The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

3 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:06 pm

she arched a brow at his words as she looked over at him, feeling another bit of a blush steal across her cheeks as she grinned.. '' mmm think i have already showed you that one. '' the words he had spoken of immediately had brought into mind the image of her riding him last night. that had been very pleasurable.

patting Triton down on the neck again she took the reigns and moved to his side, grabbing the saddle and easily pulled herself up, he had sidestepped a little but she moved with him smoothly , almost as if it had been rehearsed, showing how well she was comfortable with horses. Settling into the saddle and putting her boots in the stirrups she gathered the reigns and looked to him again. barely hearing some of what he said to the horse, which peaked her curiousity a little but stayed silent.

shifting a bit in the saddle she thought for a moment.. '' think i would want to see the mares first. i am thinking maybe i can buy atleast two. if not three. '' being in the saddle gave her comfort , reminded her of the times her and her father used to go out on trail rides with their own horses. '' lead the way. .. ohhh.. and if you need another lesson on how well i can handle a spirited .... stallion.. .. i will be glad to show you again '' teased, grinning as Triton fidgeted a little under her, letting her know he was eager to go.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:00 am

Cale raised an eyebrow as she mounted up--he'd gotten a very nice view of her arse in the process. But he kept up his professional manner. "Mares it is then." he clicked yo Mayhem, who moved foreward on cue, past his elder brother--both stallions were sons of Stryker, the poor stud who'd had to be put down for collick--and off toward the stock fields.
With his seat and a gentle kick to Mayhem's flanks, Cale urged his steed into a trot, chuckling as he did, and speaking.
"Another 'lesson'? Hmmm, almost sounds inviting."
This he said with a win over his shoulder.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:07 am

she gave him an innocent look as she gave a gentle nudge to Triton, who immediately responded and trotted off after his brother,, '' mmm definitely is. '' oh he was definitely not innocent in the teasing and neither was she as she followed him. '' maybe the cows and bulls next.. then i think that would be all i need for now. '' mumbled, looking over to him as she easily caught up and was now next to him.

'' mmmm just gotta let me know when you want that. 'lesson' .. '' gave him another innocent look before turning to scan the vast amount of space he had. it was an old habit to keep an eye out for things, a habit that has defnitely saved her a few times from certain maulings of wild animals.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:36 am

Cale grinned evilly, and reached over to pinch her lucious bottom. "How about after we take care of the mundane, we head out onto the trails together? I'm sure there's at least one stallion here who would love an afternoon of freedom."
And so did Cale lead her to the stables where his breeding stock was kept. He dismounted, tied Mayhem up, then waited for her before taking her inside.
"Cedar Crescent prides itself on keeping good, sound stock. Nothing really very flashy. We breed working animals here, not flashy racing studs who shatter if patted the wrong way."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:42 am

her eyes widened when he pinched her backside, she hadn't been expecting that from him.. '' mmmmm a luxurious trail ride you say? ''teased, pretending to think it over before answering. '' i think i can do that, have nothing else planned'' when they stopped she followed his leave, using the saddle horn to keep her balance as she slid off of Triton , gaining the ground easily she tied him next to Mayhem before following Cale inside. '' thats alright, i want good working horses, i don't race.. too much money is spent into that. ''

her eyes where already going over several different horses that where sticking their heads out of the stalls to see what was going on. smiling and gently rubbing a few of their noses, she looked to Cale again'' any red roans?. i haven't had any of those in such a long time and they are lovely, even a few paints too. TM is a quarter horse, but he has good blood in him. '' she was looking towards him when a mare easily caught her eye, bitting her lip she went over to see her. leaning against the gate she watched the pretty palamino loping around in her large stall, she had an open space to run out to but for some reason she wanted to do circles in the stall. that was fine with her since it gave her a chance to see how she moved. The horse seemed playful enough, though she got the feeling the mare would definitely do well with work. her build was just plain beautiful too. ''mmmm. love palamino's. '' she was saying that more to herself than anything, chewing on her thumb nail before sighing, giving the mare a pat on her soft muzzle when she poked her head over before eyeiing the other horses.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:05 am

Cale did not miss the longing in her eyes as she watched the palomino. "...Her name is Zenith. She the sunshine of our stables. She was born to a mare who was far too old; Zenith wasn't expected to live, she was so under developed. She was actually the first horse I owned here. My Aunt bought her before they put her down and brought her here. I raised her from a foal; bottlefed her every day. We had someone buy her last year, but they had problems and sold her back. So, as a result of that confusion, she's three years old and hasn't been broken in yet."
He watched her pat the golden mare's muzzle, then had a thought, before looking around to make sure they were alone or out of earshot.
"Mari," he said. "She is my gift to you; because I want you to know right now that I'm not just interested in you because you're great in bed."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:13 am

she was deep in thought when he said her name'' mm?" blinking she turned to him, she had been listening to him speak about Zenith, and even she knew how much lucky that horse was, when he said he was giving Zenith to her as a gift, her eyes widened in complete shock. '' oh my.. '' she had not been expecting that and yet to hear him say something like that made her heart practically jump in her chest.

She felt her face flush a little, not from being embarrassed or shy , she was just extremely taken by surprise and happy by his words. bitting her lip she looked around to make sure they where alone before reaching over and lightly caressing his cheek before leaning up to place a gentle kiss on his lips. '' that is the best gift i have ever received from anyone... and i mean that i don't get gifts often. '' flushing again as she smiled a bit. '' and glad to know you are not just interested in that.. makes me feel a hell of a lot better. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:38 pm

He kissed her back, just as sweetly and gently. "...You'll find I'm not like most other guys." he promised her, giving her a rather intense look. "Everything I said last night, when we looked into the mirror, it was the truth."
He caressed her cheek gently, and spoke again. "However, one passionate night isn't enough to foster a relationship. So, I would like to properly date you, starting with our plans on Saturday."
He looked around again, making sure they were still alone. "Let's just... keep it between ourselves for now though, alright? My aunt's already going to give me a hard time as it is."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:46 pm

she flushed at his words, holding still as he caressed her cheek. feeling even more warmth towards him when he said he spoke the truth.. '' i know your not.. and i know you told the truth, i don't peg you as a liar hun. ''

when he spoke of properly dating her she bit her lip a little shifting from foot to foot. '' i would really like that.. '' though she had to frown a bit when he said to keep things to themselves.' hun i don't go blabbing to others about our personal business, whats between us i keep between us. . '' she gave a light grin '' besides, don't feel like giving your aunt more things to pester you about as it is. '' sliding her hand over the back of his that was still on her cheek she turned and placed a light kiss on his palm'' come on now. , i got horses to pick out. .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:55 am

As they progressed through the stables and the stockyards, Mari selecting her purchases as they went, Cale remained professional. He tied red tags to the stalls of the horses, listing her name, her address, amount offered and amount settled, and other vital statistics for his accountaints. For the cattle, he tied tags like these to the gates, only this time listing the serial numbers of the animals.
Finally, at about five-o'-clock, as he leaned against the rails of the last cattle yard she'd looked at, he looked at the sky, then at her.
"My boys will have your stock delivered to you tomorrow. But for now, I beleive we promised each other a ride on the trails?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:32 am

Once finally picking the last one she sighed and rubbed the back of her neck, she hadn't been this busy since before her father got sick, apparently her body was not used to the constant movement again, which sucked.. blinking and looking over towards him she smiled, '' yes we did and i am looking forward to it.. what trail are we going on?" she was eager to go, enjoy some bonding time with him without having to worry about his aunt or cousin or any of the workers spying in on them. she didn't like it when people got nosey when it came to private stuff.

she wondered if he ever did a picnic of sorts. it was already getting close to dinner time and she was getting hungry , , nudging him lightly she grinned as she went straight to the horse he was letting her ride, rubbing Triton's neck lightly '' think they are okay for this ?.. we have been riding them around for several hours. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:20 am

"They should be fine," Cale said, looking at Mayhem. "But we can go ahead and switch them out if you prefer. We can stop and pick up something to take with us, because I don't know about you, but I'm famished." And maybe a couple of blankets too, perhaps... he thought, untying Mayhem's reigns and preparing to lead him.
"We still have three or four hours of daylight left, so we'll have time. And as far as which trail," he said, then lifted a hand to indicate the cottonwoods bunched together on a downward slope, away from the main bustle of the ranch. "There's one running along the creek down there that leads all the way up, to just the other side of the mountain. I used to ride there with my mother when we first came out here from Pennsylvania, a few years back."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:11 pm

she smiled'' well if they will be fine, then its okay with me, just as long as we don't ride them.. hard. '' teased, nudging him lightly '' speaking of food. yes i am hungry too so stopping to get something toe at is good. well to take it with us that is. '' She took Triton's reigns , gently leading him after Cale. '' and i am sure the horses can rest if we make it a bit of a picnic out there.. basket of food. maybe a blanket or two.'' she followed his hand where he pointed to before smiling'' sounds good to me. can't wait. '' the more she thought about it the more excited she got and wanted to hurry up and get started on it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:00 am

Cale grinned. "Yes, blankets are always necessary for a picnic." Of course he caught her meaning, both times as she dropped the innuendos. "But, riding 'hard' is very pleasurable." he teased.
He tipped his steson to her, then began to lead Mayhem towards the house. "Let's be off then."

Soon enough, he had the essentials loaded onto his saddle. He offered to load hers onto her saddle but he had a feeling she'd politely refuse. When he was ready, Cale mounted up once more. "Ready?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:44 am

she grinned, following him back to the house with Triton and while he got the things ready she gave Triton a good pat down, making sure nothing was stuck in their shoes, once she was done he already came out with the things and loaded his saddle up, taking her things she politely declined his help and loaded her saddle herself before climbing up. " yep i am ready .. '' grinned, nudging Triton into a light trot before pulling him to a stop and looked back at him. '' coming cowboy?"

she was going to enjoy this and already she could feel herself completely relax.. not like before where it just made it easier for her not to worry. This felt different. like a huge weight was lifted off of her shoulders and for once she could breath easy. '' you know.. we should do this more.. you know.. trail rides maybe.. once or twice a month if you can . '' she would go on rides herself , thing was she liked to have company other then the horse with her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Cale smirked, then kicked Mayhem into a brisk trot which quickly brought him up beside his brother.
"I'm up for that," he said. "two or three times a month is good--there's a lot around her that even I have yet to fully explore. But there are some places I'd love to show you. There's even a place about twelve miles out from where we're going where I can take you to see some tyrannosaurus footprints. Fifty miles from that, there's a sort of dry swamp and there's a triceratops skelton in the wall."
He ushered mayhem into a canter then, eager to get there before dark.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:00 pm

she smiled, listening to him as they walked their horses, the moment he kicked mayhem into a canter she did the same with Triton, the familiar movement of the horse moving under her was just enjoyable as she looked around the more they went down the trail. '' dino tracks and skeletons. heh , nice. archeologists lovely little dream i think.. tell me something Cale. '' turning to look at him , well more like looking him over, loving the sight of him in a saddle. '' what are your plans for your ranch?.. are you just going to be a breeder of cows or what?." she thought things over on the area's he spoke of before smiling.. '' i love to explore so whenever you need an exploring partner, just call me.. hell i even camp too, catch my own fish and what not. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:28 am

"Well, I plan to leave Cedar Crescent undeveloped. Too much land around the cities is being built up... The wild places are being compromised, and with them, the fundamental boundaries of freedom are shrinking. I will not add to that. As for after I die I plan to leave the land to my friends, and thier descendants, and any children I may father in my lifteime, under one condition," he said, turning to face her and punctuate his statement by holding up his index finger. "....that they leave the wild land within its boundaries just as nature intended, they and thier descendants and so on. If this condition isn't met, the will authorizes legal action to be taken to seize the rights of the ranch and sell them indefinately to the park service."
He rode Mayhem in the lead, but only a few inches ahead of Triton. He guided the ride into the cottonwoods he'd pointed out earlier, and down to where the trail met the creek, and continued alongside it, travelling upstream.
He smiled at her offer. "I like you more and more by the minute. I love camping, though with my duties on the ranch it's difficult to get away sometimes. But like I said before, Mari, I am the boss around here, my word is law. When I don't have the time I make the time."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 am

she nodded, listening to what he planned for his land to be even after he dies.. '' i understand that, and some people may hate your plan, i like it though, i think its great your preserving the natural boundaries. ' smiled , looking out over the land lovingly .. '' means the wolves and other animals will be safe.. granted they are dangerous but i did tell you i enjoy their song.. Especially on a bright full moon. '' she missed those days, sighing she went silent , enjoying the ride down to the creek.

smiling at his next words she rolled her eyes.. '' uh huh. i know.. maybe later on in the future we can do a camping trip for a weekend.. two days if you like.. i am sure your ranch can survive without you for two days. '' looked over at him.'' hmmmm glad i can make you like me more. '' teased, nudging her horse into a faster pace, but keeping it easy so as not to over work them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Cale was smiling as he listened to her. "You have a pleasant voice." he said. "It's nice to listen to."
He guided Mayhem up a rocky grade, looking about. He paused the stallion's progress at the top of the grade, where a recessive pool collected from the stream. He dismounted, took his steson off and splashed some water on the back of his neck before checking the sun first, and then his watch. "We're making good time." he said. As Mayhem lowered his head to the pool to drink. "We've been riding for about an hour; we keep this pace up we'll make the grove in another hour, maybe forty-five minutes, depending on the trail."
He sat there for a couple more minutes, crouched on his haunches. "maybe we'll see the wolves tonight. Never know. They sort of frequent this part of the ranch. the whole valley on the other side of this mountain is theirs."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:21 pm

that comment made her blush, she didn't think she had that good of a voice but if he thought so that was fine with her, watching him stop and dismount she glanced around again.. '' well thank you. , your the first once again to say that'' dismounting herself to stretch her legs a little , she led Triton to the stream as well to let him drink his fill.

She walked around him slowly , checking his hooves again to make sure he didn't pick up stones in his shoes. '' those are words i love to hear. can't wait to see it. '' she tensed for a minute as she heard a snapping sound before watching two jack rabbits bolt from the bushes , bounding away like their tails where on fire. smiling and relaxing she shook her head.. '' jumping at a couple of thumpers.. '' muttered under her breath ,. talking to herself a little as she patted Triton's neck once she was done checking him over. all was good.. '' you really think so ?.. if only i am lucky '' smiled, the thought of seeing the wolves was more exciting then hearing them.. She had only seen one wolf before on her ranch and that was when she was younger and her father had spotted the lone wolf out in the undeveloped area. She remembered her father's voice as he told her that wolf was just looking for a meal and not bothering anyone.. ,They had watched him go off into the bush, glad for the fact that he stayed away from the cattle.

Shaking that memory from her mind she rubbed her inner thighs to ease some of the sore muscles before climbing back into the saddle, settling down once more. '' i will just be satisfied on hearing them.. i don't want to be caught out here by a pack of wolves.. lovely things they are but i don't feel like becoming kibble for them. and i think the horses would feel the same way. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Cale was alert, observing his surroundings almost wolfishly. But he smiled as he did so. "Well, I'm sure and I hope I won't be the last to say that."
"Lucky, definately. But they do tend to frequent this area, so the odds are in our favor."
As he mounted up again, he scowled. "Wolves don't eat humans. You know that. The horses, maybe, but this has been a very good season. I've seen them around a few times on the trails this summer, never attacked me."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:44 pm

she grinned, giving him an innocent look'' i know that, and they don't attack you because your a bit large and intimadating. '' teased, moving the horse closer to him and lightly poked him. '' me i am smaller.. i would be a little snack to a hungry wolf. . '' poked him again '' stop scowling i was teasing you , you need to have more fun love.. . now come on. i am eager to see this place. '' gave him an innocent look as she poked his backside before nudging her horse ahead. '' mmm seeing a few wolves .. or just one for that fact.. i think i might enjoy.. be a bit exciting as long as its not rabid.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:06 pm

"...Whatever you say." he chuckled.
he arched a dark brow when she poked his rear. "hey now, one may think you're eager to touch that." he teased, leading her off up the trail.
"And, I'm sure you're worrying too much. These wolves are... different, I suppose. But enough of that. We'll be there in a half hour. Did either of us bother to pack a tent?"

Finally, Cale, leading Mayhem now--the last part of the trail was too steep for riding, especially being partially washed out. They came into a glade with a slight uphill grade, but nothing too severe, with a breathtaking view of the undeveloped river valley. When they'd crossed to the other side of the mountain, the sounds of his livestock and staff had dissipated, and now nothing but unbroken, birdsong and wind-filled natural silence could be heard. "Well, we're here."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:50 pm

She gave an innocent look towards him'' maybe i am eager to touch that'' teased, before following him, when he led his horse the last bit of the way she did the same, sliding off of Triton and taking hold of the reigns, being careful to watch her footing. she shook her head when he asked about a tent.. '' hun i was here to buy cattle and such remember?.. so no i didn't bring a tent. you where the one who packed supplies so if you forgot that, then oh well'' she figured he brought a blanket so they could make do with that unless it rains.

She stopped once he announced they where here. looking around she took in a deep breath of good clean air and slowly released it.. '' beautifull. way better than the city thats for sure. '' she enjoyed the clean air, and nature's view of it all. the valley with its river was just gorgeous.. she wished she had brought a camera so she could take a good view picture . would have been nice to have a large picture like this hanging in her home.'' mmmmm think this has become my most favorite place.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next