The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 20 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:51 am

Matt was excited, getting to penetrate Savanna's pussy was what he wanted from the last time they fucked. The jock, not getting any negative reaction, inched his large cock into Savannah's ass.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 20 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Savannah let out a low moan as her ass was stretched to accomediate the jocks cock gaint cock. She nuzzled Matt's neck and moaned into his ear "Mmmmm yes Matt fuck me good" She gently bit his neck softly and moaned again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:23 pm

"As I've done before." Matt replied as the boys continued to fuck her in both holes. Just then two moans where heard.
Kate received two loads from her own boys, one in each of her holes. She looked over to Savannah as she smiled in pleasure.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Savannah continued to groan and moan as both her holes were being used and stretched she wanted more and she nuzzled her face deep into Matt's neck. She was whimpering and dripping in sweat as she continued to be fucked hard. Hearing Kate's moans she smiled at her winking, hoping that she didnt mind sharing her brother, was so strong and rough and Savannah was enjoing it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Finally, Savannah her first taste of the jock. He came hard, releasing his thick cum inside her ass. He slowly pulled out and kissed the back of her neck. Matt stopped for a minute, letting the jock finish himself. The jock gave Savannah a hard smack on her ass. He then turned and left. Matt dropped Savannah on her feet and bent her against the wall, fucking her again.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:32 am

As the jock came in her tight ass Savannah could help but scream out she tired to muffle herself into Matts neck but it didnt really work the way that she had planned. As he kissed her neck Savannah shivered slightly then yelped as he slapped her ass.

When he left and she was with Matt she grnned up at him. "I guess its just me and you" As he put her against the wall Savannah cried out again refusing to climax until he had reached hers"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:03 am

Matt smiled, pounding her tender pussy with his large cock. "Don't forget her." He said looking over to Kate, who was letting the cum from her pussy ooze onto her fingers. She then slowly sucked her fingers, enjoying the taste of her own lust. As Matt gazed at his sister he was only more turned on, just that he came. His cum softly oozed from his dick and into Savannah's pussy. Matt pulled out, wrapping his arms around Savannah's waist and grinding his still hard cock against Savannah's sore little pussy.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 am

Turning her head she smiled at Ellen as her brother pounded her hard. She smiled back at Matt and moaned out as she felt him feel herself with his seed then she let her self explode with him. She nuzzled his neck panting loudly as he continued to grind against her red swollen tender pussy Savannah whimpered softly shaking in his arms.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Kate pushed the two of them apart, laying her hand flat on Matt's chest. "Your excused brother." Kate said, Matt giving Savannah a goodbye kiss. When they were alone, Kate took control. She knelt down and spread Savannah's legs, wanting to taste what Matt left inside Savannah.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:54 am

When she was being pushed apart she gasped kinda disapointed and confused be when Matt kissed her good bye she smiled and kissed him back hen moaned when Kate took over licking her pussy she knew it was partly because of Matts jucies being inside her but she didnt care she let out a loud moan and smiled down at Kate.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Kate continued to tongue Savannah's wet tender pussy, suckling the cum spewing from her cave. Kate then lay flat on the floor. "Want some of mine?" She said as she spread her legs and softly played with herself.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:19 pm

Savannah moaned as Kate licked her clean. She then smiled and looked over at Kate and walked over to her and laid down softly eating her out then her mind began to drift to Draque, he woud surly be asking where she had been, would be be angry that he missed out? She was getting nervou but tried to focus on Kate.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Kate ran her fingers through Savannah's hair, pressing her against her clit. "Ah god, get in there." She grunted in horny passion. "Get a finger in there... Finger my tight fucking pussy." She added, Kate's clit was getting moist.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Savannah moaned and obyed sucking roughly on her clit and slipped in one finger into her tight pussy then two slowly finger fucking her wanting to drive her nuts, wanting to have her scream for her. She smiled up at her. "Mmmmm how that feel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Kate's legs buckled as she grinded Savannah's face against her swollen clit. "Oh fuck!" Kate moaned. "Don't stop, I wanna cum on your finger."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Savannah lifted her face away slightly added a third fingerand used her thumb to massage her swollen clit. She wanted to watch it come out instead of sucking it ut. She hoped Kate would not mind.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Kate's sensitive pussy contracted, then loosening to cum hard. "Oh shit!" she shouted as her juices ran on Savannah's fingers.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:33 am

Savannah grinned as Kate finally cam then stood and walked to the shower and turned it on and begain to clean her self off, plannng on getting dressed incase someone else came in, especally Draque she was scared that he would be mad at her and no longer lover her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Kate continued to play with herself, staring at Savannah as she walked away. "Awe, are we done for today?" She licked her fingers and walked up behind Savannah as the water trickled down her skin. She wrapped her arms around Savannah's little waist, kissing her neck. "Mmm... You taste good. Come on one more go. Let me feel you one more time before I go home and have to pleasure Matt." Kate said rubbing her pussy against Savannah's leg.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:23 am

As Kate came up to her Savannah let the tears fall, masked by the falling water she lightly shook her head. "I am just scared that Mr. Draque is going to be mad, I dont know if he would like me venturing on the end, I love him I dont want to hurt him. She turned her head and nuzzled Kate. "I love him Kate I really do but I dont know how he would react if he knew about this. "
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Kate giggled as Savannah pressed against her. "Shhhh.... Calm down. You say he'll be mad if he finds out. Well he won't find out. Soon enough people will figure you two out. Your going to need ways to distract your secret life. Tell him your going to pretend to take me as a girlfriend. A lesbian rumor will eventually be started, and that's way better then a slut rumor. And to keep Draque weary we'll set up a threesome with the us and him once and a while, you can tell him we're best friends. I think Draque wouldn't mind you diking out with me once and a while. Keep Matt a secret though, and our gangbang. That is something he would probably leave you for."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 am

Savannah swallowed hard and nodded. Kate was right, as long as she didn’t tell Draque she would be safe from losing him. She whiped the tears although that was pointless since they were just replaced by water droplets. She atempted a smile licked her lips and nodded again “Alright if you really think he will accept that, but wont the jocks want to brag about what just happened?” Her eye were still fearful “I just don’t want to lose Draque” She paused again. “I love him and he is my world” She kissed Kate softly then smiled. “I wll see about aranging a threesome tonight, I wouldn’t mind seeng you ride him and me ride his face.” She quickly put two finger in Kates finger then turned off the shower. “I must be gettng back to him, he will be wondering where I have been” She dried off the best she could and quickly got redressed. And turned to Kate “Till next time” She then walked out of the change room in search of Draque
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:50 am

Draque was in his class room packing his things for the night. He barely missed Savannah, the stress from a long exam day kept him occupied. As he saw Savannah looking fir him, he sighed a little in relief. He motioned her to come his way.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:49 am

Savannah walked up to him and bowed her head incase someone was watching. "You wanted to see me professor Draque" She said again incase someone was listening to her she walked closer and looked up at him, hoping that he wouldnt notice her har was wet. But if he did find out and noctice she would simply say that Kate had cornered her and they had just had some fun. And hope that he wouldnt be angry with that answerw.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Draque was too mentally drained to notice anything, he merely looked to see who was around be for he spoke. "I'm very drained today. If you wish for your... Private lesson, you should decide soon. I'm ready for a massage, or other means of relief. So..." Draque took a quick look around and leaned to Savannah's ear. "So if you wanna fuck get your tight ass in the car or I'll see you tomorrow."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next