The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge. (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Revenge. (Reserved) - Page 11 Empty Re: Revenge. (Reserved)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Cayden sighed as Magnus asked if he needed help. "No of course not...I'm fine here..." he stated sarcastically in a very quiet tone pushing himself back into a sitting position. Then he couldn't help but eye Magnus's cat which look terrified but was eying Cayden. Cats were more likely to attack if they felt threatened, so he didn't want that thing near him. "Actually...keep that cat away from me." he said with a frown. It didn't seem to matter whether Magnus wanted to help or not as Shay and Risa made their way towards him. They paused as they looked at him for a moment taking in their different hair colour for a moment, looking at one another before each going to one of his sides and heaving him up almost effortlessly and started leading him to the clearing, where he saw Kai talking to Adaline.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Magnus rolled his eyes at the sarcastic remark. He raised an eyebrow when Cayden started eyeing Chairman Meow, who was still pretty freaked out. He felt bad for his poor kitten, but he was so glad he had made it out alive. If his midget cat had died, that bitch would have been dead in an instant. "Um, alright?" he said, a bit confused. He started walking towards the clearing when the twins came to help him, pulling him up easily. He sat down once he was in the clearing, sighing loudly. He honestly had no idea what he was going to do. He could go buy a new house, but he had no idea how safe that would be. And he wanted to get revenge on the assholes who had burned down his home, with all of his clothes and glitter in it. He was pissed.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:21 pm

The twins set Cayden down and he immediately fell back with a dull thud as his back hit the ground. He let out a groan as his eyes closed. "Cayden. What exactly happened?" Adaline said sharply turning her head towards Cayden and frowning. Cayden let out a loud sigh.

"It was the She-Bitch...Hollen." He said not opening his eyes, his words mumbled, "She must have known we were coming...she burnt down Magnus's house and...well...killed Caleb." he said not wanting to say it but he knew he had to. He felt Kai tense up, opening his eyes to see as the short blond got to his feet and looked of with a depressed look.

"I'm going to go for a walk." he stated in a monotone voice his eyes looking glassy. Adaline stood and silently asked for permission to go with him, "Fine..." he said and the two of them walked off. Cayden closed his eyes again and his breathing relaxed as he tried to drift off not wanting to be awake right now.

Risa noticed the small cat Magnus was holding and sat down next to him. "That is the cutest thing I have ever seen, human's have the cutest pets." she said with a smile. "But it's really scared. I can sense it...can I hold him...I'm pretty sure I can calm him down. I'm an elf, we have a way with animals." she said holding out her hands and smiling from Magnus to the cat to Magnus again. Unlike with Cayden, animals were very attracted to Risa and Shay, it was in their blood, they had to be good with animals. Most elves had a very keen understanding of animal emotions, and were very good at taming them, she figured taming and calming came hand in hand so she was pretty sure of herself.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Magnus watched as Cayden was deposited on the ground, and then Adaline was asking him what happened. He sighed as the explaination was started. Hollen? He assumed that was the bitch in the labcoat. They were all apparently familiar with the name. He was going to have to remember that. Then Kai was getting up, looking extremely depressed. He was probably going to be mourning this Caleb kid for a while, whoever the hell he was. He wasn't exactly surprised when Adaline asked to go with him. He glanced to Cayden again, who seemed to be wanting to fall asleep, which he wished he could do. But he wasn't planning on falling asleep on the ground. Plus, he had his kitten to watch out for.

Magnus looked up when Risa sat down beside him, commenting on Chairman Meow. He smiled slightly, looking down at the little ball of fluff in his arms. "Yeah, I know" he said, nodding. He handed over his cat carefully though. He knew elves were teriffic with animals, so he didn't hesitate to pass him over. He felt bad for his poor kitten. "But humans do have the cutest pets, you're right" he agreed, nodding.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Risa smiled as she took the kitten and pulled the trembling fluff ball to her chest. "Lucky beings you humans are...if we're lucky we can get a fox...but that's as cute as out animals get." She said before looking at the kitty holding him in front of her face. She started speaking quick and low in a very old elven dialect. She pressed her mouth between the cat's ears and nuzzled it slightly, her relatively long nose brushing the cats neck. The cat had stopped trembling and was clawing at her collarbone trying to get itself comfortable. She felt the purring under her hands before she actually heard it. She brought the cat down to her lap and it curled itself up their and Risa turned to Magnus, "So what's his name?" she asked with a smile. Shay sat himself down beside his sister and pet the cat as well, he too had an attraction to animals, he couldn't help it, he loved them and they loved him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Magnus smiled slightly, knowing it was true. Even if he wasn't exactly a human, he got what she was saying. "Foxes are pretty cute. I had one as a pet. . . a long time ago" he said, thinking back. He watched as Risa started speaking to Chairman Meow, nuzzling him. Soon enough, his dwarf cat was calmed down, curled up in her lap. He smiled, glad his kitten was okay now. He looked up to Risa at her question, grinning. "Chairman Meow" he replied. Most people thought it was the strangest name ever, but he liked it. Shay joined them on the ground, petting his cat as well. The white cat seemed to be the center of attention at the moment. He was probably loving it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Risa was kind of shocked that Magnus had had a fox before but she didn't say anything. She laughed slightly at the name, "That's a funny name...but I like it." She said happily. "What are you going to do with him?" she asked a bit more seriously. She twirled the end of the cat's tail around her finger, Shay was petting the small animal from the chin to the leg and back up. Cayden was lying next to them, fast asleep. Shay glanced over at him but didn't say or do anything, Cayden deserved a rest, though he had to admit he found the 'disguise' he had extremely strange to look at he was sure Risa thought the exact same thing but she seemed far to occupied with the tiny kitty curled up contently in her lap.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Living with an elf for a few years, a fox was the most exotic pet he had ever had. The rest of the time if he had a pet it was normally cats, if he lived alone. Magnus nodded when Risa said she liked it, and he smiled. Normally he got weird looks, and a few people had eyetwitched. He sighed at her next question, looking down at the cat resting in Risa's lap and frowning. "I have no clue. I would leave him with a friend, but he doesn't normally do well with strangers. He may not seem it now, but he can be a bit. . . rambunctious" he sighed again, shaking his head. He wasn't getting rid of his cat, but there was nothing he could really do with him. Unless he brought the puffball with them. But he had a feeling that wouldn't go over well.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:05 am

Risa nodded and looked down at the animal as she thought quickly of the question she should have asked. Shay was looking at her knowing what she was going to say and silently urging her to say it. "Well...uh, I guess I should have asked...What are you going to do now?" she said looking at him, for some reason she had just assumed that he was going to come with them, but after how much he seemed to have hated the wilderness she thought he probably wouldn't so she felt stupid for asking about Chairman Meow first.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Magnus frowned, having expected the question. "Well," he said slowly, thinking as he spoke, "I honestly have no idea about that either. . . " He looked down at the ground, wanting to get away from it, but he wasn't sure. He had a million friends he could probably stay with, but he knew that it wouldn't be the safest thing to do. Magnus Bane staying at somebody else's house would be big news, and sure to travel fast. Not the safest thing. He had a feeling that staying with this group would be the best option, even if he really didn't want to be on the run like this. Or living in the woods, constantly walking. "I guess. . . I'll be staying with you guys" he sighed, running a hand through his hair, "I'm sure everybody will be so thrilled" his voice was laced with sarcasm, and he laughed dryly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:48 am

Risa looked to Shay when Magnus said he would stay with them. The two of them then looked down at Cayden before looking back at Magnus. "Well, we're fine with it." Risa said motioning to her brother with her chin who shrugged slightly. He wasn't completely opposed to Magnus joining them. Shay glanced back down at Cayden. "But Cayden sure isn't going to be happy...I doubt Adaline will either." She said with a shrug playing with Chairman Meow's ears. She paused for a moment, "To bad we can't bring this little guy back to our village, he'd be alright there. Narissa, the queen, she loves human animals ...she doesn't really like us but I'm sure she'd be alright with it." she said with a small smile wishing that home wasn't all the way back across the desert. "Also...is Cayden's hair ever going to turn back to normal?" she asked with a cocked eyebrow.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Magnus smiled slightly when Risa said that she and her brother didn't mind. He wasn't surprised with the next part at all. He knew how pissed Cayden would be when he woke up. He probably wanted to get rid of the sparkly rainbow rapist as fast as possible. He glanced down at his cat, who seemed to be loving the attention he was getting. "Hmm. . . that would work. I could make a portal to get there" he suggested, looking back up to Risa, and then to Shay. "Yes, his hair is going to turn back. It would in about an hour, or I could just do this" he waved his hand, and Cayden's hair turned back to it's original silver colour, and his eyes back to grey, not that they were visible at the moment.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Risa bit back the question that jumped to her mind as Magnus spoke so she could watch him turn Cayden's hair back to normal. The sleeping man did not stir at all and Risa couldn't help but blink a couple times at the sudden change. this whole thing was strange and confusing but she liked it. She continued to look at Cayden his hair silver again and Shay decided to ask the question he knew his sister was wanting to ask, he had to admit he was pretty curious too. "What do you mean by portal?" he asked his brows furrowed putting both his hands in his lap as he looked at Magnus, not even to bother giving Cayden another glance after the one small one he had given him. He had to admit he was very impressed by this whole magic thing.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Magnus reached a hand out to pet Chairman Meow, not wanting to leave the little cat anywhere. But he was going to have to for a while. He would come back though. His green-gold cateyes flicked up to Shay and he smiled slightly. "A portal from one place to another. I can open one here that will lead anywhere in the world. They're slightly difficult to open, but only from the amount of magic they take. Permanent portals are much more difficult to make, but still possible. All I'd need is exactly where somewhere is, and I can make a portal to there" he explained, leaning back on his palms. He'd been doing his magic for over 800 years now, so he didn't find it that strange anymore, but he understood that most people weren't used to the things he could do.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Shay and Risa both looked at him finding that very impressive unable to help but wonder how exactly that was possible...but they learned not to question...after all Cayden could control the force of gravity they couldn't ask. "Well...we should wait until Adaline and Kai get back before we go, I mean they don't have to go with us, but they should know we're going...especially since even if Cayden was awake he wouldn't tell them." Risa explained picking up Chairman Meow as she lay down putting him down again on her stomach.

"We don't have a map anymore...but if you know where the central human country is, it's directly east of there...if it's any easier the Eastern Gate of the central human country will work, it would take about fifteen minutes to walk to our village from there." Shay explained looking down at his sister to Magnus as he spoke.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Magnus nodded, understanding that. It wouldn't be a very good idea to leave without half the group knowing. Although he had a feeling Cayden waking up all alone in the woods would be a bit funny. Not that anybody needed to know he thought that. "Yeah. I'm fine with waiting" he said, flicking his hair back. He really needed to do something about that. He got himself a hair elastic from a store easily, tying his hair back in a short ponytail. He laughed slightly when Shay said they didn't have a map anymore, which he instantly related to Kai falling off a cliff. He nodded again when he was told roughly where to make the portal. "Alright. I can do that" he said, picturing it as best as possible. It had been a while since he'd been there. He had lived in the central human country at one point.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:38 am

Risa and Shay were both very curious as to what this portal would be like and didn't really want to wait but they knew it was for the better. A minute or so later Kai and Adaline walked back into the clearing, Kai still looked incredibly upset, probably more upset now then he had been before. He sat down with his back to everyone and Risa turned her attention to Adaline, "Shay and I are going to go with Magnus for a little, we have to go talk to Narissa about taking care of the kitty." She said sitting up. Adaline looked confused.

"That's a 6 day trip back across the desert though..." she said with a frown crossing her arms and seeming to examine the people in front of her with her sightless eyes.

"Magnus is going to make some sort of portal thing, it's going to be awesome." Risa said with a bright smile. She stood up picking up Chairman Meow letting him splay out across her arms, well as much as the small animal could. "I think we should go now...it'll take like...half an hour to an hour I guess." She said with a shrug looking to Shay who nodded in agreement. Adaline didn't look to impressed.

((>:U stupid fat ass cat cut my hand open at 4 in the morning...))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Magnus let his head fall back as he waited for Adaline and Kai to come back so they could go. He would be happy if he knew that Chairman Meow was at least not on the streets or something while he was gone. Soon the pair was back, Kai looking evn more upset. He sighed, humans could be so. . . fragile. He got to his feet and brushed the dirt off of his palms and pants, listening as Risa explained what they were going to do, and grinning slightly. He understood her confusion, but her later reaction made him laugh lightly. She didn't look very happy. "Alright. This shouldn't take long" he said, picking a spot between two trees and staring at it, muttering to himself.

He wasn't paying attention to his hands, but he knew there would be a few sparks crackling at his fingertips as he worked. A minute or so later an image of a spot by the eastern gate of the central human country came into view, as if they were looking through a window or something. He sighed, turning back to the others. He was tired. He would have enough energy to make them a portal back, but he was sure that would be it for a while. "Mm'kay. There it is" he said, motioning for the elves to take the lead. He had no idea where they were going from here.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Risa and Shay watched as Magnus worked on making a portal, Kai seemed completely lost to the world at the moment. Adaline listened, not sure she liked this whole portal idea but she was going to trust Magnus for now, she didn't like things that she couldn't sense, but this one...she could, she didn't like the feeling of knowing it was there, to her it felt like a void, she backed up, it also gave off a very high frequency sound that probably even the elves or the cat couldn't hear. She reached up and covered her ears slightly turning away from Magnus. Shay and Risa looked at her then at the portal doing as Magnus told them and walking through it and stepping where the portal had shown. "That is the weirdest, yet most awesome thing ever..." she said quickly in elven looking around wide eyed. Shay didn't say anything but he agreed. He started walking down off the path that had been carved out by humans and into the forest. Risa looked down at the cat in her arms then to the pouch she had strapped to her side. She opened it and put the small animal in so it's head could stick out as it pleased, it didn't seem to mind. Cats didn't normally like small spaces, but the little animal was probably tired.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Magnus watched Adaline covering her ears and turning away, guessing that it was bothering her. It would be gone soon enough though. He stepped through the portal after the twins, glancing around before closing the portal, which was much easier than opening it. He laughed slightly, shaking his head. Portals weren't the most awesome thing ever in his opinion, but he had seen alot in his life, and could do alot. "I'll take that as a compliment" he said in english, not bothering with his elven at the moment. He watched as Chairman Meow was put in the pouch Risa had at her side, and he didn't seem to care. Poor cat was probably ready to pass out.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Risa laughed slightly as she continued on, following her brother. "Oh and don't try and like...impress Narissa or anything by speaking in elven...your accent is so horrible she'd probably just laugh at you. Also...pretend you don't understand her if she starts talking in elven, she doesn't like humans who understand what she's saying. And I mean even if she starts to insult you. Don't say anything." she explained feeling even more bouncy then usual because of how familiar her surroundings were. She felt like she was home again and she almost was. She refrained from actually jumping around though not wanting to bother that cat who had fallen asleep and was purring quietly in his slumber.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Magnus laughed as well, not exactly surprised by Risa's advice. "Most people tend to laugh at my accents. But my spanish one is rather good" he said, looping his fingers into his belt loops. He looked down at his shirt, wondering if he should put something more apropriate on. He would have to get something from a store. He thought about things he had seen recently in his favorite stores, settling on a simple black Armani dress shirt and conjuring it for himself, taking off the short shirt and slipping it on. "I don't exactly like being insulted, but I'll deal with it" he said, nodding. He also didn't like being spoken about like he wasn't there, which was what it would feel like, but he would deal with that too.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Risa laughed wondering what all Magnus could speak, he sure spoke Elven fluently, though she guessed the only things that would really shock her was if he could speak in the same clicks the merpeople used or the shrill sounds the Inculta made that made her ears sting. She watched as Magnus changed what he was wearing unable to keep from eying his body. He was really thin, which she couldn't help but notice not that much muscle covered him, at least no where near as much as Cayden, Shay or herself. Most elves were very toned having to train every day, and she and her brother had had it even more rough then a lot of other elves being abandoned to live at the orphanage at such a young age. "Well, not many people like being insulted so I understand." There was a small sound in the distance and her brother had his bow off his back and an arrow cocked as he looked around Risa looked around as well knowing that they were in elf territory, they would be surprised if they were attacked.

"Well, well if it isn't Shay and Risa, did that little brat die?" a voice asked. An elf with short blond hair and a scar down his cheek to his jaw stepped out before them.

"No. We're here on other business Lars, go away, you can't attack us. Besides where's the rest of your patrol?" Risa asked putting her hands on her hips just above where the cat rested.

"I told them to go on, I wanted to deal with you guys by myself." Lars said with a crooked grin. Risa stuck her tongue out at him and Shay sent him a very sharp look.

"Well there is nothing to deal with, we have to go see Narissa." Risa said frowning.

"Then I'll go with you." he said with a smile moving to stand beside Shay who lowered his weapon. They knew they couldn't argue with Lars being as stubborn as he was so they let him join the group as they continued to walk towards the Elven capital.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Magnus was sure he had felt eyes on him while he changed, but he didn't exactly care. He was used to getting looks, be them good or bad. He stuck out in almost every place he went. He knew he was going to stick out even more where they were going, thanks to his obscene height. Plus the fact that he was thin as a rail. He didn't care that he didn't have much muscle. That involved effort that he didn't want to bother with. And excercize wasn't exactly one of his favorite pass times. Getting sweaty and tired wasn't something he enjoyed unless it was sex. That was a whole different story. He looked up when Shay drew his bow, an arrow at the ready.

Another blonde elf walked out of the woods in front of them, and neither Risa nor Shay looked particularily thrilled by his appearance. He had no idea what this rivalry seemed to be, but he shrugged it off, simply walking with them. He decided not to say anything, not knowing what this Lars person was like.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:09 am

Even Risa was silent as the four of them walked towards the village, and within a couple minutes the village was visible through a break in the trees. Risa couldn't help but smile as they walked out onto one of the dirt roads though as they walked she could tell how many looks they were all getting, especially Magnus. The houses started to turn into larger building the closer they got to the other side of the village until they were standing in front of the biggest building in the city. Risa turned to Lars, "Can you leave us alone now, we're honestly going to be here for like, ten minutes." she said with a frown. Lars just shook his head and walked up the stairs to the large wooden double doors. Risa let out a huff before following him. Shay shook his head but followed as well. The room inside was very large with to sets of staircases going up to the second floor. Risa and Shay followed Lars up one of them before into the room and the center of the hall which was Narissa's office. Lars walked in without so much as a knock.

"Narissa...those two orphans are back, and they brought another human." he stated in Elven. Risa and Shay looked at one another before following him in and looking to Narissa who was sitting behind her desk and eying them with grey/green eyes. Her hair was pushed out of her face and braided down her back ending at her tail bone.

"We're sorry for bothering you. We just have a request to ask of you..." Risa said, Narissa said nothing and Risa took that as a sign to continue. She reached to her side and pulled the drowsy kitten out of her bag, "This little guy doesn't have a home right now. I was hoping you could take care of him." She saw Narissa's eyes soften at the small animal.

"Is it that man's animal?" She asked motioning with her chin to Magnus. Risa nodded, "why should I take care of some disgusting human's animal." she said as though she really didn't want to.

"Please understand, this whole journey has gotten a lot more complicated since we left...It's not just one person we're 'after' anymore, and these are cruel cruel people who aren't afraid to run through non-human areas heavily armed. They burnt down this mans house, the least you can do for us is take care of the cat." Shay said stepping forward and falling down to one knee bowing his head. Narissa watched him and thought about it.

"Alright, I will take care of the cat." She said holding out her hands. Risa smiled as she walked forward and handed the animal to Narissa who looked down at it fondly. She looked at Magnus, "Are you alright with me looking after your cat?" she asked in English.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next