles and puts her seat at a little bit of a tilt. She says looking back at the boys, “Yeah they did enjoy being out in the sun.” Alexis looks at her says, “You enjoyed the sun too when you were little.” She smiles some. She says, “I still do enjoy the sun sometimes. But I think I found a new heat source I enjoy more.” She looks at Jacob with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:35 pm

jacob, felt a light blush steal over his cheeks before smiling warmly '' well thank you hun, i enjoy you better than the sun any day'' he teased, watching her tilt the chair a bit before he put his eyes back on the road, watching every sign he passed. '' well see, we have one problem easily covered, they like the sun. thats one problem solved.. now we just work on their picky eating.'''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Hamona smiles and says, “I am glad they love the sun. It means they will be active. Most likely take an interest in sports and stuff.” She starts to relax and fall asleep after a while. Alexis sighs and says, “She must really love you Jacob. But I still wonder if it was a good idea for you to come along on this trip without being married.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:01 pm

he arched a brow slightly as he glanced at alexis'' nothing wrong with not being married.. i can fix that in a few weeks if she wants it fixed. . and i love her so it don't matter. '' he shrugged, Hamona was asleep and now so where the boys as well, just him and alexis. '' can't rush everything you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Alexis looks at him and says, “True but it will not settle with her parents very well.” She looks over Hamona and the boys. “But I think they will be distracted for a little while by your wonderful twin boys. So you won’t have to deal with the grieve of it for a little bit.” She takes a drink of a blood pocket. “If you don’t mind me asking, how often does she have to feed from you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:27 pm

he blinked slightly tilting his head a little to think as he watched the road'' not sure, i didn't know i had to count or keep track. but not often, only when the boys take too much from her i know that much, or when she gets the craving for it. '' he shrugged'' i don't mind, she has a way of making it feel good''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Alexis says, “Then I was right. Hybrids have more control over their thirst than normal vampires. That is good to know.” A few hours later, Hamona wakes up with red eyes. Leans up and whispers in Jacob’s ear, “Can you pull over love? I need to feed.” She kisses his neck softly waiting for him to do as she asked. Her eyes showing her need for blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Jacob jumped slightly before relaxing, giving a slight nod as he found another rest stop covered by trees and pulled off, relaxing as he looked over to her. '' you alright love?" he tilted his head slightly , giving her plenty of room to take what she wanted.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Hamona kisses him softly and says, “I just need something to keep my vampire side under control.” She nips at his neck before biting gently into his neck. She moans in delight at the taste of his blood. She says in his mind, “Your blood tastes so good.” She strokes his chest to keep his heart rate under control. She lets go of his neck and licks it after getting her fill.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:22 pm

he gave a soft groan as he felt her teeth sink into his skin, trying not to squirm he placed his hand ontop of hers on his chest as he gave a slight smile, hearing her voice in his head'' well thats good to know'' he teased, closing his eyes, nearly grinding his teeth to keep himself from getting to excited over it, really didn't work but it was alright.. when she was done he relaxed slightly before looking over at her '' better?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Hamona licks her lips and nods. “Much better thank you.” She could tell he got excited and she giggles some. She says, “Hun let’s just drive a few more hours and then get a hotel room so we don’t get sore from sleeping in a car. Or I can drive for a while.” She kisses his neck as she waits for his opinion about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:49 am

he tried not to squirm from her kissing his neck, it sent little chills of pleasure through his body and made it to where he was trying to ease the bit of pain he was in due to the fact that his pants now seemed to be alittle too tight and not helping his situation.. '' umm..driving a few more hours sounds good, i marked it on the map for a hotel , we should be close to it.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Hamona smiles and stops kissing his neck so he can concentrate on driving again. She says in his ear, “Well just get us to the hotel and I will get to your need satisfied.” She undoes his pants so they weren’t too tight on him anymore. She smiles and sits in her seat as he drives them to the hotel. Once they get there, she unloads their sleeping sons and two suitcases. Alexis stays in the car because she does not need sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:43 pm

he flushed slightly as he drove them to the hotel before helping her bring the kids in. when he got the room key and everyone settled into the room he placed the sleeping children in the pop up crib.'' well atleast they are settled, ' he smiled, looking over at her,'' you know you don't have to do anything hun right? it will go away you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Hamona kisses him softly and says, “My love I want to please you.” She takes off her dress and looks at him with a smile. She presses her naked body against his urging him to let her please him. She has him lay down in the bed and undresses him gently. She smiles some as she sees his hardened member.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:33 pm

he wasn't one to complain about it especially when she seemed to really want to do something about it. when urged to lay down he did and even lifted his hips up a little to allow her to take his pants off. he watched her intently, wanting to know what she was going to do even as his eyes roamed over her naked body. '' alright, all up to you hun, '' he grinned slightly as his hands reached up and slowly ran over her body. '' though if you keep biting me like that we are never going to make it to your parents place. '' that and he wasn't sure if they where embarrassing the nurse or not. but at the moment he didn't care.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Hamona kisses him softly and slowly places a condom around his hard member. She then slowly brings his member inside her. Her body instinctively adjusting to him in an instant. She was glad their babies were asleep. She moves her hips slowly so he would not moan too loud. She says, “It is not my fault your blood gets a rise out of me my love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:09 pm

he gave a soft moan the moment she lowered herself on him, licking his lower lip slightly he watched her as he gently laid his hands on her hips. just following the easy gentle motion of her movements. '' hmmm true.. i can't help i taste that good. though according to our nurse. i reek. '' he grinned, he was glad he atleast found someone who loved anything and everything about him, oh he had his bad perks.. a bit of a temper and all that but he was easily able to control it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Hamona laughs softly and continues to please her love until his body was fully satisfied. She says as he climaxes into the condom, “She only thinks that because she is a full vampire.” She tenses up a little as Nick wakes up and whimpers for milk. She gets off the bed and goes to his side. His arms go to her as soon as he sees her. She gently picks him up and slowly breast feeds him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:39 pm

he had definitely enjoyed their lovemaking but to him it was quickly over even though they definitely spent atleast a good hour enjoying it. sighing he cleaned up before laying on the bed again watching her feed nick.. '' hmm..true.. though i think even a full blood could enjoy it if they atleast tried.. '' he closed his eyes slightly before smiling. '' ah well. i am sure she will find whatever guy she wants that will enjoy her attention.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment as she feeds their son. “I know you are not happy that are loving making could not last longer. But if I had done it the way I wanted we would have woken up the children.” Nick fed from her gently and laid very still in her arms. “Alexis will find that one person she belongs with. It is just a matter of time.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:43 pm

he shrugged slightly still smiling'' its alright hun i am not that dissapointed, we still got pleasure out of it so you don't hear me complaining. '' sitting up he pulled his shorts on before walking over to her and lightly nuzzling her neck before placing a gentle kiss on nicks forehead'' i am sure she will. though i feel sorry for the guy who has to go up against her hard headedness. '' he teased, as long as she and the kids where ok, he was happy and content.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum