The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 3 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:43 pm

she grunted and shrug'' like what? ahh me royal well its just like it sounds.. pure blood, royal lineage.. i have gifts that.... others do not. most think its sacred.. i think its crap. . well my gifts or nifty but what they think is crap.. '' frowned before sighing.. ''ohh the usual went on.. wars breaking out. most of the family splitting because they went off and fucked someone who .. in their eyes where deamed useless and so they pretty much diluted the pure blood. and became... as you call it. half breeds.. '' sitting up now she glanced over at him. '' same thing really that happened way back in the old days with knights and what not. .. my family line goes further back then that and as i said before.. blood is pure.. not diluted by the lineage having a different type of blood in it so to speak.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 3 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:50 pm

He sat down in the chair, arching his back against it, forcing it to crack and pop before he relaxed. "Sounds like a fun family to be in...", he mumbled. He thought of something but let it go for the moment. "You seem tired. If you are sleepy, I guess you should go to sleep...", he said as he stretched. It was good to be relaxed before meditation. Meditation was a good way for him to rest, since he didn't sleep. He wasn't going to ask more questions if she was going to go to sleep. Most people were annoyed if they were deprived of sleep.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:04 pm

she gave a slight grunt'' not really a fun family , all they care about is the power to control things.. .. ahh and wish i could sleep.. '' she grumbled, though memories where still haunting her.'' eh.. kade got in trouble one time by jeff for trying to slip me a knock out drug.. .. wish jeff would have let him though. i sure do need it.. '' she wrinkled her nose at the sound of his back cracking'' good lord that is going to kill your back if you keep doing that. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:11 pm

He looked up at her once more. "Why can't you sleep?", he mumbled softly. "You have some stress issues with your past, don't you?", he asked, takign a peek into her thoughts. "Hmm? No, it won't... It actually feels quite good... It restors the natural curve of the spine...", he said with a bit of a smile. I feel pretty good after I do it, anyways... I am normally hunched over something, so it does help quite a bit, and a lot cheaper than some crack-ass chiropractor...", he mumbled softly and he gave a brief sigh. "Here...", he mumbled as he reached into his pocket, taking out a small bottle. "This powder in here will help you sleep. It isn't a knock out drug, but mix it with a glass of milk and you should be able to sleep...", he said, handing her the small bottle.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 pm

she snorted'' not with my family no... try having nightmares and the guilt of seeing your partner die in your arms.. normally killing something don't bother me.. but... yea.. you probably wouldn't even understand it.. '' she eyed the stuff before getting herself a glass of milk and held it out to him..'' you put it in there.. i might put too much and end up sleeping a week.. for all i know.. '' she was trusting him, considering he was her partner and all. '' ahh well i could do that for free... your back that is.. eh.. without pain though is another story. '' she was teasing him again .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:32 pm

The question to ask what exactly happened to her partner was gnawing away at him. He took ahold of the glass of milk, and shook in very little of the fine powder, seeing that it turned the milk to a light blue. "Question.. if you are as good of a telepathic, can you take a peek in my mind and see if you can find out anything from my human life? I can't remember it anymore, but I know it has got to be in here somewhere...", he said as he gave a knock to his head and handed her the blue milk. "Chairs are free... they are just about anywhere...", he said with a small laugh. He wasn't sure if she would crunch him in two just for the fun of it.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:42 pm

she arched a brow as she took the blue milk and slowly began to drink it.. half of it gone she glanced at him.. '' i could.. but i would have to touch you.. .. my hands .. on your hand. and i would have to be sitting on you too.. because people tend to jerk around when i do that.. it can't be helped its... sorta a draw back for me rooting around in your memories. '' she shrugged, sitting down in the chair in front of him as she polished off the rest of the milk. '' hmmmmmmm. favorite drink. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 pm

He looked at her for a moment. "I don't mind being touched. You touched pretty deep into my arm today...", he said, lifting up his arm which barely even had any scar tissue on it. "And if you are comfortable with sitting on me, I am fine with it... Remember, I am not as perverse as you are...", he said with a raised an eyebrow, watchign her sit in front of him. "You probably have maybe about 10 minutes until that kicks in...", he said, pointing to the now empty glass. He was genuinely curious about his humanity. He was even a bit more curious as to how he died, and what he did to deserve to be a demon.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:59 pm

she grinned'' i am only perverse in words , ahh but here comes the kicker, you have to be tied to the chair.. '' she grimaced slightly as she set the empty cup down.. '' no that is not being perverted it is only because the last time i did that for someone. they tried to take my head off. literally . so we would have to to umm... '' she frowned slightly, getting up to head for her bed as she got a sudden wave of sleepyness upon her.. '' find err.. one of those chairs that have the arms and some really strong rope for you.. '' grumbled, she felt sluggish, she probably should have warned him that her system takes in drugs alot more quicker the humans do.. she barely made it to the bed and stretched out before she was out. all in about five minutes , give or take a few seconds.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:09 pm

He looked at her intently for a moment. "Tied down?", he asked. "Ah... so who did you last do it for?", he asked curiously. "I think you would need more than rope... you would probably need braided steel wire, or barbed wire...", he mumbled. He knew he was strong enough to just about break most any rope... except for something like the rope they used on ships and stuff like that. He could see that she was getting drowsy. He raised an eyebrow, watching her go to the bed and stretch out. "Er... Mirage?", he asked softly, before seeing that she was asleep. "Well I suppose I survived one night, anyways....", he mumbled quietly to himself as he relaxed in the chair and began to meditate, his thoughts primarily on his past, which seemed locked away from him. He meditated for several hours until morning. It was a dream-like state for him... without sleep. He woke up and noticed that everything was a bit bright for him at the moment, so he squinted his eyes and let out a small groan as he tried to let his eyes adjust.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 pm

kade arched a brow as he was leaning in the doorway, gaze looking over at Mirage then back to Dhaiklovski. '' would really love to know what you did to her and why i cant wake her up.. '' he pointed to her , the glass with the blue residue in it was still by the bed.. '' she doesn't seem harmed, just in an extremely deep sleep. '' he muttered, he had tried waking Mirage up expecting to get hit but was surprised that she didnt' so much as move a muscle, just gave a grunt and then nothing but deep breathing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:26 pm

His eyes slowly focused in as he squinted, seeing a blurry image of Kadei n the doorway. "Huh?", he asked, a little confused, before seeing Kade point at her. "Just.. some sleep stuffs...", he mumbled as he stood up and gave a stretch. He looked at the glass for a moment before walking next to Mirage. "You tried to wake her up, I assume?", he asked as he ran his fingers across his chin. "She will be up soon... I only gave her enough to keep her asleep like this for a few hours. It is very beneficial for those who need sleep...", he said softly, walking towards the door. "Don't worry... a few minutes and I am sure she'll be up... I promise...", he said with a smile toward Kade.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:32 pm

he arched a brow slightly , frowning, suddenly not seeming so friendly at the moment.. '' stay in here.. try to wake her up if she don't wake on her own.. '' he glared at him a little. '' human pills usually work.. demonic shit wreaks havoc on her body...i doubt she even knew what you where giving her was not .. natural was it?" he definitely didn't seem friendly now. but he didn't make a single move towards the man.. '' you better hope she wakes soon. an other coma and jeff will have both our balls on a stick to feed to his cats''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Dhaiklovski's smile immedietly vanished. "Look, I am sure she will wake up soon....", he mumbled. "And she took it of her own free will. I certainly didn't force it on her or anything. "It was natural, I swear.", he said, holding up his right hand. Dhaiklovski took a step back from Kade. He raised an eyebrow. He was trying his best to be nice at the moment, but it was getting mroe difficult by the second. "It was honestly, some ground melatonin with a coloring additive which turned her milk blue to make her think it wasn't normal...", he grumbled. He handed Kade the bottle. "Here... take the stupid stuff and see for yourself. Teenagers fall for it all the time, thinking it's some drug.", he said in a grumble.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Kade narrowed his eyes at him as he took the bottle.. '' she is not a drug addict if you where thinking that.. her system is weird, natural or not, if she is not used to it, it will screw with her, just wake her up damn it.. '' he growled out before going out the room, closing the door behind him. He had always been careful about giving Mirage things, only problem was, Mirage didn't know about her system being weird because Jeff made him swear not to tell. its why he was so strict on what to give her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:58 pm

He narrowed his eyes in response. "I wasn't saying she was a drug addict... how about you listen to me, instead of jumping to conclusions?", he said, trying his best to not raise his voice. "It's MELATONIN! Of course she's fucking used to it, it's in her already! It's the chemical the body produces to actually cause sleep... Do you not know anything?!", he proclamed as he saw Kade shut the door. "Stupid fricken idiot...", he grumbled as he turned to Mirage and sighed, and gently began to nudge her. "Coem on, Mirage, wake up,", he grumbled. "Kade will have my head on a pike if you don't..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 pm

after a few minutes Mirage gave a grunt, annoyed at some annoying thing that was trying to pull her from a very good dream of her ripping to bits the ass hole of a boyfriend who cheated on her. . she was so deep in sleep she was surprised she even heard or felt the nudging, giving a slight yawn she rolled over , mumbling.. '' can't i just kill him first then wake up?" clearly not very aware yet of what was going on. she wanted to stay in the deep sleep for a while since of course she hadn't slept in days.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:14 pm

He gave another nudge. "Come on, no killing Kade.. or me...", he mumbled, not entirely sure what she was talking about. He gave a brief tug on her hand. "Come on, I am pretty sure that me and Kade are not getting along too well right now, and I think it will get much worse if you don't wake up...", he said with a bit of a groan. He wasn't sure why Kade was suddenly so damn grumpy, but he wasn't going to deal with it. He did not need to be harassed as soon as he came from meditation, and could start off a string of arguments and bad moods which could last for more than a few days, especially with someone he just met.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 pm

she grunted and gave another growl'' not kade.. Dave the pig head.. '' she muttered, trying to jerk her hand back, though the harder he tugged the more grumpier she got before her eyes snapped open and she tackled him, her eyes where dilated and still sleepy as she glanced around slowly, even blinking a few times to clear her vision and take things in before looking down at him.. arching a brow slightly before sighing.. '' damn.. thought it was real... '' yawning she stretched before rubbing her eyes.. '' hmmmm not sure if that was part of the dream too but whats with the kade gunna kill me bit?" atleast she wasn't pissy when first waking.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 pm

He raised an eyebrow for a moment. "Dave?", he asked, suddenly tackled by her, his eyes were very wide for a moment, seeing her take things in, he relaxed. "Kade was about to kill me for giving you that stuff last night...", he said with his eyebrow raised again. "I have a feeling Kade and me aren't going to do so well friendship wise...", he muttered as he slowly got up. "I am taking it you slept well...", he said as he dusted himself off and sat back in the chair which he had been all night. "Let Kade know you are awake before he tells Jeff anything...", he warned.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:49 pm

she arched a brow before frowning'' slept great.. dave? ohhh crap'' she felt her face heating'' don't ask.. i already want to nueter that bastard'' she mumbled before heading for the door, she didn't get the chance to open it since kade walked in she glared at him and pretty much wacked him up side the head'' you be nice mr. grouchy pants. ''

kade yelped in surprise, rubbing the back of his head before giving a sheepish look'' sorry love.. glad to see your ok and awake.. boss wants to know if your ready to go?" he slid a glance towards Dhaiklovski before looking back to her.

she rolled her eyes as she pushed him back out the door'' be there in a minute.. geez.. men.. '' she muttered closing the door and glancing over at Dhaiklovski.. '' he is like an overly protective... errr.. brother in a way.. your things packed?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:56 pm

He shot a glance to Kade, seeing him walk in. "I won't ask...", he mumbled with a wave of his hand. He couldn't help but laugh as she hit Kade, and heard his yelp. He had had the urge to do that anyways, but still enjoyed it as Mirage did it. His eyes met Kades, seeing the glance as he watched him. His gaze softened when he caught her glancing at him. "Things? I really don't have much...", he said with a shrug. "So I am good to go. I told him what that was that I gave you...", he said softly. "If you want to know, I don't mind... I just thought it was best at the time to keep you in the dark...
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:02 am

She arched a brow slightly '' as long as it wasn't an illegal drug i don't mind. and it helped, seriously i needed that sleep for the past.. well week. '' she rubbed her neck slightly '' hope you got something warm with you .. we are going to a city that is in the middle of a snow storm. thats where our next assignment is. '' she stretched again rubbing her own back as it gave off several pops'' ohhhh .. that felt good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:08 am

"It was melatonin...", he mumbled. "Good... I amglad it helped...", he said softly. He almost never really had issues with the cold, as he was almost numb from temperatures. "So can I see the envelope so I can see our assignment yet?", he asked, before hearing her pops, he raised an eyebrow. "Now you will get on me for my back, buy you'll go and do that?", he asked before giving a sigh. "Do you need to do anything before we get started on our assignment?", he asked. He was set to go. Just the clothes on his back. He was always pretty good at traveling light.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:12 am

she pointed to her bag'' i never unpacked from my last assignment so yes i am good to go. '' grinned as she gave him the envelope. '' ahh but see i didn't force my back to pop. i was just stretching, it popped on its own. it was unintional. yours wasn't.. Melatonin? natural hormone crap? .. ehh what the hell it helped i am not mad. '' in fact she felt pretty damn good. so decided not to bite his head off. '' its a city in the alps. . a nonhuman has been rallying his buddies to cause a mini war with the humans. .they apparently kidnapped the mayor's daughter and are holding her for ransom .. fire arms and what not is what they want.. what they get however.. is an ass kicking. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next