The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Rose sits down beside him and looks at the tv for a moment before speaking again. She says, “It has been a long time sine anyone has helped me Sir. It will be hard for me to readjust to normal life if I ever do get fully free from my father.” She looks him over a moment.

Back to top Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 4:31 pm

he arched a brow as he rolled over on his side again , leaning up on one arm before placing his head in his hand. '' heh. don't call me sir. it makes me feel old again. '' he teased, reaching over to lightly flick her hair away from her face'' its Rin. and don't worry you can take all the time you need to readjust. and frankly i think its about time someone helped you out. no one should go through that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Rain tenses up a little before realizing that he was just moving her hair out of her face. She lets him move her hair before she gently touches his warm hand not use to such a kind touch of a man. She says, “I still do not understand why you help someone girl you just met.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 5:11 pm

he smiled as he let her touch his hand for however long she needed, '' like i said dalrin i am a really nice guy who wants to help someone in need. no reward needed or whatever. believe it or not there are some good guys out there.. and yes i know the world is harsh, wish you hadn't gotten the worst of it you know. a sweet girl like you should actually have a dad who threatens the boyfriend and all that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Rose says, “I know the world is very harsh and I have not felt the worst of it. But there is only a certain amount of abuse any person can take.” She lets go of his hand and goes back to watching the t.v. with calm eyes. She had no idea what love was suppose to feel like.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 5:35 pm

he snorted slightly '' yea and you seriously shouldn't have had to deal with that. '' smiling slightly as he glanced at the tv. '' but you shouldn't have to worry about that.. '' he slid a glance towards her'' just so you know i would never hit a woman.. no matter how much they make me mad. heh mother raised me better than that. and dad.. oh boy dad would just kick my skinny ass all over of the place if i did that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I have no doubt that you would not hit a woman.” She moves the shirt up a bit to look at the scars she had no doubt formed on her sides. She says, “Now would you look at that? My wounds are already healed and scarred. Now I just got to wait for the soreness to leave my body.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 6:17 pm

he frowned as he eyed her side reaching up to lightly run his hand over it'' wow.. you do heal fast. remarkable.. '' he looked up at her and smiled'' well. i think a hot bath would help with that.. bathroom is that door over there. '' he pointed before shrugging'' clean towels are in there too. trust me the water does get hot. heh i do get sore from time to time teaching class's you know. and don't laugh because i like taking bathes.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I don’t mind that you like to take baths.” She goes into the bathroom and closes the door softly before taking her clothes off. Her whole body was covered in scars as she slowly puts water in the tub. She looks at her scarred up body and says to herself softly as tears go down her face, “I am so ugly no one will ever want me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 6:30 am

he smiled as he watched her get up and go to the wash room '' well good. cause most would find that strange. '' he teased as he layed completely down. '' take all the time you need darlin. i have a good heater so if you feel like replacing cool water with hot again feel free.. '' he yawned slightly as he stretched out now getting extremely comfortable. '' if i fall asleep just wack me with a pillow if you want me to wake up. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 11:05 am

Rose goes into the water and relaxes into a deep sleep as her body needed the rest. In her dream her mother was dancing in a production of Swan Lake. She was just shining with such glory and pride in the light. But Rose knew better. She knew her mother was in great pain from her father beating her the night before because he thought she was sleeping with another man.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 11:38 am

he sighed as he got up and moved around, not really able to sleep at the moment as he went to get a snack from the kitchen, he was back within moments, having a bowl of fresh fruit as he lightly knocked on the bathroom door'' no falling asleep in there darlin. its not safe. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Rose did not hear a single word he had said as she was too far lost in the dream of her mother. The water was ice cold and was hurting her body but still she did not wake up from her dream. She says in her sleep as tears going down her face, “I’m sorry mother. I could not protect you from dad.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 12:37 pm

he frowned, getting a little worried before going to the door, '' darlin you alright?''when she didn't answer he sighed and placed his food on the side table before opening the door slightly , just peeking in before he found her asleep in the tub. '' ahh darn it girl'' he sighed as he grabbed the nearest towel , keeping his eyes averted as he quickly pulled the plug to drain the water. '' damn thats cold. '' pulling her out of the tub he covered her up instantly as he rubbed her arms'' Rose wake up. seriously don't you know falling asleep in a tub is dangerious.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Rose wakes up and says, “What is going on?” She quickly tenses up as she noticed that she was wrapped in a towel. She quickly gets away from him and gets dressed quickly as fear filled her body and mind. She finally is dressed and hides herself in the shadows of his place.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 12:53 pm

He sighed as he let her go before shaking his head'' darlin you fell asleep in the tub. the water was ice cold. i didnt want you to drown hun, not after we just got you away from your father'' shaking his head he headed back to the floor mat with his food. '' go lay down , get warmed up in the blanket, you will feel better''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Rose stayed hidden as she wrapped herself in a blanket as fear rocked her body. She says, “I watched my mother be beaten to death by my father. I trust no man or woman. They just leave in fear of my father or use me for their own needs.” Her body continues to shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 4:00 pm

he frowned before sighing '' come here rose. if i had wanted to harm you i would have done it already i swear i won't touch you , '' he pulled a couple more pillows off the bed before patting the spot next to him'' you can trust me, but take your time if you need it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Rose looks at him slowly unsure what to do. She slowly makes her way to him and sits down still not trusting him. Even though she felt like she was dying inside for someone to help her trust and love again. She looks at him before slowly relaxing.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 6:38 pm

he watched as she relaxed before holding the bowl of fruit out to her'' want some? They are fresh, and really good. '' he shifted a little before holding the remote to her '' wanna watch something else?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Rose slowly takes a few fruit before eating it slowly. She says, “No what we’re watching is fine.” She finishes the fruit she had and then looks for something to do to keep her mind busy. She stops and sits back down as her body was shaking again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 8:41 pm

he shrugged as he flipped through the channels instead'' reruns hun, they drive me nuts. figured you could watch whatever you wanted. '' he smiled before noticing she was shaking again, frowning he leaned up , taking a thicker blanket and drapped it around her'' you sure your ok ? your having me worried here.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 11:23 am

Rose looks at him and says, “I am fine. I just can’t seem to relax.” She cuddles into the blanket and looks through the channels. She finds the anime Yu Yu Hakusho is on and puts the TV on that. She gets comfortable on the floor and watches the show intensely enjoying the tournament fights. They were violent but not to graphic and that did not seem to bother her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 25, 2010 2:11 pm

he nodded slightly '' that is understandable. i mean because of what you have been through. it really is going to be hard to be comfortable with a guy in the room. '' he shrugged as he eyed the tv, laughing slightly at the anime'' and i thought i was the only one who watched that stuff.. well now i don't feel soo weird. '' he glanced over at her as he leaned back against the bed. '' you know, next time i think you should just take a shower. so you don't fall asleep again this time. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I will remember to take a show next time.” She smiles as he seemed to like to watch anime as well and says, “I watch anime all the time it helps me escape life.” She had to admit they had a lot in common and he was an attractive man. Part of her began to wonder what kind of lover he would be for her. She shakes her head to get rid of those thoughts before she did something she knew she would regret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next