The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge. (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Revenge. (Reserved) - Page 12 Empty Re: Revenge. (Reserved)

Post by RippedNose Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Magnus looked around as he followed through the village, pretty sure he had been there at least once before, but he wasn't sure. He had been too many places to actually be able to pick them out anymore, unless he had lived there for some amount of time. He rolled his eyes when Lars refused to leave when they got to what looked like the largest building there. He followed the three elves inside, following up one of the two staircases, to the door in the centre of the hall, which he assumed was their destination.

A bit surprised that Lars didn't knock or anything, Magnus simply followed them inside, not exactly liking the amount of following he was doing. He was used to being the one in charge, since he could kick anybody's ass. He kept quiet, putting on a slightly confused face as Lars spoke in elven, as if he didn't know a word he was saying. If he had learned anything in 800 years, it was to be a good actor. He knew he would make the best actor ever, if he ever wanted to audition for something. He watched as Risa pulled Chairman Meow out of her pouch, the little white cat looking sleepy. He kept his face blank when he was called a disgusting human. He had been called worse, but he wasn't disgusting, and he wasn't human. He wanted to point that out, but he kept his mouth shut.

Magnus held back a smile at Shay's little speech, which he wasn't supposed to understand. He kept a blank face still when Narissa agreed to watch his cat for him, and he lifted his chin slightly when he was spoken to. "Of course. As long as I get him back in the end" he said, smiling slightly. He was just glad Chairman Meow had somewhere to go, and if there was any stranger he would trust his cat with, it would be an elf.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Narissa nodded, "Of course I would never keep something that belongs to someone else, and I will ensure this creature's safety." She set sitting the small cat down on the desk in front of her, it moved around sniffing at everything it could find, examining it's new surroundings. It seemed calm, as though it could sense that no one in the room was a bad person, elves had that effect on animals, and usually it was true, they only killed what was necessary.

"Chairman Meow." Risa said under her breath. Narissa looked at her with a confused expression. "Uh, it's the cat's name." She added scratching the back of her head, her brother had gotten back to his feet and gave her a look, she just smiled and laughed slightly.

"Do you need anything else or will you live me alone...I would also like it if you keep humans AWAY from here, instead of bringing more and more of them." Narissa said running her hand over the cat's back looking from the creature to Risa and Shay.

"I think we're done here...right?" she said looking to Shay then Magnus. Shay nodded and she looked back to Narissa.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:19 pm

"Thank you" Magnus said with a nod and a smile, trying to be as polite as possible. He could, if he actually wanted to. His cat seemed comfortable enough, so he figured that Chairman Meow would be no trouble here. Or at least he hoped he wouldn't. He laughed slightly when the confused look was given when Risa said his cat's name. It was slightly. . .odd. He almost smiled again when Narissa spoke in elven once more, but he remembered that he wasn't supposed to know what she was saying, so he held it back. He looked up when Risa spoke, giving a nod when he was looked at. All he had needed was to see if somebody would watch his cat. That taken care of, they could get back to Kai, Adaline, and Cayden/
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:33 am

Risa smiled at Narissa, "Then we'll get going. Bye." she said waving and turning to walk away Shay following her after giving a small bow in Narissa's direction. Lars, thankfully didn't follow them this time around, instead he hung back and started talking to Narissa quickly and under his breath in Elven, though she didn't seem to be paying much attention to him and was watching the cat wandering around the top of her desk.

"I HATE him so MUCH!" Risa yelled when they were outside grabbing at her hair and shaking her head. Shay put a hand on her back and tried to calm her down, though he had to agree, he hated Lars just as much as his sister did. She let out a sigh, "Well at least we know your cat's going to be okay." she said looking up at Magnus and smiling. "So we can go back now." she finished.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:53 am

Magnus stepped up to the desk to run his hand over his cat once before he turned, offering a wave and following the twins out. He was going to miss his little cat, but he would get him back once he decided to leave that little group. Then he could get a new house, maybe in a different country. He followed back down the stairs and out the door, raising an eyebrow at Risa's outburst. "I can see that" he muttered, laughing slightly. She really seemed to hate him, he would have guessed that even if she hadn't just yelled it to the world. He smiled when she adressed him, nodding. "Yeah. Glad he's got somewhere to stay. Thanks" he was gratefully that Risa had come up with that idea. "Mhmm. So should I just make the portal here or. . . out of the village?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He figured it would be the latter, but he was fine with either.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:00 pm

Risa looked at her brother who shrugged, "Well, I guess it doesn't really matter...You can just put one up here, we don't care." She said with a small smile, "Besides, no one's going to notice, especially since it's us, no one ever notices us, especially not anyone who would be around here in particular." She said with a smile Shay nodded he would have preferred out of the city, but it would be a good idea to get back to the other three as soon as possible so they could discuss what they were to do next, so he didn't argue with Risa.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:21 pm

"Alright. One portal, coming up" Magnus shrugged, flicking his hair back before muttering under his breath. The language of warlocks was probably the only accent he had perfectly. Other than english. A minute or so later there was a portal in front of them, reflecting the image of the clearing that they had been in before. He gave a slight bow to the two of them, motioning towards the portal. "After you" he said with a slight grin. He hadn't put on the 'gentleman' act in a while. Chivalry was almost dead. Almost.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Risa watched as Magnus made another portal she smiled and nodded at him as she stepped through it and Shay followed her. Cayden was sitting up now his brows furrowed together in confusion as they seemed to just walk into the clearing. He didn't say anything though just shook his head and looked back to Kai and Adaline who he had been talking to about where they would be heading next. They had decided on heading East towards the sea where he had been told Merpeople lived, they also seemed to work a sort of barge that was used to move people across the ocean, by 'people' Adaline had clearly meant anyone but humans, but she didn't voice that probably because she didn't want to have to explain anything to Kai. "That was faster then I expected." Adaline said not moving her head which was directed at the ground in front of her.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Magnus waited until the elves had walked through before he straightened up and followed. He closed the portal behind him, glancing around at the group in front of him. Cayden was awake now, and he looked a bit confused to see them stepping out of thin air, but he didn't bother explaining himself. He would explain later if Cayden asked. He looked up at Adaline when she spoke, and he shrugged, aware that she couldn't see the gesture, but he didn't care. "Well we didn't have any trouble, at least" he said, running a hand through his hair, and taking it out of the short ponytail he had had it in.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:04 pm

"Well that's good." Adaline said angling her head towards Magnus as she spoke. "So you know we've decided to go East, Merpeople are relatively neutral people so we shouldn't have any problem crossing the ocean." She explained. Cayden nodded in agreement leaning back to rest on his hands.

"Why doesn't Magnus just make us another portal?" Risa asked looking from Adaline to Magnus then back to Adaline as she spoke up almost immediately.

"No. I am not using one of those. As a Well hearing is one thing I need, and I'm not going to risk losing it by getting close to one of those things." she said with a frown her brows furrowing. Risa looked confused but Adaline was done talking as she turned her chin up and closed her eyes.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Magnus nodded, leaning against a tree, nodding again when Adaline said what the plan was. He sighed, wishing he could just go to sleep. He was tired from the amount of magic he had used in such a short time. He opened his mouth to object when Risa suggested he make another portal, but Adaline beat him to it. He raised an eyebrow, not exactly understanding what she meant, but he didn't ask. "I wouldn't be able to anyways. I'm too tired. The most I can do right now is small magic, until I get some rest" he explained, sighing again. He would just love to curl up on his king-sized, canary yellow bed for the next 48 hours.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Risa frowned at Magnus, "Alright, so I guess we're walking." Adaline, Kai and Cayden stood up and nodded in agreement and they headed out without as much as a word. Adaline walked ahead of them knowing where they were going. Cayden fell to the back of the group as he usually did, "So you're coming with us." He stated glaring up at Magnus frowning deeply. He was not looking forward to having him come with them, he knew no good could come of it, for him at least. He knew this was going to be a long, long journey if he was coming with them.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Magnus sighed and pushed off the tree, falling into step at the back of the group. More walking. Just what he needed. He was rethinking his decision already. He looked down at Cayden, the corner of his mouth twitching up slightly at the glare. "Trust me, I'm just as thrilled as you are" he said, shaking his head and sighing. Half the group didn't like him, and the other half didn't care. What a great place to be. Risa was the only one around who would actually want him around, and that was because of his looks only, he was sure.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Cayden sighed loudly. "So why don't you just go off and get yourself a new house, do you have any real reason for tagging along with us anyways?" Cayden asked sharply not taking his glare off of Magnus. Risa looked over he shoulder eying Magnus curiously wondering how much he was going to piss off Cayden with his answer. Shay gave his sister a sharp look and she turned away from Magnus and Cayden. Leaving the two of them to argue without her meddling.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Magnus raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms. "Well, there are a number of reasons, but the main one is that I have a feeling that isn't exactly safe. I'm not exactly a very subtle person to have around. Word of mouth will spread fast enough as to where I am, and then hey look, I'm tracable. And I have a feeling I'm not exactly on those bastards' nice list right now" he explained. That was one of the main reasons, and the one he knew would probably get the best reaction. He had a feeling saying that he wanted his little bit of revenge for them burning down his house, clothes and glitter and all, wouldn't be a good idea.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Cayden sighed and shook his head, "They aren't after you. They're after me, if you're no longer with me they won't be after you. Get it?" he said looking from the ground to glare up at Magnus again. "So leaving us and having word spread that you've left us is a good thing." He said sharply frowning. His words were true but maybe it didn't seem that clever. Cayden was their top priority they would deal with someone like Magnus afterwards if it was necessary which Cayden was sure it wasn't.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Magnus rolled his eyes, sighing. "Yeah, because I'm going to take that chance because I trust your opinion oh so much" he said sarcastically. "Even you don't know what's going on in their heads, so I'd say the best bet right now is to stick with the only people who actually know what the hell's going on" he sighed again. He didn't exactly want to argue, but he was tired, and when he was tired, he got grumpy. A grumpy warlock normally wasn't something to cross, but Cayden obviously wasn't one to be intimidated by that. Not that he could do much about it at the moment anyways.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Cayden frowned his glare kept. "If anyone knows what's going through their heads it's me. I've known them since they were just children. And you're wrong when you say that we are the only people who know what going on because I am the only person that know's what is going on." he said sharply. Risa looked at the ground, knowing that what Cayden said was true, but only because Cayden refused to tell them everything he knew. He would only ever tell them parts of stories and explanations then stop abruptly when he thought they would find out to much if he continued. "The only person whose opinion you should trust is mine." he finished sharply looking forward instead of at Magnus.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Magnus rolled his eyes again. "I don't care how long you've known them, they still clearly have minds of their own and seem to have slightly insane thoughts" he pointed out, sighing. "Alright then, you're the only person who has any idea what's going on, whatever. So unless you want me to join forces with Phelan, I'm staying with you guys. You shouldn't be arguing anyways, I can be a benifit, as you should already know" he pointed this out too. Food, shelter, showers, and when he was up for it, portals, not to mention much more. "The only opinion I truly trust is my own" he added, shaking his head.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Cayden couldn't help it, he laughed when Magnus said he would join forces with Phelan. He shook his head a small smirk forming on his features. "I know you can be a benefit, I would never disagree with that. But maybe it would be in your best interest to go team up with Phelan. At least he'll kill you right off the bat, instead of prolonging it. We got along without you find before." He said with a shrug. "I do know what you mean when you say you only trust yourself, I am the same way, but isn't it nice to have a second opinion there, you know...just in case." He said with an almost mocking smirk.

"We should make it to the shore by nightfall." Adaline stated loud enough for the whole group to hear. "But if we have to stop before hand we should reach the lake in an hour, we can stick to it's coast." It was clear she was rather annoyed knowing that with Magnus in their group they were probably going to have to stop more often then they already did that and they'd probably be a lot easier to find now with him tagging along.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Magnus wasn't surprised that Cayden had laughed, he hadn't exactly been serious. "Thanks, I feel so loved" he muttered, rolling his eyes. He had been expecting that anyways. Phelan would probably kill him in an instant, from what he had gathered. "You always think you're getting along fine, until you get something better" he said, nodding. "Hmm, I think I'm fine with my own opinion, thanks. I've done fine with it my whole life." He chose to ignore the smirk he got. He looked to the front of the group when Adaline spoke, letting the group know what was going on. He understood the annoyance she had, knowing it was his fault, but he didn't exactly care.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:06 am

Cayden rolled his eyes, "Then when that thing is gone you wonder how you lived without it?" He said in a question, "That's the part I want to avoid, you'll get sick and tired of having to do the same thing every day and leave us." He said glaring down at the ground he was pretty sure of what he was saying, Magnus didn't seem like the kind of guy who would take well to walking through forests, deserts, mountains and whatever the hell else there was for more then a couple days, and for all they knew they could be out here for years, if they didn't all die before that. He ran his hand through his hair and didn't look up at Magnus as he spoke his mind was partially elsewhere anyway so why give Magnus his full attention.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:15 am

"That's what you think" Magnus replied simply. Sure, he would get bored of it, but he was going to stick around anyways. He didn't just quit things when they got too hard. He was too stubborn to sometimes. "I've gone through worse shit than this, and not just left because I got tired of it" he shrugged. Sure, he may get fed up and leave, but it wasn't on the agenda for now. It would be interesting to see how much he could actually stand. But while he was with this little group, they would be the most comfortable they would ever be on this journey.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:21 am

Cayden sighed loudly and shook his head, "As long as you don't expect anything like what happened this morning we're good I guess." he couldn't help but smirk, "I wonder how long you'll last without it your pervert." He said before speeding up to walk up with Kai and Adaline. "Merpeople don't like humans..." he said to the Well in a quiet voice. Adaline nodded. "How the hell are you going to get them to agree to this?" He asked his silver brows furrowed. She smirked at him and he couldn't help but feel slightly worried.

"Shay, Risa and I are going to kidnap you of course." She said with a shrug as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. Cayden had to think about it for a moment though. He guessed if anything was going to work that would be it though he couldn't help but wonder what Kai thought of that idea, Adaline hadn't exactly brought it up before this but at the moment Kai seemed off in his own little world.

"And you have a reason for kidnapping us?" He asked with a frown. She nodded but didn't say anything about it. "Alright, whatever you say." he said shaking his head and matching pace with Adaline watching what was ahead, he was going to try his best to ignore Magnus's existence for the period he decided to stay with them, and Adaline seemed to have a similar idea, it was probably why she wasn't telling Cayden to get away from her, though he had to admit he liked not fighting with his fellow group members all the time.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Magnus raised his eyebrows a fraction, sighing lightly. That was going to be a bit of a problem for him. But sex was like a drug. Once someone lost their virginity, it would be hard to get over. He liked to think that Cayden would come asking after a while at least. He didn't care that Cayden left him to walk at the front of the group. He simply shrugged and kept walking at the same pace he was at, at the back of the group. He didn't bother to listen to their conversation, not caring enough. He knew he would get bored after a while, but he could deal with it. If he wasn't so tired, he would get his phone and his ipod, and he would be fine. But the case wasn't so at the moment.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next