The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:46 pm

He watched her curiously as she got up and headed to the piano after finishing her dessert. studying her lightly he blinked as she began to play the sudden sound of music a bit of a surprise before he closed his eyes and a slow rumbling purr began to form. he was enjoying it as he finished his own dessert.

Silently getting up he moved to stand behind her, ears twitching and relaxed as he continued to listen, every now and then glancing over her shoulder to study the pages she was playing off of.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Beauty feels him behind her and motions him to sit beside her. Once he does, she slowly starts to show him step by step how to play this piece. When he would have trouble, she would place her hand his and show him how to get the right finger motion with his claws. She wanted him to not feel stressed or pushed learn this.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:29 pm

he was a little nervous as he sat down next to her, using his paws to .. well pretty much peck at the keys slowly , learning them slowly , his tail twitching every now and then as he was so caught up in it. that he didn't even see any of the others watching him. .missing the next note he sighed but at least kept his temper down.. '' ok...i am getting this.. lemme try that again'' he mumbled, starting it over again from the beginning.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Beauty watches him calmly as he gets this slowly and keeping his temper in check. She says, "Just don't rush yourself." She goes back to watching his claws. "You are doing great for your first try of my style." She smiles some as he seems to relax as he plays. He really wasn't that bad of a man for a so called lord of evil as her father called him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:22 pm

He twitched his ears slightly , hearing her words on not rushing himself. he wasn't.. well trying not to as he started over again whenever he would mess up, he would give a low growl of frustration if he did mess up but that was about it, keeping his temper under check so as not to get violent. She was after all helping him, no need to scare her off accidentally .

When he was able to finish the piece with out a single mess up, slow as it was, he gave a slow deep sigh, stretching his clawed digits to relax the tension in his paws.. ''.. that.. was definitely hard.. will take alot of time to get used to i think. '' he frowned, the time frame he didn't like, that and he doubted he had the best of patience for it, but he was eager, that had to count for something. He lightly ran the pads of his paw over the keys, glad that he didn't mark a single one of them with claws, being a large cat beast he was pretty good at keeping his claws sheathed.. Well unless he was pissed that was another story.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Beauty smiles as he finished the piece without any errors. She says calmly with a smile, "Good job my lord. Not bad for the first attempt." She puts the music away so he would not be tempted to over do it on the first day. She then looks to the living room where a servant had started a warm fire. "Would you like to read by the fire, my lord?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:47 pm

he relaxed when she praised him on the good work of the music piece. looking over at her as she put the sheets away he gave a slight purring sound. '' read? erm.. sure. '' getting up first so she wouldn't trip over his large frame, he gave her plenty of room to move around.

He really didn't know what to do, though he was secretly enjoying the fact that she even asked for him to join her to read.. '' what would you like to read?.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Beauty looks at him and says, “Well I am sure you know more of your library than I so what would you recommend for us to read?” She could sense something was up with him. Was he angry or was he just happy to have her attention? She looks at the bookshelves in the room looking at the book titles calmly. She was up for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:16 pm

he glanced over the shelves slowly , tilting his head to the side a little as he scanned it.. '' i honesty don't know.. there are a lot of stories i am very fond of. . '' he mumbled, glancing over at the butler. this was definitely something they hadn't talked about recently.. '' plenty of the ummm.. romantic novels that are up here.. . or good ending ones..what are you comfortable with?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Beauty looks at him at the mention of romance novels. She smiles and asks, "Since when does a man like romace novels?" She wasn't making fun of him but it was unusual to have a man enjoy a good romance novel. She looks at the books and finds a good adventure romance novel. She sits down close to the lord of the manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:46 am

he nearly choked on that question, having to clear his throat several times and bloody well glad that she couldn't see the blush under his furr as he reached up to scratch the back of his head.. '' ahh yea well that would be because ummm.. the staff here..some of the young women like them and i think they get a kick out of me ... perusing the books every now and then.. mind you i like them a bit.. they are just as good as any other novel in this library.. '' he followed her to sit down, relaxing a little as he eyed the book. '' don't think i have read that one before .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Beauty smiles some and says, “I see but I think romance novels allow lonely hearts dream and believe in the hope of finding love.” She cuddles into his warm fur and reads the book aloud to him so would not have read over her shoulder. She enjoyed reading aloud to people and she seemed to enjoy being close to him not scared off by his form.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:50 pm

He was a bit stunned when she cuddled into his fur, a surprise completely before he lightly moved an arm around her to allow her to get comfortable. '' mm think your right, though gotta remember i am male.. not really going to admit to most of the mushy stuff. '' he teased, his tail flicking back and forth lazily as he closed his eyes as he began to listen to her voice, smooth as honey and he definitely enjoyed it greatly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Beauty continued to read to him happily cuddled into his warm fur. She clearly did not mind his form. When they finish reading the body, she closes the book gently with respect. Her eyes look at the clock seeing how late it was. She looks at the lord of the manner with a smile. She says, "That was a good book." She yawns softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:18 am

he rumbled slightly as he looked down at her as she finally finished, '' mmm that was a good book i enjoyed it greatly, your voice is really sweet to listen to .. '' he looked down at her as she yawned, '' mmm you should probably get some sleep?.. or i can have the butler bring down some thick blankets .. wouldn't be the first time i have fallen asleep down here with a good book. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:02 am

Beauty stays cuddled in his fur and says, "I think I will just rest here tonight." She rests against him and quickly falls asleep before another word can be said. The butler brings in several blankets for the young woman. He covers her up with a smile. He says, "Things seem to be going well." Beauty stays completely relaxed in the warmth of his fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:44 pm

he looked up and didn't move as the butler tucked a few blankets around her, '' mmm a little . she doesn't seem to be afraid of me like others are... '' he looked down at her and lightly and gently brushed hair from her face with one of his pawed hands. . '' she was tired out , told her she would be fine falling asleep her, think she likes my fur, '' that made him grin, she was the first to actually enjoy his fur, well other then the few children in the castle.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:03 pm

The butler looks at his master a moment as he seemed to stare at the woman. He says, "It is a start for her to like your form. The maids saw some scars that she keeps hidden. Even though you have taken her from her family, I think you make her feel safe." Beauty feels him move her hair out of her face and smiles slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:18 pm

he frowned, looking down at her again. '' scars? , who would hurt someone like her?"he was baffled by that, sighing he leaned back a little, keeping his arm safely around her. '' well i am glad i make her feel safe.. i wouldn't hurt her. '' he sighed, thinking it over slowly before looking up at the butler. '' can we find out who hurt her? .. i want them to pay for it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:30 pm

The butler looks at his master a moment and says calmly, "Of course my lord. Some of the servants are going into village tomorrow. I can have them look into for you." Beauty stays cuddled into fur as the butler makes it where she is lying down so she can't get sore from sleeping while sitting. He says, "Is there anything else you need for the night?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:37 pm

he relaxed , helping him move her a little before laying on his side, enjoying the fact that she seemed to like his fur . ''mmmm no , thank you i am good for the night, let me know what they find out. '' frowned slightly as he eyed the fireplace that was dying down. '' on second thought, can you put more wood on the fire? .. i would do it, but i am afraid to move and end up waking her. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:04 pm

The butler nods and puts more wood on the fire. He bows and says, "Good night my lord. Send for me if you need anything." He leaves the room and the room becomes quite with just the sounds of her breathing. Her body lays lightly against his barely putting any weight on his body. She sighs in her sleep as she felt completely relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:13 pm

he watched the butler leave before turning his full attention back to Beauty, her name did her well too, twitching his ears a little as he laid down completely , using his other arm to pillow his own head as he watched her sleep for a while, it didn't take long for him to fall asleep as well. his breathing even and every now a gentle purr could be heard coming from him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Beauty wakes up the next morning and gets up slowly. She looks at the lord of manner still sleeping like a baby. She goes to her room to change her clothes. She changes into a white dress and brushes her hair out. She winces as she feels the memory of a knife meeting her skin. She sighs and goes back to his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:44 pm

He didn't even wake when she got up and left, just rolled over on his stomach, folded his arms under his chin and went right back to sleep, still purring softly, every now and then his tail would twitch in his sleep.. It wasn't until she came back in that he gave a grunt and jolted awake, still sleepy he blinked slowly before letting out a slow yawn.. .. '' mmmmm '' blinking a few times he looked up at her, not getting up just yet.. 'your up.. i am sorry did i wake you when i moved?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next