The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 am

Brook couldn’t keep her eyes off of Drake he was so prefect. He was so beautiful with the sparkles. “So you can read thoughts, all thoughts?” For some reason that did not scare her, sure she would never be able to lie to him, but it would be easier for the times that she couldn’t put her feelings into words.

She smiled and nuzzled into his arms. She slowly allowed herself to relax even more. She didn’t want to go but she knew she couldn’t get sick. She nodded recluently as he told her it was time to go.
Once she was back in the car she sighed and watched him walk back to lock the gate then when he came back she smiled. “So Drake, the few nights I have slept I have dreamt about you, do you have anything to do about that?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 am

Drake smiles as he gets in the car. “Your thoughts are a little harder for me to read but yes all thoughts when I want to. But when it comes to you, I prefer to read your soul.” He drives them to her house at normal speed. He was wanting to enjoy their alone time a little bit longer. He says, “I can read your thoughts not influence them. So the dreams were your own doing Brook.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:50 am

Blinking Brook turned to him. “Why are my thoughts harder?” She continued to watch him. “So what does my soul say?” She licked her lips and brought her hand to his arm. She knew that they would soon enough be at her house and then who knew what would happen, she found herself wondering if now that she knew if his family wouldn’t be so cold to her. She doubted it though and only hoped that Drake hadn’t given up his family for her, she wouldn’t be able to forgive herself for that.

“I dreamt that you were watching me though, so was it a dream or were you really watching me those few nights I slept?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:58 am

Drake feels her hand on his arm. He says calmly, “I think it has something to do with you being my soul mate. You know like it should not be able so easy for me to know you. As for me watching you, I only did it two times to try and ease your dream a bit.” He turns his head to her and says, “The only person I consider family is my father and he was the one who made me into a vampire.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 am

Nodding Brook smiled “That makes sense Drake” She leaned back in the seat. “I am glad you found me Drake” She listened to him as he told her about watching her twice “So you know why I don’t sleep” She looked out the window.

When he mentioned his father she turned to him. “When did he change you, were you sick and dying?” She then looked at him. “Is your family the reason you didn’t want me going into the woods?”

She licked her lips “I’m sorry I know it’s a lot of questions I am just a little shocked”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:36 am

Drake looks at the road and says, “I figured it out yes that you have nightmares about the accident. You seemed to relax though as soon as I relaxed your nerves.” He sighs softly and adds, “No I was turned because I was sick or dying. I was turned in 1110 A.D. My father got bored with my mother but was not going to leave me to live a normal life. So he forced me to be bitten by him and become a vampire.” He was angry about that but not as much now that he has her. “I wanted to keep you out of the woods because of my family and my hunger.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:54 am

Hearing that he was the reason that she calmed down made her feel a little more relaxed, she would have to keep her door unlocked more now that she knew it was him.

When he told her how he was turned her heart began to break. “I am so sorry Drake” She shook her head. “But the good thing is that you found me” She licked her lips “It just took a long time” She shook her head.

“Your hunger” She blinked “What do you mean, I know you wont hurt me” She looked up at him, her heart beating more quickly. “I am only afraid of losing you Drake”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Drake looks at her as her heart rate picked up suddenly. His eyes darken as the urge to hunt was growing stronger. He says, “When you first came here I was not use to your blood’s scent. So it was dangerous for you to come around me while I hunt. Like right now your heart rate is going so fast it is difficult to control myself. As you can probably tell by my eyes. And as for losing me, that is not going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:08 pm

As his eyes darkened Brook watched him she wasn’t sure what to think. Licking her lips as he explained himself. “So that is why you are going away next week, to feed” She blinked. “I tempted you?” She tried to calm her breathing, which she knew would slow her heartbeat and hopefully would help Drake not be so tempted.

Hearing him say that she wouldn’t lose him that helped her heart slow down a lot. She looked up at him. “What can I do to help you not be so tempted around me?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Drake says, "Your blood to me is like a rare wine that I am forbidden to touch and drink from. The more I am around you the more I will get use to your blood. I mean the temptation will always be there no matter what. It just gets a little easier with time." He nods at the mention of him being gone next week. He stops in front of her house as his eyes go back to normal. He looks at her and kisses her softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:55 pm

So the only think that she could do to help him was to be around him more. She didn’t see a problem with that. She wanted to be near him more. She felt safe and felt drawn to him. He was her own type of drug and she could never get enough of him. She was head over heels in love with him.

When they stopped in front of her house she sighed and returned the kiss. She then softly stroked his face. “I will miss you when you are gone”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Drake smiles and says, "I will visit you as often as I can. My father know that I will want to get back to you so I will probably have to deal with him before I can come back to you." He takes her inside so she doesn't get sick. "Do you have any other questions about me or what I am?" He puts her down on the couch on his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Hearing that he had planned on visiting her as much as he could did make it somehow better. She loked at him. "Wont your father be better with me knowing that I know and I am fine with it?" She asked softly. "I dont want you to lose your family because of me" She looked deep into his eyes.

When he took her into the house and pulled her down onto his lap and on to the couch she looke at him. "Your friends that group that you were with the frist day are they vampires too?" She asked "And if so do they have special abbilties like you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Drake looks in her eyes and says seriously, "My father only sees humans as food. If I were to bring you to meet our coven, he would drain you dry right in front of me." He rubs his forehead a moment and says, "Yes they're vampires as well. Chris can move things with his mind. Connor can see glimpses of the future. Angie can well you will see when you meet them in school when I get home from hunting." (Don't forget the other rps.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Shuddering as he explained what his father would do her face lost a little color "Doesnt your father know where I live?" She looked up at him "I mean I know you will protect me but..." She trailed off. No she wouldnt worry about his father hurting her.

As he talked about his friends she nodded. Smiling that he trusted her so much. "Now did Connor see me coming?" She nuzzled his neck. "I am going to miss you" She sighed.

Then sat up suddenly "What do you mean when I met them?" She looked at him. "Why would they want to met me?"

((I know I will be getting to those...for war is he frozen too))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:13 pm

(No everyone except the three of them was frozen.) Drake looks in her eyes and says, "He can't come here without asking the elders after his last feeding problem." He smiles as she nuzzles his neck. "I don't know if he did or not. He doesn't like to talk." He kisses her softly. "My friends won't hurt you." He strokes her cheek to calm her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:00 am

Giving Drake a confused look as he talked about his father and the elders. She did feel better that his father would not be hunting her down though but she would make sure to stay away from the woods now. She licked her lips; she still believed that no mater what Drake would protect her. Even from his family and herself.

“I know your friends wont hurt me I was just a bit shocked that the would want to met me, a human wont they think I will corrupt you? She giggled. “Imagine that a human corrupting a vampire” She allowed his touch to relax her.

She yawned and snuggled into his arms “How did you make me so tired?” She yawned. “Drake do what you did before” She looked up at him with pleading eyes
”Please I don’t want nightmares tonight”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Drake looks at her and kisses her neck softly. He says, “Well Angie is Chris’s mate. We all wanted to meet her when he found her. It brings our small coven joy when one of us finds our mate. So they want to meet you. I am the oldest so they are happy that I found you. They are still mad but they want me to be happy. So they will not stop us from being together.” He lets he cuddle into him and he could feel her wanting to go to sleep. He looks into her pleading eyes and says, “I will make sure you don’t get any nightmares.” He touches her gently and her body was going to sleep. Her mind would soon begin to fog and she would into a deep happy sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Gasping slightly as he kissed her neck. She nodded. “How long do you think they will be mad?” She did not ask if it was dangerous for her to met them, she was more worried about them no liking her then anything else, she didn’t want Drake to lose his family because of her.

“How did you know I was the one Drake?” It was then that she began to get even more tired. She couldn’t even hold her eyes open. She tried to tell him where her room was but her mind was too foggy and she could no longer form a word she fell asleep in his arms right then and her mind was protected from any dreams.

In the morning she would feel guilty that she had wasted one of the last nights she would have with Drake. Tomorrow would be Sunday and then he would be gone for a week but she hadn’t slept in days and her body needed the sleep
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Drake watches her sleep for a bit before putting her to bed in her room. He kisses her good night before he hid from her father when he came home. Drake puts a necklace with a diamond heart locket on it around her neck so she would know he was going to be there for her. He went home after a bit to feed and talk to his friends. When morning came, he went back to Brook’s house after her dad went to work. He goes up to her room knowing full well that was where she was at. She has just woken up by the look on her face. He says standing in the doorway, “Good morning Brook.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Her sleep was peaceful the first night since the accident she had no nightmares. She did not feel Drake moving her to her bed but smiled in her sleep as he kissed her. She snuggled into her covers and when her father came home he looked in at his daughter. “I’ll be damned she is sleeping with no nightmares” He smiled knowing that that boy Drake had something to do with it.

He then left her to sleep and Brook didn’t feel Drake put the necklace on her neck but when he left she rolled over to her side and her cat leaped on her bed and sat protectively by her side. Brook slept the whole night through and had no nightmares.

In the morning she woke by Comet licking her face. She giggled and petted his head and then sat up and brought a hand to her face and then down to her neck. Gasping she looked at the necklace.

Suddenly hearing Drakes voice she turned to him and broke out in a smile “You came back” She got off the bed and walked to him.

“Thank you for the necklace but isn’t it too much?” She looked in his eyes. “Thank you for helping me last night” She sat down on her bed and took her cat. “So what did your friends say?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Drake looks at her and kisses her gently as a good morning kiss. He says, “Well my friends are fine with meeting but they will need time to adjust to you. Your sent tempts them a little. As for the necklace, I figured if you had something from me to wear during my week of absence you would be okay.” He looks at her cat a moment and says, “Your cat likes me. She does not seem to be bothered by what I am. Usually animal at least hiss or growl at me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Nodding. “So your friends want to met me, in time” She licked her lips and stood. “That sounds fine, but how are they going to get used to my scent?” She smiled “Unless they are going to stake out in front of my window like you did”

She fingered the necklace. “It is lovely and I will think of you everything I see it” She turned to her cat who was eyeing Drake “I think Comet knows that you mean me no harm” She shrugged. “Comet has been my pet since he was a kitten the people that had him wanted to through him and his littermates into the river, I was able to save them all, when the accident happened they allowed me to take them into the hospital and well Comet didn’t like to be away from me, so they let me take him home too.

She then got up and stroked his cheek softly “What do you want to do today? I know it’s your last day before you are gone for a week” She nodded. “Anything you want to do?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Drake looks at her calmly and says, “Well they are getting use to your scent through being around you in school.” He kisses her cheek and feels her temperature was a bit high. He looks around her room and says, “Well we could watch movies together in your room. You seem to running a slight fever. I could make you breakfast if you would like…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:49 pm

“So all I need to do is to keep going to school” She looked around “Maybe if you took a sweater of mine to give them it would help” She smiled as he kissed her cheek. She had felt a little weak and sore but she had just pushed it out of her mind.

She didn’t have a choice to face them though as he made his comment. “You would sit with me all day and just watch movies?” She smiled “You are sweet” She pushed the hair out of her face. “How do you know I am running a fever?” She looked up at him about to argue with him saying that they should do something but sat down on the bed and petted it beside her. “No I am not hungry”

She pointed to a box “Those are my movies I have over 400 hopefully there is something there that you like”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next