The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Suddenly Justin felt a little akward, but he swallowed hard and nodded when it was time for them to go to his house he led the way and let himself in to a big house once insdie there were thunderous foot steps Justin gave a small smile.

"They are coming" He said in a spooky voice. Two older boys appeared and leaned up against the stair railing "So Justin who is this" Justin sighed "A friend we are going hiking" Then there were more foot steps softer ones, two younger girls appeared and one came to Justin it was clear she had been crying. Justin smiled at her "Jessa I am sorry" He gave her a smile.

Two adults appeared one with a backpack all were beaming. The woman handed her a bag. "Here you go, snacks, water, first aid kit, compass" Justin was blsuhing "MOOOOOOOOOm we are just going for a couple hours"

But the mom was distracted "HI you must be Nate, I am Rachael"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Nate smiles some as his family seemed to swarm around them. He says calmly to Justin’s mother, “Yes I am Nate. It is nice to meet you.” He was trying his best to be respectful without becoming drawn into the big family picture he was seeing. He says, “I only intend to be hiking with Justin for a few hours and I assure you this hike is safe.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Justin was rolling his eyes at his family. But when his sister entered he wrapped his arms around her. "This is your sisters biggest fan" He grinned then kissed her cheek. "Now Rain was really understanding and when you are ready you can met her"

Rachael, the mom was grinning. "Now you two go, and have fun" Justin groaned again and shook his head then turned Nate. "I hate to leave you but I am going to have to for a minute so I can get changed"

Justin went quickly upstairs andchanged into more comfortable hiking clothes then went down stairs.

"Okay bye everone" There were shots of goodbyes and Justin grabbed the backpack then walked out with Nate.

"Sorry about that my family is very close" He didnt mention that Jessa and himself were adopted, they were blood related to eatch other but not the family.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Nate looks at him with a smile and says as they leave the house, “It is fine my friend. I am use to awkward moments because of my sister’s fame.” They get in the car and head towards the outer parts of the city. He parks the car close to a small trail so they would know where they parked the car. He gets out and grabs their backpacks with a calm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Justin smiled .So Nate understood the family and akward moments well that made things a little more barable. It would be better with someone that understood a little bit.

He watched as they drove then when they parked he got on and grabbed his back too and waited to see where Nate was going and then he would follow him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Nate waited for Justin to grab his things before he started to walk up the trail a bit. He walks for a while in silence before he decided to start a conversation. “So when did your family adopt you and your sister Jesse?” He was not blind to the different flow of their bonds. He and his sister were not adopted because every family they were matched with only wanted one or the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Justin enjoyed the hike and the silence was mind clearing. He licked his lips and was about to start up a conversation but was stopped short with Nate's question. "Ummm" He started. "Wow, was it that clear?"

He sat down at a rock and took a drink of water. "My sister and I were adopted 3 years ago" He shrugged "Not many people will adopt older kids never mind siblings fucked up as we were"

With that he stood and smiled "What gave it away?" He didnt go into why they were adopted, that both of them had been abused, sexually and physically, how their father had killed their mom,. then tired to kill all of them by setting the house on fire but Justin had saved himself and his sister from the fire, Nate had not asked that only when they had been adopted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “I just had a feeling. My sister and I are orphans. Our parents died in a fire when we were really young and we were sent to an orphanage. No one we were interviewed with wanted to adopt us together so we ran away and raised each other ever since.” He did not go into detail that they were both heirs to a huge fortune.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Justin nodded. "I am sorry that you never found anyone" He looked up at Nate. "It was a shock to everyone, my father was one of the doctors that teneded to us in the hosptial, he was the one that figured out that if my sister and I were separated our health went down, but when we were together like in the same room we both improved."

He started walking agian. "Not sure why he choice to bring us home, but I guess he figured that we had suffered enough abuse" He suddenly slapped a hand over his mouth and tired to change topics. "Well you know now that my mother has met you she will be excepting you and your sister for dinner a lot."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Nate looks at him as he said the word abuse. He figured out what he meant but did not say anything. He says, “I don’t think us coming over for dinner will be a problem. Although I don’t know how my sister will handle it. My sister does not get out much because of her fame so her social skills are a bit rusty.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 21, 2011 10:30 pm

Justin was grateful that Nate didnt push the abuse thing at all, he was embarassed about it. He turned to Nate. "Well maybe we can work up to dinner" He saidsoftly "Jessa still has problems with social incounters, she is manly homeschooled"

He continued walking and taking in the scenery.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:50 am

Nate smiles and says, “My sister went to public school until her freshmen years. People were outcasting her because of the burn marks she has on her body. So she got herself enrolled in an all online school and ended up graduating two years sooner than she was supposed to.” He leads them up the trail a little further before going onto a trail Nate marked with large red flags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Now it was Justin's turn to stop and stare.

"Burn marks?" He swallowed hard, Jessa had cigeretes burns on her back, punishment for when Justin had spilled the milk at dinner table one night. He shuddered slightly and nodded.

"Jessa is set to graduate early too, she is not sure what she wants to do with her life but she wants to help people"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:06 am

Nate noticed him shudder at the mention of burn marks. He says, “Justin are you sure you are okay? I seem to be making you uneasy with every word I say.” He did not like making people uneasy and he was just trying to be open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Justin sighed and stepped into a clearing and sat down on a fallen log. "Its not you" He paused and looked at his hands "It just my sister and I were abused before we were adopted, by our mother and her boyfriends, our father had died in a work accident, mine was manly sexual abuse, forcing me to do stuff, my sister got most of the physical stuff,"

He looked up at him "I told you I was a bit of a freak" His eyes were misty but he looked down thinking that like everyone else Nate wouldnt belive him and would leave, and him and his sister would have to leave again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 5:08 am

Nate sits down next to him and says, “You are not a freak just because of what happened to you in the past.” He places a gentle hand on his shoulder. He says, “You guys were just kids and doing what you had no choice to do.” He looks down a minute. “You should not be afraid to talk about what happened. It is hard but you will feel better about it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 9:44 am

Justin was shocked but leaned into his shoulder "I am sorry" He whispered "I just havent met anyone that understands" With a smile he then stood up. "Dont let my mini break down stop us from enjoying this hike" He looked around "Is there anywhere you would like to hike too?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 10:01 am

Nate looks at him with a calm smile and says, “You would be surprised what all I can understand.” He stands up and takes his hand gently. He says, “We are almost to what I want to show and then we can drink and take a rest.” He gently leads him farther up the trail still holding Justin’s hand reassuring him he was there for him. At the end of the trail, they were standing at the top of a waterfall on top of a large boulder looking at a glowing sky. The spray of the water hitting their face every once in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 2:03 pm

When Nate grasped his hand he smiled and squeezed it. "That sounds good" He sighed grateful that he didnt ruin anything. "I guess I am just grateful to find someone that I can talk too"

He smiled at him and then gasped as they got to the waterfall "Wow" He looked around "This is amazing" He grinned and closed his eyes feeling the spray. "This is so beauitful."He smiled "I love to hike but never found this spot"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Nate smiles and says as he looks at the sky, “My sister is afraid of heights so I haven’t had anyone to hike with. So I am happy to have someone to hike with.” He looks at Justin glad to see him smiling. He looked down at their hands seeing that they have not let go of each other’s hand yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 3:08 pm

The fact that they hadnt let go of each others hands didnt get passed Justin but since it didnt seem to bother Nate so he didnt let go. "I can understand the fear of hieghts" He shrugged. "My sister as the fear of going outside, luckily our family is good about it"

He then looked again at the water fall and then sat down and undid his backpack, and laid out the food.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Nate sits down on ground with him. He says, "I like it here. Nature is more accepting of us than society. I mean animals are attracted to the same sex all the time and they not judged for it." He looks at Justin a moment thinking about things. He had to admit this guy was hot but he was more than that. They could relate to each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Leaning back on his arms Justin nodded "Yes society needs to get over themselves" He paused. "Do you know that if I was straight and slept with 200 girls I could still donate blood, but since I am gay I can not?"

He sighed then looked over at Nate, seeing that he was staring at him, Justin blushed slightly. Nate was very good looking, and even more so he understood him, but he had to remind himself that they had just met, he didnt want to ruin friendship, with his stupid remarks so he would just take it slow.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Nate smiles some as he sees Justin blush. He says, "Sorry about staring at you." He looks at the sky a moment. "What do you plan on doing this summer?" He looks at the colors of sky as he waits for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Shaking his head Justin smiled "Its arlight" He then sighed. "Well camping, swimming, the normal" He shrugged. "My family is well off and with employment hard to get in this town, I wouldnt want to take a job from someone that needs it"

He paused "I hope that doenst make me sound like a snob" He sighed again "Amd what are your plans"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next