The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:27 pm

(( lol picking on her won't get him anything he wants XD just piss her off more ))

'' oi give that back'' she was a bit surprised he had been able to do that, but then again he had said he could and she really didn't believe it.. reaching for the blade when he sat it down, glaring at him she snorted'' this is normal for me.. . didn't know i had a line.. oi and i am not your daughter so don't call me young lady. '' grumbled before grabbing both of his arms, using his weight as she flipped him over before pinning him down , straddling his hips and grinned.. '' now how long do i have to wait before you tell me? i am not good with patience. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:35 pm

((I know hehe))

he smirked slightly being caught off guard when she pinned him down and straddled his hips.."you will have to wait until I want to tell you..." he smirked.."the more impatient you are...the more of a pain in the ass I will be." he grinned knowing he was just eating at her curiosity..."you just gonna hold me down all day or what." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 pm

she snorted as she sat up , crossing her arms over her chest,, pushing her breasts up a little as she narrowed her eyes at him, '' i am not letting you up until you atleast do something... heh.. or make me. '' grinned, daring him to try something.. '' i will be patient.. might not like it but i can handle it.. besides i have other things to distract my self with . '' looked him over again and the fact that he was now naked under her was a bit interesting, '' fine , no more threatening you . .. at least for now. '' reached down and lightly poked him before smoothing her hand over his chest slowly '' lets see how well you can.... mmmm handle being teased?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 pm

(( loll. XD so mean to her. gah have to go to work soon which is fine i can still post on my phone.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:45 pm

He grinned as he looked to her as she sat up and crossed her arms over her chest..."really now?" he smirked as he then cocked his head to the side..."wow did I finally break threw that thick skull." he smirked as she poked him..."there ya go again gonna be evil.." he smirked as he eyed her up once more before grabbing her and rolling over pinning her hands now.."you dared me." he says with a smirk as he looked down at her with a smirk..."now what are you gonna do about it he challenged.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:21 pm

she gave a squeak of surprise when he rolled her over before pinning her hands. scowling she squirmed." and how is teasing in the catagory of being evil?"she was definitely enjoying this as she bucked under him in an effor to throw him off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:44 pm

He smirked.."it just is." he says with a grin she bucked making him pin her down more..."don't tell me this is all you got." he says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:02 pm

she snorted before grinning,using the same tactic he had used on her and head butted him.. hard. giving a slight grunt as she yanked on her hands, using her legs to push up from the ground,using every bit of her power to flip both of them over and pin him again. "heh nope. got plenty more."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 pm

He smirked wincing slightly as he looked up at her and then grinned.."see now your figuring out." he grinned as he watched her..."alright...ill let you win for now.." he grinned as he licked his lips slightly.."your a very dominate person you know." he smirked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:21 pm

she watched him lick his lips before she leaned down her voice just a whisper."only because i was alpha of my clan.. before they where wiped out and i was cruelly cursed to be the last. one has to be aggressive to survive. your the same... and i like that.. and who says you let me?" she teased. lightly nipping his lower lip. " im going to let you up.. no surprises deal?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:29 pm

He grinned..."I said I let you.." he says grinning as she nipped his lower lip.."deal." he says as he watched her closely..."you sure you can trust me enough to let me up." he says as he relaxed under her his eyes looking into hers..."for all you know I could have been sent here to find you...and am just playing the part out..." he says with a grin just teasing of course
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 pm

she snorted.. " uh huh. then i would have to rip you to pieces and scatter you all over the place. and i really dont trust you. but .. trying to be just a tad bit civil really.. "she released his hands before getting up off of him. looking around for her shirt she managed to drop.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:58 pm

He smirked as he looked to her as she let go of his hands.."I see well im glade that you don't have to rip me to pieces." he says as he then stood up grabbing his cloths and putting them on leaving the shirt off since she ripped it off him. He then doubled over slightly clenching his ribs feeling them shift slightly...then he knew he over did him self today..when she bent down to puck up her shirt he was gone. He ran threw the woods again skidding to a stop it was night now...damn time flew...he dropped to his knees and groaned as bones and muscle shifted his body and scales shot up his arms and eventually covered his body they glowed white and yellow electricity sparked all around him. He winced more when spikes popped up in various places on his body. Eventually he laid back in the grass panting as the final muscles set them selves and a set of horns grew from his head.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 pm

((( ooo interesting))

she heard him leave before sighing, shrugging into her shirt and followed him. taking her time this time. being aware of any traps. the more she smelled him the closer she knew she was getting.

didn't take long to find him. or what she thought was him . arching a brow she slowly looked him over. a bit surprised." well... this interesting"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:18 pm

He sat up turning around and looked to her his eyes dragon like..."not interesting...its a curse..." he says as walked over to the water getting into it..."if your wondering my father was a dragon...and my mother was an elemental..." he says..."this happens every now and then...i cant stop it..but it lasts about an hour...then I go back to my human form.." he says as he muttered a few curses in that unknown language again..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:30 pm

she grinned. following him of course, climbing ontop of a large boulder sticking out of the water then sat down and prolled her pants up to put her legs in. " now why do you its a curse?. being part dragon is .. well neat.. i am full blooded.. besides means you can fight better then others... come here... she crooked her finger at him to get him to come over. "lemme get a look at you up close."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 pm

He looked to her..."its random and hurts like hell...also the reason I've been alone..." he says as he looked to her.."the shift back is worse...i usually pass out..." he says as he cocked his head to the side. And then waded threw the water closer to her.."not much to see..." he says as he got up on the rock with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:47 pm

she frowned slightly,watching him climb up next to her. "pity.. that it hurts i mean... me shifting doesn't hurt.. wonder why yours does.. oi pass out?.. then i am staying right here to keep you from drowning yourself."teased. looking him over slowly before reaching out to slide her fingers lightly over his scales then his horns.." remarkable.. never seen a dragon halfling before..what of your parents? where are they?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:52 pm

He looked to her.."my parents were killed when I was 10...i got away and came back finding them both...my father was an ancient dragon..and my mother a powerful lightning elemental...the language I mutter from time to time is dragoon...my father taught me." he says as he looked to her...the tattoo...ita a birth mark..." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:07 pm

she frowned." not a langauge i am familiar with. and sorry.. bout your parents...huh. didnt know a birthmark couls be that color.. she shrugged. giving one of his hors a gentle tug." havent seen the ancients in a very long time.. how old are you?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:33 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."I lost count 500..." He says as he looked to her..."I've been on my own since then." he says as he eyed her..."How old are you...I figured you to be much older." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:38 pm

she grinned" that it?. your considered young still. mmmmmm bout 300 more older than you."teased before shoving him in the water."oi i am not that old so dont give me that. leat i am old enough to woop your ass..heh.. does this mean i need to get you more clothing?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:41 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."I said I lost count...Remember that...I could still be older." He says with a grin as she shoved him into the water. He came up and nodded.."Yeah that would prolly be a good thing my pants got alittle shredded." he says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:04 pm

she gave him a smug look as she leaned back, placing her hands on the boulder behind her . kicking her feet a little to splash him. " mmmm like you without your pants though. but i might have some spares that may fit you...and i doubt your older than me."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:13 pm

He chuckled when she splashed water at him..."I'm sure you do." he says with a grin as he then nodded his head..."If not I'm good with a needle and thread." He says as he watched her.."Not much longer and ill be back to normal." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next