The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) Empty Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:06 am

Justin came up for air as he made his 100th lap It was a very blistering July day. The sun was burning through the sky and most people were hididng in their air conditioned homes, but Justin was at the local pool, with his swim team, they had a swim meet coming up and he had to shave off 10 seconds off his time, althoug it didnt sound like a lot it could mean the difference between first place and last place. He pulled himself from the water and sat on the edge rubbing his sore arms. He was not dressed in the typical swim meet swimsuit, of a speedo, instead he was in shorts.

Standing just under six feet tall, and weighing just over 140, but you wouldn’t guess it he was the furthest thing from chubby. He took his swimming cap off for knowing that he wouldnt be able to be outside too much longer his skin was already beginning to burn. He ran a hand through his sandy blonde hair. He grabbed his water bottle and took a few sips before slidding back into the water to cool down his muscles.

This was his favorite time of the day. Though when he was in the pool. He had a pool at home but his family were always in the pool on hot days. He came from what you could call a big family, no HUGE family, five kids in all, two younger, and two older. With his older brothers back for the summer from university it was a full house. He was really grateful for his family though. When he was fifteen (3 years ago) he had told his parents that he was gay. He had heard of families disowning their children was it was reveled that they were gay, his family did not disown him; on the contrary his parents hugged him and congratulated him on finally having the courage to tell them. His older brothers, John and Josh, who he told a year later basically, told him that they had known a long time. After a year and a bit he told his two younger sisters. Jessie and Joy. Yes they were all named with the letter J Who at the time both made a face similar to that made when you smell soured milk looked each other then looked at Justin and in the most childlike and innocent way told him that “Boys have cooties!” to that he laughed and ruffled their hairs “Please keep that way of thinking for a few more years!” So yes Justin was fortunate enough to have a fantastic family. But he had yet to find that one guy. Justin didn’t want to go from relationship to relationship, he wanted one special guy.

Justin sighed as he finally pulled him self out of the pool and went to shower off. Then wrapping the towel around his neck and waved good bye to his coaches. He stepped out of the gate and smiled at the people that were linning up there. He could go home, but he wanted just a little more time alone. So he went and sat at a bench and took out his water bottle.

For a little while now he had felt antsy, a little more discouraged and sad. For weeks he had been trying to figure it out. But now when he was alone with his own thoughts he realized that he was just lonesome. He found it humorous that in a family of five kids and two parents that he could feel so dejected but this loneliness could not be filled with family. No this type needed companionship with a man, someone like him, that would love him for him some one to hold and just be with, go on hikes, and to the beach for bond fires, things like that. Stuff he did with his family, and friends, but he wanted a special someone to spend it with. He was beginning to wonder if there was anyone in this town that was like him, gay that is. Well two things he needed, gay and for him to be not seeing anyone else Justin wasn’t really one for multi partners. One slight problem there was not too many guys like him in this town
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:07 pm

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) 8dudekaleb Nate Night-Blade was born in a rich family with a twin sister. They don’t look alike but they are a lot alike personality wise. When he and his sister were five years old there was a fire at their family mansion and their parents did not get out in time. They were not given to a foster family instead they took care of themselves on the streets until they were old enough to own an apartment together. At the age of fourteen he discovered that he is bisexual and prefers men over women more.

Now at the age of sixteen wanted to get in the local pool to cool down. It was too hot for him today so he figured it would be a good idea to go for a swim. He could have swum in his own indoor pool, but he did not want to deal with his sister right now. He finally gets to the pool and removes his cover shirt. His muscles nice and toned from years of hikes and daily runs kept his body in shape. He sees women staring at him slightly but he did not care. He wanted a male lover to be with, but there were not many gay men in this city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 pm

As he sat there his eyes fell on a beautiful man. He couldnt help but stare at him. He watched memoriazed as the male took off his shirt and Justin got a first glimsp of the mans muscles, his mouth opened in a a gasp. He couldnt help but walk back to the pool deck and watched the man there.

He texted his mom that he was swimming a bit longerthen stowed away his bag and towel and sat on the pool side with his feet in the water wondering what the man would do. He had his ear peiced but had taken the earing out for swimming but the miniture hole was still there.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Nate spots the young attractive male as he gets into the pool calmly. He could see the little hole in his ear and smiles at him. He dunks his head under water to cool himself off. He comes back up with a smile. Then he swims over to the male calmly. He says with a smile, “Hey my name’s Nate…” He had caught the young man staring at him and he did not mind one bit. He was not going to try and flirt. He wanted to see how easy this guy was to talk to. Maybe he would get lucky and start a true relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:35 pm

As the male came to him Justin smiled back, he wondered why he hadnt seen him before, but then again between school, his busy family and swimmet and his other sports it wasnt like he had much time it was only because school was done that he had time now. His skin burned from the sun, he was likely going to be getting a sunburn but he would just have to deal with that later.

When the male introduced himself he smiled "Hi I am Justin" He sunk into the water he had a feeling the man had caught him starting and he felt a little embarrassed but he could always hope that he didnt catch him. He treaded water and then dunked himself then came up. "Its a hot one today" He then felt like smacking himself, how stupid he felt to talk about the weather.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Nate smiles some and says as the young man gets in the water, “Nice to meet you Justin.” He does his best not to chuckle at the next comment that comes out of Justin’s mouth. He says, “Yeah it is a hot one today. Hopefully it cools down soon or I won’t be to leave the pool.” He kind of figured this guy was nervous talking to him so he was trying to keep things easy for them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Justin relaxed some as it doenst seem that he had caught him staring at him. "Well I suppose when the sun goes down in like 6 hours it might cool off some" He chuckled then brought a hand through his hair. "So are you new around here, sorry to sound so arupt I just dont reconzie you is all" He found himself blushing, whe was he having such a hard time with this man.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Nate says, “True but by the time the sun goes down, I will be alone in the pool.” He chuckles some. “No I am not new here. I just usually use my indoor pool to swim but I did not feel like dealing with my sister today. So I came here.” He looks Justin sensing he was still having issues talking to him. He says, “You can relax. I saw you staring at me but I don’t mind. I prefer men looking at me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:01 pm

"I have been in my pool for a few hours in the morning, then I came to this one, I will most likely be back in my pool in a few more hours, I have to shave ten seconds off by next weekend" He nodded as the boy contiuned talking about his own plans.

When he spoke next Justin gasped. "I uhhh" He blushed. "Guess I am kinda obvious" He shrugged, still a little worried that this was some strange trick.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:32 am

Nate smiles as Justin blushed. He says, “There is no need to be nervous. I am gay too so it does not bother me that you stared.” He strokes the back on his neck sensing that this guy was thinking this was a trick. He says, “I know this may seem like someone is trying to play a trick on you but it’s not. I am just comfortable with myself and speak my mind.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Sighing Justin ran a hand through his hair. "I am naturally a shy guy" He shrugged then laughed a little as he brought up the trick. "So I guess I am that readable huh?" He licked his lips "Well its great to met someone else that is like well me" He lifted an eyebrow. There was no way that this man was single but even just to have a nice friend would be great for Justin, a way to spend the summer.

"Well I am glad that I decided to come to the practise today" He smiled at Nate.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Nate smiles and says calmly, “It is nice to meet another gay man in this town. All the other guys that I have run into that are gay, turned out to be complete assholes.” He smiles as he relaxes in the water. He says, “So if you don’t mind me asking, what do you like to do other than swimming?” He was just trying to create more conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Nodding Justin smiled "Yeah thats the truth" He didnt mention that he had been jumped and beat up a few times for being gay. Or that when he had first come out he had been bullied in school and if it wasnt for his family he would have taken his own life. But things were better now that it was summer.

"Well I used to be on the football team, but that is done for the season" He ran a hand through his hair. "I like to hike, amd camp" He paused "And yourself?" He dunked him self under the water.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “I like to hike when the day is nice. I love to read fantasy novels. I like to go to the beach and watch the sun set. Um I do camp but don’t get to very often because my sister does not like to.” He had several scars from being jumped and beaten to a bloody pulp because of him being a bisexual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Justin grinned so this god that was in the pool with him loved to hike, go to the beach which Justin had forgotten and even camp. He was like a match made in heaven. Suddenly Justin had to stop himself, he was getting ahead of himself he had just met this man and he was already getting ahead of himself.

Licking his lips he let his eyes trail over the scars, "I guess we have something else in common" His body was scared and a few of his ribs were mishaped from where they had been broken numours times. "So you have a sister as well?" He grinned "I got two sisters, and two brothers" He shook his head "Older brothers younger sisters"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Nate sighs and says, “I have just my sister Rain. She is kind of a book worm considering she is an author herself. She does love to go dancing every Friday night.” He looks at his scars a moment. He says, “People are scared of what they don’t understand.” He looks at Justin’s scars and says, “But what does not kill us makes us stronger than the people that hurt us.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:59 pm

'Wow an author?" He grinned 'My ssister would love that she is a reader" He nodded. "Yes some people dont understand, its been better since we moved here, my last school I was beaten until I was unconcious, I had a collasped lung, and was in a coma for a week, it was really bad" He shuddered. "But its better here"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Nate nods some and says, “Yes Rain has always been a gifted writer. She goes under the pen name Rakuen.” He watches him calmly for a moment. He says, “I am glad things have gotten better for you here.” He grows quiet for a moment. He says, “My sister has always protected me from getting hurt, but I put a stop to her doing that after the last attack.” After a moment he adds, “Some men targeted her and cut her up badly.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:06 pm

"I wonder if my sister has any of her work, she has an entire libary in the house, she reads a lot, she used to be picked on a lot too, she has a scar on her face from an accident and people picked on her until we moved here, but she still rather home school so she is set to graduate with me, although she is younger"

He shook his head "Sorry I guess I got carried away" He chuckled. But then turned serious as he mentioned his sister being attacked too he shook his head. "I guess we are too much a like is she Okay now?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Nate smiles some listening to Justin talk about his sister. He says, “Well if your sister likes vampire and werewolf novels, then yes she probably has heard of her works.” He thinks about his sister a moment. He says calmly, “She has quite a few scars now but other than that, she is okay. She is a bit edgy at times but normal all the same.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:05 am

Grinning Justin nodded. "As long as it is a book I am sure she has it, if its a vampire one she probaby has had to buy a few because she has read them too much that they fell apart." He continued to tread water as he spoke of his sister.

"I am sorry about your sister, it sucks that people cant just leave us alone"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Nate smiles some as Justin’s sister reminded him of his own sister. He says, “My sister does the same thing. Finally at Christmas I got her a Kindle so she could read her books wherever she goes without wearing them down.” He chuckles some and says, “She was so happy when she opened it that she screamed.” He thinks about things a moment. He says, “We are lucky though. Not a lot of guys like us have families that accept their sexual preference.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Justin rubbed his chin which was a feet as he was still treding water. "A kindel that might be an idea, but she really likes the feel and smell of a book" He chuckled "She would throttle me if I told anyone that" He smiled "but a kindle might be a prefect gift for her, it is her brithday coming up"

He smiled he felt so at ease talking to him. When he brought up family and being acceted he chuchled "Well my parents laughed and said that they knew, my two older brothers told me that they had taken bets on when I would admit it, and well for my younger sisters, they told me that boys were yuckie" He laughed "But in their defense they were young when I told them"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:28 am

Nate says calmly, "I came out of the closet when I was fourteen. Mye sister and I had moved into a small apartment and were going to the mall for some new clothes and other things. I got on the subject of love interests with her and told me that she was okay with me being gay as long as I did not have men going in and out of the house all hours of the day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:38 am

Nodding Justin smiled "So both of our families seem okay about it" He blushed slightly though at the mention of men in and out at all hours. "My family doesnt have to worry about that, I have never had a boyfriend, I thought I had found one once, on one of those online dating sites, I met up with him, luckily my brothers had a bad feeling and followed me so when the gang jumped out of the darkness and starting to beat me up they were able to get me out of there, last time I ever agreed to met someone"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next