The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 18 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Duncan sighed "You know hunni doctors can be wrong, look at me I wasn't suppose to be able walk again, look at me now" He kissed her again and sighed. "After dinner I think a good soak is in need, tomorrow how about a spa day for you? Massages and all of that girly stuff, what do you think?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 18 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Maria knew that he had a point. Doctors could be wrong about a lot of things. However she did not want to get her hopes up. She kisses him softly and says, "A soak in the hot tub again would give us both some relaxation." Once the food arrives, she puts on one of his shirts so just in case the delivery person saw her, the person would not see her naked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:08 am

He grinned as he put on one of his shirts. "Hmmm looks good on you" He pinched her butt softly then took the food giving him a tip then put the "Do not disturb" sign on the door then stripped down and brought her to the hot tub. With all the food on the side he slipped in and then turned to her. "Are you wanting in?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Maria gets down in the hot tub and kisses him gently. "And all the girly stuff sounds good to me. I have never had a massage or anything like that before. Never had the time." She soaks in the tub and slowly eats the food. She says softly, "There is a lot I have not been able to do. But I want to do those things with you." She was never known how to just relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Pulling Marla into his lap he kissed her shoulders and neck. "Well you are going to be all pampered, and you can do it alone or with me what ever you want my sweetness." He frowned. "I only wish you could have a friend to take with you, ya know?" He held her close softly massaging her breasts. "Hmmm so prefect"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:47 am

Maria looks at him and then kisses him. "I don't mind you coming with me for a day of pampering. I have never done something like that. I also can't seem to get along with people of my gender. So I am not bothered by this." She smiles as she feels his touch. She kisses his neck and says, "I desire only to be with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:05 am

"Well I guess you and me have a date tomorrow" He stroked her hair and grinned. "Well I guess I can get a man to give you the massage, and as long as he is gay I would be okay with that" He nuzzled her neck. "You are just so beautiful I would worry that someone would want to steal you from me" He lightly pinched her ass and then kissed her. "My beautiful goddess"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Maria smiles and says, "The only reason someone would want to steal me away from you is to have me in their bed. I am much smarter than that to allow someone to do that. So you have nothing to worry about. We can just sit back and enjoy each others company." She thought it was sort of cute that he saw her as such a catch. But she knew she would never want another man like she wanted Duncan. Nothing could change her mind about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:20 am

"Oh I know you are smarter then that my love" He held her and hissed her lightly. "I wasn't saying you weren't, so we both will be getting the full treatment tomorrow, think some good massages, a pedicure for you and mani for both for us, and some other treatments, you can even colour your hair if you want?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Maria kisses him and says, “It all sounds wonderful.” She gets out of his arms to eat some of the food before getting back in his arms. She says, “Not many men would do such things with their girlfriends or wives.” She relaxes in his arms and just enjoys their time together. Meanwhile Wendy his wife was setting up something nasty with black market buddies, because she needed Duncan in order to run her shady business and she was not about to let that go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:57 pm

He let her up to eat and ate some himself then cuddled back with her. He grinned "Well you are not my wife or my girlfriend" He paused just to tease her. "You are my goddess that I want to spend my time worshipping"

He kissed her softly and sighed. "Now what does my goddess want to do?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile and kisses him softly. “I am not a goddess but I am flattered that you think I am a goddess.” She presses against him in his embrace. She says, “I think just being held by you works for me.” She strokes his chest gently and kisses him deeply. “I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you by my side.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:52 pm

"You are a goddess, my goddess" He kissed her softly then as he felt her deepen it he did the same he found himself getting hard again but he willed it to go down and held her close and kissed her neck and hair. "You are so precious to me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:32 am

She looks at him with a smile and stays in his arms. She had a feeling that if they could survive Wendy’s wrath, they could survive anything this life can throw at them. She can heart his strong heart pound in his chest and she loved that about him. No matter what life throws at Duncan, he seems to come back stronger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Hmmm what is that lovely mind thinking about?" He kissed her softly. "Just think tomorrow you are going to be pampered, and I will be there by your side for the whole thing"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Maria looks up at him and says, "I am thinking of our future together once everything goes back to normal. But but I am very excited about tomorrow. I think it'll be very relaxing for the both of us. It should make your knee feel better. And maybe after pampering we could do some shopping or something. We could make a whole day of spending time together."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:54 am

"Now don't go worring about my knee its fine" He lied not wanting to worry her or upset her. He just needed to get it up and elevated and he would be fine. He wanted to focus on her right now. "Have you eaten enough?"

He smiled. "Hmmm getting to spoil my princess that sounds like the best day possible"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Maria looks at the tray of food and sees that the chocolate is all gone and the pasta was almost gone too. She says, “Yeah I got enough to eat but did you?” She did not believe him about his knee. With as much as they had been through with Wendy and how much her knew her legs hurt every day, he had to be hurting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:58 am

Duncan nodded ."That is good" He smiled and kissed her. "Well I can think of something else that I would like" He chuckled then sighed "We can just lay down and watch a movie and prepare for tommrow"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile at his idea. She says slowly getting out, “That sounds really good to me my love.” She helps him out of the hot tub before drying off. She then looks through the clothes debating between wearing her nightgown or one of his shirts to bed. With a smile she decides to wear one of his shirts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Duncan smiled as he got out of bath he groaned when he saw her put on his shirt. "Oh man baby you could pull anything off" He walked up to her and rubbed her stomach. He put on a pair of boxers then lead her to the bed. He picked up the cream for his knee and massaged the oil in not doing that good of a job but then snuggled into bed with her and kissed her neck softly. "How are you doing?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Maria looks at him with smile and says, "I am doing fine. But you my love seem to need a little help." She gets up and cleans off his knee before warming up the cream applying it to his knee. She gently rubs it into his knee. She says calmly, "If you warm it up, its effects tend to last longer and it will kick in foster."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:01 pm

He sighed. "I was hoping to speed through this so I can just lay with you" He leaned back. "But hmmm that feels so good" He smiled "You know so much about this my prefect angel, how did I get so lucky to attract your attention?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Maria makes sure the crème gets rubbed into both of his knees the way it should be and then gets out her own treatment crème she needed to apply to her legs. “These medicines keep our legs able to be moved. It should not be rushed.” She tensed some as she had pain running through her legs as she rubbed the crème in. She smiles at his question, “I am not a shallow woman. I could tell that you wanted real love just as much as I did. And as I spent time with you, I fell in love with you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:29 am

Dustin groaned softly as he felt her rub the cream into his knees. He watched as she did hers. He took the cream. "Here let me my love" He finished rubbing it in then kissed her softly. "Baby I know that you are not shallow" He held her close to him and then laid down. "Here come lay with me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next