The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 19 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:49 am

Maria looks at him a moment blushing as he rubbed the crème into her legs. She thinks to herself, “I always seem to forget how gentle he is.” She watched him as he lay down. She slowly lies down beside him. Being careful not to bump his knees. She kisses him tenderly and says, “I love you so much.” She lays her head on his chest.

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 19 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Dustin held her close and kissed her forehead. "I love you too my sweet" He flipped on the TV just to keep them company then held her close and kissed her again. "Hmmm my prefect woman" He nuzzled her hair. "Baby do you need anything?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Maria cuddled into his embrace and laid her head on his chest. Her eyes were starting to get heavy as she laid there just enjoying their time together. She says softly before her eyes completely close, "I have everything I will ever need right here." Then she went into a deep sleep. Her breath was slow and steady as she dreamed of their life together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Duncan continued to hold her and smiled. "Well you are all I need too" He kissed the top of her head then listened as she fell asleep he turned the tv on, leaving it on mute. He just couldn't sleep right now but he wanted to hold Marla and just enjoy the closeness of her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:33 am

The next morning Maria woke up with a start. For moment she had completely forgotten where she was. She thought she was going to be late for work. But then as she looked around she slowly begin to remember why she was here. She was with Duncan now. His wife Wendy wanted her dead. And today they were going to have a spa day together. Her first spa day. She kisses Duncan's lips before getting up to get dressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:57 am

Duncan lurched away when she woke. "Hunni its okay" He kissed her back then watched her dress. "Hmmm I thin I like you naked more" He teased. But he stood and got dressed too.They then went to the spa where they changed into robes and then the treatments started.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:35 am

Maria looks at him with a smile. She says as she is getting dressed in a silky black dress, "l bet all men say that. But thank you for the compliment." At the spa she was enjoying herself however every once in awhile, she would feel like they were being watched. There always seems to be a weird man in black watching them every few minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:36 am

"You look beautiful" He kissed her softly and looked around. He had hired extra security for him and Marla, well mainly Marla but since he was with her they would protect him too. but she was going to be the prime objective always. He would be second she would always be first.

He gripped her hand. "Babe you ready?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Maria felt uneasy but figured it was just nerves of doing something new. However not much later, a man walked in and looked right at her. Before she can say anything, she feels something hit her in the chest. She looks down and sees blood pooling out of what seemed to be a small bullet wound. While in actuality, her back shows that there is a huge whole from where the bullet exited her body. She looks at the men in black as they grab the man before he can get away. She then looks at Duncan her vision dizzy as she was losing blood, “At least you are okay…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:06 am

Duncan was trying to help her relax and just as he felt like he was getting somewhere the sound that haunted him in his dreams gun fire. It was like a nightmare he turned and saw Marla fall he screamed out and ran to her putting his hand where the hole was he began to cry. "You are going to be okay, alright, man this is all my fault."

He ripped off his shirt and held it against the hole. "DAMN IT SOME ONE CALL 911" He screamed then his kissed her. "You will be fine, its just a flesh wound"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:15 am

Maria was rushed to the hospital and taken in for emergency surgery in order to safe her life. After eight hours of surgery, she was put into ICU for another three hours before being put in recovery. She was awake a little while later but she had a tube down her throat to help her breathe. She calls nurse to get her phone and she gets in contact with some friends of hers. She was officially pissed off and was not going to take it anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:48 am

Duncan was covered in her blood. He rode in the ambulance with her. It took three guards to hold him back from the operating room. His driver had left him with securtity and had gone home and got clothes for him. He showered in the staff room, helped that he donated a lot of money to this hospital. Once he was washed and changed he went into the room where Marla was. He sat there silently since she had her phone.

"I am so sorry" he whispered.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Maria gets off the phone and looks at him. She looks at his sad face and says fighting against the tube, "I have called some friends of mine. They are going to help deal with Wendy.” She reaches out to him and says, “Duncan there is nothing to forgive. I am just glad it was me instead of you.” She had a damaged lung that would make it hard to be in a cold climate. Metal rods held her back together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:25 am

Duncan kissed her as the tube was removed and replaced with breathing tubes in the nostrils so he could understand her.

"Baby you need to go, as soon as you are out of here I am sending you far away, I will follow soon" He kissed her. "I hate that she did this to you, it should have been me" He held her hand and shook his head. "We are going to go some place really warm, I have some places no one knows about" He rested his head by her neck and wept.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 am

Maria looks at him as he wept over making her leave. She grabs his hand and says, “I do not want to leave you. She could hurt you if I am not around. Please don’t make me go.” Her heart rate jumped to a dangerous level and she could not breathe. The doctors run and quickly try to get her stable. A nurse goes out with Duncan. She says, “Maria cannot get upset right now. She has to remain calm until her wounds have healed.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm

He hadn't wanted to make her upset but damn it that is exactly what was happening. He stood back as the doctors rushed in and only with pushing from the nurse went outside. He ran his had through his hair. "I just want her safe" He pulled out his cell phone "Van I want you and your teams to find her and bring her in, she has to be accountable for this"

He looked up at the nurse. "I am sorry" He walked back in to the room and stroked her face. "Baby I am sorry, I just wanted you safe, you will with me okay"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:29 pm

The nurse understood what he was saying. She says, “Everyone here has known her since she was a child. No one will let her get hurt here. Right now, she needs someone to keep her in fighting spirits.” She got him back inside one everything was alright. Maria was calmed down with the help of medicine and warm blankets. She says to him, “I am not leaving you, do you understand?” She was very pale weak looking as she laid there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am

Duncan stroked her hair more then looking around to make sure no one was looking gently climbed onto the bed behind her and gently took her into his arms. "I love yo ubaby" He sighed. He didn't know how he was going to protect her since he couldn't send her somewhere safe now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:27 pm

Maria relaxed some as he took her in his arms. She says, "I love you too." after a few hours she passed out due to medications. A few of her friends came to the hospital and take turns the guarding the door. And they weren't no lightweight either. They carry their weapons on them at all times. They look at Duncan and say, "Get some rest sir. No one will bother you or the lady."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:05 pm

Duncan didn't sleep he watched her sleep and kissed her softly. He heard the guards and nodded to them. "Thank you" Although he didn't know them there was a familiarity with them. He still couldn't sleep until a nurse came in "It wont do her any good to see you looking like shit when she awakes let me give you something" Duncan shook his head. "My husband is in the Army this wont cause the nightmares" Duncan nodded "Alright" He allowed the medicine to be injected in him. The nurse smiled and placed the blanket over both of them to keep them warm the nodded to the guards and left them alone.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:00 pm

By early morning Maria was pressing the nurse button repeatedly for more pain meds. It was clear that she was trying to be quiet for Duncan's sake. She looked at the men that were guarding them. They were all friends she knew while growing up. She says to them, "Thanks guys. Sorry for the trouble." Once she gets more meds in system, she able to relax again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:29 pm

The meds kept Duncan from dreaming but he also didn't feel Marla moving. He work with a start with them talking though he looked around saw the guys he turned to Marla and saw he fall asleep again and since he wasn't sure how long he would be able to remain like this he pulled her into his arms and fell back asleep just wanting to hold her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:08 pm

Maria looks at Duncan a moment as he drifted into sleep. She strokes his face. She says in his ear, "Dream of us my love happy and enjoying a new home on the beach." She was trying to make him focus on something good. One of the guys says to her, "Things must be bad if you are calling for us Tigeress. I will inform the others of your condition and we will take care of you. Your man on the other hand, is a different story." Maria looks at the men a moment. She says, "Your job from me is to find Wendy and drag her ass to me. I can't let her hurt him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:11 am

Somewhere deep in his dream he heard Marla's voice. He snuggled into her voice but woke suddenly to her angle. "Baby, what is wrong?" He stroked her and looked at the guys. "I know you will not and should not take anything from me, but please protect Marla with everything that you are, I love her and I will die without her"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:40 pm

Maria could see that he was upset. She says, "Everything is going to be alright. We just might have to separate for a while." She strokes his face gently before ordering the guys to protect him for a while. She would have to do something quick. If he was around she wouldn't be able to focus on what she needs to do. She had a military background as well. But it was a secret operation group. Something they did that wasn't supposed to ever lead back to the military. Those boys were a part of that group with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next