The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK - Page 22 Empty Re: Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Hamona smiles some as Nick finishes feeding and looks at his father. She hands him to Jacob knowing full well he was not going to go back to sleep now. She then looks at J.J. to see if he was okay. “I don’t think she is that bad. I mean when a vampire finds their soul mate they change for the better. ” She kisses his gently. “Just like I change after I met you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:09 pm

he smiled when he was handed nick, rocking him lightly he kissed her back before going over to sit on the bed, he was tired now, feeling it, but would wait till the kids where back to sleep before even trying to take a nap.. '' oh yea i know.. and i know she ain't that bad, '' he grinned'' i am just saying she has that hard headed streak in her, she might butt heads with her mate. '' he grinned'' i butt heads with you sometimes .. but thats all part of the whole living and learning relationship.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:27 pm

(Don’t forget fallin for a bad boy.) Hamona looks at him a moment and says, “Hey even soul mates have little fights and arguments in life. Not any relationship is perfect.” Nick giggles happily as Jacob rocks him back and forth. She sits beside him so she could watch their son’s eyes a moment. Nick’s eyes were shifting from coal black to brown.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:29 pm

((yea i know.. kinda getting ready for work though ))

he smiled'' oh i know that hun'' he glanced down as nick giggled, smiling he lightly played with his hands.. '' definitely got ourselves a pair of growing boys. he seems very content now.how is j.j.? still fast asleep i hope.. '' he glanced over at the grib and knew h e was asleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Hamona says, “J.J. is out like a light.” Nick’s eye keeps changing colors as he plays with his daddy. She laughs softly as she feels Nick’s heart rate go back to normal as he is held. “He should fall asleep soon now that the mil and blood has settled in his body.” She lays on the bed and starts to fall asleep herself as she watches them.(Okay.)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:03 am

he glanced over at her and smiled as he watched her fall asleep'' its fine i will stay up until he falls asleep.'' he continued to play with nick until he watched him begin to yawn and stretch before winding down, minutes after that he was asleep. getting up carefully he gently layed him down in the crib before turning the lights out, only living the bathroom light on with the door slightly ajar just in case they woke. rubbing the back of his neck he stretched slowly before pulling the covers down on the bed, picking Harmona up carefully to keep from waking her he pulled the covers over her before snuggling close, it didn't take long for him to fall into a deep sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Hamona sleeps soundly on his chest a bit until the sun hit her eyes. She groans and gets out of bed slowly checking on the boys before taking a shower and changing her clothes. Then she hears the boys cry for milk and blood. She smiles and feeds them both quietly so she would not wake up her love. The boys feed from her happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:58 pm

He wakes up just two hours before noon, stretching out slowly and yawning.. '' hmmm maaan.. definitely not like my bed back at home.. '' he mumbled, getting up he glanced over at her watching her finishing up on the feedings of the two boys.. '' hmm they ok? if they need a change lemme know. i will do it. '' he would take a quick shower, brush his teeth and all that. before going out to get breakfast and refuel the car before they headed out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Hamona looks at Jacob as he goes off to get them breakfast. She looks down at her sons as they stop feeding from her. They look at their mother smiling and hands up touching her face. “You two are my most precious gift that this world has ever given me you two and your father of course.” Their eyes light up as though they understand what she is saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:39 pm

he smiled, finishing up with his morning cleanings as he dried his hair now.. '' well thats a relief. do you need anything while i go out to get gas for the car and breakfast?'' he was starving, and his stomach was definitely letting him know it was on empty.'' and i am sure our guest may need to freshen up and stuff as well. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Hamona says, “Any kind of chocolate would be nice. I have a strong craving for it today.” Alexis comes in slowly and asks, “May I take a shower now that you are both up?” Hamona nods and says, “Go ahead.” She could smell blood on Alexis but it was animal blood so it was okay with her. The boys laugh and giggle as though they were trying to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:49 pm

He glanced up at alexis and smiled slightly , moving out of the way so she could take a shower , '' alright chocolatey stuff it is. '' he teased, leaning down to lightly kiss her before he headed outside, he got the gas first before going to the store, got a quick breakfast and even picked out several different types of chocolate bars for hamona. he was wide awake by the time he came back.

sitting on the bed and setting the bags aside he smiled watching nick and j.j.'' well they definitely seem happy.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:08 pm

J.J. and Nick look at him before Hamona puts them on the bed so they can move around a bit. Alexis comes out of the bathroom dressed in a white dress and flat white shoes. Hamona says, “They got their fill today and now they are full of energy.” The boys crawl to their daddy and pull on his long black hair. Hamona smiles and eats some chocolate.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:10 pm

he laughed, yelping slightly when they tugged a little too hard on his hair, leaning down he pulled one of them towards him and tickled him, making nick laugh and giggle in response.. '' yea beating up on daddy huh'' he teased, glancing up at alexis, looking her over slightly before arching a brow'' white.. around kids.. you must think your going to avoid getting dirty'' he teased.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Alexis looks at him and goes to the car not looking like she was in a good mood. Hamona says, "She was not able to get full on the animals here so she will be a little crabby." The twins giggles as they gang up on their loving daddy. Hamona laughs a little and takes them both into her arms earning her a loud giggle in response.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:18 pm

he frowned slightly , giving another laugh every now and then when his hair was pulled'' ahh well . can't really help that.. i thought she always fed from animal blood,, how does she get full?" he was curious on that one, he knew there where plenty of animals out there but then again its during the day. more people out in about. he figured she would have fed before sun up or something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:42 am

Hamona looks at him and says, “There is only small game here so it is harder for her to get enough blood. The bigger the prey the more blood she can get.” She gets the boys changed in clean jumpers and cleans their faces up gently. She smiles as they giggle and screech at her liking the cold water on their skin. The boys cuddle into her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:44 am

he smiled watching her clean up the boys and change them..'' makes me wonder how they will react to their actual first bath.. i think they have a thing for water.. '' he sighed slightly as he stretched'' well. from what she says, your parents live near thick woods, plenty of game there. lots of big bucks and what not i think, and if she needs help catching them, thats why i am here.. '' he grinned'' can't out run a were wolf love.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Hamona looks at him with a smile and says, “You have a point there but we still have several hours before we get to my parents place. So she will be on edge for a bit.” She holds the boys easily in her arms. “Its good that the boys like water.” She jumps a little as Nick bites her shoulder a bit too roughly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:24 pm

he nodded slightly '' well lets get going then, sooner we get there the better she can feed.. '' he glanced at nick and frowned'' oi. easy with the teeth little buddy, mama's not a chew toy there.. '' he tisked, slightly as he reached over to gently rub the spot nick had bit.. '' huh, would say give them something frozen to teeth on but i am not sure if that will work.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Hamona looks at the place where Nick bit her. “Um no something frozen won’t work for Nick.” She gets the twins loaded up in the car and Alexis buckles them up for her. Hamona’s shoulder heals quickly and she gets in the car. Her shoulder remains red for two hours before it goes back to normal. She helps Jacob follow the GPS since Nick was crying loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:49 pm

he sighed'' ahh well. maybe we can get one of those teething toys or something. '' once they where back on the road he was getting a little frustrated at the gps, eyeing it evilly now he looked around,t rying to figure out where the bloody road was at that it kept telling him to turn on .. '' think the thing is broken.. '' he muttered, stopping again as he poked at the touch screen bringing up more menu's on it before forcing it to update its map just to be sure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Hamona has him pull over to the side of the road so she could get Nick out of the car and Jacob could focus on the GPS. He cries on her shoulder as she walks back and forth trying to calm him down. It was his first time of tasting straight blood so he was scared and panicked just like any first time fed new born vampire would.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:09 pm

he finally got it figured out before getting out and moving over to her and neck, reaching over to lightly rub his back'' alright little man, everything is ok.. '' he glanced at Hamona. '' you alright? its fixed, finally got it to work and we should still be close to your parents place.. '' he was trying to stay calm now,though he was being bugged with a headache and then nick was panicking, he just didn't know what to do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Nick keeps crying as he did not know what was going on. Hamona says with tears in her eyes, “It is my fault I should have been more careful with him in my arms. He is panicking because of drinking a small amount of my blood. Not a mixture of milk and blood but straight blood.” J.J. looks at his mother and father sensing the tension between them. He starts to screech softly not knowing what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum