The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the Kings Order

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

By the Kings Order - Page 12 Empty Re: By the Kings Order

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:47 pm

Laire cried out in a loud voice. Her body trembled ontop of him. “Mmmm husband” She continued to ride him hard and as he suckled on her breasts she held him close. “Mmmm Husband I need you so hard my body is crying out for you” She lifted his head and kissed him long and hard pushing in her tongue into his mouth. She was clearly trying to get more of him in her she was going mad with the fire inside of her. She knew the time of them not being able to fullill each other was fast approching and she wanted to experience everything that she could before then. “Her hips were going wild on him she would make it so she was nearly all the way out before she would impale herself all the way over again.

Lara was sleeping soundly. The servant girl watched Lara sleeping with a smile on her face. She was the type of woman that her master wound need. A strong woman who was also a bit daring, and it may be selfish but she was also looking forward to having someone to talk to. The castle could get a tad lonely. And it semed that Lara would be willing to talk to her. She smiled at that and closed her eyes and fell into a light sleep she would awaken at the slightest noise or movement. But for now they both slept.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:00 am

Dustin definately liked having his wife straddling his lap. He enjoyed squeezing her large tits and suckling on them. He could see that she had a fire within her that needed to be quinched. He lifted his hips up to meet her dowward movement, ramming himself deeper up inside her. "Get ready my love, I am about to fill that sweet pussy of yours with my load. He rammed himself up inside her hard a few more times and moved his hands down to her hips and held her on him as he pumped his load up inside her.
Then he brought her down to him holding her to him and squeezing her tits. "You are fantastic my love. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Laire was moaning and crying out his name no longer caring if her voice carried beyond their tent. She was in need and her husband deserved a reward for fightng good battle, plus soon enough she wouldn’t be able to please her husband like this. She would of course still please her husband in other ways. She continued to moan out his name and as he liffted his hips up to match his downward motions she gasped and her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she shook with desire and pleasure. When he said he was nearly ready Laire grinned and rammed down even harder and when he held her in place she leaned back and finsihed with him. Breathing heavily she leaned down and kissed him hard on his lips. She stroked his hair and softly whispered. “Does my husband really want another round or shall we have a break frist?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Dustin just smiled and held his wife in his arms. "We will take a rest my love. For a bit and then we will continue and I will enjoy feeling my manhood up your sweet ass." He kissed her again and turned her gently to lay on her side beside him. "Have I managed to satisfy that fire with in you my sweet?" He caressed the side of her body with a hand. She was a horny woman and he hoped that he had satisfied her for the moment. Later she would satisfy his desire. and again he would enjoy her.

He pulled the covers over them and held her close to him. He loved the feel of her naked body against his, her lovely tits pressing against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Laire sighed softly. “Mmmm I like the sounds of that” She relaxed in his arms. “Mmmm so Duke of the highlanders” She giggled and stroked his strong chest. “I am so grateful you didn’t just leave me by the side of the road coming up here, I treated you so poorly, I was just….well as you could tell the lowlanders do things differently but this war, I think it has changed them many of their lives have been saved by women and well hopefully the change will stick” She leaned up and kissed him. “I sometimes wonder why you didn’t strike me when I pulled away as I did your cousin said I offened and shamed you infront of your men.” She lowered her head again and stroked his chest.

As he pulled her closer she closed her eyes and wondered if he would anserw her and if she what he would do and what he had to say. She knew it was a while ago and she was a completely different person now, but she wanted to know why he hadnt striked her and why he had given her another chance and had not sent her back furll of shame to her family.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Dustin laughed. "It seems so long ago does it not." It had only been a few months but he felt that he had been with Laire alot longer. Together they had made quite a bit of changes that had help save many lives and had set others free from a tryanical King. When asked why he had not struck her that day he grinned. "Well I was brought up not to hit women no matter how angry they made me." he patted her ass. "So the best thing was for me to go do something else and calm down."

He kissed her lips gently. Now his people loved her and respected her for all that she had done. "I think we have all changed some since that day don't you think?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:36 am

Laire nodded. So he agreed it had seemed like a long time. Although they both knew it had only been a few months, but they had done so much, married, shared in a love of a wife and husband, saved lives, freed people, she had proved that she was not a weak lowlander but just as strong as the highlanders. She had proven it, and they had not even seen her back only Dustin had seen that. But stll she was strong and they all new it. And now she was going to be giving Dustin an Heir. Oh how she hopped that the babe she held inside of her was male, an heir must be produced first then she would be able to have a girl. But somehow she knew that even if she did prodce a girl first Dustin would be happy with her.

She smiled and kissed him back softly “Well I am happy that you did that, I know I was a fool I was jut scared. I…” She trailed off…”I never told you Dustin, but it was your cusions idea for me to ride with you.” She smiled up at him. Then kiseed him again softly “Weill I am glad you came back and yes we have done a lot my love and a lot more to do” She rubbed her beinging to swell stomach. “So what do you think your mom is going to say when she sees me my kilt will only cover it for so long”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:12 am

"Oh I think she will be over joyed and full of ideas." he chuckled. "I think she awaits the day that you be with child so that there will be the sound of small children about the castle." He knew his mother wanted grand children. She loved children and had wished she could have given his father more, but she could not. Now with him married, she hoped that soon Laire would give him good strong children. He also knew that she would dolt on them but ensure they got the proper education and training they would need.

He moved his hand over her ass, then between them till his fingers felt her anal opening. "Soon my love I will be hard and erect again and I will enter you here. " He reached over and grabbed the jar that held the lubricant. Rolling her over onto her stomach he spread her ass cheeks and applied the greasy stuff, moving his finger in and out of her rear channel. He kissed her back and moved down to kiss her firm ass cheeks. His shaft began to grow hard and erect again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:14 am

Laire smiled. He was right of course, his mother would be overjoyed as would her own mother. Her moething that got her mind thinking of her family. Esepcally her brothers, they had come down with her but she hadnt seen them since the night she went to rescue Dustin dressed as a male. She would have to find out where they were and if they were among the dead, the living, or the injured. But for now she would please her husband who seemed to be just as hard to statisfy that she was.

As he massaged her ass she shifted under his touch. And as he spoke she giggled “Mmmm you ready this soon for another round” She stroked his chest. “Mmmm my husband can fight a war, become a duke, and statisfy his wife twice Mmmm” She paused “I think you are part god” As he lubericated her ass she softly moaned. “Mmmmm Husband” She glady moved to her stomach knowing she wouldn’t be able to do this postion for much longer. As he filled her ass with the lubricant and fingered her ass she shifted and moaned under his touch.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm

He applied a liberal amount of lubricant to her ass and then sat down on the blankets his back agains the tent's center pole. "Come my dear and straddle my lap so I can impale your ass on my dick. " he helped her into position facing him. He wanted to be able to squeeze her lovely tits and suckle on them when he wanted. He guided his hard shaft up to her anal opening and press against it as he had her ease back on it and began sliding it up inside her.

"Such a nice tight ass my dear. I am glad you do not mind me taking you this way." he pulled her down to him and kissed her as he took one of her tits in a hand and squeezed it hard.

Her two brothers had been in the thick of the battle after losening their arrows. They had charged in and bloodied their swords well. They took many English lives and thier prospective Father In Law was proud of them. "Ah no finer lads there be." he slapped them on their backs. "Me daughters will have fine, strong and battle harden warriors for husbands." He uncorked a jug of stong drink and passed it around to them. They had all cleaned up after the battle, the best they could and now sat about talking about the battle.

The enemy dead had been piled high and The Scots were laid out and placed in lengths of cloths and sewed up. They would be transported back to Scotland and properly burried. The english now that was another matter. A mass grave would be dug and they would be piled in and burried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Laire smiled and climbed up to him and as he postioned her she giggled. He seemed really obessed with her breasts latly she was a bi worried on how he would react when they were to be used as their child’s food sorce but she knew he would understand for the baby would need them first and he could always have them when the baby was sleeping.

The feeling of his stiff rod broke Laire’s concentration. She cried out in pleasure then burried her face in the crock of his neck. “Mmmm I love you so my husband the duke” She softly nipped at his tender neck flesh As he slide his hot, stiff rod in and out of her tight ass. The mucles constriciting it even with her doing nothing. She moaned and groaned. She returned the kiss and slipped in her tongue but as he squiezzed a bit too hard she yelp. “Go gentle my love you don’t want me covered in burises” In truth she was trying to blink away the tears, it really hurt they were extremly tender and they were getting even bigger and it seemed heavier. She hadnt begun to show, but she was certain that she was withchild. Laire moved up and down on his rod while moaning and kissing him.

Meanwhile Lara tossed and turned in her bed, she had awoken and was in immence pain but she would not complain she whimpered softly trying to not awaken the sleeping girl but the pain was shooting up her leg but the pain was causing her body to tremble and shake and for her to toss and turn on the bed as she wimpered. She didn’t understand why it was keeping her awkae.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Dustin eased up on squeezing her tits. They were going to be more sensitive and tender, so he had to watch that. He was enjoying fucking his beautiful wife up her ass. She was so tight and his hard manhood throbbed with pleausre. As she rocked back and froth on him, he now ran his hands over her body and down to her pussy to rubb it and slipp a finger within to help her even more to find pleasure.

The servent girl woke when Lara did and whimpered. She stood up and moved to the bed to see what was wrong. "Try to lie still my lady. Moving your leg is irritating your ankle." she laid a comforting hand on Lara's shoulder.

Wellington could not sleep. All that had happened made his mind race and therefore he rose and put a warm robe on and took a walk around the castle. So much to do, so much on his mind. He passed the door of the room that Lara was in. He wondered if he should stop in to see how she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:00 am

Laire was grateful when Dustin eased off her tender breasts. She had heard women talk about tender breasts and had seen them protecting them walking around but she never relized how tender they were. She knew that the larger they would be even more of a temptation for her poor husband but she would simply cross that bridge when they came to it.

She continued to moan loudly she could feel his manhood throb in her ass. Her own body trembled with need. She felt his hands trail down her body to her curls then below them she arched her back and cried out his name as he slipped a finger inside of her filling both her holes seemed to be the secret to making her scream, her pussy now throbed against his fingers.

She arched backwords and kissed him. “Ohhh husband you are going to make me cum” She whispered into his ear, her hot breath on his neck. “Tell me when you are ready my love I want to finish with you” She proved her point by squezzing her ass on his hard manhood.

Lara opened her eyes, they were wide with pain. “I didn’t mean to wake you” She spoke her voice riddled with pain. “I have never felt pain like this and I have sparined my ankle many times, did I do anything else to it?” She sat up sightly chewing her bottom lip. “Please in my bag, there is a herb, if it is mixed with warm water it will help me sleep, I know you are tired…but please I would really like it if you can”

She paused. “I would do it but I think Sire will have my head if he notices I am up.” She paused again “Then again he is sleeping, what would he know?” Lara smiled michevlsly wondering. Then shook her head and brought a finger to her lips to silence any protest she would have. Simply smiling and then laid down. “Purhapes I should just try and lay down again I am sorry I woke you, I will inform Wellington tommrow that you are to have a nap” She spoke materfactly as if in her mind there was room for agurment she then attempted to lay down and close her eyes.

Her mind drifted to her new husband to be…what was he doing? Was he thinking of her? Or was he being entertained by a woman…did he even do that? Her mind went to racing but she remained silent so the servant would think that she had fallen asleep again. That was something else she would demand, she would have bed of her own sleeping in a chair was not right no mater what you were. Yes Lara had many chances in mind and there would be no stopping her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Dustin smiled as she cried out. He was glad that his wife liked having her lovely tight ass fucked. As she rocked back on his hard shaft, he lifted his hips to thrust his member deeper up into her ass. As she squeezed her ass around his hard manhood he growled out his pleasure. Moving his finger in her pussy in and out of it he slipped a second one in.

"Aye my dear I will let you know when I am ready. " He had a feeling that perhaps she would not last that long. But then again he might not last to long himself, especially with her squeeing her ass cheeks around his hard shaft. His other hand was still squeezing and playing with her large tits.

Wellington stopped outside of Lara's chamber. He heard voices talking and got closer so he could hear. He heard Lara talking about her ankle to the servent girl and then a couple things she would have changed. He chuckled. There would probably be lots of changes made now. He was now a "King" and that ment a lot of changes. After they got married, it would be up to Lara to make changes as well. She would be the one in charge of all of the servents. He could see her enjoying that. He wondered if the servents would ever be the same.

He knocked on the door. He wanted to see what she had to say to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:14 am

Laire grinned as her husband growled in pleasure she leaned her head back and whispered in his ear. “Mmmm I like making you cry out my husband” She kissed the side of his jaw then went back to drving her ass down on his hot rod she moaned as he thrusted his hips up for that drove him deeper in to her ass. He seemed to be just as needy as she had been, the fear of losing him in battle or him being injured had worried her greatly and seeing him safe and sound, and then learning of his news she felt a fire burn within her and it was still burning, she was about to boil over. When he slipped two fingers within side of her she gasped and arched her back against his chest and mummered into his neck. “I do so love you husband” She stroked his arms and continued to pant trying to keep her composer wanting to keep herself from finishing before her sweet love.

Back in the castle Lara grinned as she heard the knock on the door, she had a feeling they had been listened to, her brother had taught her to atoned to everthing. She quickly covered her ankle sat up and turned to the door. “Yes you may enter” She grinned at Wellington. “Good evening Sire, couldn’t sleep?” She smiled innocently. She would wait to see what he had heard before letting him know what she had planned. She wondered what he would say but it didn’t matter her mind was made up and once her mind was made up there was no changing it. She smiled to the servant then looked back up at Wellington curious on what he had to say.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:11 am

Dustin continued to ram his hard shaft up inside her ass harder now as he fingered her pussy. He grunted out his pleasure as his cock throbbed with pleasure. He could hold back no more and rammed himself up inside her ass hard. "Now my sweet love I will fill your ass with my cum." He reached up and squeezed one of her large, dangling tits, as he pumped her ass full. When he was done, he let his cock slide from her ass and eased her down onto the bedding. Taking her into his arms he held her tightly to him.

Wellington entered the room and saw the servent girl still there attending her. "Why don't you go get some sleep. You have been here to long as it is and need your rest. Send one of the others up to help Lady Lara." The gril smiled and yawned. She nodded and looked at Lara smiling before leaving the room. Once gone he chuckled. "I think she has taken a deep liking to you. She should have been in bed long ago and let one of the the other servents attend to you."

He took a seat in the chair that the servent girl had been sitting in. It was a comfortable one with arms and nice padding all around. To answer her question about not being able to sleep, "Aye i couldn't sleep. So much has been running through my mind. It is not every day that one is bestowed the title of King." he chuckled. "Now I have the welfare of many, many, more to think of and not just those of this city." he sighed. "It seems that I must plan a trip about my new kingdom to get to know the people and them me. I will have to appoint ....." he grinned, "new nobility. Share the burden of rule." he chuckled. Those that are only use to perhaps taking care of a village or small town will now have two or there more to manage."

He looked at her smiling, "I want you there to help pick these people. I want to make sure they are good and have the welfare of the people in mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Laire moaned out with each ram that her sweet husband would give her, he was like a savagae beast and she wanted to please him, he had been through so much, a big battle, and being appointed Duke she was eager to please him. His noises that he was making were making it even better for Laire she loved being able to make him make those noises. As he spoke to her she groaned out “Mmmm my husband fill me” She moaned out even louder as she felt him fill her. And when he laid her down and held her to him she sighed contently. “Mmmmm Husband I love you” She kissed him softly then settled into his cuddles. She was half asleep when she mumbled. “Do you think I need to check on our men one last time?” She yawned a huge very unlady like yawn. It was clear that after her long day, and then the love making between then she was plum tuckered out. She leaned more into her husband and feel fast asleep even before he could anserw her.

Lara smiled at the girl as she left. But his annocment had taken the bluster out of her anger, she smiled as the girl left her and then turned back to Wellington. “Aye her and I have seemed to meld together well” She paused and watched him sit down. “I do wish for her to be with me even after we wed” Although her wording made it a request but the looks that she was giving him let him know that she wasnot going to back down on this issue. “She is very devoted” She paused. “Do you give your servants the sabith off? If not I would like to be changed. The Sabith should be a day off, or pay those that have to work the sabith”

She leaned back on the bed as he continued to speak. “Aye” she agreed, “And a fine king you will be, A much better then the last one” She didn’t even apoligize for speaking as such, if he wanted to marry her he better understand what he was getting into. She listeend to what he was saying. It would be big job, must distrust would still be in a lot of the people and he would have to contend with that, but she also knew that their neighbours would help them if need be. Lara was liking listening to his voice and his plans but Then she suddenly sat up again. “You want me to help you pick out the leaders?” Lara didn’t know what to say or think for once she was slient her jaw was open and she was obvisly still in shock. “I….I…would be honoured” She grinned and chuckled. “Mmmm what a day this has been”

The priest was still being detained he was fearful what would happen to him? He started praying for his life. Surely God would save him, after all he had been doing his work, yes his God would save his life, he had to, killing a priest was a ticket to damnation. But how would he fair after this? He wasn’t too sure. He was hungry and thristy. Finally a page came in with some pieces of cheese and bread and fed it to him then gave him a flask of water. “You need your strength cant have you dieing, I heard talk that the Dutchess Laire is going to talk with you tommrow” He then left. The prist was livid again, Dustin a Duke what next the basterd Wellington as king? He was shaking with anger but eventually sat down against the pole he was still tied too and fell asleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:27 am

Dustin felt his wife fall asleep and he grinned. Pulling the blankets over them he gently played with her tits for a bit before he him self settled down and began to drift off to sleep. In the morning he had to decide what to do with the Count. Now that the English King was defeated, captured and with each passing hour the news of his defeat getting closer to the English Nobles. Soon the Southern part of England would be in a turmoil, perhaps even civil war as the more powerful ones tried to put themselves on the throne.

The Count was with out land now, since it was now apart of Wellington's kingdom. He had no soldiers, no servents, no people. He was a no body now with out any power. Dustin grinned as he thought of a plan. To send him back tared and feathered and with a message not to again try and invade Scotland nor North England.

Wellington smiled as it seemed he caught her competely by surprise in asking her to help him choose the Nobles that would help him run the kingdom. "They are going to be your nobles as well. They will need to know what you are like and what you expect of them as well." he told her. "There is going to be much to do, Laws to be written and rewritten. Soldiers to train to help keep this new kingdom safe. So much that it makes ones mind spin."

As the new servent came in he rose from his chair. "Now you try and get some sleep. The morning will begin with so much that needs to get started." with that he left and gently closed the door behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Laire slept soundly wrapped in Dustin’s arms. Her body was drained, both from Carring his child and from tending to the wounded and of course being the strong headed person that she was and not breaking from the work until she had word that Dustin was alive and well. Now she laid sleeping soundly in his arms her hand protectivily around her stomach. She snuggled deeper into him as he played with her tits, she winced slightly through her sleep. She was glowing though, purely glowing. She was carring his heir and knew how important that was.

Through her dreams she saw two little kids running around in a field, they were home she could sense that. She smiled as she saw Dustin chasing the two children around and realized that they were theirs, she couldn’t make them out fully just that they where both wearing their colours. Still deep in her dream she came to the realzation that they would have to appoint someone to be their protectors. She knew that she wouldn’t want servants, but a warrior to protect them. To teach them when their father couldn’t be around.

Lara looked at Wellington still stuprised her mouth was hanging open. Her nobles? Her head was still swrilling. She had not fully come to gripes on what was happening. She nodded as he spoke “Aye there is much to do, but even after all they had seen, would your people accept me?” As the new servant entered she smiled to great her and as Wellington left she leaned her head back on the pillow and looked to the new girl. “Hello” She smiled and moved he blanket to show her ankle “I didn’t want him to see and worry but how bad is it?”

The count was terrifed, his sores were open and bleeding and were most likely infected. He wondered what would befall on him. Certanly they wouldn’t kill hm, but what other horrors would they force him to go through. He wept foolishly. The gaurds standing over him barely paid him any notice. In the morning they would have their orders on what to do with them and they were eager for
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:12 am

Dustin slept well. He awoke in the morning ready to begin sending his highlanders home. There would be those that would stay and help train those that elected to become the new soldiers of the New Kingdom. But the rest of his highlanders had been away from home a long time now and it was time for them to go home. He let Lair sleep, know full well from her being with child and him wearing her down the night before she would need it.

After getting dressed and washing up some, he made for the tent that the Count was being held. He had the man rousted from his sleep and chained to a pole in the center of the camp. Laire was not yet done with him he thought and after she had finished with him he planned to tar and feather the man and send him packing on a donkey to the south, with a written as well as the visual message. The count looked haggared and miserable, which pleased Dustin much.

Duncan aproached and said, "The men are indeed eager to get started back home. They be ready by noon for sure with all the packing and gathering of supplies."

"Good. I too be longing for our beloved highlands. Also want to see me mother's face when she sees Laire's condition." he chuckled. "She been wanting grand children, and now she be having one. One of many me thinks." he could not help but laugh and look back at his tent. He could not be happier then he was at that moment.

Welling ton finally had gotten to sleep and in the morning dressed and looked out at the packing highlanders. Those that were staying had already brought their things and horses up to the castle. Mostly single men that could stay for a longer time then those with families. In a sence he wished that they could stay. His people had begun to get use to the highlanders. They were a rough and tumble lot but had hearts of gold as big as any mountain. The Scotish King and his army would stay for a bit to ensure that there were no surprises from the south. Then to they would return home and he would have to make sure he had a strong enough army to defend his kingdom.

The servent girl with Lara looked at her ankle and smiled. "The swelling is going down my lady. By morning I would say it will be all the way down and you will be able to move around on a crutch till it is all healed up." She recovered the leg and made sure that Lara was comfortable before taking her place in the chair that the other servent had vacated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:49 am

Laire slept soundly in Dustin’s arms the place she loved to be most of all. She had the dream again children running around in the highlands, Dustin chasing them and Laire withchild again, the boy and the girl looked to be the same age, twins she realized in her dreams again. Dustin was so good with the children. When other boys of the village pretended to attack them with wooden swords he picked up their daughter and pretended to fight back the little girl let out a squeel of excitement and Laire let out a laugh, the boys found it fun as well, their leader taking time to play with them. The babe inside of her kicked with joy.

In the morning she felt Dustin move but was not ready to face the day just yet she snuggled deeper into the kilt that had been her blanket at sighed softly in her sleep in a little bit she would awaken and face the day. She was enjoying the sleep though. Soon enough she knew she would have to awaken but she wasn’t up to it just yet, she wasn’t fully showing yet her kilt still could hide her condition for the most part but in a few months she would defintly be swollen and unable to do much of anything. Her eyes suddenly flew open, soon she wouldn’t be able to please her husband, she decided that once they made it back to the highlands and she was great withchiled she would arrange his cousin to go and get him a female compainion for the night. She knew a man had needs, that was clear with how much he liked to have sex with her. Yes she decided as soon as they made it to the highlands she would arrange it.

With that in mind she stood up peeled off the nightgown that she had been given and placed on his kilt and fliddled with tieing it then walked outside her tent, imeditatly was flanked by two gaurds she looked at them and smiled ‘Does my husband think I am going to do something rash” She giggled and went to the injured men and teneded to them. Then she turned to the gaurds. “Where be my husband?” They both exchanged glances and Laire shook her head and went to the tent were the count was she saw her husband there and walked up behind him then stood beside him looking at the count. Laire looked up at her husband “Good monring my love” She soflty spoke when there was a break in the conversataions.

She then turned to the count he looked horrible she stepped forward. She stared at the count shook her head. “You now know how you made everyone that you harmed feel, you are worthless, people like you tried to cut me down, punish me for doint what was right, and I over come, you have not won, I want you to remember that no matter what you have not won” She turned to her husband walked to him and grasped his hand again. “We are going to have a family, as of right now I am withchilded, so again you failed, you thought since my back would be all marred I would be unwanted, well as you can see I am loved even with my stubbroness streck.” She then took a clean cloth and cleaned up all his wounds. “As evil as you are I still don’t want you to die from an infection” Once that was done she stood up and turned to her husband. “He is all yours my love” She paused. I will be tending to our wounded again. With that she left the tent and turnend to their wounded again woundering what her husband would do.

Meanwhile at the catle Lara nodded to the girl. “Aye Thank you it does feel better, I justhave to stay off of it” She then giggled. “Which may be easier said then done, I don’t like to sit still for too long” She thought for a moment, “If your Sire has knitting materials that would keep me busy and I can knit some hats and botties before Lair and Dustin leave” She was a quick knitter and could finish two sets of both in the matter of a couple hours. “I also need to know when they plan to head out, could you ask Wellington for me, let him know that if I do this I will be remaining in bed” She giggled “That should please him”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:59 pm

He heard Laire aproaching and smiled as he waited and listened to what she had to say to the count. When she was done he again addressed the count himself. "You'll be sent back south with a message. Both written and one that can be seen by the eye. The written message is for all those so called nobles like ye self. All ye are alike and no good if you have no respect for the people. With out them all of ye would be nothing."

He then turned to those that were guarding him. "Tar and feather him lads. " he grinned as he saw the look on the count's face. "That be the message everyone will see." he chuckled and then waved his had for the deed to be done. The men grinned broadly as they hauled the count away and began coating him with tar and then dumping chicken feathers all over him. A bit later he was hoisted up onto a donkey and it was loaded with provisions for his journey and he was sent off. He would not be able to get the tar and feather's off himself and when he was able to, he was in for some more pain.

He then turned to Laire and walked with her to where the wounded were being placed into carts and wagons, for the trip home. It would be a slow and long journey and between Dustin and Laire the wounded were made as comfortable as possible. Each wagon and cart was assigned one of Laire's Angles of Mercy to ensure the men were looked after. "Well my lovely wife, it looks as if we be almost ready to leave. But don't forget, when the time comes for the New King's corrination, we'll be coming back. Me thinks in a couple months time when all is settled and done." he gave her a deep kiss and seen to it that she was on one of the wagons and comfortable.

Wellington came down from the castle. He clasped Dustins right arm with his. "Know ye is welcome here any time, as well as your people. I think my people will be missing yours. They have become quite good firends with many." he looked over at Laire and smiled. "Safe journey." with that he left and went to find the King of Scotland.

The pipes squeeled as the pipers prepared and then the men fell into long lines within their clans. As the pipes began playing a marching melody Dustin mounted up and raised his arm and dropped it. The long journey home began.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:03 am

Lara was told shortly after requesting the wool for the blankets thatshe planned to make for the Laire’s baby, but, the news that the scots were all leaving that day. Left Laire heartbroken she had really hoped to at least say good by to Laire and Dustin. But she had been told to say in bed…then she smiled. Well who knew where Wellington was she was ure that she could say her good bye then make it back to bed before Wellington noticed that she was gone so she stood and half walked half hobbled down the stairs she was detrimined that she was going to say good bye, they had grown so close and she had wanted to show her graditude. With the help of some servants who seemd to have grown to love her already she made it down stairs. She heard the pipes begin and ran al the faster she wanted to be able to say good bye she Saw Laire in the back of a carriage and called out to her and ran to her.

Laire heard her name and called for a hault, suddenly everything including the pipes stopped and ignoreing her husband she slipped off of the cart and raced to Lara and hugged her. “You are suppose to be resting that foot but she smiled and hugged her again. “I will come back soon, with a babe in tow hopefully, she held a hand to her stomach the grinned. “Be safe and be good” she winked and nodded towords Wellington, “Well you wouldn’t except family to let me leave without saying good bye would you” She walked up to Wellington and cutisted and kissed his cheek softly. “Thank you for everything, for rescuing me, for trusting us” She smiled “I except we shall each other again soon” With that she curisted again to the crowd then turned and walked back to the wagon climbed aboad and nodded to Dustin “I am sorry my love but I had to say good bye” She then settled down and nodded to the marchers they looked up at Dustin then the parade started again.

Laire wasn’t really kept busy, it seemed her husband had put her in a very easy wagon she figured that it was on purpose since he was clearly getting worried about her and her condition but she would have to tell him that it would be a few months before she would have to take it real easy but for now he would just suffice him. She was tired anyways. She closed her eyes and rested not fully asleep just relaxed.

Meanwhile Lara was staring at Wellington. “I just wanted to say goodbye” Wellington smiled “I actually wondered why it was taking you so long that is why I sent up more girls but now I think you should return for a lttle more rest” With that Wellington picked her up and carried her back to bed. Lara started to complain but he just felt so good that she allowed it. After being settled down Lara turned to him. “I would really like some wool to knit some blankets for Laire and the baby, some green and yellow that way if itsa boy or a girl it will still work” She paused “But please still say with me for a bit before you exhile me again” She teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:25 am

The servant tried to stop Lara but the woman was head strong and determined. She ran after her as she hobbled down the stairs and out into the courtyard and then down through the city until they caught up to the end of the highlander column. That was where the wagons were and where Lair was. It seemed that her foot was a bit tender but that it was basicly all healed, as she ran most of the way.

Dustin only grinned and chuckled. Wellington would have to get use to it. Taking a Highlander for a bride meant he was in for a time of it, not only with pleasure of her in bed but her high spirit and hard headed ways. When Wellington picked her up and carried her back to the Castle Dustin could see many a highlander smile and chuckle as well. He turned to Laire as the march resumed. "Me thinks that there will be the patter of little feet about that castle soon." He wondered if the two could wait till they were married before they were rolling in the sheets together.

When Wellington and Lara got back to the castle the servent girl ran ahead and prepared water and told the kitchen staff to fix some breakfast. "I see I am going to have my hands full keeping you in bed to fully heal." he told her with a big grin. He laid her on the bed and the servent cleaned her feet of the dirt and mud from her romp out to say goodbye. "Aye I will stay a little bit." he told her and as the food was brought up he dismissed the servents and sat on the bed next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:08 am

Lara was happy she had at least said goodbye to Laire and the highlanders. It had caused her great pain but she would not let on that her leg hurt to the knee and she was sure it would balloon up again but she didn’t care she had said goodbye she would deal with the pain and the punishment that Wellington would instruct her to have once it was known if she had reinjured her foot and with the pain she was having she was sure she did, but she didn’t want him knowing that she was accident prone.

Being carried and laid gently on the bed Lara smiled. “Why I thank you for the ride” She giggled. “Getting pampered is going to take some getting used to. Then she looked up at him with a michevous grin “What makes you think you would have your hands full?” She attemepted to look innocent but she had a twinkle in her eyes that proved that she knew exactly what he was talking about.

As the servant girl cleaned off her feet she tensed up and let out a squeel. Then blushed and looked sypmathically down at the poor girl who looked terrified “Calm yourself I am just very tickilish” She looked up at Wellington again “You best to be using that against me” Lara grinned as the food was brought and he sat down beside her she had to fight the urge to lay against him, they were alone and the food made her stomach grumble. She took a strawberry and brought it to her lips tracing her upper lip then her bottom lip before taking bit from it, “Mmmm juicy”

Meanwhile in the cart Laire grinned “Aye they will have little feet soon my love” She rubbed her stomach softly “Not too far after us me thinks” She knew that their marriage would be soon for they wouldn’t be able to keep their hands off eachother for to much. She had seen how he had carried her up the stairs and how smittened she was with him. Yes they will be married soon. Laire checked on the ones in her cart rubbing an oiment on a open wound and speaking smoothing words she didn’t know how long it was but she leaned back and closed her eyes the sun on her skin and her husbands colours drapped on her to keep her warm.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next