The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 2 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Dhaiklovski walked in as quietly as possible. "Of... course...", he responded, trying to keep from confrontation so she would go back to sleep. He wasn't sure why, but he would prefer her asleep. He figured it was something about her attitude.He was a little confused, but right now just wanted to relax. He was clean, and was a bit exhausted from the 'training'. He sat down in the corner nearest her cot, and gave a small quiet sigh, looking up at the cieling of the building. "What to do now?", he thought to himself as he curled into the corner.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 2 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:55 pm

she nearly went back to sleep before hearing his thoughts, jerking awake she rolled over slowly .. '' first off kid.. you can learn to not broad cast your thoughts in the room, along with being a shifter. i am a great telepath.. and if you want something useful to do, why not go bug Kade.. He probably has some nifty new weapon for someone to try .. ' she grunted, eyeing him over.. ' i think your the kind who likes things that explode.. '' she grumbled, stretching out before sighing as she closed her eyes.. '' or sleep.. trust me, with this job.. you won't get much. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:07 pm

He jumped when he saw her jerk awake. "First off, don't call me kid, you stupid runt. And I was assigned to babysit you, aw little baby needs baby sat!", he retorted. It was during the time of night when his patience was thin. "And what exactly do you mean by my kind?!", he shouted. "Sleep is useless, just like you...", he grumbled obviously venting off steam of his own. "Stupid pitiful half breed...", he thought to himself, even though he knew she could hear him, "Yeah, that's right, I don't give a shit if you can hear me.", he thought.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:13 pm

she snorted as she got off the bed and storm towards he , hands on her hips as her nails dug into the fabric of her jeans as she leaned down to glare at him.. '' first off i am not a bloody half breed. . my blood line is pure.. royalty. .. second, what i meant by your kind i meant men in general.. they love the crap that blows up.. ask kade, his specialty is explosives.. he reminds me of a kid on christmas getting every gift he wanted.. . '' she hissed, her eyes glowing the more pissed off she got. '' and i am not a runt you pitiful little demon.. and i will have you know the reason i didn't want another partner is because my first. and last one died in my damn arms because some moron screwed up the intel they gave us and one of our informants ratted us out to the enemy so if i where you i would shut that trap of yours up before i really harm you .. '' she was so pissed off she wouldn't be surprised if steam rose off of her.. her last boyfriend would have loved that considering both of them had enjoyed angry sex. it was rough and very satisfying, but the moron couldn't keep his cock in his pants and just had to have more then one girlfriend. so she dropped him like a bag of rotten potato's..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:25 pm

"Oh, you and your pitiful blood line...", he snarled. "Do I seem fucking normal?!", he screamed. "I am obviously more civilized than Kade, and I don't reall give a shit whether something blows up or not!", he retorted, seeing her eyes glowing, and so he encouraged the gnarled and twisted horns to rise from his head. "Get over it! Get over your past, get over death! You really are some pathetic sack of shit if you let one death change your entire future!", he proclaimed. "You are fragile, and you are afraid... Get over it.", he said as he curled back to the corner, cinsidering the argument over. He wasn't going to say anything, but right now, he could see what she was thinking too.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:36 pm

she narrowed her eyes at him, a tic going off in her jaw muscle before she moved quickly , hooking the chair leg with her foot and yanked hard, watching him as he landed hard on his back before sitting on him completely and pinned his hands above his head. , studying him slowly , she didn't mind the horns on his head. looked strange but oddly enough she liked it. holding both of his hands with one of hers in a strong grin she yanked his head back by gripping his hair tightly so she could see any other changes from him. ..she went from hot tempered to a cool look instantly as she leaned down pressing her cheek to his , lips lightly to his ear.. '' you know... i think your throwing this fit because your still a little sore about me winning our little game.. i will be happy to go against you again.. ''

Closing her eyes completely to take a deep calming breath , probably the only time she would ever be nice to him.. she inhaled his scent, releasing his hair as she lightly slid her fingers down his neck.. '' you remind me so much of him you know.. my first partner.. he was my best friend.. he was exactly like you .. same demon.. in fact... i wouldn't be surprised if the two of you where related.. though he had a cool temper.. you on the other hand.. are like a volcano.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 pm

He landed against the wall with a short grunt, as he tried to wriggle his hands free. He glared at her, seething hatred flowing through him. His eyes had turned black as he gave another grunt, feeling her gripping at his hair. He panted through gritted teeth. "It wasn't a contest, and I didn't lose, and you started this shit...", he growled, his voice audibly deeper. He raised a brow, feeling almost offended that she touched his neck, he jumped from her hand. "Well appearantly you just keep getting stuck with the wrong kind of person, but I guarantee you... I will outlast you.", he said with a brief growl.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 pm

she snorted'' didn't say he was the wrong person you know.. he was actually a pretty damn good partner.. which i am sure you will be one day.. '' she grinned when he denied that he lost.. '' really ? for someone falling for the oldest trick in the book , that sounds like to me you lost.. '' she teased. '' ahh and technically Jeff started it.. only reason i am not kicking his ass from here to kingdom come is because well.. he happens to be a bear.. '' she grimaced slightly .. '' and bears are mean as fuck. don't ever piss him off.. '' she gave another slight smile. poking his chest slightly '' and don't insult Kade.. he can be your best friend when it comes to anything you want.. even if its illegal he can get it for you without so much as getting in trouble. as for out lasting me.. i doubt it... ''

She studied him for a moment keeping her fingers lightly on his throat,lightly giving a small massage to help cool the blood down, jeff would kill her if she sent a demon into one of his rages.. no matter how much she hated having another partner.. '' ever have angry sex before?" she was only mildly curious but had to ask.. '' and yes crude question but thats just me.. see i may royalty but i am not some spoiled bitch who gets what they want without question.. the majority of the stuff i got , i earned. hard, bled for it.. just like you will bleed for most of your things.. its part of being an agent in this place.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 pm

He let out a deep growl. His expression softened when she poked him in the chest. "I am not insulting Kade, I am simply saying that I am different, so don't go piling me in with the rest of the degenerative males...", he growled as his horns slowly retracted back into his head and his eyes returned to normal. He jumped a little at her question. "No...", he mumbled, looking at her awkwardly. He crossed his arms, still trying to vent some of this anger, but was surprised at how nice she was being to him right now. "Why?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm

she grinned slightly '' well putting kade in that category of degenerative males. is sorta insulting him ya know.. '' she poked his chest again , .'' be nice to him. . '' she arched a brow at him jumping at her question and would have bursted out laughing if she was in the mood for it.. '' well. .. call it one of those.. cat quirks.. curiousity got the best of me and i had to ask.. and if you say curiousity killed the cat i will sock you.. '' she grumbled..'' i hate that pun.. and i am curious all the time and i have yet to be killed.. so obviously that saying is a complete joke. ''

She arched a brow at his awkward look at her before she blinked in surprise... '' don't tell me your a damn virgin? .. good lord Jeff paired me with someone i might corrupt with my dirty mind.. '' grinned.. '' that sounds a bit promising. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:22 pm

"You are the one who said males like to see things blow up, so actually you insulted him by putting him in the catagory of degenerative males...", he said. He bit his tongue to say the pun but shrugged off before hearing her call him a virgin. "In this life, I am a virgin yes, but in my human life, no... It's difficult, ok? As a demon, I am a virgin, but when I was human before I died, I had sex, just not angry sex...", he mumbled, rambling a little. "And I prefer to keep my mind from that crap, thank you...", he said with a raised eyebrow.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:28 pm

she grinned'' kade is special.. he likes blowing things up because it allows him to test the products he makes for us.. he gets pleasure out of making sure he is giving us something that is safe and won't go boom in our faces. '' arching a brow she studied him for a moment.. '' you should try it sometime.. good way to vent that pent up energy you keep inside of you .. '' she leaned down and poked his nose lightly. . '' well good luck on that one.. i am very perverted and its only because of my personality, its how i tease others and keep a mood light in a room. .. '' grinned.. '' besides, if you ever want to try it some time, just piss me off again and see how quickly i can make you tired.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:39 pm

He kept an arched brow. "You are the one who said it, not me...", he mumbled. "And I don't vent that way... I normally don't even have to...", he said as he kept his sharp eyes trained on her. He gave a laugh. "You... keeping a mood light, yeah right.", he said, laughing still. "Try what?", he asked, not sure what she was exactly talking about. He had a feeling that they would have a lot of arguments like this, and that if he was going to piss her off again, he had to know what she was going to try to do.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:42 pm

she grinned.. '' ahh now see if you can't follow the conversation i am not going to repeat it.. get some sleep..our next mission is going to be.... highly annoying. '' she ruffled his hair before releasing his hands and got up. plopping down on the bed again she closed her eyes as she stretched out.. '' hmmm. and you should vent that way.. its better then hitting someone.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:55 pm

He frowned. "Then why don't you tell me what the next mission is? And I don't need sleep...", he retorted, finally having freedom of his hands. "Yeah... better to had angry sex with strangers, sure...", he said, rolling his eyes as he plopped back down in the chair, letting his mind wander for a moment. That was still bugging him. Did she mean that if he pissed her off again, she was going to have mad sex with him? He didn't even know her, and what he did know of her, he wasn't very pleased with. He gave a soft sigh and a shrug and began to meditate.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 pm

she snorted slightly .. '' not with a stranger you dork.. i am not a slut. ahh besides i know just a bit more about you then before.. '' grinned slightly as she held up a folder with his name on it.. '' after all i did look into who is my partner. .. '' rolled her eyes as she stuffed the folder back in her bag.. '' i will tell you after i sleep.. '' she mumbled.. she had been teasing him. like she told him earlier, she made perverted jokes to help keep herself calm.. she would never sleep with a stranger, not even if her life depended on it. she preffered to know her partners.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:17 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "You didn't even know I was going to be your partner before tonight...", he mumbled as he crossed his arms and just thought for a moment, catching bits of her thoughts, and giving a sigh of relief. He wanted her to go onto sleep and be quiet already. He had begun to question very heavily whether she was bipolar by how she was behaving. During the day, a complete unbearable bitch, and after an argument, it's all nicey nice... It was very confusing for him right now. He just wanted to meditate for the moment being. "Oh and the whole stranger thing is me... I don't have someone...", he said briefly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 pm

She arched a brow slightly before giving a grunt..'' yes i know.. didn't stop jeff from giving me your file anyways.. he slipped it in with our case load.. he knows i hate not knowing who i am working with.. '' she sighed, closing her eyes again, now that she was calm she couldn't help the images of that night her partner had died, resurfaced again , making her force her eyes open just slightly .. she was never going to get to be able to fall asleep again, this royally sucked. She was wishing she had something to erase those images from her mind. sure she can kill a murderer with no regrets but when it came to the death of her partner.. she didn't think she would be able to get over that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:35 pm

He openned his mouth for a moment. "Wait... I don't get to know who I am working with?", he asked. He shut his mind away from hers, barely catching a glimpse of what she was talking about. He stayed curled in the corner. He just wanted to relax, and so he slowly went into a state of meditation, trying to just relax. It had been a hectic day, with having his arm split in two, and being partnered with a bipolar shifter. It was getting better every second for him. He gave a short sigh and hung his head a bit low. "I am sorry...", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:20 pm

she snapped out of her thoughts quickly at hearing his words, frowning she blinked and gave a slight grunted.. not bipolar either.. just have issues she frowned, though she could see why he thought she was bipolar.. but hearing him apologize was not something she expected, so stayed quiet for a moment before she rolled over carefully on her side to look over at him.. '' what for? '' oh she had plenty of snappy comments for that one but for once she decided to bite her tongue and try and play nice... Jeff would have a heart attack just to see the day she was actually genuinely nice. too bad he was missing this. '' as for kowing me.. just ask.. most of my profile is under flags though.. for more reasons then one.. think of it as... a severe case of overly protective dingbats who think i am too fragile to take care of myself.. '' she shrugged. she hated having a royal bloodline since those that wanted her dead only cared bout her blood. she didn't do anything deserve any other crap like that. sometimes she hated her ancesters for the stupid mistakes they made.. '' can't change the past'' she muttered under her breath as she reached for her jug of milk halfway to filling her cup up she glanced up at him... '' hungry? or thirsty?" tell anyone i am actually being nice to you and i will put leeches in your pants. she gave a slight grin to let him know that last thought on her mind was just a half threat.. people wouldn't believe she was nice even if they saw it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:50 am

He looked up at her. "Sorry for snapping... There is generally a certain time of night where my nerves are frayed and I can easilly snap...", he grumbled. He raised a curious eyebrow. "What exactly did my file say about me?", he asked. He just hoped it wouldn't concentrate too much on his past, preferrably his human one. Things had changed so much since then that he thought of those days as a bad dream. He looked up. "No, thanks, though...", he said, catching her last thought and seeing the grin on her face. It was getting difficult for him to figure her out right now, with the change back and forth, and now joking. He feigned a smile which still showed a little confusion in it.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:14 am

she shrugged'' not much . . gave a little on your background not much on the human side...if i was too curious on that i could easily dig it up but i am not very good with computers.. '' she wrinkled her nose.. '' something bout me makes them crash.. Kade can't even figure that one out. .. and as for snapping. i am used to it. '' glancing at the clock she gave a grunt, it was realy late at night. '' you may be confused for now, kade and the others where when they first met me. but its not that hard to figure me out. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:08 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "I knew a person like that once...", he said, thinking back for a moment. "Could be something with electrical conductivity or something...", he mumbled. He had heard about it once. "Our bodies, human or otherwise all generate an electrical signal, and I suppose certain people can disrupt signals in computers, and stuff...", he mumbled. He looked up for a moment. "After what I've seen today, do I really want to dig deeper into your personality?", he asked with a small chuckle.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:26 pm

she arched a brow slightly ' really? so i am like what.. a large walking bug zapper?'' grinned.. '' well.. that could work .. i will let you know if we run into overly large misquitos. ''' she teased, rolling her eyes at his next comment.. '' i doubt it.. not unless you want to give yourself a headache in reading someones family background for fighting over generations and generations.. politics and what not.. sucks balls but hey . i can't control how my family was back in the past..'' stretching out again.. '' you can if you want though. i have nothing to hide. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:30 pm

He slapped himself in the forehead, before he peered over at her, assuming she was joking. "So what exactly went on with your family, then? How are you... royal?", he asked with a raised eyebrow, pulling his head from the palm of his hand. From the sounds of it, he guessed that they were a family that had their hands in a lot of wars in the past. He knew nothing of his family anymore, from when he was human. They had drifted to the deep confines of his mind. That was one thing about being a demon, nothing was very important to you anymore, not life, not family, or even yourself.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next