The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature - Page 5 Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:09 pm

(Okay just did not want you to forget.) The butler looks at him with a sigh. “It appears not. Beauty does not seem like the kind of woman who will go to people for help. She is more like a grit her teeth and bare it type of woman.” He thinks about things a moment. He says, “I will send a guard and a carriage to bring her father here. As for the butcher following them here, if does we will need to hide Beauty from the fight.”

Beauty sits down in the third library on the top of the right stairs of the north wing. She was eager to see the lord’s flower garden. She could tell a lot about a man by how he treats the things around him. If he was good to his garden, she would trust him. If he wasn’t, she would run away from here and never come back.

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature - Page 5 Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:28 pm

He nodded and sighed'' i know. if it comes to that you can take her away from here with her father to somewhere safe. '' he smiled slightly '' though she will like seeing her father.. '' sliding his gaze back to the butler he nodded'' go and get him. be careful though. i need to get back to her, before she gets too antzy and nervous. ''

with that he headed into the library , leaving the butler to do what he needed to do as he looked around before looking. '' hey there... enjoying the view?" smiled, purring lightly as he watched her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:50 pm

The butler bows and races off to the guards not wanting to waste any time. The guards look at him calmly taking in what he wanted them to do. After understanding what they were needed to do, they went into the village with a carriage to get her father. Beauty looks at him with a smile and says, “You have an excellent library. Is everything okay with your butler now?” She was eager to see his garden but she also wanted to make sure everything was all right.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:58 pm

he smiled and nodded'' oh yes of course, everything is fine. .. and thank you ,, my library is your library, are you ready to see the garden yet?" he was anxious, he didn't want to make her feel like she was cooped up in here all day. being outside would give her fresh air and such.

his garden was large, well a decent size anyways and this year his flowers where in abundance in bloom. and they where large. '' mmm its nice and sunny outside. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 10:57 am

Beauty smiles happily and says, “I have been ready to see your garden my lord. I had to start reading in order to keep myself still.” She puts her book down after marking her spot with the ribbon attached to the book’s spine. She could see it was a nice sunny day out today. She sees through the window a carriage and a few guards leave the castle. She looks back to the so called beast and says, “Lead the way my lord.”

The butler sighs as he and the guards reach the village an hour later. They find their way to her father’s house and knock on the door. The old man opens the door with a load rifle pointed at the butler’s head. The butler looks at him with a calm face and says, “My master has told me to bring you back to the castle to visit Beauty.” The old man puts down the rifle and says, “I get to see her again…” The butler nods and says, “Yes my master wants you to see how happy Beauty is with him.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 1:20 pm

He smiles as he waited for her before he gave her plenty of room to move around'' i do apologize for the wait Beauty.. i hadn't meant to keep you waiting for so long.. " he watched her before heading over to the balcony doors of the library , pulling them open he looked back to make sure she was following before he moved down the stairs to land on the ground. , he turned and reached out for her.. '' the last step is broken lass, let me help you so you don't trip."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Beauty follows him calmly as she was happy to follow him to the garden. She makes her way down the stairs. She raised an eyebrow as he stopped and turned to her. She takes his paw like hand and allows him to help her over the last step. She says calmly, “I am not use to being treated like a lady.” She gets close to him slightly as she was not scared of his tiger appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5