The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 21 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:48 am

she grinned" well glad you aren't a picky person. . sad to say , picky people annoy me. you should see some of the guys i have talked to. oh you can't ride with trouser's only men where those. or. i don't eat vegetables they give me hives.. which i think is a total lie. i think that one guy had been so bloody pampered that well. . he was never made to eat his veggies as a kid that as an adult he just didn't eat them and missed out on well.. nutrients i suppose. " mumbled, brushing her hair out but left it loose to dry completely.

Getting up she stretched before moving to the door. " i am going to go raid the kitchen then, come and find me when your ready love."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 21 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:08 pm

He grinned as he looked to her and cocked his head to the side..."Well the less pickey someone is the more things they will enjoy in life.." He says with a grin as he looked to her and nodded..."Right behind ya." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:15 pm

she grinned" try telling that to the high and mighty men . " since he was right behind her she waited for him before she slipped her fingers into his hand's and walked with him to the kitchen." you my dear Jacent are what others would call.. unique. a puzzle that most women would spend most their nights trying to figure out. i don't mind it at all because well.. yes you are a puzzle. and yes i would like to figure you out. but i am already doing that slowly and one bit at a time as i get to know you. so i am not worried. "

Once in the kitchen she opened all the cabinet's as she went around the place, finding the cutlery and to her surprise some dried meat she could use in the stew, since as it cooked it rehydrated.. " well. the other cook must have been here recently. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:18 pm

He grinned as he he took hold over her hand as well and followed her to the kitchen..."Well thats a good thing." He says with a smile as he watched her.."It looks like it." He says with a smile as he sat down on one of the bar stools.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:49 pm

she smiled" very good, i am not sure when they came down though, ah well , no matter. " grabbing the few things she needed for the quick stew, carrots, potato's and anything else she could find before she set them out on the table." mmm think we should have rice too. i mean.. it is one of the few things we have here that i don't go bad that fast."

she dug around for a large pot and just started to cut thing's up, making sure she diced them real well. " now this is only my third time making this stew. so you better be honest to me and tell me how it is. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:05 pm

He looked to her and then grinned watching as she got the stuff out..."Rice sounds good to me...." he says with a grin as he then nodded his head..."I promise ill be truthful." He says with a smile as he watched her prepare the food...this was a learning experience for him as well
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:33 pm

she smiled" good. because i won't ever learn from my mistakes if no one tells them to me. " she added the chopped up veggies then the meat before putting the pot over the fire and stirred it, every now and then adding seasoning to it. " so tell me something Jacent.. how do you survive? .. i mean. the way you watch me cook is making me think you don't cook at all ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:14 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."I know how to skin an animal and cook one...that's about it....well I'm also very knowledgeable with herbs and plants." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:21 pm

she blinked and looked over to him " really? mmmm wonder if cook will teach us a few things once they arrive?" leaving the stew there for a while she went and got some cups down for tea. the kettle was easier to find and the tea leaves as well. so she had tea ready in minutes. " you don't mind tea do you?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:41 pm

He looked to her and smiles..."Yup." he says as he then shrugged..."I don't think they will mind." He says with a smile.."I'm not picky remember?" He teased with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:23 am

she blinked then flushed brightly " oh yea.. sorry.. its uhh.. sorta habit to ask." once the tea was done she pushed the cup near him and set down the sugar and milk if he desired it.

Leaning over and kissing his cheek she smiled. " anything you need hun? . give me something to keep me busy. and distract me from worrying about papa." she really needed it, already she had nothing to do while the stew cooked and the tea was now done.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

He grinned as he looked to her.."Its ok." He says with smile as she kissed his cheek.."Not that I know of...When were done you could give me a tour." He says with a smile that would keep her busy for a bit.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:27 pm

she arched a brow before smiling. " well its going to take a while for the soup to cook. so we can do a small bit of touring if you like..by the time we are done with half of it the food should be ready " leaning back she watched him, smiling warmly as she flicked some hair out of his face. " granted there is not much we can see really , its just a house. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:57 pm

He grinned as he looks to her..."alright then sounds good to me." He says with a chuckle.."still better then anything I've lived in." He says with a grin as he stood up and stretched slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:09 pm

she frowned" and what is that supposed to mean? where have you lived in?, do i even want to know?" she wasn't sure she wanted to know. sighing she slipped her finger's into his hand and tugged him out of the kitchen. " well. we have half a dozen room's. all furnished. a big library with all sorts of books. we have an orchard out back. pecan tree's. they are delicious when they bare nuts. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:21 pm

He looked to her and smiles..."just huts." He says with a grin as he took her had and followed her around. He looked at everything..."looks and sounds like a decent place." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:25 pm

she grimaced" huts?.. i have seen some of those before and i was in one at least once in my life.. when me and papa was moving from one area to another." she smiled as she looked to him. " well . there is not much to really do unless.. you are an artistic person.. . or if you like to read.. . " blushed a little, tucking her hair behind her ear. " see. i am not that exciting you know. other then riding horses and what not. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:31 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."don't say that...I think your pretty exciting." He says with a grin as he looked around..."I'm sure there are other things we can do." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:41 pm

smiled warmly , trying not to blush as she leaned close and kissed his cheek " your cute. . now then. you already know the room we are sleeping in.. want to see the cellar?. might find some preserved jam's in there for the bread. and maybe some other things. that and we are going to need to get some firewood too. it gets cold here at night. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:58 pm

He grinned as she kissed his cheek..."if you say so." He says as he then nodded his head.."checking the cellar sounds like a good idea to me..and ill go out and get some wood." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:10 pm

she smiles" cellar should have some, the wood bin is connected to it. " going back to the kitchen to check on the soup as well as dig around for the cellar key, she found it in one of the drawers. going off to a door on the side of the kitchen she looked to him." its down here. and i hope your careful. there is a broken step or two. so i don't want you breaking anything on you ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:10 pm

He looked to her..."Oh alright then...I'll carry some up." He says with a smile as he followed her to the kitchen..."Alright then." He says as he grinned..."I'll be alright." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:25 pm

she smiled, getting one of the lantern's and headed down carefully into the cellar. " hun. be honest, this must be strange for you.. i mean you have known one thing most of your life. grown up with it and well. lived with it and now your doing something else. enjoying different styles of living. " frowned, glancing around, the place was alot worse then what she remembered.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:28 pm

He grinned as he folowed her...."Its not too bad really...I enjoy this...Learning new things is fun." He grinned as he looked around as well..."Looks like it could use alittle work." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:35 pm

she smiled" ahh well . thats good then.. i think with me it would be really strange and i would feel awkward. " Once on the bottom step she looked about before spotting the firewood bin. " there it is. the lock is not on it. so we don't need to find a key for it. " skirting around a few boxes she jumped as several rat's scurried across her feet" ack!!. blast. where is that cat!"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next