The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 5 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:50 pm

she nodded, making herself slowly relax before her pupils dilated, glowing slightly as she began to use her gift on him, the spots where her hands where at would be getting a little warm as she pretty much linked her mind with his. She was like that for several minutes as she began to shift through his memories.the newer ones of course where of him being a demon, oh she knew how most became demons, they did something horrible to warrant it. so she prepared herself for anything.

She shifted closer a little, unconsciously leaning forward, mumbling to herself silently about what she was seeing before she half closed her eyes as she found one of him being human'' ahhh here we are'' muttered under her breath, barely audible as she began to shift through those memories. all she was finding so far where just every day things , work, stress, laughing, parties.. something however seemed to be off.. the timelines had gaps in them. she pulled back slightly shuddering at the effort to do so as she was barely aware of him again, only to warn him about something'' your memories.. some are blocked.. i uhh.. have to do something to break the block.. '' she also needed to know how he was doing before she did it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 5 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:56 pm

He sat there, so far relaxed, only tensing up when she went deeper into the memories. He watched them before his eyes as if they were happening all over again. He was barely able to hear her words echo through him. "I know... I can't remember certain things... I don't know why...", he mumbled barely audible as he gave a small groan, feeling stress on his mind a little which made him tense up and pull at the chains a little. He wanted to know. He wanted this to be difinitive proof of why he was a demon.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:09 am

she nodded, nearly purring as an instinct to get him to relax. slowly her breathing she began to relax again she shifted through his memories once more.. '' you better not bite me if i do this'' she grumbled, she was not thrilled bout the extra contact she had to do but it was the only way to boost in an extra bit of energy, and tap into his just to break that block. leaning forward she kissed him, just lips. holding his head still as she felt a jerk, not sure if it was her or him but she felt the moment the block broke.

She even felt the wrenching gut pain in her stomach just from the break. but knew she didn't shatter his mind. that she made sure stayed intact. She really didn't want to see what she was finding next, blood, and lots of it. Mainly him on a rampage but from what she could tell he was brutally murdering men. she wanted to find the connection to what set him off to that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:15 am

He gave a short grunt, hearing her purring which did relax him some, but he did tense up when she kitted him, feeling her hand on the back of his head, he jerked against the chains a few times, seeing the blood and feeling the pain in his own stomach as well. Men's bodies were strewn everywhere, inner organs strewn everywhere and blood all over the floor. He gave a brief grunt again against her lips. He actually started to kick his head back and convulse, shaking against the chains which rattled with every shake before he managed to calm himself down, and he kept eye contact with her still.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:31 am

She healed him still as much as possible. barely even realizing Saber had come out and placed something behind Dhaiklovski's head to keep from hurting himself, before standing aside to watch, this time she closed her eyes, keeping the kiss in contact as it deepened this time. fully focused on his memories.

It wasn't until she got to to a certain one with whom she figured was his father, they sure looked alike, just the other one older,meaner and drunk. she got a sense that his father was abusive.. that thought barely passed her mind before she found the memories of them fighting. probably the point where he snapped, cause the memories after that where of him killing his father , slicing his throat and disemboweling him. she cringed a little at that but didn't break the contact, slowly figuring out the link between the other men. she slowly pulled out of his mind, careful not to harm him before she blinked several times, breathing heavily and her hair damp with sweat. breaking the kiss slowly she stared at him.. '' you harbor a very deep hatred for any abusive man you see.. '' she muttered. '' you ripped them apart. '' she got the feeling that it was his feeling of hatred of men like that took over and made him do it. but it was the reason that he was now a demon. he killed. cold blooded. simple as that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:32 am

He jerked against them both, feeling something else behind his head, but not knowing who or what it was, jerking again when she deepened the kiss, his eyes went wide, seeing his father, and all of the meories came flowing back but none of the emotions that he felt should have been tied with it. He closed his eyes, hearing her words, which almost brought a smirk to his face. His eyes were bold as he reopened them, feeling slightly changed, perhaps more fierce. He gave a shuddering breath before relaxing. "My father...", he said very slowly, almost hating the word 'father' at that moment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:14 am

she blinked a little still trying to snap out of it as she eyed him, arching a brow a little as she eyed him. '' something tells me i shouldn't have even looked in your head'' she grumbled. atleast glad the he was calmed down as she went to undo the chains. her moves where a little slow since she felt tired again from having to use a bit of extra energy on him. '' you should actually try and relax for a while. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:55 pm

He ast back, calmly looking up at Saber, giving a friendly smile. "Did he see it too?", he asked softly, looking in between Mirage and Saber, giving a small sigh as he felt the weight of the chaines being taken off. "Curious how I died...", he mumbled, putting a finger to his lip as soon as his hands became free. "That... kissing was only because of the mental link, right?", he asked as his gaze stuck on Mirage for the moment. He felt a little more complete, but was curious as to how those memories became blocked from, even himself.He slowly sat up, giving a bit of a stretch. He got a bit of a feeling that the next time he and Kade were going to meet that things were going to go differently, but he didn't say anything.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:06 am

She arched a brow slightly before grunting. '' didn't see how you died, but i can dig around a little more if you like? .. not right now though that little... trip in your brain took alot more energy then i thought and i actually had to use some of yours. '' mumbled a little.

Hearing his comment on the kissing she resisted the urge to blush. ''' . not the mental link no.. its a ... certain way for me to tap into your own personal energy. .. theres several ways to do that.. kissing is just a more simpler form and requires no clothing be taken off..'' though she was a little curious on how he thought of it anyways, shaking her head she glanced at saber then back at him'' no . he did not see. he would have to have a link to that and frankly i don't see you kissing him. '' arched a brow slightly at him.

Saber grinned.. didn't see a thing, and no thank you i don't kiss dudes. besides i wouldn't want to pry on your background. . i did enjoy that little... show though. your lucky she didn't bite your head off.. definitely interesting. he shook his head before glancing at his watch before going back to the cock pit with a little wave. don't do anything i wouldn't do.. or would. who knows.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:18 pm

He raided an eyebrow, pondering for a moment on ways that he figured he would have liked to have died. He listened carefully to her response on the kissing. He was almost sure that if she didn't have to, she wouldn't have done it. He didn't mind it, but it kept him alert. He gave a small laugh. "Yeah, no offense, I don't wanna kiss you either...", he said before relaxing a little. His eyes kept on Mirage for a moment. There was something about that, that made him feel different about her a little. "Hmm... from the sounds of it, I should be disemboweling ... Dave...", he said, apprehensive at saying his name.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:01 am

She blinked in surprise at his words, '' huh?" she got a feeling she missed something and it was probably between him and Saber, she hated being left out of the loop. '' kiss who? me or him?" she pointed with her thumb to where saber had disappeared to..'' you talking about then i think your insulting the way i kiss. .. dunno if i like that. ''

both of her eyebrows raised this time both in surprise and curiosity as he mentioned disemboweling dave.. '' heh, do i have to tie you down again?" teased, pulling off the last of the chains from him. '' my guess is, you probably died in some sort of fight.. '' wrinkled her nose slightly '' though i admit you had a really nasty way of killing men. .. makes the animal in me impressed. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:27 am

"Oh... Saber... he doesn't kiss guys...", he said softly with a playful smile. "And don't throw a fit over it... I liked your kiss...", he softly admitted. "Well in your dreams you seem to like the idea of Dave being dead...", he said softly. "Yeah... I just suppose I thought it right for the world to see how filthy these... creatures were on the inside...", he said, thinking for a moment. "People can look so beautiful on the outside, and be so filthy and sick on the inside...", he said softly, trailing off, hearing her say she was impressed, he gave a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:24 pm

She blinked in surprise, a little confused before laughing at the comment on saber.. '' ohhhhh ok now i get it. . yea, he definitely don't swing that way. '' frowned slightly '' atleast... as far as i know. never seen him with anyone.. he keeps telling me he isn't looking at the moment. that he is ... happy the way he is for the most part..''

She gave a slight snort at the comment on dave.. '' oh yea, now him, i would be delighted to have out of this world.. but that is just one death that i don't want to have to explain to the boss man. and glad to know you liked it. '' she nudged him slightly before slowly getting up , she had sat on him for long enough to regain at least a bit of energy back. '' if you can wait till we get back.. i can dig around deeper to see how you died.? .. and you don't have to tell me how people can sometimes look on the inside only to find they hid something more... nastier. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:55 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Why don't you want to explain that to Jeff? I am sure he would understand...", he said softly with a smile, giving a soft groan as he felt her get up from him. "Hmm? yeah I can wait...", he said softly, peering out of the window of the plane, daydreaming a little, his mind back on his memories. They were so vivid now that he believed he could even smell the blood. An evil smirk slid across his face before he blinked out of it. "Hmm? Oh... yeah.", he said softly as he shook his head, trying to get out of his daydream. "It was people with higher up jobs... I was a lowly ... accountant, I believe... I remember being in front of a computer, typing constantly, hearing the pricks talking about how they screwed the secretary or whatever... Hearing it everyday, seeing him smack her, hearing about how he punched her for not making him breakfast or not getting him a beer... ", he said, his expression getting darker and more furious by the second as he delved deeper into his own thoughts. He looked up, realizing it and he started to calm back down. "She was beautiful and could do better than him, yet she stayed with the bastard... But Day after day of hearing it, I... snapped... I think I killed the main one rather well with a stapler and a keyboard...", he said giving a small chuckle.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:54 am

she smiled slightly '' well for one, Jeff don't want unnecessary deaths.. gotta remember the police don't really like working with us.. and Dave.. he is a bloody lawyer. '' she muttered, rubbing her temple as she sat down in the seat next to him, too lazy to go back to her own.. she was a little curious though on why he groaned when she got up.. '' did i hurt you or something?"

Yawning she relaxed a little, still paying attention to what he was saying'' well from the sounds of it the bastard deserved it.. i mean who the hell hits a woman just because she didn't make breakfast? i mean this ain't the stone age or something, women are no longer confined to just doing the house hold things. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:38 pm

He raised an eyebrow, hearing Dave was a lawyer, he stuck out his tongue. "Horrible vile things they are...", he said, gasping a little in disgust. "Hmm? No... it was just you pushed into my lungs when you got up... it just pushed the air out of me is all...", he said with a smile. "And... yeah I had a crush on her, and she still stayed with the abusive fuck, just thinking more and more about how he reminded me of my father. All of his little buddies would stand around and laugh while he grabbed her ass, or screamed at her for doing something wrong, so I killed them too..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:49 pm

She grinned'' sorry, didn't mean to push the air out of you . '' leaning her chair back she opened her eyes slightly when the plane jerked from the turbulance.. '' hope he can find a landing strip... other wise, we will have to jump.'' she was not worried about jumping, they had parachutes in the back for such things. wouldn't be the first time anyways.

Glancing at him she arched a brow.. '' heh damn you are vicious.. and yes lawyers are the nasty type.. actually only some, i have seen a few who actually are a bit fair. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:02 pm

He gave a small jump, feeling the jerk from the plane before he relaxed a little. "Either way is fine with me... Jumping sounds more fun." "Vicious? Oh... you should have seen hat office... just... makes me curious though how it ended...", he mumbled softly, losing himself in his own thoughts. "Yeah... I have had my own taste of lawyers...", he mumbled, softly closing his eyes and taking in a breath before slowly releasing it. "Hmm... so how much longer do you think? I know you said a few hours but I am not sure how long it took for you to do that whole mind meld thingy..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:08 pm

she rolled her eyes slightly , not in any mood to explain the mind meld thingy again. smiling slightly she glanced at her watch.'' it was atleast... two hours past when i did that.. and i am sure we have a few more.. or less.. depends on how fast saber been pushing this big bird. '' she wrinkled her nose slightly .. '' you don't want to jump in this weather. it could kill you ,demon or not. '' she glanced out the window and wrinkled her nose.. '' i sense a blizzard too. so yes, definitely a bad thing to jump. ''

Saber grunted as he worked the plane as quick as he could but he knew they where close judging by his equipment. sending his mind to the both of them . might want to buckle up and get ready, turbulence is bad but i know where a landing strip is that i can hide this thing while the two of you do your mission.

She arched a brow slightly before buckling down , nudging Dhaiklovski a little. '' tighten your belt. when he warns you of turbulence its best to heed it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:58 pm

He looked at her watch when he saw her glance at it. "Wonderful... I love the cold...", he mumbled sarcastically... "Yeah, I suppose you're right.", he said as he crossed hsi arms. He heard Saber's voice in his mind and he didn't n eed to be told to buckle up. He clicked himself in before relaxing again. "Yeah, Saber doesn't seem like a guy who is easily threatened or worried...", he said, looking around the airplane before looking out the window and seeing clouds. "Doesn't look too bad yet...", he mumbled, knowing full well it was worse than what it seemed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:05 pm

'' heh your gunna love it even less when we have to trudge through it. '' she hissed slightly as the plane jerked again , this time the lights flickered on and off, making her dig her nails into the arm rests, normally she didn't mind flying, it was the turbulence that got her.

Saber gave a grunt, sensing her anxiety relax kitten, the turbulence is a pain in the ass but i got it under control. he found the landing strip easily enough, but gave a grunt and a hiss as the plane jolted again as they slowly descended, he engaged the wheels knowing the snow would help stop them. He gritted his teeth as they landed with another hard jolt, the plane skidding through the snow before slowly coming to a grinding halt. huh, well that was fun.

the moment they stopped she got up and headed to the back to grab the black heavy packed backs.. '' come on. we need to get ready, strapped up with warm clothing before stepping out there, '' she couldn't see out the window any more the snow was so bad, blizzard making it worse. but she knew which direction to go.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Dhaiklovski groaned, feeling the turbulance, and the jolts of the airplane skidding before he let out a soft sigh, feeling it come to a complete stop. He unclicked his seatbelt and stood up, giving a stretch, feeling several pops in his back and legs. "Ok... do you need me to grab anything?", he asked softly as he watched her strap up with warm clothing. He peered out the window too, and groaned. "I am not a big fan of snow...", he groaned but shrugged. He would have to get used to it.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:27 pm

she laughed at his groan of dismay at the snow before tossing him a warm suit. before strapping on her snow shoes to keep from sinking into it the white powdery stuff.. '' heh just your supplies. we each carry our own and Saber was nice enough to pack two large packs with everything we need including my nice weapons. ''

serve to please Saber grinned as he came out of the cockpit , waiting for her to finish strapping on warm clothing before making her turn around to put her pack on, as well as making sure her weapons where secure. radio is in the pack as well. so when your ready to go just call me. i will have this baby fired up and ready when you arrive.

Nodding she adjusting her pack and watched as saber forced the door open,g iving a grunt when the winds struggled with him a bit before she felt the bitting cold.. ' yeap this is going to be fun. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:34 pm

He grabbed the warm suit and sighed. He didn't really need it, since he couldn't die from frostbite or from hypothermia, but put on the thing anyways, knowing that if he hadn't he would hear about it. He slowly walked out after Mirage, putting his hand to his face to block the fierce wind. "Damn snow...", he groaned, barerly audible over the howling wind. "So... where;s our target?", he asked, screaming over the wind as he followed her barely visibly figure through the snow.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 pm

she glanced over at him as she tucked a small device in her ear, even over the wind and her good hearing she still couldn't understand him, sighing she walked right up to him, reached om and tugged his head down, pulling another small ear piece out of the bag and carefully adjusted it on his ear and turned it on before speaking'' that should work. now you won't have to scream.. our target is atleast a two mile hike up the mountain slope. be careful because you can end up sliding down the mountain if you don't watch your step. ''

she pulled out one of the ropes she had hooked to the side of her pack and tied it around his waist., making sure it was tight before doing the other end around her own waist'' if you slip and start going down the slope try and get a tree in between us, will hurt like hell but it will stop us from plummeting off a hidden cliff if we are that unlucky to find one. '' she took the pole that Saber handed her before waving him off then turned and began to trudge forward, pulling the suit slightly up over her mouth and nose to keep warm. the pole she would use to stab the ground whenever they started climbing up a steep part of the mountain it too would keep them from sliding.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next