The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change. (RiRiishtar)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Change. (RiRiishtar) Empty Change. (RiRiishtar)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Teioh woke up in the morning with a relatively unfamiliar face lying next to him. He cocked an eyebrow as he sat up and realized he wasn't even in his own house. He sighed, it wasn't really that surprising, this sort of thing happened a lot when you were the biggest player in the school. This had to be guy number 52. He yawned and stretched as the guy next to him stirred. "You hurtin' Teioh?" The guy slurred out he still seemed half asleep though his eyes were opening more and more by the moment. Teioh paused and thought about that one. "Well...now that you mention it. A little." The guy let out a laugh. And Teioh sighed rubbing the back of his head. Within the next hour both of them were up and in their school uniforms ready to head out. Teioh had no idea where this guy lived. But was happy enough to know that he had a car and they didn't have to walk, especially since there was a light throbbing in Teioh's ass. He could tell by testing them that if he was forced to walk for a while his legs would probably give out on him anyway.

When they were at school Teioh headed to his table in the caf to find all his friends including his twin brother Revelation were already there. He went and sat next to them, "Hey there guys." Teioh said with a smirk. They all looked at him with cocked eyebrows as though expecting an explanation. "Do I have to? I only woke up like...an hour ago, I don't feel like reciting my night to you guys yet." He stated. Ichiru and Utakata rolled their eyes. Revelation sent him a glare. Tetsu went back to his reading but Kyo didn't take her eyes off of him. "Teioh? Did you hear the rumor about the new kid?" She asked. Teioh cocked a brown eyebrow, "No~ Why wasn't I informed sooner?" he asked. "I don't know. I heard some people talking about it earlier, that's how I know."Kyo replied with a shrug her long black hair falling about her shoulders. "I find it funny that even though I just heard about them. They've probably already heard about me." He said with a smirk. The bell rang as he finished his sentence and they all got up to head to their respective classrooms. Teioh headed to English with Revelation and Kyo.

In class Kyo started talking up a storm and Teioh and Revelation started writing out some music for the heck of it. "Teioh! Keep it down!" The teacher shouted as she walked into the room. "I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING!" Teioh retorted as Kyo shut up and smirked at Teioh. The teacher glared at him before sitting down at her desk and taking the attendance out loud. After Revelation then Teioh, Fire the twins went back to working on their music. The teacher paused after the attendance was done and asked one person in particular, "Are you new?" It had Teioh's attention as he looked over at the person being spoken to with curiosity. The new kid, eh? Time for Teioh to make him impression. But for now, he simply waited for the kid to respond so the teacher's lesson could start.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Change. (RiRiishtar) Empty Re: Change. (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:53 pm

IMG]https://2img.net/h/i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj131/Goddess-Of-Loss-And-Hate/Anime%20boys/8dudekaleb.jpg[/IMG]

Nate NightBlade had sat down in a chair quiet trying not to be noticed by anyone around him. He jumps a little as a guy was talking to him asking him if he was new. He thinks in his mind, “Isn’t that obvious?” He looks at the guy a moment looking over his body and his eyes before he nods. His red-ish brown hair covers her eyes as he pays attention to the teacher as she goes back to teaching her lesson.
He did not look at anyone as more people seemed to be curious about him. He jumps up quick when the class ends and makes his way to his next class without a word. He was not the talking type and he was shy as though he did not have a voice of his own. When he got done with that class, he made his way to the cafeteria in a hurry to get some food. But he ended up bumping into someone and falling to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:04 pm

The guy who asked shot him a look before going back to what he was doing. Teioh on the other hand continued to write again, so this guy seemed to have a bit of a bite. He wasn't that bad looking either, a plus in Teioh's books. Revelation though glared at Teioh then at the new guy his pink eyes fierce, he wasn't looking forward to how his brunette twin would react to the new kid. At the end of the lesson Teioh was the first one to his feet as he made his way over to the new guy. He stuck out his hand to him and put on one of his trademark smiles, "Hi there, I'm Teioh Fire. If you want I'd happily be your guide to this school...and possibly more." He gave the new guy a wink, "What's your name?" Teioh asked barely noticing out of the corner of his eye how his albino twin and Kyo were standing by the door waiting for him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Nick got his things and shook his head. He says, “I don’t need a guide.” His voice was shy but dangerous at the same time. He turns and quickly goes over to a blonde haired girl who was smiling some. Nick says to her, “I am sorry sister. I did not mean to keep you waiting.” She says holding their lunch trays, “No big deal brother.” She glares at Teioh knowing that he is the school player. They walk in the cafeteria to a table closest to the back wall and they sit down to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Teioh frowned as the guy turned down his offer and walked off towards a blond girl he hadn't noticed. She glared at him and Teioh wasn't completely sure what to say let alone do. "Uh..." was all he could manage, he was at a lose for words. He looked over at Kyo and Revelation who were still waiting for him. Kyo looked shocked and Revelation was glaring out the door. Teioh walked over to the two. "Was I just rejected?" He asked. The two looked at him and nodded. Teioh ran a hand through his hair. "No way...That's just to wrong. It's never happened before..." he sighed. Revelation shook his head and led the way out of the room and the three of them walked down to the caf. Instead of going to their usual seat though, Teioh spotted the new kid and the blond girl who looked like his sister near the back of the room. He frowned before he smirked at his friends, "I'll be right back." He could tell as he walked towards the two that Kyo was explaining everything that had happened. He sat down opposite the siblings and smiles, "Hey. Did I say something wrong? I don't want you guys to hate me right off the bat." He said.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Change. (RiRiishtar) Tealblueprincess (OOC: Sorry it took me so long. I had to do homework and then I wanted to get Nate’s sister’s profile up. Keep in mind that I said they don’t look a like even though they are twins.) Nate looks at him and says, “No you did not do anything wrong, Teioh. We are just not very social.” Rain and Nate go back to eating not caring he was there still. Nate thinks in his mind, “He is not use getting rejected. This will teach him a painful lesson.” Rain looks at Nate a moment before getting up from the table and throwing away her uneaten food. Nate says to Teioh, “Your first impression sucked by the way.”(OOC: As you see he is playing hard to get. Oh and by the way they live by one rule. If one twin is not dating neither does the other.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Teioh nodded, "Alright, that makes sense." He said. He looked around bit not expecting to be so burned by this guys next words, "Well...ouch. But I guess your right, I'm just used to being blunt. How about I retry that then." He put his hand out to this guy again, "Hello, my name is Teioh Fire, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. And what is your name?" He said with a smile, hoping this would work. He could tell his friends kept looking over at him and he was tempted to flip them off over his shoulder but he didn't.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:00 am

Nate looks at him and says, “My name is Nate Night-Blade. Oh, and stop trying to act charming. I don‘t date unless my sister does.” He did not touch his hand having years of practice at ignoring his desires. Rain comes back to the table and sits down again. Nate adds, “And this is my sister Rain.” She looks at the two of them before taking out a book to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Teioh was a bit taken aback. "Oh...well I guess that's fair. But the thing is. I don't date at all so you don't have to worry about that." Teioh explained. "Go ahead and ask anyone around the school I haven't had a girlfriend or a boyfriend in 3 years and don't plan on getting one any time soon." He said. He turned to Rain for a moment, "By the way it's nice to meet you my name is Teioh." He said with a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Nick was not buying his act as he knew Rain was not either. Rain looks at Teioh and says, "We have met. I was in your chemistry class last year when you started that fire. You caused me to have a panic attack." Nick smiles and says, "I just moved here today but my sister has been here a year."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Teioh blinked a couple times, "Really?" He had to think about that one for a while, "Yeah...yeah okay. Well I've started a couple fires. I mean, it IS in my name. It was never on purpose I'm just not the most coordinated person ever. But...since I'm started my introduction over, I technically haven't met you and this is meant to be our first introduction." He explained with a smile. It was kind of obvious that these two didn't like him, but he wasn't completely sure why. Sure he was known as a bit of a slut around the school but he was still a likable person , he was just rather cocky and could be very pushy at times. "So you just came here today...most people would think its odd to have two siblings go to different schools like that, but that was what it was like with my brother too. This is his first year here." Teioh explained trying to lighten things up between himself and these two. "Since you don't like me at all I could call him over, he's my exact opposite."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 am

Rain looks at him and says, “You can call him over if you want.” Nick says, “Well our adoptive grandparents that raised us, separated us when we were young. So this is the first time we have seen each other since we were eight.” Rain sighs and says, “Well that is what we get for running away from the orphanage.” Nick sighs and says, “You still walk with a limp from the beating they gave you for punching that teacher.” She smiles remembering the look on the guy’s face, “That’s what he gets for trying to grab my butt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:07 pm

When Rain said he could call over Revelation Teioh smirked and turned to look at his albino twin. He motioned and he was lucky that the other teen noticed and started over towards the brunette. Teioh turned back to Nate and Rain, "Yeah, when Revelation and I were little...like a year and a half, our house burnt down and our parents died so we were put into an orphanage... well... Revelation was I was to sick, that's why we ended up in different homes." Teioh explained as Revelation sat down next to him. Teioh looked from his brother to the two siblings, "This is my brother Revelation." He said motioning with one hand to Revelation who waved at the two. He looked at his brother giving him a glare that sent a shiver down his back, but he said nothing.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Rain says, “Our parents died in a fire as well. They were able to get us out through a hole, but the roof collapsed before our parents could get out.” Nate looks at Revelation and sighs as he knew he had gym class next. Rain says, “Nate you will be fine in gym class. Just remember after gym class, one more class and then we get to leave.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Teioh nodded surprised out how his and Revelation's pasts were so similar to the two in front of him. The albino and the brunette looked at one another. Teioh smiled meekly and Revelation looked down at the floor, as the other two discussed Nate's next class. Teioh perked up slightly, "Gym huh? Class with me again. Me and Ichiru. Lots of fun." He said with a laugh. "I think we're playing soccer or something. It should be fun." he finished his expression twisted into a huge grin. "Normally I get out of gym, but recently it's been fun."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:10 am

Nate looks at him and says, “I am not good at any type of sports.” Rain sighs and says, “Algebra is my not class, I hate it.” Nate says, “Because you can keep numbers in your head and when you write on paper the teachers can’t read your writing.” She blushes and says, “Not my fault I have shaky hands.” She goes back to the book she was reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:13 am

Teioh smiled, "You don't have to be good at sports, I suck at them, it's just fun. But I have a liget reason for getting out. I have asthma so my dad, who happens to be a doctor says I don't have to over exert myself." He laughed. He turned to Rain as she spoke, "As for math in general, I've always hated it. I failed it last year. So I'm stuck in a class with a bunch of kids a year younger then me." He said with a laugh. Revelation was silent not completely sure why he had been called over in the first place.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:31 am

Rain looks at Revelation and asks, “Aren’t you in my last hour class, Physics?” Nate thinks, “I hope these two find a common ground or something to start dating. I am so tired of being single. I don’t know how Rain can handle it.” He says, “I suck at sports because I am so accident prone.” He sighs as the bell rings for them to go to their next class. He and Rain say good-bye to each other as Rain goes off to her Wold History class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:06 am

Revelation looks at Rain when she directed a question at him, "I believe so, yes." he said with a nod. Teioh looked from his brother to Nate, "Don't worry about being accident prone, if you can learn to laugh at yourself it's a riot." When the bell rings Teioh waves to Rain as she leaves then turns to his brother and says bye as the albino walks off, leaving Teioh with Nate, "Well you ready for facing the change room, because you're in there on your own." He stands up and stretches, "The smell of Axe and b.o makes my asthma act up so I change in the bathroom." He explains as he starts heading down the hall. When outside the change room, right across from the bathroom he says farewell and leaves Nate. About six minutes later Teioh was sitting against the wall in the gym, Ichiru sitting next to them as they tried to look cool for the little minor girls on the other side of the gym.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 am

Nate went into the changing room when he could and changed quickly. He had a burn on his back from when he got hurt in the fire and he did not want anyone to see it. When he came out, every girl gawked at him because they could see that he was very fit and had lots of muscles for a teenager. He looks at the girls and just smiles kindly, earning him blushing and giggling in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:22 am

Teioh looked at the girls reactions to Nate and smiled. He stood up and Ichiru followed. "Why don't we give the girls a little strip tease." Teioh suggested. Ichiru laughed but nodded. Teioh laughed and the two older teens pulled down their shorts enough so that their pelvic bones would be shown both sticking out their hips enough so the bone would be prominent then they both started to lift up their shirts, they got even more giggles from the girls as some of their faces started to look as though they were burning. Neither of them were incredibly muscular but they had no fat on them and overall had nice physiques.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 am

Nate did not look at the two of them as they teased the girls. He was doing all he could do to stop himself from mauling both boys right then and there. That would have given the girls something to really get hot about. He chuckles to himself at the thought of it and walks away from them acting as though nothing they did made him interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:56 pm

When Teioh had his shirt completely off he threw it too the side and walked over to Ichiru helping the other take off his shirt pressing his chest against his, with Ichiru's arms and shirt above his head Teioh started to kiss along Ichiru's collar bone and up along his neck. Ichiru craned his neck back and laughed lightly at Teioh's actions some of the girls looked a bit disgusted while others actually squealed and turned bright red from ear to ear.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Nate looks at the two of them seeing what they were doing to each other, and turned beat red. He went to the changing room and tried to calm himself down. He kept yelling at himself to get a grip while his body had other ideas. He sits there on the floor with his eyes closed unsure what he should do. If he went out there now, everyone would see that he had a hard on and he could not allow that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:20 pm

The two continued with their little show until they heard the doors to the gym open, obviously the teacher coming in so Ichiru pulled down his shirt. The teacher looked right at Teioh, "Put your shirt back on, Fire." He stated. Teioh did as he's told. The teacher started talking, "Alright lets head out to the field." He said. Teioh with his shirt back on looked around, "Hey, hey wait a second the new kids not here. He probably left something in the change room." Teioh said. "Then go get him, we'll be outside." The teacher said and the class left. Teioh rolled his eyes and took his inhaler out of the pocket of his gym shorts, just in case. He headed into the change room and he sees Nate sitting on the floor, "Hey, you alright the class already headed out." He said with a brown eyebrow cocked upwards, his hair pushed out of his face with a headband.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next