The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature - Page 4 Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Beauty smiles some and says, "No I woke up a few minutes ago. Did you sleep well?" She was blushing slightly. She says, "Sorry about laying on you last night. I guess I was really tired." She looks around not seeing many of the servants around. She shrugs and just figures they went to the village for some type of shopping they needed done.

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature - Page 4 Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:34 pm

he shrugged and got up , stretching slowly'' hmmm oh ok, yes i slept very well thank you , and its alright i didn't mind it at all,..you seemed to have enjoyed it greatly which is ok with me. '' he glanced at the fireplace making sure it had completely died down before he headed out of the library .. '' i am in need of breakfast and i am sure you are too, the others are off in the village but the cook stayed here for breakfast, ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Beauty follows him still blushing at his words. She says, "Breakfast does sound good. Glad you slept well." She makes her way to the dining table. As they get there, she sees the remaining servants setting the table for them. She smiles and tells them thank you. She sits down as she smells something delightful coming from the kitchen. Her stomach growls some in hunger.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:03 pm

He grinned at hearing her stomach as he sat down, '' mmm its omelet day with some ham, and fruit sides.. and then some biscuits and gravy.. you will like it, the cook is the best. he has been here for ages and frankly i think he scars me sometimes when he experiments with the food.. '' he frowned, remember the time the cook had made some sort of concoction that nearly blew up in everyones face. '' mmm but the food he does make.. and its successful is delicious and to die for.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Beauty looks at him calmly as she was glad to see him smile. She says, "I don't think I have ever had an omelet." She sees one of the servants staring at the scar that they could see starting from her right shoulder to her back. She quickly covers the scar part they could see up before he could see it. She waits quietly for the food to be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:55 pm

he frowned'' really ? ohhh its delicious. sometimes he add's cheese, sometimes bits of meat into it. . maybe veggies, depends on what he thinks is good for the day , '' he sniffed slightly before grinning'' thing its cheese and meat ones today. '' he watched her cover something up before glancing at the servants, seeing them stare at her he scowled, '' off with the lot of you , you have other things to do rather then stare at someone. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Beauty stiffens some as he yells at the servants causing them to hurry off. She nips at her bottom lip gently. The kitchen servants come out with their food. She says thank you and just looks at it for a moment. She picks up her fork and eats a piece of the omelet slowly. Her eyes light up at the taste of the food.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:34 pm

he looks to her frowning slightly as she stiffened.. '' sorry,, they shouldn't be staring like that, they know better.. '' he hadn't meant to make her uncomfortable, sighing he stared down at his own plate of food before picking up his own fork, it was awkward, but he managed it as he carefully took small bites of his omelet. it was good as good as always, '' mmm see told you , the best.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Beauty looks at him as things got awkward between them. She says, "They were staring at the top of one of my scars." She finishes her omelet happily. The kitchen servants bring out the second course of the meal and she thanks them. She asks as she waits for her food to cool, "So what do you plan on doing today?" She watches him calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:33 pm

(( gotta leave in fifteen minutes for work))

he watched her finish the meal as he finished his before waiting for the fruit, though being what he is, he didn't eat much of the fruit.. '' mmm i have no idea.. normally i just sit around, and well, dwell in my own thoughts or go outside and just wonder around.. is there anything you would like to do?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:09 pm

(okay see when you get back.) Beauty looks at the food a moment. She says looking up at him, "I am still curious about your castle. I know that you will probably want to practice on the piano again today." She slowly starts to eat her food as she thinks about her family. She asks, "Have you taken any other young women into your room like you have done for me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 am

Caught off guard by her question he slid his gaze away for a moment, rubbing his paw over the back of his neck.. '' ah no. your the first actually . '' mumbled as he looked up at her. '' and as for you being curious about my castle that is fine with me, we can visit every room in this place if you like.. '' he perked up a bit at the mention of practicing on the piano.. '' perhaps later yes.. would be good for the evening.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:02 pm

Beauty looks at him calmly as she listens to him. She says, "I see..." She finishes her food thinking of what to say to him. She says softly, "I don't mind that you took me from my family but why did you? What could I possibly give you that someone much better than I couldn't give you?" She knew these questions were hard on him but she needed to understand why she was here.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:32 pm

he frowned, looking down now as he rubbed the back of his head again .''' that is hard to explain, very hard, .. not sure how i would even explain it really .. '' he glanced around now, looking for his butler, the one he trusted to help him out as much as he possibly could , considering now he felt like he was in a bit of a jam and didn't know what to do. '' umm... suppose. it was because i was a little curious about you, that and you did take your fathers place. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Beauty looks him taking in what he was saying. She says, "I was the one who asked my father to get me a blue rose if he came upon one. So it is only fair for me to take his place." She looks down at her hands feeling uneasy for some reason. She looks back up at him unsure what to say to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:07 pm

he sighed as he looked at her , relaxing a little. '' its alright, i understand completely , slowly taking a drink of the milk he had before looking to her again.. '' got plenty of blue roses.. . hard to get.. but.. if you still want one or two i can get you a vase full of em.. '' he was trying to get her to relax again , not wanting her to feel awkward or uncomfortable.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Beauty looks at him with a slight smile. "That would be nice if it won't be too much of a problem." She could see that he was trying to put her at ease. She says, "I do like it here more than I thought I would. Your castle is relaxed and calm." He was a strange man in some way but he was kinder than most.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:40 pm

he nodded relaxing himself , '' i will show you the garden then.. its not much but its got the blue roses . '' leaning back he allowed the servants to take the empty dishes away now. '' and i am glad you like it, ahh and its normally not this relaxed and calm, just ask the butler, he is always telling me i make it dark and scary with half my temper going off. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Beauty looks at him a moment as she thinks about things. She says, "I understand that you have a temper. But so do I when I get mad enough." She jumps as the main door open allowing the butler and servants to enter. The butler comes in and apologies kindly. He says, "My lord when you have a moment I would like to take to you alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:54 pm

He blinked in surprise before glancing at the butler then nodded, turning back to Beauty he gave a slight smile. '' if you like you can peruse the library again while i take care of things? .. it won't be long, i promise and then we can go see the blue flowers. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Beauty nods slightly and disappears into one of the libaries with a smile on her face. The butler says, "We found the man responsible for Beauty's scars." He shows him a sketch of a built man with cold eyes. He says, "Apparently this man called Slade was promised her hand in marriage by her father. On the day of the wedding she told him she couldn't marry a butcher and ran off. He got mad and attacked her."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:48 am

He watched her leave, before looking to the butler, hearing every word as he stared down at the sketch of the butcher.. '' he abused her and doesn't deserve to even be alive'' he grumbled, wincing a little at the sound of her being attacked all because she didn't want to marry someone she obviously didn't like at all. '' is he still in the village?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:33 am

(Have you thought about the affair rp?) The butler sighs and says, “Yes he does live in the village still. He is still trying to pursue Beauty. But there is another problem. Her father is telling people about you. If they start to believe him, there will be a fight coming. If they don’t believe him and continues to talk of you, he will be most likely tossed into the loony bin.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 pm

He gave a grunt and sighed, same old same old, someone learns about him and then tries to start a riot. '' one thing at a time friend.. first.. see if you can locate her father, i think she will be a little happy to have him live here.. let him see for himself that she is unharmed and is walking about free and i am not keeping her locked up like some animal. ''

He thought for a moment, rubbing his ch in slowly .. '' this... butcher.. if he manages to follow, let him.. he is trespassing and i will take care of him. seems to me like the villagers never found out about what he did. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:10 pm

(( yea, just having a bit of a hard time trying to figure a guy out for her.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next