The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:45 am

he grinned'' i hope so.. '' once home he quickly unloaded everything, putting things away before setting up a small kennel in a corner'' you can put him in here when the weather is bad outside. if he gets kennel trained, then we can let him run around the house without having to worry about little puppy surprises''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:55 am

Rose nods and puts the puppy in the kennel to see how he would react to it. As soon as she shut the little door but did not lock it, Spunky laid right down in a corner. She opens it back up and slowly comes out onto the carpet. He whimpers at her wanting to play more.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:00 pm

he laughed softly as he tossed the toys onto the floor by the kennel '' there you go little dude.. '' getting the water dish he filled it up and placed it by the kennel as well. '' they said not to give him food for a couple of hours to let him calm down from being in a car, . something about accidentally making his tummy upset if you feed him right away.'' he grinned as he watched star come out from hiding, curious yet cautious around the pup , she slowly inched her way forward to sniff at him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Rose sits on the floor as she watches the puppy who she decided name Spunky play with his toys. He stops playing with the toys as soon as he sees the kitten. He turns his head to the side and he licks Star’s ear before going back to playing as he was curious about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:31 pm

he smiled as he got a juice drink before going to sit on the floor as well, laughing as star now decided to play with spunky, trying to bite his little paws while licking every now and then'' now i think they will be good friends. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Rose giggles as Spunky barks playfully and gently knocks Star on her side. She says, “I told you he would get along fine with Star.” Spunky then goes after Rose’s sock and she laughs as his little paws tried to hold down her foot. She picks him up gently and he lets go of her sock to lick her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 pm

he smiled'' yea well atleast thats a good thing. means i don't have to worry about a cat and dog fight. '' smiled picking up star and giving her a light kiss on the head'' good kitty. you get cat nip for that.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Spunky falls asleep in Rose's arms and she strokes his ears before kissing his forehead. She lays on the floor with the pup in her arms. She falls asleep soon after as she felt very tired. Spunky cuddles into her chest as she sleeps without a sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:04 pm

he watched her before shaking his head lightly , getting up he picked both rose up and spunky , taking them to the room and laying them on the bed', hoping the pup wouldn't mess up the bed , pulled the blankets over her before going into the kitchen, making a small snack of a banana smoothie.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:54 pm

Rose sleeps happily as she was finally not afraid that her dad was going to find her. Spunky growls in his sleep as he laid on her chest. They sleep only for an hour before Spunky woke her up needing to go potty. She gets up and takes him outside to introduce him to grass. Spunky did his business and ran back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:15 pm

he only glanced up from what he was doing as he watched her take spunky out, smiling he went back to washing his hands, he had already mowed the back. it didn't take long and he fixed whatever holes needed to be fixing. needing a shower he quickly grabbed a change of clothes before hoping in, taking only ten minutes to scrub down and wash up before getting out and dressing, feeling a lot better before walking out on the porch barefooted. '' hmmm feels better out here.. did you have a good nap ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Rose nods and pets Spunky as he rested in her arms. She says, “Yeah and I don’t think we will have a problem with him running off. He hates the feeling of the grass so as soon as he is done doing his thing, he runs right back to the house.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:07 pm

he smiled'' ahhh well, he may get used to it and chase bugs and what not. its all good.. '' he shrugged as he finished his drink '' well how do you cook the steaks? I have a fire pit, or just the plain old stove if you like.. '' he smiled watching the puppy give her more kisses.'' i know star likes it out here.. she thinks the grass is a jungle to her. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I can cook steaks really well on a stove but I do my work on a grill.” Spunky looks at them with a little bark wanting to play. She gently pats his head as he growls and swats his small paws at her hand. She smiles and kisses his nose before putting him on the grass to get him use to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:22 pm

he laughed softly as he shook his head at spunky'' cute little bugga'' he teased, tagging a couple of tennis balls and tossing them in the grass for him. '' hmm should be easy to teach him how to do things.. and alright i will go ahead and start up that grill so it gets hot enough for your lsteaks''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Spunky pounces on the balls as soon as they hit the ground. She starts to watch him get the gill set up before she went in get the steaks ready. Spunky follows right after her and lays down after she starts cooking the steaks. She smiles as she cooks the food happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:51 pm

he smiled as he got the grill ready before going inside to help her with whatever she needed, he left the back door open to allow star out and spunky whenever he wanted too'' need any help ? mind if i ask you a few questions with out getting you too upset? i mean if its too personal you don't have to answer i promise. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Rose says, “You could by reminding me to flip these steaks every five minutes or so.” She puts a small layer of seasoning on the steaks. She says, “Go ahead and ask your questions. I will let you know if they are too personal to answer.” She smiles as she watches Star and Spunky play together.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:06 pm

he smiled , watching her and reminding her here and there to flip the steaks'' well , just out of curiosity, and i don't remember if i have asked this question before, but how much of your mom do you remember? i mean you have a great personality and what not and i am beginning to think you have taken after her in more ways then you think.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:20 pm

Rose says, “All I remember of her is her kindness, her taking me to her dances, and the smell of roses but I don’t know where from.” She flips the steaks when he reminds her to. When they are nice and tender, she puts them on a plate to cool. She goes inside to get the potatoes she bought and then start to grill those in a special way.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:25 pm

he nodded slightly and sighed'' shame, i bet she was a great person.. which means your definitely going to be a great dancer as well.'' he helped her out by bringing a clean plate out for her to put the finished potatoe's on when she was done. turning the sprinkler on in the back of the yard he shook his head and laughed as star went and played with the water'' only cat i have own to love water.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “Spunky does not seem to like the water.” Spunky growls and barks at the sprinkler as it sprays water on him. She finishes the potatoes and says, “We might as well eat on the porch. Its too hot in the house. What’s your next question?”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:38 pm

he smiled '' allright , give me a sec. '' he went into the house before coming back out with a small table clothe that he used for the little table he had outside. it was a small plastic type one so he didn't mind if it got dirty '' ahh well. how many friends do you have? just so i know who may or may not be coming over. '' he glanced over at her before getting the pitcher of tea and juice out of the fridge and set it out as well. '' that and well. just curious as well do you wouldn't happen to have a guy friend or anything?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Rose looks at him and says as she puts the potatoes on the table, “I have no friends and no boy friend. I am not pretty enough to get their attention.” She whistles to Spunky and he comes running to her. She places a dish of water and a small dish of dog food in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:57 pm

he arched a brow slightly '' hah thats not true your definitely pretty darlin.. and you have that one friend that brought you some things.. '' he smiled, going over to her and lightly brushed some of her hair from her face.. '' never say your not pretty ok? because your definitely pretty... now then, let me go grab the corn on the cob so we can put on the grill for a little to warm up and what not. then we can eat. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next