The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 21 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Savannah was immeditaly concered for him. He would need a massage and she knew that she should be the one that gave it to him. She smiled as he whispered. She leaned in close to his ear and whispered softly "How about this, you head home, I head home walking so not to draw more suspesion and then I will come over and give you that massage, or you could just come over to my house, I have the massage table and everything like the oils" She lightly kissed his ear and waited for him to give her his anserw.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 21 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Draque smiled and looked down at her. "My house, just walk in and make it quick. I might doze off." He said as he turned and headed for the door. "See you later Savannah." He announced as he drove off from the school.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Savannah nodded and watched hm leave then went to her locker got her bags and then quickly walked to Draque's house and lightly knocked on his door, in her bag she already had some massage oils to help with the massage, she was worn out by her afternoon so she would be fine with just giving him a massage she waited for him to open the door but then just quckly entered and shut the door behind her .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:02 am

Draque walked to the door, absolutely naked, not even a towel hiding his body. "You are here... Good, I don't have to call a masseuse." He said as he wrapped his arms around her for a kiss. "Come on, lets go to my relax room." He said taking her hand to a room lit with scented candles. The room had a small hot tub, the massage table, and a decent size television. "Lets get started." Draque said as he lay on his stomach on the massage table.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:13 am

Savannah wasnt even the least taken a back when Draque showed up naked she simply licked her lips and kissed him back. "Well I wouldnt want to disapoint" She giggled softly. She walked into the room and sighed contently. "Mmmm I think this is one of my favorite rooms" As Draque got on to the table Savannah broke out the oils warmed it in her hands then standing beside him begain to work out the soreness. "My, My Draque you are tense" She was surpisly strong for her size and was able to use it to her advantage and continued the Massage.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:20 am

Draque moaned as she rubbed him down. "Mmm... Yes I hate giving test, grading sucks too." He snickered as she rubbed his back. "If I could I'd sleep with them all to just pass em all. But, you know, it's illegal." He laughed, then rested his head. "Oh! Go a little lower."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 am

Hearing his moans Savannah smiled "Mmmm I guess there is more then one way to get you to moan for me" She then giggled at his coment "Ahh so I am speical am I?" She leaned down and kissed his check softly then she listened to his directions and begain to massage his lower back. Getting into the knots and rubbing them with a bit of force.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 am

He could feel his knots pop as she massaged them out. Draque's back tingled as she worked his back. "Oh..." He moaned. "I think I should turn now, you might like the other side better." He said as he turned to lay on his back.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 am

Savannah was just about to get more oils when he made his coment and turn over. She stared at him and raised an eyebrow. Cocked her head to the side an strated to massage his chest and his arms. "Now how does that feel?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:55 am

Draque smiled, loving the feel of her hands, and it shown between his legs. "Hmm... Lower." He as he opened his eyes and up at her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:59 am

Savannah smiled. "But I thought you were too tried for that?" She chuckled and purosply moved only a few inches down close no her hands were on his stomach she then winked at Draque showing him that she was fully aware of what she was doing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Draque smiled back at her. "Don't ever think I'm too tired to have a little fun. And you should know I'm soon going to expect the same from you." He said as he layed his head back. "So if your too tired to have a little fun, just let me know and I'll turn on my stomach again so you can give my back another massage."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Savannah cocked her head to the side, grateful now that she had cleaned herself well down there, she she slowly stripped for him and climbed upon him her ass to his face but she arched up so he had a view of her pussy and she started to suck on his cock and balls tryng to make him nice and hard for her so she could ride him. "As you can see I will never be too tired for you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:15 pm

As she moved to sixty-nine him, Draque ate her pussy out. "I hope so." He replied, sucking his middle finger and teasing her tiny asshole with it. "Mmm... You know I like it when you deep throat."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Savannah hadnt been excpecting for him to start eating her out so she cried out. "Ohhh Draque" She moaned out As he teased her ass Savannah drove her head down deeper onto his cock her throat constricting even harder as she gagged slightly but she would work hard until he was hard then she would ride him nice and hard for her dear Draque/
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Draque's erection grew, and he could feel and taste her getting ready for him. "Mmm... Why don't we take this to another room." He said as he got up and took her hand. "Unless you want to be fucked on this table."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Sataisfied that he was hard enough she slowly got off of him and then walked with Draque to another room "The table would be a bit small my master" She giggled and did a sexy little run infront of him. "Hmmmm where would you have me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Draque moved Savannah down into his basement. The stairs where rugged and the basement was huge. As Draque flipped on the light, the room illuminated with an impressive shine, complimented by a white painted room. One corner had a large table, another had a bigger bed. There was everything from swings to harnesses. And a cabinet which was obviously stocked with toys. "Do you like?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Savannah was very curious as she got moved downstairs, she looked around the room then up at Draque "Wow you defiently have a collection here" She notced the swing and grinned. Quickly stripping down to just her undies and bra just jumped up and got into the swing and begain lghtly swining in it looking at him. "Hmmmm this looks like fun"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Draque fallowed her down, slowly watching as she sat in the seat. He lifted one of her legs and strapped it in a leg hold. Kissing down the other one he replied to her comment. "I know... How to have... Fun." Draque then strapped the other leg in a hold so her legs were raised a little and spread out. He got to his knees and started to lick her panties, making her pussy wet through her panties.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:14 am

Smiling Savannah looked down at him as he strapped in her legs she sighed as he kissed down her leg then stiffened and arched her back as he began to lick at her panties she attempted to twist but she was strapped in good but she smiled down at him. "Hmmmm Draque please, ohhhh" She giggled "I really do like this room, never had sex in a swing before" She winked and groaned as he continued to tease her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:29 am

Draque's dick was hard, he was getting excited. As Savannah moaned he got up, walking over to another table and pulling out a drawer. He then showed her a pair of scissors. "Those panties need to go." He said as he trailed the steel tool down her skin, snipping her panties off. "That's better." Draque said returning to the drawer.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:58 am

When he moved away from her she cocked her head to the side to watch him. When he came back with the scissors she squrimed but held stil as she could being in the swing, as he cut off her panties she giggled. "Mmmm yes that is much better, but you still having decided what you are going to do wth me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Draque smiled as he turned around, a toy in each hand. "Oh, I know exactly what I'm doing with you." He said as he took an egg shaped pink toy and slowly started to inch it into her ass. The egg had an antenna at on end of it. By the time it was all the way in her ass, it was the only thing sticking out. Saving the other toy for later, she showed Savannah the remote. There was only one switch on it, the further the dial when up, the more the egg vibrated. When the turn ed the dial down, the egg slowed down.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:00 pm

When the toy was insterted into her ass she shook and twisted. "Hmmmm Draque" She squrmed more but was trapped in the swing. She smiled as it was all instreated then cocked her head to the side as he showed her the remote "What are you going to do with that?" She licked her lips showing that she knew but was just playing along .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next