The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) Empty Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:00 am

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) Green-eyes-rose

The labs were full of people that day doing their usual business. In a container full of liquid and wires was a woman she didn’t looked very old but she had been there for years remaining un-aged in that container but she didn’t move until that day.
That day her eyes opened for the first time in ten years. She groaned a little and snapping suddenly she panicked and began drowning in the liquid; she tried to get out of the container her screams drowned by the water.
“Amazing, she’s actually woken up, after ten years” gasped the head scientist. They turned to see her panicking and trying to gasp for air in liquid.
They let her out and she coughed violently releasing her nakedness she quickly grabbed what was nearest, a cloak old and worn but it was better than nothing.
She looked around her lost and confused she found some files of herself and they just let her be “Mizuki…. So that’s my name?” she asked herself and turned and fell feeling weak.

She gave a frustrated groan and stood up once more and stumbled escaping from their grasp she found herself on the streets and hesitating she just sat down in the alley way tired and weak she didn’t know what to do now. Feeling lost she closed her eyes and just tried to think letting pure instinct take over her mind and body.

She looked around and after a bit decided to look around. Her body stopped her though, she was far too tried, scared and she didn’t want to get taken back there. It was terrible; she had lost nearly all her entire life there, so far. She didn’t want to lose anymore, her arms and legs had bruises all over them, they hurt when she moved and she was petrified of this new place. She had to get used to everything, she knew bits and pieces, things she’d read in the book there ten years ago before she was put into that strange container.

She had short, black hair; a pair of dark green eyes that were very gentle at times; her skin was rather pale mostly from not being outside for a lot of her life. She jerked suddenly hearing the sirens, were they here to take her back there, she didn’t want to go back there, she’d rather just live her life here and starve than go back there, she pulled her knees up and hugged them tighter to her chest, wincing form all the bruises, they just never seemed to vanish. She buried her head and just tried to hide herself, to vanish away from any prying eyes, her heart and mind just racing as she shivered from the cold in the alley way and also from the fear of being taken back there.

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:14 am

Raze a detective for the police department and has been looking into cases of missing girls that go back at least fifty years, walks the streets instead of using his police car. He was told a girl or beast had escaped a lab he knew was connected to the missing girls. He did not have enough evidence to get a search warrant. He stops in front of an alleyway getting a strange feeling. He turns to see an outline of a shaking body. He slowly walks up to her and wraps his thick warm coat around her. “You must be the young one that the lab is looking for…” He looks over her body seeing all the abuse she has taken over the years. “I need to get you somewhere safe before the lab scumbags see you…”

Back to top Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:23 am

Her whole body jerked and instantly looked up to him when she felt the thick warm coat over her and the tattered clothes she wore. She listened still shaking a little, scared she moved back a little before she listened though, encase she had to run. Before she nodded a little at what he said and then just tried getting to her feet wincing slightly, “H-help?” she said quietly to him, she could speak, she just chose not to very much, in the labs it very rarely got you far, only made things worse.

There were loads of girls there, not many ever managed to escape like her, she was running on pure adrenaline by now though, always with the fear of getting caught and she had been a few times but they still never figured out how she’d escaped, she remembered the other girls vaguely, very vaguely and she always remembered she was one of the youngest there. She looked outside the alleyway still hearing sirens and then voices again, jerking as she heard her name “Mizuki! Damn where’d that girl go this time.”
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:39 am

Raze knew she would have issues trusting but he needed to get her somewhere safe. When she tried to get up but failed, he picks her up ever so gently covering her from head to toe with his coat. He whispers in her ear, “I know you are scared and fear people but you must not say a word or make any moves until I get us to my place.” He carries her through the back streets of the city easily unseen by anyone. He comes to a mansion and carries her inside locking the door behind them. He carries her to a guest room and lays her on the bed. He uncovers her face and says with a smile, “Okay we are safe now. You get under the covers and keep warm. I will make you some food.” He leaves her be as he goes to the kitchen to make some stew for dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:52 am

She tried getting away from him but gave up when he picked her up and looked to him listening again and moved her head a little as he whispered into her ear, she nodded a little. She slowly trusted him; he didn’t seem like one of them at all and tried to relax more. She listened, hearing voices fading and then after a little time she heard a door shutting behind them and hearing it get locked. She sat up a little when she was put down and nodded a little again she kicked the coat off from around her and looked herself over briefly before she just went under the blanket. It was so new to her, warm and comfortable unlike what she remembered from the labs and curled up a little knowing she’d have to thank him when he came back and tried to remember the exact words, it had been so long and those were not words she had ever used there.
After a bit she sat up with a light groaning wincing once more from the bruises before she looked outside a window staying in the warm, soft bed that she had been given, not really wanting to move from it.

She sniffed the air and licked her lips slightly, whatever it was it smelt good, better than what she was used to anyway, she moved a little wanting to go see what it was before she then put an arm over her growling stomach, or rather it sounded as though it was roaring and she blushed slightly even though no one was there and managed to get out of bed to go investigate.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:09 am

In the kitchen Raze whistled as he cooked the stew calmly. He hoped she liked beef stew. He could sense that she was watching him. She reminded him of a little cat. He says, “Hey missy you are supposed to be in bed. Your body has been through hell thanks to those lab ratters. You need all the rest you can get and I won’t take no as an answer. Now dinner is almost done. I will bring it to you when it is done and cooled off some.” He looks at her with a calm kind smile. Once the stew is done and not as hot, he brings two large bowls full of stew and a few pieces of bed into her room. He puts her bowl on a tray across her lap and then sits in a chair next to the bed so he could eat with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:22 am

She frowns a little, but goes back to the bedroom she was in before; she knew he was right but hated to admit it. Waiting in silence she looked down to her stomach again hearing the growling she looked to it , sitting up before he lay the tray across her lap. She blushed as her stomach growled again at the smell of the food before she took the spoon she was given and sipped it a little smiling “Thank you” she said softly taking another spoonful, she was just enjoying the good food, the food at the lab had no taste at all, it was usually lumpy and was also sickening as well, she remembered that much. When she did finish, which wasn’t too long after she was given it, thanks to her hunger, she looked to him thinking a little before speaking “what is your name?” she asked hesitantly.
She waited in silence for his answer, "My name is Mizuki" she said having to think a little first.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:41 am

Raze looks at her a moment before eating calmly. He says after a moment, “You’re welcome.” He eats his food before speaking again. “My name is Raze. It is nice to meet you, Mizuki. I hope this stew was okay. I figured it would warm you up more than the other food I have…” He sets his dishes on the stand next him. “When you are ready to talk about the lab, I would like to know what they were doing to you and how many other girls are there are still alive. Every ten years or so the police find the body of a girl looking like she has been tortured to death. It is my job to put an end to it,

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:51 am

She nodded “It’s better than the other food I’ve eaten ,Raze” she said getting used to talking fluently very quickly once more before she leaned over and put her dishes on the side and pulled her legs up sitting cross legged she thought a little before speaking again “I’ve been in a glass container full of liquid for about ten years of my life, I’m supposed to be 19 by now so I remember a lot form when I was younger, guessing that stuff didn’t help with the bruises” she muttered and then shook her head waiting a little recalling the memories “I remember there were a lot of us, only girls though, only ever girls they brought back, I remember that the other don’t really speak, it’s like they’ve forgotten and once the girl gets too old they get killed, so no one can find and so they can’t tell them about what’s really happening there.” She said and thought again “We were kept in white rooms, barred windows and the doors were usually locked, I was taken with my sister when were young.” She said hesitating a little “They do experiments on us, I read a little about one of them when I escaped one time… but I didn’t understand it at the time that was before I was put in the strange liquid for 10 years though. There are lots of screams, one of the rooms we were never told to go near though, every now and then a girl would vanish into it, we never saw her after that, one girl asked why they didn't at least use something to ease the pain, but they just shrugged it off and then she vanished , no oen knows where though” she said her body beginning to shiver again and she closed her eyes. “So many of us, the rooms sometimes got crowded, it was like a farm.” She said, she just couldn’t find the words, to her it was like hell on earth, the worst place but one of the only places she could ever remember, she was taken with her sister at such a young age.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Raze looks at her as she talks about them. She was so young and so strong. He says calmly, “I know that when we find the dead girls, they don’t look young or human anymore…” He strokes her hand softly. “This has been happening for over fifty years Mizuki. I will not lie my grandfather was the one who started it but I have vowed to stop it. I believe they want to develop a way to become immortal due to the sudden sickness that has been killing hundreds of people at a time. And the women born after the sickness seem to be immune to it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:23 pm

“They said something like that, others came over at one point, my sister told me about it, they seemed interested in what was going on, probably why it was hidden and continued for so long, also there was one strange thing, when the girls went missing, this strange guy used to come. He just… he scared us all, we didn’t know what to think of him at all, but he gets rid of lots of things and more than five girls went missing, he takes them to a certain place beforehand, he kills them after they turn 20, maybe 30 years old if the girl is lucky, my sister got taken just before my ten ears in the liquid, they already know why we’re immune to it, our mothers suffered it but survived it so it got passed onto us before they died, I read it in their files before I escaped today…I'm sorry, Its hard to find the right words” she muttered and looked to him as he gently stroked her hand and jumped a little, she really wasn’t used to a lot of things, relaxing again she smiled a little “I could figure that out, you don’t look 50 years old” she said laughing a little, she relaxed around him, feeling at ease and knowing he wouldn’t hurt her, she was safe here at least.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Raze nods as he listens to her calmly. “Now they must be looking for a way to pass it on to males. I was born immune as well which is very rare.” He looks at her beat up body. “I want to help this world with a vaccine not immortality. We are not meant to live forever but we are meant to live life to the fullest.” He gets his first aid kit and starts to treat the small cuts while taking a few blood samples. He would have to figure out what they had all done to her. “Time will heal you if you let it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:48 pm

She nodded a little listening to him again."I know, they said that as well, but they don't understand why it's only mostly women that have the gene" pausing for a moment she thought for a second recalling something else “They know what it is already; they’re just suing the money to keep searching for immortality.” She had seen the files, having escaped a few times; she knew there had to be a chance someone would find her at one point. She jerked as he took the blood samples picking up on it easily “I know…” she whispered under her breath. She looked outside and to the sky, she hadn’t really seen it in such a long time, a smile crawled onto her lips again.

She shook her head a little getting tired, running from that place and everything else that had happened left her exhusted. But in the end everything was ok, for once. She didn't know of anyother that had escaped without getting themselves dragged back or killed if they had less than a year less 'in service' as they called it.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Raze looks at her and says, “Hun I’m taking the blood to see what all they have done to you. I will not do you any harm.” He knew every well they could be found at any moment and would die to protect this young girl before him. “It is passed on to women easier because women are known to handle a lot more than men. There is no scientific reason to explain why women are immune to it instead of men. Some say it is because men look forward to war and bloodshed. Men want war. Women want peace and love. They are the care givers while men are users and destroyers.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:29 pm

“Somehow I don’t think that’s the reason” she muttered, she just wanted to enjoy the peace while it lasted, she let him take the samples staying fairly still until he was finished. She then just lay down feeling that she would fall back and pulled the blanket over her enjoying the warmth of the bed listening to anything else he had to say; looking to him before speaking “Thank you” she said again, she couldn’t find any other words to thank him with.
Later that night there was a knock at the door, two adults stood there “Umm, have you seen our daughter, she vanished quite a while ago and we were hoping you had seen her, she has dark green eyes and short black hair, about 19 years old, we have no idea where she vanished off to, her name is Mizuki” they lied.
Mizuki awakened at the knock on the door and jerked hearing the voices and pulled the blanket over her head, she knew those voices and they were not her parents.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Raze nods calmly as she said thank you and leaves the room so she can sleep. When the couple showed up at the door he was glad he had locked the door to her room. He was glad that he put charms on the room where only he could see it inside or outside the house. He says calmly sounding tired and rather anger like they just woke him up, “I have not seen here of course I just got done with a forty-eight hour shift at the police department. I just came straight home. I will let you guys know if I see her.” He mentally looked them over clearly seeing through their lies considering he was a master liar himself. So he could see a lie in anyone’s voice,

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:51 pm

They seemed almost annoyed, someone had said they’d seen him going into an alley way and walking with something that looked about human sized “Thank you sir, just she tends to walk around such areas ” they said and walked off, they were soon back at the labs and almost annoyed “We were so close and now we lost her, we almost found the gene in her and then she had to go and wake up” they cursed “We should’ve broken her legs while we had the chance” muttered the other.

Mizuki was wide awake by now and sat up needing to do something to take her mind off it, she looked around the room she found some old pencils, some paper and then something to lean on sitting back on the bed she sketched something, she couldn’t describe it at all but she could visualise it; it was a strange room with many different things in it ranging from well nearly everything you could imagine to be in a surgery or lab, but there wasn’t any signs of pain killer or anything to numb the pain. She stayed like that for a lot of the night and then just tried going back to sleep after she finished the picture and groaned a little going back to sleep until morning.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Raze sighs once the door was shut. He knew they had found something was up. He went to Mizuki’s room and watched her sleep for a bit. He sits in a chair and watches her sleep all night. He puts his two pointer fingers together whispering words his witch mother taught him. A weird looking band forms around her neck becoming one with her skin. Bands form around her wrists ankles as well. Bands of protection the world of science has forgotten. He knew he could not always protect her but the bands would be a shield and a weapon for her to use at her will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:16 pm

She stirred early in the morning and looked to him seeing if he was awake or not, she rolled onto her side and slipped from under the covers. She looked to the bright morning sky before she rustled her hair and tapped his shoulder “Raze, morning, you ok?” she asked noticing there seemed to be bags under his eyes. “You look… tired” she said feeling a lot better than she did the day before at least. She waited for his reply in silence before she moved to where she had placed her picture and checked it over briefly before she put it back down she’d missed a few things deciding to properly finish it a little later.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Raze looks at her with a tired smile and says, “I have not slept yet. I have been watching you all night. Plus I want to be some protection on you, which I did easily without waking you. With people looking for you it will be hard for me to stay home all day. People with get curious as to why I have not been to work. Now…” He points to the bands on her wrists. “Those are bands of protection. They can be used as a weapon and a shield. How they are used depend on the person they are bound to.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:40 pm

She shook her head “You’ll fall asleep at work by the looks of you” she said before listening to what he said afterwards and looked to the bands on her wrists, she didn’t mind them too much to be honest. Nodding a little she could guess how they worked plus she could find plenty to do if she was left at home although she did want to go outside at some point. “Go sleep, and I will not take no for an answer” she said repeating what he had said to her the previous day after she had gone to investigate what he was cooking.
“Ummm , would I be able to come?” she asked just curious if she’d be able to go with him, even though she could find a lot to do, she wanted to learn a bit more about outside and also what other people actually did.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Raze chuckles as she used the same line he used on her. He says calmly after thinking a moment, “Yes you could come with me to work. You could very well learn to use those bands.” He yawns softly and says with a smile, “No one will question you or me at work. So it will be alright. Although I will most likely have to change your appearance quite a bit so no one will not know it is you. Plus I want to make sure you are stable enough to handle it.” He yawns again softly. “I did some tests on your blood last night. The chemicals in your blood are unstable and poisonous to normal people. The chemicals are usually used for isolating a gene and they were very close to it. But it is hard to believe your body is adjusting rapidly.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:09 pm

She thought a little about what he said “lots of people have black hair regardless, as long as I change my eye colour it should be fine, they aren’t that clever” she said and tensed slightly at what he next said “Might be that liquid I lived in for ten years” she said shifting a little, she didn’t know what to do about it and looked to him for answers. “Why is it hard to believe?” she asked “and how can they affect other people if the chemicals are in my blood?” Mizuki seemed to have a lot of questions which didn’t really seem that unusual considering how she had spent her life, basically in a white room for about half of it and the next half she hadn’t even been awake for. She didn’t know why her body was adapting so fast, might have just been something she had picked up from her parents or sister, maybe she might have just learnt to adjust to the chemicals herself. The next question however was more out of insticnt if anything from her "Raze, what are you?" she asked, to be honest she was just curious and he just seemed, different to her.

(I g2g, if you reply I'll reply in the morning...over ehre of course...lol so bye bey for now)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Raze sits her down and holds her gently. “Calm down Mizuki. I am not going to hurt you. It could be the liquid you were in for ten years. But if that were true, then you would be dead by now. These chemicals are deadly when put in the living body of a person. I know because I used to be a forensic scientist before I become a detective. It was my job to become familiar with chemicals. It could be the immunities you have gained and they are adopting to keep you alive. That is the body’s natural instinct. I mean I have seen it before but just not this rapid.” He tenses up as she asked her last question. He looks down at the ground and says, “I am a human with a strong connection to the earth that allows me to use magic just like my mother. I have been hiding it for the fear of being out casted since I was a child. But now that I am an adult I use it more freely.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:15 pm

She listened to him, trying to calm down if she could but nothing was working. She shook a little as he held her gently, not knowing what to think really. More and more questions were coming up, why they used a chemical like that if it was so deadly then, just to find one gene? She looked up to him as he answered her last question and just smiled “But why are you scared of such a thing as being an outcast when you don’t use it for anything bad?” she asked him.
Calming herself down, she soon just went deep into thought thinking about something once more, feeling as though there was one thing she had forgotten. Shaking her head she calmed herself down a great deal and looked up to him seeing if he had anything more to say.

(I found a simliar pic to what I orginally had for her, so I put it up)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next