The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 8 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 am

"Thank you, as do you." He said closing his eyes. "When you get hungry I think we should order out. I'm beat and I don't think we should cook."

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 8 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:48 am

Savannah nodded moved from her spot and dunked her head under the water then rose from the hot tub went to a closet and pulled out a white house coat and put it on then handed on to him.

"What is your favorite pizza?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:08 pm

"I'm not picky." Draque said as he layed back. "You can grab money from my wallet." He said to Savannah. "Then come back and join me."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:18 pm

Savannah grinned and walked away from the pool and called for pizza then waited for it to come payed for it ignoring the look of the pizza guys face. "Long study night" was all she said.

Savannah grabbed a few plates and some drinks then walked back to him. "I figured we could eat here" She laid the box on a table and then turned to him. "What do you think?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:25 am

Dominic had a white robe on as he walked up behind her and softly kissed her neck. "Sounds good to me." He softly placed his arms around her waist. "And whats for dessert?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:06 am

Savannah leaned into his kiss. "Mmmm" She grinned "Well I have many things that we could have for dessert" She winked. "Whipping cream and fruit for example." She brought him to the table then sat down in one f the chairs andtook a slice of pizza and ate it keeping her gaze on him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 am

Draque grabbed a slive a slowly bit into it. "I bet our pizza boy stared didn't he?" He asked as he gandered at Savannah.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:41 am

She blushed slightly "Yea he stared a little but nothing too much" She winked 'Nothing for oyu to wory about" She continued to eat then took a sip of her pop.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:37 am

"Oh I'm not worried. You should have had more fun." Draque said as he paused. "How do you feel about body piercings?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:46 am

Savannah nodded "Well maybe next time, I am a bit sore still" She continued to eat and drink then leaned back in her chair. "Body piercing?? How so?" She grinned.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Draque smiled as he undressed her with his eyes. "You know, a cute naval. Or even a clit piercing, so I have somthing to play with when I go down on you."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Savannah smiled. "Well that would be interesting, I heard girls could cum just walking when they have one of those"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Draque smiled as she started to talk dirty. "I hope so, then you can wigle your waist during class and get your seat all wet for me." He rplied as he put his hand under the table and rubbed her leg.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Savannah placed her hand over his and grinned at him. "Mmm Sir I dont think I have the strength to go again yet." To prover her point she leaned back and yawned. Then squeezed his hand. "Maybe another soak in the hottub?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:13 am

Draque smiled playfully. "I understand beautiful. I was just petting you, I think we should hit the hay after supper. Your going to need your strength for tommorow." He added.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:37 am

Savannah nodded. "Mmmm yes a good rest does sound nice." She was hoping that she could fall asleep wrapped in his arms. She had a feeling she was going to wake up sore and she wanted someone to hold her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:49 am

Draque sat up and offered her his arm. "You ready to come to bed?" He asked wanting her in his arms.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Savannah smiled and nodded. She tried to stiffen a yawn but failed and yawned a big yawn and then walked to him and took his arm. "Yes I am" she nodded. "My bed is plenty big enough and its less sticky and wet" She winked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:02 am

Draque lifted Savannah in his arms and swept her off her feet into her bedroom. As they lied in bed her gave her a very passionate kiss goodnight. "Mmm." He hummed in her ear. "I love the taste of you."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Savannah squeeled with delight and wrapped her arms around his neck. As he kissed her she returned the kiss moaning softly into it. "Mmmm yes" Savannah shivered as he hummed. "Well I love the taste of you as well." Then she cuddled into to him and closed her eyes. Fully relaxed in his arms.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:21 am

Draque started to pat her gentle curves as they dozed off to sleep, all the while just enjoying her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:00 am

Savannah sighed softly in her sleep. Complety relaxed in his arms a smile upon her face not fully knowig what to except as the sun came up the next day.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:40 am

The next morning Draque calmly woke Savannah up with a kiss. "Wake up hun." He said as she opened her eyes. "We have guests." They were both still naked, but thier guests didn't care. The school nurse, the head chearleader, the chearleader's not much younger brother, and a less familiar girl were all in Savannah's bedroom.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Savannah sighed softly and stretched her eyes opening slightly then as she saw the other people in her room she gasped and sat up quickly. "Ummm hi?" She looked over at Draque then back at their guests. "Ummm good morning" She smiled trying to cover up her embarrassment.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Draque chuckled softly as he got out of bed entirely nude. "They came to play." He said walking over to the school nurse and giving her a light kiss on the cheek.
"Yes." The women said. "And you know Kate, the captain of our cheerleaders. This is her younger brother Matt. And this is my special pet from Germany, Ivana."
Draque looked to Savannah with ambition. "Are you ready for your new lesson?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next