The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 9:07 pm

he looked up just in time to see her get sick, frowning he glanced at the others and told them to stay put before going after her. Since the school was out for the day no one was in the bathrooms so he was able to go in without any trouble.'' Rose you ok darlin ?" seeing the blood he swore as he knelt down and picked her up '' don't argue, going to the doctor right now '' he ignored the other students, just quickly shouting over his shoulder that the class was canceled as he quickly walked to his truck, carefully placing her in the passenger side he quickly got in and headed for the hospital. keeping a hand on her to keep her from bouncing around too much'' you really should have said something darlin. you could be seriously hurt. who did this to you ?" he was not a happy person , he really didn't like men who beat up women.

Getting her to the hospital was quick as he pulled her out of the truck being as gentle as he possibly could as he carried her in., Allowing the nurses to take her he waited in the waiting room until the doctor told him he could come in.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I can’t tell you who hurt me.” She winces as she is taken into the ER and into a surgery to fix her up. When the doctors were done, Rin was allowed to see her as she was waking up. She looks around and groans as she had stitches in her sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 9:28 pm

He waited until the nurses said he could go in, ignoring their flirting glances he quickly walked into the room, being as quiet as possible, going over to the bed and leaned over slightly '' hey darlin. nice to see those pretty eyes again'' he smiled slightly , pulling a chair up before sitting down. '' ahh the guys in the blue uniforms are here to talk to you ..and before you ask no i didn't call em. it was one of the nurses'' he shrugged slightly '' couldn't stop her, she threatened to toss me out on my hind end if i didn't stop protesting.. how are you feeling?" heĀ  was worried for her. someone so gentle and sweet shouldn't even be in a place like a hospital. not unless it was some unfortunate accident.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Rose looks at him shaking a little and says, “I feel okay but I don’t want to go home.” She tenses up again as he mentions the police and says, “Make them go away. They will make things worse. He will just kill me next time. Please…” She looks at him with tear filled eyes as she was scared of her dad. She loved the sound of his voice as she was not use to people caring about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 10:07 pm

he frowned before nodding'' they are only hear for the file i suppose. whatever the docs want to give em.. '' shrugged as he reached over and wiped some of her tears '' stop that now darlin, could never bare to see a woman cry.. they will go away once they are told you do not want to speak to them. '' he left for a moment to get them to leave before coming back and sitting down. '' now then, why don't you tell me why you don't want to go home and who will apparently want to kill you ? though i have a sneaky suspicion its dear ol pop.'' he didn't sound too happy about that but didn't really want to speculate.'' now i know i barely know you , and you probably wouldn't want to trust me all that much but i have a bed you can use back at my place. i can either sleep on the couch or get a room at a hotel for myself. '' he smiled slightly he was just a nice guy that way , wanting to helping someone that definitely seemed to need it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Rose tries to relax and says, “It was my dad sometimes he loses control and hits me for no reason.” She looks at him unsure what to say about his offer and says, “I would like to stay with you but you don’t need to get a hotel room.” She continues shaking as she was in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 10:31 pm

he frowned, definitely not liking that answer before sighing, glancing up as the nurse came in to give her the shot of a painkiller before waiting for her to leave, once she was gone he looked back over at Rose'' you sure about that? i am only offering it to you because you are in need of a place to stay away from your father.. '' he leaned on his arms slightly as he watched her before giving a slight smile'' well they said they can release you in a few hours, sadly you will have to stay off your feet for a few days.. means you will be missing some of my classes'' he gave a slight smile'' its ok . i can teach you when you feel better. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Rose says weakly as the pain killers start to take effect, “I am sure.” She starts to drift into sleep as a doctor comes in and shuts the door behind him. He says, “No matter what pain killer I give her, she falls asleep.” He looks at Rin and says, “About time she has someone on her side in this town. Hopefully you will be able to help her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Rin watches her fall asleep, not making a single sound so as not to wake her, he glanced up nearly immediately when the doctor came in, frowning .'' really ? how long has this crap been going on ?" he was definitely not a happy person. Getting up he ran his fingers through his hair before sighing. '' how many times has she been to the hospital for something like this?" he was definitely planning on helping her, he wouldn't leave her in a house with some abusive man no matter what.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 3:23 pm

The doctor says sitting down looking at her, “He has been beating on her since she was five and has been in the hospital fifty-five times since then.” He looks at her face and says, “She has tried to get help but everyone is afraid of her father. She has never had anyone to protect her or love her. No boy friends no friends to talk to. I am surprised you are able to get her to talk.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 3:28 pm

he arched a brow before glancing over at her then back at the doctor'' wow..i am surprised child services didn't take her when she was young. don't care if he is a police officer or not. '' shook his head before leaning against the wall '' she is going to be staying at my place for a while. give herself time to heal and what now'' on the subject of getting her to talk he just smiled slightly '' that was a bit tricky.. but it was easy enough , she is in my dance class, she only said a few words here and there but its a start..i am going to make sure this is her last time coming to the hospital. '' he frowned slightly as he went over to her and lightly brushed her hair back '' only time she should come in is if she gets really sick or just needs to see a normal doc for a check up. no one should be here just because their pop is an ass.'' he glanced up at the doctor slightly '' i will pay for her medical treatment. just give me the paper work i need to sign. she has enough on her hands and having a large debt should not be one of them.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 3:42 pm

The doctor says, “Don’t worry about the bill. I have been paying her medical bills since it started.” He grabs another blanket from the closet and says as he wraps the blanket around her, “He dad bribes everyone to be able to keep her.” He says, “I would have taken her in but my wife does not want anything to do with any form of child.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 3:49 pm

he snorted'' well i am one person that cannot be bribed. '' he glanced at the doctor before nodding'' well then , whatever i need to sign to have her released soon is all i need. '' he shrugged slightly on the comment of his wife'' its ok, like i said she is going to be staying with me now for a while. away from her father, hell her father doesn't even know who i am. which i think is a good thing because it will be hard to track down where she went if he doesn't know who she knows. '' he glanced at the doc. '' and if he asked you i know for a fact you won't give him the info.. and couldn't even if you wanted to.. hospital policy yes? patient confidentiality i think is what they call it.'' he smiled slightly '' trust me, she is in good hands now. ahh what medication is she going to need for the next week or so?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 9:13 pm

The doctor looks at him and says, “None she will not be in pain for long. She heals extremely fast, but she will need a place to stay for a while. The police department will mostly cover up this again. She will be able to leave when she wakes up.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 20, 2010 9:40 pm

he nodded slightly,sitting down once more as he leaned against the chair'' figures. alright i will make sure she is taken care of'' he murmured slightly , not even paying attention to the doctor leaving. Right now he was just ready to get her out of the hospital the moment she woke up. He didn't even pay attention when the nurse came in to remove whatever iv's she had. that way all they had to do was get her dressed and out the doors they would go.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Rose wakes up a few hours later and the nurses help her get dressed to leave. She starts walking out on her own not wanting to be carried out to Rin’s truck. She gives the cops a deadly cold stare as she walked pass them. She was in no mood to deal with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 20, 2010 10:03 pm

He followed her silently out of the hospital , making sure to stay close in case she needed his help. Once to the truck he unlocked the door before helping her climb in. '' theres a blanket right there if you need it darlin. '' making sure she was buckled in safely he closed the door before going to the other side and climbed in.

It didn't take long to get to his place, just a small brick house he was paying on. it looked small on the outside but it was large inside since he didn't have a whole lot of bulky things. Quickly going to the other side he helped her out of the trucking before going to unlock his door. '' Sorry for the bit of mess.. haven't had time to clean up properly. '' it wasn't too messy, just two small dishes in the sink a plate and a glass. and some things definitely could use a dusting. If he could find the duster.. '' bathroom is down the hall last door on the right. ahh i had a spare room but its being used for storage at the moment so you got my bed. i have a large crash mat that i will use. '' he didn' t mind, it was comfortable for him and he used it all the time when he went camping or some other trip. Going to his room he pulled down a fresh blanket for her while he took the one he had been using. digging under his bed he pulled the large mat out from under the bed and unfolded it at the foot of the bed, he planned on staying close in case she needed him for the next day or so. grabbing extra pillows he made sure she had plenty on the bed before taking one for himself and dropped it on the matt. After that he dug around in his dresser drawers'' i know you don't have clothes here but i can remedy that tomorrow. but for now if you like i have a large t-shirt and some shorts that may fit. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 7:39 am

Rose says taking the large t-shirt and shorts before heading the bathroom, “They will do fine thank you.” She gets dressed in the clothes before coming out and slowly sitting down on his couch. She did not feel like sleeping right now. Her eyes relaxed she for the first time in years felt safe from her father. She says, “Thank you for help me…” She was shaking as she looked at him unsure what to do. He was the first guy she has ever been alone with.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 21, 2010 1:41 pm

he cleaned up a little as he waited for her to change before looking over as she came out and sat on the couch. frowning he dried his hands off before going over to sit down next to her. '' my pleasure to help. just relax ok ? your safe here, and like you said your father doesn't even know me let alone know where i live. '' frowning as he noticed her shaking he reached over to lightly rub her arms'' you ok? i can get you a blanket if your cold. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I am fine. I just have issues with muscle spasms.” She looks at the walls and says, “What do you want in return for helping me.” She lays down on his couch comfortably as she waits for his answer. She was not very trusting of men although Rin was a decent guy, she was still unsure if she could trust him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 6:26 am

he frowned before shaking his head'' absolutely notching darlin. i am not that kind of guy to expect anything in return. i am just helping you out is all.'' he smiled slightly as he rubbed the back of his head'' i shouldn't be surprised you asked that anyways, considering you barely know me and all. . Why don't you rest for a bit? its getting late anyways.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “When the fear gets out of my system I will rest.” She starts to drift into sleep after a few hours of relaxing her body to get it to stop shaking. The long t shirt she was wearing did not hide the scars on her legs that led up to her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 4:00 pm

he watched her for a bit before getting up, he had noted the scars but didn't want to ask her on it. he didn't want her to end up remembering what had brought those scars on. Making sure he turned all the lights off he went back over to the couch and carefully picked her up. taking her to the room and laying her on the bed before pulling the blankets up over her.

He wasn't even tired yet so he just layed on the sleeping mat before flicking the tv on, making sure it was down low so she wouldn't be woken up by it. Finding some action movie was easy enough before he relaxed and sighed, he had already locked down the house so wasn't worried about anything for right now. .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Rose wakes up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water. She looks over at him after drinking her water and watches the tv with him. She says, “I can’t sleep any longer. I am too worked up. You are taking a big risk helping me out like this.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 4:18 pm

he had only been half aware of her getting up , when she spoke however he looked up before smiling slightly '' hun i have taken many risks that you don't know about, and now look at me. still here and breathing. '' he rolled over on his back so he could keep looking up at her with out any problems. '' i can handle another risk or two. and as long as it helps you out i am all for it. '' he shrugged slightly before smiling'' your welcome to watch tv with me if you like. i am not going to go to sleep any time soon darlin, just have alot on my mind.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next