The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the Kings Order

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

By the Kings Order - Page 13 Empty Re: By the Kings Order

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:34 pm

The days past, and then a couple weeks. All along the way back to the highlands the people of Scotland greeted them and cheered them. The threat of England was over for now, perhaps for a very long time depending on how well Worthington could defend his new kingdom. Finally they began enter the highlands. As they did, the clans began saying their fairwells to each other as they split off to get to their lands. Soon it was the McClouds turn. The clan began its way home.

All the way through the highlands there was rejoycing for those returning. Even though many had lost loved ones, they to celebrated the victory and the honor that the Highlanders had earned. There was dancing, singing, drinking, everywhere. When they reached their lands all those that had stayed behind came running when they heard the pipes. The two Sisters were there to welcome Laire's brothers and Lair's mother and father as well. There was great rejoycing in the lands of the McClouds. Dustin's mother was there as well, walking proudly and smiling as she saw her son and Laire.

Dustin dismounted and embrased his mother. Then he took her back to Laire and whispered, "I think Laire has something to tell you." he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Even though she was trapped in the cart and was unable to ride the horse since she was with child and ridding on a horse would be more dangerous for her, the baby and harder on the poor horse she still found herself wery and she slept for much of the day waking for meal and water breaks and to change bandages, he tried her best to hide her wearyness from Dustin, he had a lot more important things on his mind, keeping this caravan safe from harm and she didn’t want to add to his worry. So she kept her complaints of being tired and sick to herself. But it wasn’t too long before the ladies of mercy, of which she had been the appointed leader too took notice of her. Immeditaly they surronded her and forbade her to do anything too sternous on threat of them telling Dustin. She thanked them grateful for the rest, she had never been this tired before and could only assume it was the baby zapping it. She began to eat more, for she was eating for two now.

The ladies of course reported to Dustin every time that Laire fell asleep, letting him know all was well, just that she was sleeping a lot which was to be excepted since she was not only traveling but also withchild. A few of the older ladies felt her stomach daily, Laire was nervous about losing the babe, a hopeful heir for Dustin. But in each time the baby checked out fine. The midwife didn’t tell Laire but did tell Dustin that she was a bit bigger then most women at her stage pregancy. But not to let Laire know for she might stop eating like she should and that would be more dangerous then her being bigger.

The weeks stretched on and Laire kept getting bigger, but she made sure to keep herself bright and cheery as she could for Dustin’s benifiet she really didn’t want him to worry about her. She enjoyed all the people greating them and even tended to a few along the way, she hoped it was hidden from Dustin though for she was certain that he would not want her to work at all. But it was simple things.

Even though she slept a lot during the day she still slept soundly wrapped in Dustin’s arms, they still made love but it was getting harder and Laire was getting more nervous about her losing the baby, so they had not had sex, plus there was no privacy on the long trip home. She was getting worried though would they even be able to do anything once they got home? She was getting bigger and it would be harder for him to hug her never mind have sex with her. Those were the thoughts that always plauged her until she eventually would be lulled to sleep by his breathing.

The closer they got to home the more nervous Laire became, her pleats barely covered her growing bulge and soon it would no longer hide it what so over. But she knew that Dustin’s mother would be over joyed to be able to hold an other baby, Her brothers already congratulated Alex for doing what they both had thought was the impossible. Laire on the other hand knew that once they got home there would be more weddings, her two brothers and she also figured that her sisters would be soon to follow. Laire smiled to herself, her parents who had worried they would never hold a grandchild would soon be overwelmed she was sure.

Once they crossed in McCloud land even if she wanted to sleeping would not be a option she was overjoyed and celebrating with them all. She giggled when she saw her brothers running to the girls arms and spinning them around. But seeng her parents and Dustin’s mom she grew nervous. She only had a little bump but it was really noticable and unmissable. But as Dustin helped her off of the wagon she placed a hand on herstomach and smiled innocently “Well Dustin has been given the title of Duke” was all she said when Dustin said that she had something to tell them. She then turned to Dustin with a straightface “That’s all I can think of Dustin can you think of anything else” Her eyes were full of laughter but she was doing her best to keep her face straight.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 am

During the trip back tho his beloved highlands, the women of Laire's Angels of mercy kept him informed about her health. They were like a flock of mother hens, making sure she was comfortable and had everything she needed. This put Dustin's mind at ease and let him concentrate on getting very one back home. When they got back and Laire announced that he had been made Duke of the Highlands, his mother grinned. "I see you have been busy furthering the McClouds name and influence."

Laire's mother came forward to hug her daughter. Wrapping her arms around her, Laire's mother gave her daughter a big hug then stepped back raising a brow, and a grin on her face. She stood by Dustin's mother, "Me thinks that my daughter has something else that she needs to tell us, but I think one good look at her tells quite a bit already. Dustin's mother laughed and hugged Laire then stepped back. She looked over at Dustin and then at Laire. "Yes indeed. It will be late nights up and after a while the sounds of little feet all over the Castle." She placed a hand on Laire's stomach and chuckled more. "My dear I think that there will be double the fun at night. I think you be carring twins."

The look on Dustin's face must have been priceless. His eyes grew wide and his mouth dropped. Having one child was exciting, but now two. Oh this was a definite call for a celebration. They were soon joined by Duncan and his wife. She too was showing and both parents of those two were beaming as well. "Come my dear, we must get you up to the castle and to a decent bed. Good home cooked food and a good bed will have you feeling right as rain before you know it." Dustin's mother could see how the carrying of two was putting a strain on Laire.

The rest of the clan dispersed to their loved ones and families. There was much to do and a lot of catching up to do for many. There would be a whole new generation born he thought to himself, with in the next year. As Laire's mother and his took charge of Laire and began their way up to the castle, Dustin followed along with Duncan and his wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Standing beside Dustin Laire was elighted, she was back home and with her family, now she would be able to rest more comfortably and eat and prepare for the baby, she had to knit a couple blankets and hats, of course the baby would be mostly covered in his father’s plaid (well hers too) but Laire wanted something else. Plus she knew that Dustin would soon be driving her nuts telling her to rest that she wanted something to keep her busy. So knitting some little hats and blankies for them would keep her busy while resting.

Once her mother greeted and hugged her Laire hugged her back. Clearly happy to be back home. As her mom motioned her growing stomach she giggled. “Aye” She rubbed her stomach softly leaning against Dustin, When Dustin’s mom hugged her then pulled her back Laire blinked wonderng what she was thinking. She had a worry face when his mom put a hand to her stomach, had she lost the baby in the travel? She gave Dustin a quick worried look, but when she mentioned twins Laire nearly stumbled over. “Twins?” She gasped then brought a hand to her stomach, so she wasn’t just really fat but growing two babies. She blinked suddenly feeling even more tired. She stared up at Dustin wondering what he was thinking but he looked stunned. She was looking forward to some real alone time with him but that seemed not to be in the cards right now.

She was soon being dragged away by the two moms. The talk of homecooked meals and a nice warm bed under cover sounded so good so she allowed herself to be taken up to the castle she took a quick glance back at her dear husband and noticed the men of the clan disaperring with their wives and she smiled to herself, soon the clan would have a whole new gerneration, hopefully free of the threat of the english and the first to experience peace between the clans.

She turned to the moms “That all sounds lovely” She paused trying to hide a yawn “I would also like to have a nice warm bath” She looked down at herself “I feel like a mess” She turned to her mom “And I know I be a bit old but how about after you brush my hair and braid it for me” She smiled wishfully it was clear on her face that she had been homesick and now that she was about to be a mom she was craving a bit of mothering herself. She turned to Dustin’s mom “Your son would make you proud, I am sure he would like to think that I didn’t clue in, but he had plenty of ladies keeping their hawk eyes on me” She giggled. “But he is a great man” She rubbed herstomach “And although I am nervous about having two little ones I am very pleased to know that I am just not too fat” She rubed her eyes trying to whipe away a tear. She was more emotional but Laire was of course tryng to hide it. She bit her lip and shook her head. “I am so happy but yet I feel as if I am going to cry” She again whiped her eyes then smiled. “So am I allowed to have a bath, I wouldn’t dare wreck the bedding with my flith right now” She looked at both of the mothers questioning.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 am

Both mothers laughed and said, "My goodness yes. That is one of the first things you will be doing." They looked back at Dustin. He too looked dirty and weary. He and his men had been gone a long time and the burden of leadership was surely telling on him. His mother knew that sending men into battle knowing that some would never be coming home alive was hard. Her husband had done it and it had pained her to see the look on his face and in his eyes when he came back from battle. As she watched her son he could see the look in his eyes as he looked around at those families that had lost someone.

Now he was the Duke of the Highlands. She knew what that meant. He would be settling disputes among the lairds and in time of war taking them all into battle. Knowing her son he would be visiting the clans as he visited the homesteads of his own clan. He was not one to sit in his castle and dictate policy. He would make sure that the people of all the clans were being well cared for. It had been her husband that told Dustin that the Lairds and nobles were there to insure that the people were taken care of and inusre their freedom and that the people were not there to insure their possession and rule.

Yes she was proud of her son. He had united the highland clans, taken them to war and brought the majority of them back alive. From the stories she had heard of those sent home early because of wounds that would keep them out of battle, he had extended his hand in friendship to those of northern England. The clans had helped them and shared what they had. That would not have been done if it had not been for Dustin and his leadership. Nathanal had a lot to do with that. She would have to thank the man for his support of her son.

Dustin followed behind along with Duncan and his wife. A few of the other clansmen followed behind, mostly single men that had become his and Laire's personal body guards as it were. Now being a noble they had took it upon themselves to establish such a guard. When they reached the castle they let Laire and Dustin go into the castle and then went about their business, but made sure at least two were there in case they were needed. As his mother and Laire's mother took Laire up the stairs and servents came running to do their bidding, Dustin removed his sword belt and placed it on the same table that had been where the lairds had proclaimed him their leader. He looked at Duncan. "So much work ahead of us. You are my right hand Duncan, you will be seeing to the clan more now while Laire and I are out and about the highlands." He knew he had much to do and he would have to get the lairds together and discuss things. They would have an important say in how things should be in the Highlands. The thought of Laire there beside him when he laid the foundations of the new Dukedom. She was one that all the lairds knew and had respect for. He imagined she would have her say in the matter as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:05 am

Grateful that she was about to get a bath Laire continued to walk with the two mothers. She knew that Dustin had men talk to tend to and she hoped that he would come to their bed, it had been long months since they had truly been alone. And even if Laire was getting big as a house well at least that was her mind she still wanted to feel her sweet husbands skin. She turned around one last time and saw her husband she turned back to his mother. “I belive Our Duke needs a bath as well” She giggled slightly. She was exhausted but hunger outweighed her exhausted and her filth outwieghed her hunger. So she would have a bath have some food then sleep for a month.

She sighed and looked up at her mother and mother in law. “So how much have you heard?” Had they heard about her dressing like a man to save Dustin, or her being captured and attacked? Her meeting a distant family member? How about the many that she had attended to? Her mother had known about her being whipped for tending to wounded but only after it happened. She looked at both of them she of course would not let them know too much, for it would most likely upset them.

Once the bath was run, she was stripped down and her colours were placed on a chair and both mothers cooed over her growing stomach then helped her into the water, giving her a piece of rose scented soap and adding oils to bath. “To relax the babes and the mom” They said then they left her while the servents raced around and stocked the fire, the castle seemed to be a buzz with the men home and the newly appointed Duke and Dutchess. The villagers all wanted to know, was the bump that they all thought for sure they saw a babe? The village was abuzz wth that as well.

Laire attempted to wash her hair but could not even untie her braid so both mothers came running in to help her. Both seemed overjoyed that they were home and were pampering Laire to the extreme. They both undid her hair then washed her hair with the rose scented soap then helped her stand and dry her off and placing her plaid back on her. They had to use a bigger one but they did not tell Laire, new moms to be were always anxious about their weight it seemed.

Dustin’s mom begain to rub a soft cream on her arms and legs while her mother brushed and rebraided her hair Laire smiled. “Now if you two are spoiling me so much what are you going to spoil this” She paused then laughed out “I mean these two little ones” She gently rubbed herstomach “I do hope I be carrying one boy, Dustin needs an heir” She leaned her head down her eyes half closed. “Where be my husband anyways? I and my babes be hungry” She slowly stood, her extra weight already starting to be a hinderance.

Turning back to her mother and his. “Shall we, I am sure my husband is famished as well and I should not keep him waiting” She looked like a new woman, you could see her glow on her face now that she was clean, she was wearing a new plaid and her hair was washed and tied with a new ribbon. She smelled a lot better too, much more like a woman should smell like, sweet smelling roses and the lavender scent cream that had been rubbed on her sore mucles.

She turned back to the mothers wondering where she was going to be led to. She hoped that she could wait until the morrow to be shown to the village, she was tired and hungry, and the villagers were spending time with their returned love ones or mourning the lost ones. She would go with Dustin tommrow to talk to the familes, and she knew he would make sure that the widows and orphans were taken care of.

She let out a very unladylike yawn and blinked. “Excuse me” She smiled “It was a long trip home, even ridding in the wagon” Again she looked around for Dustin not wanting to intrupt if he was having a metting, but she wanted to see if he planned to eat together and if he was also planning on coming to their bed tonght.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Both mothers were more then happy to help Laire out. Washing her hair and her was not a bother. They were excited to be prospective grandmothers. They both listened to her as she talked and one then the other told her to just relax and enjoy the bath. When Laire talked about spoiling her and what would they do with the little ones, they both laughed. "Ah my dear, you should know that grandparents are natorious for spoiling grandchildren." The children would want for nothing around the castle. Dustin's mother would see to that, but she also would see to it that they would not turn out bad. She would teach them other things that would even things out and make them well rounded children.

Down in the main dinning room Dustin was talking to Duncan. "You know as Duke of the Highlands I can no longer be the laird of the McClouds. I can not be showing favortisim to one clan. You will now take the reigns of the clan Mccloud, cousin. " he grinned and slapped the man on the back. It was then that Laire's father came in with a jug of whisky. "I see that there be reason for celebrating, or many reasons." he grinned broadly, as he poured Dustin, Duncan and himself cups of the strong brew. Dustin laughed and raised his up in a toast and downed it. It was then that Nathan and his wife arrived.

"Ahhhhhh, Looks as if I arrived just in time. We be celebrating your nobility or something else?" he poured himself a cup of whisky.

"Laire is with child, well twins to be exact." Dustin grinned.

Nathan laughed heartaly and slapped Dustin on the back. "She be a highlander for sure!"

The men drank as Duncan's wife and Nathan's wife both went up to find Laire. They found her with both mothers. Nathan's wife went up to Laire and hugged her, as servents brought up food and drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:21 am

Laire was none surprised when she was lead to the bed she was comfortable. It was clear that someone had put fresh sheets on their bed, probably while she was being bathed and pampered. But she would allow the mothers to pamper her, this was not a time to let her pride get in the way, not only was she carring one child, she was carrying two, which meant twice the danger, so she would be extra careful, she had witnessed the birth of twins before, and it was harder work. But Laire couldn’t let the fear overcome her, she had to remain calm so the babies could go strong. She protectively rubbed her stomach she was liking the feeling of being pregant. She understood now why many women got pregant over and over again even after the painful birthing process. She liked the feeling of being pregant.

She laughed at the mothers. ‘Aye I relize they will be spoiled” She winked. “But I want them to be well trained as well” She continued to gently rub her stomach as she thought. “Both trained in medicine and if I am being blessed with a little girl, I want to to be trained in the bow.’ She giggled again. “Although if she is anything like her mother she will find aa way to be trained, probably batt her eyelashes at her gaurds, Like I did to my brothers” She winked at her mother. “How long did you take you and father to relize that my skinned knees where not from washing clothes like I used to say?” She winked. “Aye you most likely knew” She nodded again, “I know these babies are going to be well watched, but I still want them to be allowed to make mistakes, and learn from them. It was clear that she was a bit nervous like any mom to be.

When to food came she was ready to eat but was still surprised at the quanity of food. Her mom saw it and chuckled. “Deary remember you are eating not only for two but three now” Laire smiled “I will be the size of a house if I eat this all, but I will eat until I am full. Not surpising Laire ending up eating all of the bread and cheese and meat. She leaned back after it was gone and her mother cleared it away leaving her with Dustn’s mom.

Laire took this time to release another fear she gently grasped Dustin’s mom arm. “Please help me release another big fear of mine.” She had tears in her eyes. “I have witneesed child birth before ,I know that things can happen” At this point her voice cracked. “Please promise me, that if something happens to me, you will help Dustin find another bride to keep him company” She pleded with her with her eyes. It was clear that as a new mommy to be her mind was racing with all the thinks that she had to figure out.

When her mom reentered she quickly cleared her face from tears and hoped that her mother in law wouldn’t bring that up right now. Laire smiled and attempted to stand “I have to see to Dustin” But both mothers pushed her down. “He will be up when he is good and ready you need to rest” Defeated Laire nodded laid back down and turned to them. “I am grateful to be home, but we agree that I get to move around a bit tommrow, I will not be confind to a bed until I absouletly need to.” Her stubbroness made both the mothers smile then they turned and left her as Laire’s eyes dropped.

Dustins’s mom walked down stairs and to where she thought for sure her son was, she just wanted to let him know that Laire was washed and fed and resting, but she would rocomend that they share their bed still, she didn’t think it was time for him to know that they had discussed yet about him remarring if something happened to her.

(ooc if you don’t want me controling the mom omit the last paragraph, and I left it open in case Dustin arleady left the men))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:29 am

When Dustin's mother came down she could hear the voice of the men in the banquet hall and could tell that they had been drinking. It was the way of the men. Her husband and friends would get together at times and drink all night, telling tales of daring do to hunts and the one that got away. She just smiled and knew that it was a good way to work out problems and of course celebrate. That they had much to do. Winning the war against england, Dustins nobility, the coming births of Laire's children and the return of the clans to the highlands.

She heard Nathan's booming voice. It seemed he had indeed took a liking to her son. Her husband and him had been at odds more then enugh but it seemed Nathan had a grudgenly respect for her husband and for Dustin. When she entered the room the men all rose to their feet and gave her the common bow of respect. "Well now me thinks that there be alot of celebrating being done through out the highlands today. There will be no sober man when morning comes." She grinned and took a seat at the table. "Dustin, your wife wishes to see you and wonders when you will come to bed." There was much laghter from the other men at this. Nathan was the loudest until there was a "Hurmph" from behind him.

His wife had followed Dustin's mother down. and had moved quietly behind her husband. The grin on his face left him and he saw the look on his wife's face. All could tell he was in trouble, but held back the laughter to give the man his dignety. "Ah well, yes. " he began, "Perhaps we should leave the Duke to enjoy his homecoming." With that he took his wife by the arm and made his farewell to the others. Laire's father looked around, seeing if his wife was about. Dustin just grinned and nodded to his mother. "After a good bath to get rid of the stench and grime of a long travel I will come up to bed." he told his mother. With that she rose and nodded, then went back up the stairs.

Laire's request was still in her mind. She knew the dangers of child birth, and that of having twins. But she also knew that Laire was from good stock and that she was healthy and strong, not to mention having a very strong will and determination. The word of her going after Dustin, leading the clans to rescue him only made her love the woman more. She would make sure that Laire came through it all and would pray alot as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Although she was not asleep Laire was confined to her bed by her ladies. “You have had a long trip and you need to rest” When she attempted to sit up again protesting that she wanted to see her Dustin she was gently pushed down and informed that he was cleaning up before coming to see her. Too tired to fight anymore, and too worry about losing the babies, now that she was sure that there was two she had to be extra careful.

Her mother seeing that she was settled down came to her. “I wil start knitting some hats for the babes” Laire smiled “Aye” With that her mother walked down the stairs to her husband and hugged him “My children are home I am at peace” Her husband chucked and picked up his wife and carried her home. It seemed that there would much moaning heard in the villagers tonight.

Laire laied in the bed her ladies still taking requests every woman had cravings when they were pregent. And Laire told the ladies what she was craving they smiled and laughed. Her list went as follows: Grapes Apples, black berries, blue berries, cheese, and bread with butter. She also wanted cakes, but she was nervous about gettng too big the girls reassured her that she would not and that she had to eat lots to feed the babes growing inside of her.

All the ladies seemed overjoyed to tend to her, many promsed to make more blankets for the babies, and hats, although they would be wrapped in their colours they stll needed blankets which to be laid down on. Laire was getting a bit flustered with all the attention. It seemed that for a whle she would not be lefted alone for some time. Nor be allowed to do anything too strainious. The ladies of Mercy would be handleing all of the medicals issues that arised in the village. Laire had a feeling that Dustin had something to do with this all.

She tried to sit up again to confront him, to let him know that she wasn’t going to be sitting around until the babes came out but the ladies again ordered her to bed and Larie sighed “Alright Alrght” She laid down smiling up at them “There I am laying down” They all laughed “Aye these babes are coming from good stook they are going to be stubbrone and strong willed” Laire laughed. “Aye with me the mom and Dustin as the father, I pitty the ones that Dustin elects to be their protectors” All the girls laughed at that agreeing. Their laughter would most defienty go beyond the walls of the room But Laire wasn’t thinking about that, she was enjoying the company
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Dustin made his farewell to those that remained and went upstairs shortly after his mother. He approached his and Laire's rooms and heard the women talking. He had to contain a laugh as he snuck by the closed door as quietly as he could. He could just picture Laire laying there trying to get up and the ladies pushing her down and all. It was not something that Laire would like. She would rather be up and about doing things. He felt sorry for her but there was nothing he would be able to do about it. His mother would make sure that Laire was well tended to so that their chilcren would be born strong and healthy.

The children would be headstrong for sure and probably just as adventurous as Laire and him were. Those that would be put in charge of looking after them and teaching them certain things would indeed have their hands full. But he would insure they were just as stubron and head strong as the children and as adventerous that they would get along and not cause to much trouble. He listened for a bit and then made his way to have his bath. Servents had it already for him and helped him out of his clothes and took them to be throughly washed. He stepped into the hot water and just slid on down. He did not know that his muscles were so tired until the hot water began to relax them.

He scrubbed the dirt from his body with some good home made soap and scrapped his skin clean with a scraper made of bone. Being able to take a hot bath felt good. It had been such a long time since he had been able to do a proper job of cleaning up. Streams and such were cold and there was not much privicy. This was more relaxing and enjoyable. Once he was done he climbed out of the tub and dried off and dressed in some evening clothes and went strait away to his and Laires rooms. When he entered the ladies looked up. He looked at all of them one at a time and they got the message and began filtering out, leaving just his and Laire's mother. "Me thinks it is time that my wife and I have some time alone. It has been a long journey and not much time for being alone." Both mothers chuckled and grinned then left shutting the door behind them.

"Well now my love how do you like being the center of all this attention." he chuckled. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:14 am

Although she was enjoying the company she was getting more and more wore out but she wanted to stay awake, wanted to greet Dustin when he came in the ladies made more plans, word would travel fast that she was withchild so they would be flooded with gifts Laire shook her head. “Why me, every woman should be showered with gifts when they give birth to a child” The ladies all giggled “Aye she will be brining change around here” She was about to ask the what they ment by saying that she would make changes when they all stood and curtised she turned and saw her husband, at least she thought it was her husband, he looked so clean and fresh.

When the ladies finally left she smiled and threw the blankets off of her and walked to him slowly she still hadnt clued in that she was where a bigger plaid and it would be up to him to tell her or not. She grinned and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionetly on the lips. Then blushed to his question “Its going to take some getting used to I think” She smiled remaining on her feet wondering if he was going to banish her back to the bed too.

She stroked his cheek softly. “You clean up nicely my love” She giggiled. “I guess I do as well, she again kissed him passionetly, it had been so long since they had been alone and she was craving his affection now. She brought her hand down to his manhood and gently rubed his rod and balls moaning softly into the hot kiss. She was hungry for him and she wasnted to see if he was hungry for her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 am

Dustin held her to him and returned her kiss with equal ferver. When he felt her hand on his manhood he knew she was horny. They might be able to make love for a bit longer but soon she would not be able to. "I think some one wants to feel something hard between their legs." he grinned as he broke the kiss. His hands moved to undo her clothing and let them fall to the floor. His hands moved down to her ass cheeks when she was naked and squeezed them as his cock became hard.

"Now my love how do you want me to take you, hmmmmmm." he asked her as he brought a hand up to squeeze one of her large tits hard. "Would you like me to take you on your hands and knees, the normal way, or would you like me to have you bend over and grab the back of the chair and take you like that." he moved down to kiss her neck and shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Laire was shaking with need and desire she needed her husband. She wasn’t sure why it was so extreme but she was nearly out of control. She opened her eyes slightly to watch him and she continued to moan out for him. Laire nodded when he made his comment jetting out her bottom lip into a pout and whimpering. “Yes my husband I need you” She was no longer ashamed of letting out her feelings and her need for him. She had grown a lot since he had picked her out at her fathers farm, had grown from a stubborn child to a much more stubborn woman. A woman that was married and with child with twins nonetheless a woman that was a duchess and had saved numerous lives.

As he stripped her she continued to stroke his hardening manhood and as he rubbed her ass she made quick work and had stripped her When he made his comment she giggled raised her eyebrows and then pushed him down on the bed and then slowly climbed on top of him. “I want you like this” She moved his hard cock to her entrance and then slowly eased herself down on it and moaned out then held herself there. Watching him closely she then leaned down and kissed him passionately before moving up and down.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Dustin chuckled and reached up to squeeze her tits that were more sensitive now. Her returned her kiss and after a bit broke it and began kissing her neck and and shoulders. As she moved over his hard cock, he raised moved down further and began suckling on her tits, tasting the milk that she was now producing for their children. "MMMMMMM now this is going to be interesting." he grinned and squeezed her tits more. They were now home and they had time to be with each other, even though time would soon prevent them from enjoying each other.

"I can see that you are definately in need my love." moving a hand down to her ass cheeks he gave them a playful slap. "Later I will enjoy taking you up your lovely ass if you are up to it." As she came down on him he raised his hips to bury his cock further up into her hot pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Laire was even surprised herself the way she was acting nearly tearing the clothes off of her husband, taking control but she needed her husband it had been a long time away from home and she needed to feel him buried inside of her, in the safety of the keep. So she could fully relax and be in love with her husband. She cried out as he began to squeeze her tits. They were really tender now, and had grown; she had a feeling that they would even larger as she produced even more milk for their babies.

Moaning out as she felt his hard hot rod buried inside of her, Laire smiled down at her wonderful husband. She took his hand to her face and leaned into it then kissed his hand. Life was so much better then she could have imagined she had been a lowlander, with threats from the highlanders, England but now she was married, about to be a mom and now even a Dutchess. Life had definitely changed, the thing that scared any lowland suitors away is what attracted Dustin to her.

When he made his comment about him being in need she pouted and nodded. “Yes I am in big need my love” She yelped and giggled as he slapped her ass. Then smiled “All in good time my love” She quickened her pace on him wanting both of them to find release. She wasn’t sure if she would be handle being done again, she was extremely tired but in her nature she would try to hide it and put it off. For she knew that every pregnant woman were tired but most continued to do their everyday things and with how headstrong she was she would continue to try to do everything include satisfy her horny husband. But the fact that she was getting bigger never was too far from her mind, soon she would be to big and she knew that her husband would still need to get release so when that time came she would go get one for her husband.

As he raised his hips to match her going down she screamed out. Finally she was home and could be loud again, forgetting that there were probably people standing outside their door. She was with her husband whom she loved. She beant down and kissed him hotly on the lips her tongue brushing against his tongue and her arms stroking his check. “I love you husband” she whispered in his ear before biting into the tender flesh of his neck. Then she sat up and began to ride him fast and hard.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Dustin knew that his wife was becoming more tired because of the Twins needs. He did not want her to wear herself out pleasing him and perhaps putting her health and the twins in jepordy. As she incereased her pace so did he. He put one hand on her head as she kissed him and deepened the kiss, when she broke the kiss and stroked his cheek he smiled. She then again began riding him hard and fast, as if she was trying to find the release she was needing.

He in turn matched her and squeezed her tits more, knowing they were more sensitive and therefore would help her. It did not take long from there until he pulled her down to him and filled her with his seed once more. He held her to him nipping at her neck. He loved his wife, so much had transpired from that day he went to her parents place to claim her. He had no idea at the time how she would effect his life and that of the clan. They loved her and followed her with out question, when he had not been there. Her medical knowledge and training of her Angles of Mercy were known through out the highlands.

Yes she had definately changed his life and that of those in the highlands. They would never be the same. Bringing his hands to her face he held it before his. "You have made me the happiest man in Scotland." he whispered, "I love you so much." then he brought her face down and kissed her gently on her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:17 am

Seeing that she was pleasing her man made Laire feel like she was on cloud 9 she liked pleasing him. She knew she would have to stop soon for the sake of his children, and hopefully his heir for she knew that was her duty, to bare him an heir. No matter what he said, she knew especially now with him being a Duke it would be excepted that he had a male to follow in his footsteps. She moaned into while he deepened the kiss and played with her hair.

When he started to play with her tits she shook and groaned they were so tender beginning to fill up for the job they would soon be doing. She grinned down at her husband who seemed to know this and was playing on it. She felt herself starting to find her release but was going to hold off on it but then she felt him finish too so she released with a moan of passion as he pulled her to him she was panting and sweating but she was happy she was with her husband.

“You have made me happier Dustin” She breathed out heavily then rubbed her tummy, “And when I birth you a son your life will be complete” Although she was a highlander now, a couple trainings had stayed with her, the threat of dying in child birth, and if she did not birth her husband a son it would mean that she could be sent to purgatory. So of course she nervous but she wouldn’t dare tell him that.

A new thought came to mind as she laid there with him. Soon she would not be able to please him and she would need to find someone that could and would. She would have to go see the Madame who had a bunch of ladies for the company of males she would have to go there but she couldn’t go alone, she couldn’t ask Dustin, she wanted it to be a surprise.

She could ask Duncan, her brothers wouldn’t go for it, and even if she did go she would have a full entourage, Duncan, and guards, and of course she would be in a carriage. She would have to find a away to get away from Dustin, who would be most likely watching her like a hawk. She would find away though, the woman would keep him company while she continue to grow their babies and then recovered after words.

It was decided she would track down Duncan in the morning and ask him to prepare it. He would have to go and chose a few women for her to make the choice from. She just hoped that Dustin would accept it. She slowly moved to the side “Laying on my stomach is makng it hard to breath Dustin.” She gasped out and yawned a huge yawn her eyes were heavy but she didn’t want to leave him. “My sweet love is there anything you need” She was nearly asleep but she was fighting it trying to stay awake for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Dustin was close to filling her with his cum. He could see that she was tired and she needed rest, but she was trying to keep awake for him. It would indeed not be long before she was not able to do anything until the babies were born. He had seen other men waiting on their wives to have the children. They were patient but they went with out sex for some time. Some thought sought the comfort of women that sold their bodies to men for pleasure. Of course the wives knew of it and in many cases gave their men permission to do it.

Dustin would wait. He had no need for another woman and didn't feel he would need one. He was going to be busy with the running of the Highlands. There was sure to be disputes that he was now going to have to solve without bloodshed. He would have to come up with something since the highlanders were a rough bunch that needed to settle things with the sword. But he could not have entire clans going at it. He had his work cut out for him and he would probably find little time for sex. But after Laire had the babies, then he would enjoy his wife once again.

Finally he rammed his cock up inside her and filled her with hot cum. Once he was done he waited for her to have her release before laying her gently down beside him. "You are a marvelous wife my sweet laire. Now you need your rest and I don't want to hear any arguments." he smiled and gently kissed her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Although she was exhausted and sore as hell seeing the pleasure on her husbands face was well worth it. She looked down and her stomach, it wouldn’t be time yet to find him a mistress but soon, and she also knew that he would not find one himself for fear of hurting her so she would arrange it. Duncan would help her she was sure of it, it was either he help her or she would make the dangerous journey alone, and no one would want a pregnant Duchess to do that.

As Dustin rammed his cock inside of her and she felt him fill her with his hot cum she cried out and it was only moments later that Laire herself hit her climax. As he laid her beside him she smiled. “I love you Duke, and I am so happy to be home” She then snuggled into him and closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep.

She wasn’t sure how long she was asleep for but it was still dark out when she was awoken with gut wrenching pain, at first she thought something was wrong with the babies but when the bile began to climb up her throat she realized it was just morning sickness. She raced into the next room and bent over a bucket and vomited over and over again. The wrenching was causing her to gag and tears well up in her eyes and her body shakes. She hoped that she wouldn’t wake Dustin though and decided to stay here until she was sure that it had passed. She was shivering slightly the highland air was a bit chillier then the low lands where they had just spent the last few months
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13