The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the Kings Order

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

By the Kings Order - Page 3 Empty Re: By the Kings Order

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Dustin was enjoying driving his wife wild. His hands moved over her body, his lips caressing her warm flesh. When she rolled him on his back he smiled. She moved on top of him and talked of children. "Soon my love, soon we will have one of our own." he reached up and drew her down to him kissing her deeply. He guided his hard manhood up to her womanhood and let it slide in. He broke the kiss and asked. "Is that what you want my wife. " he grinned.

The villagers were amazed at the generosity of the highlanders. They did not take everything that they took out of the castle. Instead they returned it to them and even shared their food. They did not abuse them but helped bandage injuries and take care of various ailments. The man that had given Duncan the information about the escape tunnel spread the word of what the ladies had done for him and the others. He kept calling them Angles of Mercy. The name stuck and that was what the villagers begun calling Elizabeth and the other ladies.

Only a few were injured in the battle with the english and these men sought out Elizabeth and her ladies. Duncan sought out his wife as well. "Ah my dear, it seems you now have a name for you and your ladies, well for all of you." he chuckled. "Those you worked on up north are calling you Angles of Mercy. " He caressed her face. "And you are indeed my angel." he drew her to him kissing her. "Let your ladies handle the rest and come with me."

Back at the stable Dustin moved his hands to both her breasts and squeezed them hard. Later he would take her from behind. At the moment he wanted to satisfy her needs as well as his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:44 am

Laire moaned loudly as his hard member entered her. Laire’s body trembled with need and desire. She had a plan though her plan was to make him want her and be very arroused then she would flip over and allow him to have her the way that he wished for. She kissed him deeply and she rocked on his errection grinding in him hard. As she figured he was getting close she slipped out and got on all fours and winked at him “Okay husband I am yours take me”

Elizabeth whipped her brow as she looked around. It had seemed for now that most injuries were being taken care of and people were just enjoy themselves. Elizabeth smiled she only hoped that the others were doing as good as this group was.

She know that Dustin would, he had a kind hard and with Laire by his side she knew that he would be merciful. Eathan gaver her some worry for he was very quick to anger just like her Duncan.

When Duncan approched her and gave the name Elizabeth couldn’t help but laugh “Angels, nay we are just doing what is right, tis their king that is the angel…angel of death that is” She clenched her jaw and fists. A clear sign that she was very angery.

As he lead her away her temper cooled she had an idea why he was pulling her away and she looked forward to it. She called out some orders to the other women and willing followed her husband where ever he was going.

Laire wiggled her ass as a temptation for her husband. “Come on my defender of Scotland take me and take me now” She growled at him
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Dustin let her rock back and forth on him, letting her get aroused. He helped her by continuing squeezing her lovely breasts, pinching and pulling on their hard nipples. When she said she was ready, to take her, he knew what she was telling him. He withdrew his manhood and moved from under her. He helped position her and then moved behind her and between her legs. Spreading her ass cheeks he moved his shaft up to her rear opening and pressed the wet member up against it and slowly into it.

He slowly pushed his length up inside her, enjoying the feeling of his manhood beeing sheathed up in her ass. As he slowly moved back and forth, in and out of her he reached up and took one of her dangling breasts in one hand and squeezed it hard.

Both Duncan and Elizabeth had anger in them for the English soldiers but sorrow and feelings of pain for the poor people of the village. Duncan held his wife with one arm as they walked. The villagers they passed smilled and gave slight bows of respect. A bagpipe began playing music and the voices of several of the highlanders could be heard in song. He lead her to a tavern that was basicly empty because everything had been taken from it. He moved her through the tavern room to a door in the back that lead to a short hallway with a couple of rooms. Each held a bed.

Turning her to face him he kissed her deeply. Breaking the kiss, "Alone at last my sweet." he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:46 pm

Laire clenched her fists as she felt his hard, long thick member enter ther tight ass. She turned her head to the side and took deep breaths so she could get used to him again. Once she relaxed enough to enjoy she let of soft moans, it still hurt, but it was a strange hurt, pain mixed with great pleasure.

She softly moaned his named and moved her hand that was on her breasts to her womanhood. She would surely gasp when his fingers touched her. This way she wouldn’t get his seed…but with the war maybe it was a good thing, she was unsure. She would let him decied for only he knew how far he was going to take this.

Elizabeth could tell Duncan was angrey for so was she as well the only thing that stopped her from scraming and going int a rant was the sorrow that was around her and him, the pure dispaire that she saw around her.

How could a Laird let this happen was beyond her. Duncan always made sure his people were fed, clothed and happy, to the best extent that could be seen to. As they walked on and the bagpipes played Elizabeth held on to Duncan’s arm and smiled as they passed the people being bowed to made Elizabeth feel honoured.

When he lead her t the private room Elizabeth laughed “Why Duncan, you have some plans now dony ye” She kissed him back equally passionatly and deeply. “Aye me thinks you had this planned” Elizabthe whispered into the kiss.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:21 am

Dustin was happy that Laire was willing to let herself be taken the way he was taking her. It felt good and he wanted it to feel good for her. He saw her hand moved down to her womanhood to rub it and he smiled. He continued to squeeze one breast then the other as he moved in and out of her, the sound of his groin slapping up against her firm ass cheeks. "Perhaps we need to find something that we can slip up inside you there so you can feel both ends being filled." He had heard of such things but had not seen any. Something a woman pleasured herself with when her husband would be gone for a long time.

Duncan slowly undid her dress and slipped it from her shoulders to fall on the floor. The rest of her undergarments fell shortly after and he ran his hands over her naked back and ass cheeks. "Aye, you could say I have planned this." he said with a mischevious grin. "Now I don't think you would mind it." He chuckled and then kissed her deeply, pressing her naked body close to him, feeling the warmth of her body even through his clothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:35 am

Laire continued to let out soft moans, for it did feel good in a strange sort of way. She contined to rub herself her body trembling with need and want. She thursted her ass backwords driving herself even deeper onto his shaft. “Mmmm Dustin how I love you” She nodded at his suggestion, “Aye husband, I have hear of, ohh mmmmm, such things” As she finished her sentece she was very out of breath her breaths coming in ragged gasps as she came closer and closer to cuming. “Ohhh mmmm Dustin”

Elizabeth grinned at her husband, as her clothes fell down to the ground she stroked her husbands strong chest. As his hands traveled across her back and to her ass she sighed softly. She never grew tired of his touch. “Ohhh Duncan I do love you so” She stood on her tipee toes and kissed him lightly on the lips sighing sweetly into the kiss. Her hands carrassed his face. Then to his belt holding on his kilt she undid it and let the kilt droop. “Oh did I do that?” She winked at him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Dustin wondered if his seed had taken yet with in Laire. Seeing the little girl with her family warmed his heart and he hoped that he could be just as a loving father at the man had been. They had been married but a few weeks now but they had made love a number of times. Only a bit more time would they be able to tell.

He quickened his pace now, feeling that he would soon fill her ass with his hot seed. He squeezed her breasts a few more times before bringing his hands back to her hips and held her there tight as he plunged his shaft fully up inside her ass and held it there. He let out a sigh of contentment as he released his load within her. Once done he slowly withdrew from her and laid her down on her side, her back to him and he held her there close, loving the feeling of her up against his naked flesh. "I love you my beautiful Laire." he whispered into her ear.

Duncan grined as his kilt fell away. His hands moved to her breasts and squeezed them. Moving her over to the bed he eased her down onto it and then removed the rest of his clothing and joined her. "Soon my dear I expect that I will have to wait a long time before we are able to have such pleasures. So I think we need to do as much as we can." He was hoping that she would soon be with child. He was wanting a son but a daughter would be just as good also. Once with child, they would not be able to do much, especially when she grew biger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Larie felt her husband quicken his pace. She moaned along with him. Feeling his hands on her hips she knew what was coming she screamed out his name as she felt his seed enter her ass. Her breaths were ragged. She would know soon enough if she was withchild.

By the next full moon if she hadnt bled she would know for sure. Then she would have to be careful for she had heard of many women losing their baby in the frist three months. She was sure that once Dustin found out she would not be able to do anything.

When he pulled out and laid her down beside him Laire sighed contently. She brought his hand to her stomach. “Dustin by the next full moon we will be able to tell if I am withschild, do you know when that would be?” She wanted despertaly to have his baby, or babies. Many many babies she wanted.. To give him a large family like good wives did.

Elisabeth grinned back at Dustin as he squeezed his breasts. Seeing her husband naked made her growl with want. “Ohh Husband take me now” She too wanted to become a mother, her and Laire together becoming mothers would be such a good thing they could help each other out for once they were mothers nether would be able to travel at all. Elizabeth kissed him deeply.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:15 am

Dustin laid there listening to Laire. One arm he rested on and the other was drapped over her holding her to him as he continued squeezing her breasts. "A couple more weeks I beleive." he answered her question. If indeed she was with child, he would make sure she was limited in what she was doing. He would obtain a wagon or cart for her to ride in so she could have some comfort. Not doing anything would probably be the worst thing for her. He had come to know her quite well and just sitting around was not something she liked.

She would still be incharge of the women and seeing that the men were in kept in good health. She could supervise them but she would not be putting in long hours treating them. When she brought his hand to her stomach he ran the hand over it gently. He had a feeling that when the two weeks were over, and the next full moon rose, she would have good news for him. "We will see then on the next full moon. Till then...." he grinned and moved his hands back up to her breasts, and he leaned down and kissed her neck and turned her some and kissed her deeply.

Duncan played with Elizabeths breasts for a bit, enjoying the feel of them in his hands. "First my dear I wish to make sure you are ready and full of desire." he moved a hand down between her legs and sliped a finger with in the now moist folds of her womanhood. Moving it in and out of her slowly he slipped a second one in as he broke their kiss and moved down to kiss her breasts and suckle on them as he squeezed one then the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:55 am

Laire was greatly enjoying the feeling of his arms around her. As he told her the time frame for the next moon she was excited but nervous, what if it didn’t take? Or what if she wasn’t and she disapointed him?

She chewed her lower lip but as his hand carrassed her stomach she relaxed against him. “I do hope I bare you a heir husband. A little boy for you to train to be the next leader.”

She paused “Then a little girl for you to try and handle” She giggled and turned to face him. “If she be anything like her mother you would have your hands full. Aye before I was 5 summers old I already gave my parents a good scare, that’s when they put my brothers in charge of me.”

Meanwhile Elizabeth nodded to her husband. “Aye I am in great need of you Duncan” She moaned and growled at him to prove her point as his fingers were insurted they immeditatly were squezzed by her tight muscles as her jucies soaked his fingers. “Oh how I love you” She stroked his arms and she was despert for his kiss. “Kiss me husband please” She begged.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Dustin laughed. "Aye a daughter that takes after her mother would indeed be something. The poor lads of the clan would not know what to do. And being as beautiful as her mother she would have everyone of them chasing after her." He could see it in his mind, having a number of suiters come calling. Oh and how he would be hard on the lads. Not that they would have to be rich or anything but he would ensure they could take care of her and themselves.

He would make sure his son or daughter would have the education that would be needed, as his father had made sure for him. He was in a sence chancing things for the clans by having the women be able to defend themselves with bow and arrow along with the use of a sword. This was something not taught to many if any at all. Perhaps the future would hold once more warrior maidens of the old days, fighting along side their men in battle.

Duncan moved back up to kiss her sweet lips in a firey and passionate kiss, before he moved between her legs and slowly let his manhood enter her. It seemed she was quite ready for him and would not be long before she climaxed. When he broke the kiss he grinned as he purposely held back some and not fully entered her. He wanted to see what she would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Laire playfully hit him. “The lads would be running scared, I feel for those that we place as their protectors” As he contiuned she blushed and burried her face into his strong chest. “Ohh Dustin even after weeks of marriage you can still make me blush how do you do it?” She looked up and kissed him deeply her hands traveling down his chest tracing circles in his chest hair just enjoying their time together.

Laire knew that Dustin would make sure that their girls would have the same training. They wouldn’t have to train in hding like she had done. “I know you will give equal opertunites to all of our children Dustin and that means a lot to me” She kissed him deeply again. “Oh how I love you, maybe we will have twins, one of each” She grinned. How many children would you like?”

Duncan was driving Elizabeth nuts. She kissed him back with a feverish want and need. She moaned loudly as she felt him enter her. But when he stoped Laire growled “Ohhh dear Duncan end my sweet torture and make love to me here and now”

Since Duncan was not moving fast enough Elizabeth wrapped her feet around his legs and wrapped her arms arouund his back and then flipped them so she was on top and once shewas on top she drove her hips to his driving his large manhood deep inside of her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:29 am

"How many childeren do I want?" he asked thoughtfully. "Now that I am not sure. We start off with two for sure and go from there." he chuckled. He was the only child of his father and mother. Why they had not had more children he didn't know. But others of the clan had several. They helped tend the farms, herds and flocks. For now though he thought a boy and a girl would be good. To see how good a father he would be.

He laid there with her letting a hand move over her body. He wished they could spend more time there, but he had to see to his men before night came and make sure things were made ready for the march the next day. They would leave the town with food and supplies to last them a bit and to he would leave a few highlanders to help hunt for them and keep watch for any English soldiers. He reluctently rose to his feet. "Tonight we will have more time together. For now our duties call." he helped her to her feet and drew her to him again kissing her.

Duncan laughed as she flipped him over on to his back and drove herself down onto his manhood. He figured she would probably do something like that. She seemed to be in great need of being satisfied. He reached up and took her breasts in each hand and squeezed them hard, before bringing her down to him and kissing her deeply. When he broke the kiss he lifted himself some and began kissing her breasts and suckling on them as he squeezed them. He loved playing with her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:35 pm

Laire nodded, she also wanted at least two children, a girl so she could pass down her knowledge of tending to wounded men and animals. She would be so proud to teach her daughters, how to do more then just clean and bake.

Her hope was that her natural gifts with animals would be passed down as well for she always found that very helpful. And that helped Laire many times. For animals never mocked her, and she was able to save even animals for she was able to calm them down and tend to injuries.

Laire slightly whimepred in objection to his comments, she really didn’t want to get up she wanted to spend the entire night with Dustin, never to let him go but he was right they both had duties she had to quickly train some of the women in the local herbs and what ones where good some worked wonders for rubbing on chest to rid of coughing that she noticed many of the children had.

Elizabeth grinned at her husbands laughter. “I did tell you I needed you and now I have proven it” She growled as Duncan played with her breasts. She returned the kiss with a ravished actions her toungue drving its way through his lips t find his.

She moved her hips up and down grinding into to him hard and long. “Ohhh Duncan” She loudly moaned. “I love you” She raised her hips until she was nearly all the off of his long shaft then drove herself back down raming his long member all the way into her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Releasing her Dustin got dressed and kissed his lovely wife once more before departing to check on his men. The men in the village had gone up to the castle and sent down a like number to have some rest and get to know the villagers. Dustin talked to the men, finding that they were enjoying the villager's company and getting to know them. Up at the castle the men had settled in finding plenty of room to sleep and make cook fires. There was good progress on the tunnel he wanted built. It would be well hidden and ready for use should the need arrise later.

While he was out and about he sent a rider back to the rendevous point to give and receive news from the others. He selected the men he would leave behind at the castle before returning to the town.

Duncan just chuckled and kissed her deeply when she kissed him, his toung dancing with hers in his mouth and hers. She was moving on his hard shaft with a passion. It seemed she wanted his manhood burried deeper and deeper within her. He moved a hand down to her ass and gave her a couple good smacks with it on her has cheeks. "You are indeed a horny little wife today my sweet." he whispered when he broke their kiss. "Now are you not glad I found a nice quiet place for us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Laire recluntly got dressed and walked out with him, she however did not follow him to the castle instead she went back to the people of the town. Little Bridget came running up to her again she scooped up the little girl and smiled. Her mother came to scold her and Laire shook her head. “I be having my own child soon, I need to learn some time right?” The mothers hand rushed to Laire’s stomach smiling. “You would make a very good mother, you calmed my daughter and fixed up her arm, and you showed some of our younger moms how to nurse their young, you will do fine.”

She nodded. “And your husband will make a fine father. “He is a caring man, look what those that he leads are like, that is a clear sign that he is a fine man” Laire nodded and put the wiggiling Bridget down. “Aye my husband is a very fine man. “ She grinned and bowed her head and continued on stoppiing ever so often to chat or attend she then gathered a few of the ladies and showed them herbs that were good and what they were good for. They seemed eager to learn more and Laire enoyed teaching them.

Laire continued working, knowing that when Dustin was ready he would come and look for her and get her when ever he was ready. Many of the ladies seemed to be glued to her. She sat down by a aire and they all sat with her.

Elizabeth enjoyed his touch and his kisses she continued to moan into his kiss demanding more as her hand traced his face. She quickened her hip pace growling. “Aye Duncan I need you” She nodded. “Nice an quiet” she begain to bite his neck and his coller bone. “I love you Duncan” She beain to moan and scream out his name again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:12 am

Dustin returned to the town and looked around for Laire. He saw her surrounded by a number of the town's people and smiled. Here too she seemed to be teaching the women a few things about herbs and such. He also saw a few of the younger men of his clan talking to the young women of the town. The young lasses seemed to be enthralled by the men and he wondered if soon some of them might be making a trip north.

If Eathan and Duncan had done as good, then there was several miles of land now that they were claiming for Scotland. He was going to, well hopefully claim more, before the English King could gather a decent army to move against him and his highlanders. It would take weeks to gather enough men, arm them and march them. Messengers would need be sent out, men gathered, brought to where the army was forming and then moved north. Also he had a feeling that the English King was not even back at his castle yet, or to a place that he could do such a thing. So he figured he had some time to move further south and perhaps as with the town they were in, befriend and get the support of the people of other villages and towns.

He finally walked forward to the group of women about Laire. Night had finally fallen and it was time to retire for the night.

Duncan continued squeezing her lovely breasts as she began nipping at his neck and coller bone. "Aye my lovely woman, I love you. " He moved his arms about her and then down to her hips. As she camed down on his hard manhood, burrying it deep up inside her he held her there as he pumped his seed up into her. He held her there until he receeded form her and then laid her down on her side facing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Laire saw her husband from afar but did not go to him. He would come to her when he was ready she figured. She continued to talk to the laides. She was growing wery though and she grew impatient for Dustin to come and claim her for the night. She didn’t show it though She smiled sweetly although all she really wanted to do was curl up to her husband and sleep.

Finally she saw him coming and she stood and bid the ladies a good night she walked up to him trying to cover a very unlady like yawn she blushed slightly to her husband. “My sweet husband are we ready for rest? I grow wery.” She paused “Dear husband what are we doing tommrow?”

Elizabeth grinned through her kisses and moaning. Her husband and admitted that he loved her, not that he was shy about that sort of thing but it still felt great hearing him say it.

As she felt his hands travel to his hips she knew what was coming and she screamed out his name as she felt his hot seed enter her. She too released her sweet juices. “Ohh Duncan” As he receeded and laid her down she stroked his chest and laid her head in the crook of his neck. “Wouldn’t it be wonderful if I was withchild and we had pitter patter of little feet running around?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:50 am

Dustin moved throught the group of women. "Aye it is time to retire my love. " He nodded to the women as he placed an arm about Laire's waist. "What do we do tommorow? Continue our way south. I want the English King to know what kind of price it be to attack Scotland." As he walked her back towards the little stable he stopped by one of his clans cook fires. "I need the fastest rider we got. Send him North to our King and tell him of our success here. These people need protection and if he be able to send good men here. They now are a part of Scotland." The man rose and went off to do his bidding.

"Now if Eathan and Duncan have had the same success, me thinks that our king can move his army down here.

Duncan held her to him. He was at ease with her in his arms. The lairds he had with him and thier men knew what needed to be done so he was not worried about anything. He chuckled what she said about little feet running around. "Aye now that would be marvelous my sweet. Me thinks that there will be a whole brood of little ones by the time we be done in England." Indeed there was that possibility. With the young Lairds and their wives together and some of the other mens wives as well.

Further south, the King of England had stopped in a good sized town, ousted the Mayor from his house and took it over. There was no castle here, being further south, but the town was surrounded by a good stone wall with watch towers. Riders came in from the north. The soldiers Dustin had sent on their way had comendeered a horse and sent a rider to inform the king. Another came from Eathan's direction with news of him capturing another town and still a third, a soldier that had been away from the castle that Duncan had captured. He had been out to see a woman on a farm far from the castle and village. He to came to inform the king of what had happened.

It was not hard to find the king. People along their way had seen him in the carriage and his royal body guard with him. The three riders finally arrived at the Town. "WHAT!" The King screamed. "Those bloody heatheans have done WHAT?" His face was red with anger, he pounded the table before him. He rose from the chair he had been sitting in and began pacing. "You!" he pointed to one of the men, "Ride to Count Devon's castle to the west, tell that over dressed popenjay to muster every man he has now and send them........." he looked at the map of England on the table, "to Willshire." he poked his finger onto the map so the man could see where it was. "You!" he looked at one of the other two, "Go to Baron Worthington's castle in Farmont give him the same message." Turning to the third man, "You will go to Duke Wellington at East Meadows."

He looked at all three men as he sat back down and began writing out orders he had just given. He sealed them and handed them to the men. "GO! Run your horses into the ground if need be. I want those men at Willshire by weeks end!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:39 am

Laire was gratful for Dustin she leaned against his strong side as he wrapped his arm around her. He seemed to be reading her mind. On how much she just wanted to retire and be in his arms even it was just for a little while.

Laire stared up at her dear husband. She couldn’t help but grin. “Aye husband you will be remembered for all time” She kissed his hand. “You have done a grand thing here husband, surely the kings will see now that we do not need a war. Even more so the king of Enland will see that the people of Scotland are not going just to sit idely by and let our country become theirs The king will not like it when he kinds out though.”

Laire was slightly nervous and it was obvious she was nervous about losing Dustin again. She tried to hide it though she had to remain strong next to Dustin. Then half jokingly she said “And Dustin if you get captured again I am going to take it as a sign that you don’t really want me” She grinned up at him “And then she whispered “I cant always be rescuring you.” She let out a small laugh while she playfully hit him.”

Elizabeth sighed softly she felt so safe, and secure in her husbands arms, she hoped that she was withchild. She wanted terribly to give Duncan an heir, every man needed an heir to train up. She would like a girl as well to raise up and teach her what Laire had taught her. But first came the boy. Boys should always be born first. To protect the younger ones.

She laid her head on his chest and sighed contently. “You will be remembered for what you and the men are doing Duncan” She nodded “Aye yes you will be remembered”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Dustin laughted at her making fun of rescuing him. "Aye but I had them where I wanted them." It was good to be able to joke about such things. "But I do not plan to get myself captured again." He held her close to him as they walked. "It is time for you to get some sleep my dear." He had seen the yawn and could see how tired she was. He would love to make love to her again but she needed rest. It seemed that she had less energy then a few days before. This made him wonder.

As they reached their little hideaway from everyone he lead her into the stable. "Now you get some sleep." he lead her over to the blankets. What she had said about the English King was right. He would not like the news of his kingdom being invaded. He wished he knew what the man was thinking and planing.

"Remembered?" Duncan asked. He didn't know about that. They were invaders now. What they had done for the villagers was perhaps different then what some others may have done. But be remembered, well he didn't know if he would be. "Now what will be remembered is what you and the ladies are doing." he grinned. "My Angel of Mercy." he reached around and smacked her ass cheeks.

Elizabeth and the women with them had definately made an impression on the villagers. He had seen it in the villagers eyes and faces when they passed one of the highland women. The respect and admiration, it was something one could not help but notice. "Now my dear I think we need to rest. We be leaving in the morning. We have a ways to go and I want you to get some rest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:27 pm

The sound of Dustin’s laughter warmed Laire’s heat. Although she had been terrified while he was captured. Now that he was safe and sound and back with her it felt good to laugh about it.

But the thought of maybe losing him as they moved further into England did scare her. But she did her best to hide it from her dear Dustin. She leaned into him more as he held her. So was more weary then she had been only last week. It was a sign of her being withchild but she would not tell Dustin yet not until she was sure no point scaring him or getting him excited over nothing.

As he lead her to the blankets she laid down yawning again her eye lids that very heavy She curled into a little ball “Lay with me husbad” Was the last words she spoke before exhuastion overwhelmed her and she fell asleep. Sleeping soundly shivering only sightly.

Elizabeth chuckled. “I think that you and the others will be remembered for not backing down, for teaching the English that we Scots will not stand by and allow the English to get away with invading and treating their people with such distain”

Then it was her time to laugh. “You really think so?” She blushed her being remembered? As he called her by her nick name and slapped her ass she chuckled again. “Nay, I only did what any decent person would have done.”

When he mentioned sleep she nodded and laid her head on his strong chest her hands stroking his abdomen. “Alright Duncan” Elizabeth closed her eyes and slowly listening to his heartbeart lulled her to sleep. She was prepared for anything that would face them. She wondered how the others were doing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Dustin smiled as he saw her fall asleep. He pulled the blanket over her as he unbelted his sword and laid down next to her. He had noticed a cart up at the castle. He would take it along for her just in case. "Sleep well my love. I have a feeling that your wish has come to be." he smiled as he thought of having a son or daughter. He still was a bit unsure of how good a father he would be, but he did want a child.

Drawing her close to him he relaxed and laid there for a while letting things go through his mind. Ever since she had come into his life things had changed for him. Eathan, a man that was at times hard to get to know warmed to him and Laire, the young lairds had come to his castle to wed their new wife's. The lairds had made him their leader, had all gone after him when he had been captured and had he had no argument from them when he told them he was going to invade England. He could not say it was him. He looked at her sleeping. Laire could be the only answer to it all. She was special in so many ways. He was a lucky man to have found such a woman.

Duncan felt her fall asleep and he laid there holding her. Her and her ladies had done wonders back in Scotland as well as in the village. Laire had taught her and the others well. The men of the clans had great respect for the ladies with them. They would do anything for them and woe to any that tried to harm them. The name given to them by the english now was spreading among the men and they liked it.

He would not mind having a child, but where they were would not be the time and place for it. If she was with child, he would have to send her back up to Scotland. He would not put his wife and child at risk. He moved some strands of hair from her face and smiled. But till they knew she would be with him and the highlanders under his command.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Laire sighed in her sleep as Dustin placed the blanket over her and instinctivly cuddled into him as he laid down.

Soon she was in a deep sleep a smile on her face In her dreams she saw her husband ridding on his trusted horse. From behind her two children a boy and a girl who looked to be around 4 summers old ran up to him yelling “PA PA” In her hands she held a baby, fairly newborn from the looks of it. She walked up to him and as he slide off the horse he grinned and embraced his family. “I love you Dustin and the children you have given me” Laire spoke that in her dream but also spoke it aloud.

The dreams kept coming, little things, family dinners, her teaching the girls how to tend to injuries, the boys learning how to defend their sisters. Their daughter getting into michief, taking a local abandoned wolf pup as a pet. She grinned from ear to ear in her sleep. Life was going to be really good. Even in her dreams she could sense it.

Elizabeth leaned more into her husband and sighed in her sleep. She was contently asleep but she had dreams of her little family growing up, showing many children and her and Duncan growing old together. She smiled deeply in her sleep. For she was truly happy.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Dustin fell asleep after awhile when he awoke, he could not remember what he had dreamed of, so deep was the sleep. He awoke refreshed and feeling as if he could conqure the world. This made him chuckle, for was that now about what he was doing. He gently shook his wife. She had a smile on her lips. "Wake my wife. I see you have had a good dream." He stood up and streached. The first light of day was rising over the trees.

He could already hear the clansmen making ready for departure. They would be ready to move within the hour. He waited for Laire to rise before getting things ready for a bit of breakfast.

Duncan also slept good that night. He rose the next day refreshed and kissed his wife on the cheek. "I do beleive it is time we got up and ready to go. No doubt there be a bit of breakfast for us if we hurry." He rose from the bed and dressed, watching his wife with a smile on his lips and love in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next